Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Throughout the night we would wake a bit to play with each other then doze off again. It was so nice to hold my naked sister and feel her skin-to-skin all night.

In the morning, she nudged me and said she wanted to wake up my cock. I rolled over and she took my sleepy penis in hand and began to gently suck and lick around the very tip. Oh, I woke up pretty quick and slid my finger into her already-wet slit.

"Mmm, nice," she mumbled and went back to sucking just the end of me. Then she suddenly plunged her mouth tightly around me and went up and down really fast. I almost cummed right then. She said it was time to get up; she's saving my orgasm for after breakfast.

After we ate, she led me to the bathroom.

"You can watch me shave my pubes", she said, "Want me to do you?"

"What would Jen think when she sees that?" I asked.

"Just tell her you did it for her to see if she likes you that way. I promise I won't cut your pretty dick off, I love it too much to do that. Besides, I have plans for it after our shower ... inside me. Are you up for that? Looks like you are," as she reached over to my erect cock and gave it a little squeeze.

She shaved her pretty mound and then I let her shave me. She held my cock as she guided the razor around my groin. Near the end, she leaned forward and gave me a little suck. She then reaches in the shower and turns it on to warm. She gets in and reaches out to grasp my dick and pull me in.

"I wanna get this real clean," she says as she soaps my cock and strokes it back and forth. "Clean and nice and hard for Lori."

I begin to soap her and her breasts feel incredible in my hands-so soft, smooth, slippery. I've never showered with Jen and now I see what I've been missing. We soap each other in the warm shower and I lean down and kiss Lori long and hard with our tongues sucking and swirling in each other's mouths.

"God, I love you, Lori."

"Oh, Ben, I love you too."

Dried off now, she said she wanted to sit up on the counter and have me fuck her right there. After suiting up my dick, I pressed into her as she let out a sigh.

"Oooh, that's what I want. Mmmm."

It took about twenty happy minutes for Lori to orgasm. I was afraid she'd slip off the counter, but I finally just relaxed and let my juices flow.

"Oh, I love to make you cum, big brother," she said as she licked out the inside of our third condom and tossed it in the john. "Bye bye, little baby protector," and giggled her cute laugh.

"Let's snuggle," she said as she led me back to bed. It was really nice laying there in each other's arms with the warmth of our closeness as we lazily played with each other. I was slowly rubbing her slit as she moved her hand along my hard shaft. She moved around, bent down and began to suck me with her butt up near my shoulder. I moved a finger into her wet slit and slid my thumb under to rub her clit. She let out a little happy moan.

Just then, the my cell phone rang. I reached over; it was Jen.

"Hi, Jen. What's up?"

"Just wanted to see how you and your sister are getting along."

"Just great. Miss 'ya."

"I miss you and your cock. Just think of having your hot, hard cock sucked right now."

"Oh I am, Jen, and it's great."

"Can you feel my lips riding up and down?"

"Oh, I'm getting the feeling. Nice."

"More of that on Monday after school. I'll suck and fuck you're socks off. In the meantime, you better jack-off or you'll be dripping a trail of cum by Monday afternoon. I'm fingering my pussy right now and I'm really wet thinking about you. Talk to you tomorrow. Go get your rocks off."

"Oh I will, Jen, and soon. Bye."

Lori is running her tongue back and forth across the underside of my cocktip and I'm getting near the cumming point.

"I'm getting close, sis, that's really good."

"Well, I want you in me then. And, I'm on top this time."

I lubed my cock, rolled on another condom, and laid down. Lori squatted over facing me, reached under for my cock and lowered herself onto my waiting dick. She sank down all the way, went up and down a bit, then pushed down all the way down as far as she could go.

The head of my cock was driven into a tight space way inside her and was being gripped firmly. Then she raised up only a half-inch or so and went back and forth and kept that up for a while. The small strokes were exciting. She pressed down and began to twist her hips which felt sensational on the tip of my cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.