Good Vibes From a Big Brother - Cover

Good Vibes From a Big Brother

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A thoughtful birthday present from Ben for his sister's fourteenth birthday reaps a world of pleasurable rewards.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jen and I have been dating for about three months now and I never dreamed that life could be so wonderful. We're both sixteen, in high school, and having sex every afternoon before Jen's mom gets home from work. The sex started after the first few dates when Jen asked me to take the bus home with her; she had a surprise waiting for me. Well, we had done some nice kissing and feeling around so who knows what lies ahead.

Even though I had dated several girls, I was still fairly inexperienced; one let me take her top off and suck her nipples and she gave me handjobs and another gave me a part-blowjob (no, she didn't finish, I had to at home later) but that's about it. Fun but not all that a sixteen-year old guy wants.

So, she unlocks the door and says "Your surprise is upstairs ... follow me." We entered her bedroom and she turned around to me and said, "The surprise is making love together all afternoon. If you want to", she added with a grin. My heart leapt along with my cock.

"Well?", she says and all I can do is mumble, "Sure, great."

Without waiting, she's got most of her clothes off before I can really figure out what to do. I know that sounds stupid but I was in shock. I looked at her and she stood there absolutely beautiful. Her mom is Italian so Jen's complexion looks like an all-over tan, really sexy.

"Come on slow poke, I don't want to wait any longer. When you get around to it you can join me in bed."

Well, the rest of the afternoon was heaven. Jen has beautiful boobs and just loves to rub them in my face. Yum.

Right off, she told me she's on the pill so not to worry.

"Have you done this before, Ben?"

I gulped and told her that I had kindof done this before which was really a lie but what's a guy to do when his girl is rubbing herself all over him and massaging his cock until he just couldn't think anymore. I was pretty hard now and rubbing her slit which was really wet.

Then she says, "Let's get this thing really hard," and bends over me to start sucking and I think I may blow my cork right there.

"Good, that's just right" and she gets on me and lowers herself and guides me in.

If her sucking me was great, this was heaven. In what seemed no time at all, I shot it all in her pretty little shaved pussy, she let out a little giggle and said, "I love having your dick in me and your leaving me full of your cum. Did we have fun or what? I just want to hold your dick; I like it close by". She took hold of me and slowly stroked and petted my happy cock the rest of the afternoon.

So this became our routine after school.

She seemed to never want to let go of me when we weren't making love and even stroked me when we watched TV while her mom made dinner. I had to have it out and in her hand whenever we were together. She said it felt good in her hand and it was fun when I began to get soft, she could just rub the tip with her thumb and I'd be hard again. Boy, she was right about that. She kept a grip on me almost every moment we were together; I always had to have it out and in her hand. She said she liked the 'alive' feeling it had and it made her feel powerful. Well, it made me feel great.

What a dick-happy time I've had.

Then one afternoon as we lay there in our post-fuck trance, as she slowly rubbed my dick, I mentioned to her that my sister Lori's fourteenth birthday was coming up next month and I was trying to think of something special to give her for the occasion. Did she have any suggestions.

"You two get along pretty well, don't you?"

"Yeah, now we do, we both seem to hit it off better than when she was a little twerp."

"Well, if you're up for it I have a great idea for a girl's fourteenth birthday present ... exactly what my mom got me. The perfect gift. It's a little risky though.

"My mom is just great and on my fourteenth birthday, as I was going to bed, she came in my room with a fancy wrapped present. I asked her why another present and she said, 'This is from mother to daughter; you're growing up and you should be having some grownup fun.' I unwrapped the box, Ben, and it was a vibrator. I couldn't help but blush and just said 'thanks.' But that night I almost didn't sleep. God I must've cummed a dozen times. Next morning, mom asked how I slept and just laughed and said, 'Fun isn't it, Jen. Growing up can be fun.'

"So I've had it for two years now and it's my number two favorite thing. This is number one," she said squeezing my cock.

"God, I don't know if I can give my sister something like that. She doesn't have any boyfriends or anything like that."

Jen said, "Even a better reason. Just give it to her and leave her alone to open it. Just don't mention it again. It'll get used; don't worry, I know fourteen year old girls better that you do. They cost about $25 to $35 and you can get some rechargeable batteries. Mom included some for me and believe me Lori'll need them."

"I dunno Jen, Lori's pretty cool but...".

"Just trust me Ben, I can have mom order one, I'll tell her it's for a friend, that's true ... your my friend and your dick is my best friend. C'mon, she'll love it, it's the best present I ever got, except for this" and she wiggles my cock.

Well, Jen had her mom order it and the next week there was a package on her front porch.

"We'll wrap it after we've fucked ourselves silly, Ben. I've been thinking about your dick in me all day. First things first."

How can I argue with that? So, after a great fuck session, she sucked me while I licked her; she loves that. The wrapping session wasn't until Jen's mom get home.

Lori's birthday was on Friday and I was really nervous about giving her such a personal present. Jen kept telling me that Lori would love it and be cool about it but I was nervous nonetheless.

So, when we came home after Lori's birthday dinner, I knew that it would have to happen. Around eleven, she said she was headed to bed so a minute after she left for upstairs, I got up and went up, too. She had just gone in her room, I knocked and said, "I have a little present for my favorite sister ( a joke between us; she's my only sister). It's just for you, Lori, as your growing up into such a beautiful young woman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.