Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I know it sounds horrible, but the rest of the week when I was with Jen or Lori (oh, they accounted for about three to four ejaculations per day from my most happy cock), I couldn't help but dream about Beth. Here she was ready to have me be her first inside her. All I could do was fantasize about what she looked like naked.

She's been to our house many times and I've gotten a few looks here and there but never enough to really know what she looked like under her clothes. That thought deviled me all week. I was naked with two beautiful girls yet dreaming about another.

Finally, finally, Friday came. Lori and I came home together after school and after we got off the bus, she said, "Ready for tonight? Does 'Mister Hard-on' have the hots for Beth?"

"Oh yeah, not to worry."

She followed me into my room and told me that after she and Beth changed, she would let me know and then in a couple of minutes send Beth into the bathroom, the rest was up to me. I was changing and my dick was rock-hard.

"You do look 'up' for it, big bro. Let's see," and she tugged my briefs down letting my eager cock pop out into daylight.

"My, my, you're an excited fellow. Let's welcome you home."

She got down on her knees and took me in her warm mouth and began her magic on my member.

As I was straining under her oral spell, she pulled away with a 'pop' and said that I needed to be as hard as possible for her best friend.

"Its her first, Ben, and its got to be spectacular. I want her to remember this night the rest of her life. You've gotta be full of cum so I'll leave it all in you for her."

Beth came over right before Mom got home. I was seeing Beth in a new light and I must say, she looked great: short shorts, halter top, pony tail bobbing back and forth; I was rock-hard.

"Hi, handsome," Beth says as they trot on up the stairs. I hear them giggling as they go in Lori's room. I go in the kitchen and Mom's getting dinner set out.

"Call the girls Ben, then I'm changing and off to see what this new guy is really like. He seems very nice the few times we've met and we spent a fair amount of time together in Chicago. So far, so good. Anyway, call your sister and Beth."

As we were finishing dinner, Mom was giving last minute instructions; you know the routine. After she was gone, Lori and Beth said they were off to her room and I said I'm off to shower. I'd swear I hear a little snicker as we all went upstairs.

In a few minutes, Lori opens the bathroom door.

"Yummm, nice dick. Looks like you're ready. Lather it up and I'll send her in. Have fun you two."

Frankly I had to give my cock a few strokes as I was kindof nervous. I mean, wouldn't you be? So, I'm facing the door, one foot on the toilet lid, cock straight out surrounded with lather, and a razor in my hand. Waiting.

My heart leapt when the door opened and in bounced Beth.

"Ooooh, sorry, Ben, I should have knocked shouldn't I? I hope you aren't embarrassed. You look nice naked."

"Oh, thanks, Beth, I guess there's no sense covering up, huh. You really look hot, what a beautiful body."

She was standing there in this pale blue babydoll nightie and little panties looking like every guy's dream. Her boobs peeked through the sheer fabric and looked so inviting.

"Do you really think I'm pretty? I'm glad you like my body. I like yours, you're just what I'd hoped."

"I don't mind if you want a closer look, Beth. You can see that I'm excited being with you."

She came into the bathroom and asked, "Can I touch it?" She moved closer and put her hand under me and lifted up. "Oh, it feels alive. I mean jumpy and excited," as her fingers wrapped around. She then wiped some of the lather onto her hand and rubbed me up and down.

"Oh Beth, that feels wonderful but let me wipe this lather off and we can go to my room for a while. OK?"

"Sure, I don't think Lori'll mind."

I closed my bedroom door and the next thing I know Beth is pulling her nightie off over her head.

"Well, you're naked so I might as well be, too."

I walk to her and fold my arms around her in a tight hug. Her skin felt so exciting against mine and my cock was jammed against her. It felt heavenly.

How long we kissed I don't remember but our tongues caressed each other's mouths seemingly forever.

I had some nice slow music on and said, "Like to dance?" and we began to dance together as one. In a minute I realized she had her hand down and was holding and rubbing my cock as we moved across the floor.

"You dance nicely Ben, especially naked," and she laughed a little.

My hands are down over her back rubbing her beautiful, smooth, round ass.

"This is wonderful, Ben. I've dreamed about being with you for a long time."

I led her to my bed, sat her down and knelt in front of her. I pulled off her panties and parted her knees to expose her lovely pinkness to my gaze. As she stared down at me, I leaned forward to kiss her pretty pussy and began to lick her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.