Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The sun was up when Lori jumped on the bed and threw off the covers.

"Time to get up, big brother, I'm making pancakes for breakfast. Get up. Oh, and let's get my 'big buddy' up too", as she bent down and gave my hardening cock as few nice pulls. "More of that later," and she runs back downstairs naked as the day she was born.

What have I ever done to deserve such a sister. A real sex machine and cute about it, too.

As I come into the kitchen, she says, "Please take a seat, I'm Lori, and I'll be serving you this morning. Our restaurant is very informal as you can see; it's 'cum' as you are. Would you like orange juice?"

I'm wearing briefs and she says, "May I check these for you?" and pulls them down to the floor. She then leans forward and pulls my dick into her mouth for a few sucks.

"Breakfast is being served. More of that later."

She sits the plate down and asks if I want syrup? Saying yes, she pours some on my plate of pancakes.

"First, a small taste for you" and dips her finger in the syrup and smears a little on each nipple and leans over.

"Taste, sir?"

Who would say no?

She sat down with a plate of her own and as we ate we reached for each other. I was feeling her breast as she rubbed me under the table.

"Outstanding service, Lori, my complements."

"We try to please."

She dipped her thumb in a bit of syrup and rubbed it on the tip of my cock.

"Sorry, sir, let me clean that up for you," and she knelt down and licked it off. "There that's better." I was stiffening as she spoke. "Looks like we have a happy customer."

The pancakes were great but the view of my naked sister sitting there with me was unbelievable.

"Anything else, sir?"

"Oh, no Lori, you were the most attentive waitress I've ever had."

"Maybe I'll get a big tip like this one," as she touches the head of my bouncing penis.

"Oh, it's all yours, Lori. Service here sucks but in such a good way."

After we put our plates in the dishwasher, she holds me by my stiff dick and leads me back upstairs.

"What would you like now, sir? We have several specials: The oral masterpiece, The hands-on experience or The inner massage. Or a combination of all three."

"I'll try the combo, that sounds nice."

"You won't regret it, I promise. Please lay down here."

"Which would you like first, sir?"

"You decide, please."

She reached over and got the gel and squirted some on her hand and began sliding it up and down on my shaft. She then began rubbing the palm of her other hand around on the head of my cock. I quickly got that dreamy look on my face of intense pleasure.

"How is it, sir?"

"Heavenly, miss. You have a touch for these things." She grinned. "Thank you, sir."

She slides one hand down and grips around the base with her finger and thumb. With her other hand, she pulls on me like she's pulling on a rope. Up and down, the feeling is ecstatic.

"Second course, sir, our oral immersion."

Her lips descended around me and began to firmly suck as she twisted her head from side to side. I was really hard and my cum level was rising.

"Mmmm, good. That's good."

I reach over and get some lube on my finger and begin to gently rub Lori's love slit.

"Thank you, sir, that's nice of you," she murmurs and continues on giving me great pleasure.

The head of my penis is all tingly now and she slows down and takes me from her mouth.

"Time for our house specialty, a sensual inner massage from your hostess, Lori. We have a special bib for you to wear."

With that, she rolled on a condom and turned around facing away and straddled me, reached under and guided my pulsing cock into her waiting love box and slid down.

"Oooh, that's so good, miss."

"We've just started, sir. There's more to 'cum.' Just be patient."

She rode up and down facing away from me; the feeling was sublime. Her puffy, wet, slick pussy slid up and down, up and down with her moving her hips around to give me a delicious feeling.

"We hope you're enjoying your stay with us. 'Cum' any time, we love having you inside enjoying yourself. Oohh, and we're enjoying your visit, too, sir. Having you here makes us feel sooo happy. Mmmm."

She sounds a little out of breath as she keeps rocking.

"Mmmugh, oooh, ooooooh," as I feel her stiffen and moan and about that time, my cock floods out and I am engulfed in a thrilling orgasm that takes over my entire body. She slows down her rocking as I melt into bliss.

"Happy, sir?"

"Oh, yes, miss, divinely, thanks."

She leans forward and pulls the cum-filled condom off and licks out its contents.

"We want to keep you 'cumming', sir. May I get you anything else?"

"Oh Lori, I think I've had all I can do right now."

She picks up my limp cock and says, "Yes, you look like you've enjoyed yourself immensely. I hope this tip is for me," as she slightly pinched the head of my cock.

Afterward, we lay quietly in each other's arms enjoying the feeling of love and contentment and skin between us.

"So tell me about you and Beth looking at all this stuff on the internet. How long have you been doing it?"

"Well, Beth's brother showed her how to unlock the controls on her computer about a year ago, then it was simple; everything's out there including a lot of stuff we both decided we didn't really like."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.