Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

On Monday, at lunch in the cafeteria, Jen whispered, "Wanna fuck me all afternoon?"

"Can't wait, hon. I'll lick you and get your pretty little pussy wet before I stick it in."

Jen is a 'dirty-talker' which is a first for me. The few girls I've dated have been shy about how they talk about sex but Jen will just say, "Fuck me," if that's what she wants. And she usually does.

Later, arriving home, she unlocked the door as she was pulling down her skirt and was completely naked by the time she had run up the stairs to her room. As I removed my pants and briefs, she knelt in front of me.

"Umm, I've missed your hot cock. Looks like he's been lonely. Let's give him a nice kiss," and she begins sucking me and licking me, running her tongue up and down my shaft.

"Mmm, that's great Jen. Let's lay down and do each other."

She wasted no time getting on her bed and spreading her legs as I got over her in sixty-nine style, one of our favorites. She was very wet and my face got a good soaking as I moved around her pussy licking and sucking. I licked up to her clit and began to suck gently as I put my middle finger in her pussy.

"That's great, Jen. Try sucking just the tip of my cock, you know, like a lollipop. Oh, just like that."

I know I shouldn't be suggesting things that my sister, Lori, had done to me this weekend. But, it was feeling great; I was even near cumming now.

"I better get it in you, Jen, before I cum."

"Oh, yeah, right now."

She flips around and widens her legs as far as she can; her pussy is open to take me in and I move over her. It goes in with almost no resistance. She is very wet and my cock just glides down to her depths.

"Oh, yeah, I've missed that. Keep that up, it feels delicious. My pussy has missed you so much. Its nice when you go real slow like that; feels so good," as she let out a little gasp. After a few minutes, I was getting that tingly feeling in the tip of my dick when I know I'm about ready to orgasm.

"Are you close, Jen? I am."

"I can try, baby, just keep that up. Fuck me just like that."

I was right on the edge now and could feel the warm, tingly sensation spread as I moved in and out faster.

"Ooooh, good, Ben, good. Now deep in me, oooh, like that, yeah."

She had a hand down rubbing her clit as I moved in and out of her sweet slit.

That was all I could take.

"Oh, I'm cumming, Jen. Oh, its sooo good."

"Cum lots, Ben, fill up my pussy," and with that, she started bucking her hips and moaning, "Do that, do that, mmm, ewww, good, I'm cumming, push deep, deep in my pussy. Oooooh, oooooh, keep fucking me, don't stop, I'm cumming." The last part, she was screaming, something she usually doesn't always do.

We just lay there in a post-fuck daze.

"Oh, that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had. I must have missed you a lot. Can we get your nice mister cock up for a second cumming? Little Jennifer's nice pussy would appreciate it. Let's see."

She bends over me and takes my semi-soft cock in her mouth and begins to re-erect my penis. She's running her tongue around the tip and my cock gives a little jerk when she glides to the underside.

"Like that?"

"Oh, yeah, that's good, Jen. You're getting me hard again. I guess I'll just have to fuck your little pussy again. Is that OK?"

"Oooh, that looks ready to go. I thought you'd never ask. Let's study; I'll get up on my desk", she says as she pushes her books aside and scoots up onto her desk and spreads her legs wide apart. I begin to slide into her, she is very wet with both our juices and I easy slip all the way into her.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I want. Did you miss my pussy this weekend, Ben? Its just perfect for your dick. Look how nice it fits. Mmmm."

I'm standing there rocking in and out of her as she put her feet up on the desktop. I can feel her wetness beginning to drip down along my balls as I try to go as deeply in her as I can.

"Push it in like that, Ben. That feels great."

I'm trying make this a good one for her but I'm not fully recovered from our first lovemaking.

"Oh, yah, move it around, oh, perfect, do that."

Maybe I hit on just the right move. She's squirming around and letting out little grunts; she's getting there, I'm pretty sure.

Then her butt rises off the desk and she winces her face.

"Good, Ben, good, I'm cumming, oh, you feel so good. So good. Uhhh, uhhh," and she relaxes and opens her eyes. "Oh, that was good. Really good. You didn't cum did you?"

"No, but its okay. I wanted it to be good for you."

"Aw, you're so sweet. Here change places and I'll get you off."

Jen slid off the desk and I took her place. She sat in the chair between my legs and proceeded to give me a very nice, wet, sloppy blowjob that rattled me to my bones.

Jen's mom got home about thirty minutes later and soon was preparing dinner. I had to believe that she had a pretty good idea what Jen and I were up to but she never said or did anything about it. Jen says she's sure her mom knows we're fucking like rabbits after school. Her mom has said that she misses her high school days and has told Jen to "go for all you can get." Her mom wasn't specific but Jen says, "What else could she mean?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.