Reasons Until After
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When the quarterback of the football team kisses 16yo Ashley, everyone assumes he must be gay. This would be bad if it didn't suddenly bring him to the attention of the three hottest girls in school, cheerleaders determined to teach Ashley all about life, love, and a little thing they like to call "girl fun"...What could possibly be wrong with that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   School  

The bathtub wasn't any larger than you might expect, but I wasn't any bigger than Tori and she wasn't anything but petite. She wasn't shy either, giggling happily as she got into the bathtub with me. I couldn't help but stare at her pussy.

She was smooth, completely shaven with just a furrow of pale skin rising between her thighs towards the plump swell of her mound. Tori's pussy lips were turned inward, they must have been, because I saw no sign of them. At the top of her slit there might have been a small bump, but that was all. I didn't see her clitoris or anything and I knew what that stuff looked like. I'd surfed the web before and Roger especially had quite a little collection of porn on his computer. I wasn't disappointed by Tori though, not at all, if anything I thought her pussy was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life!

"Okay," Tori settled herself into the water, facing me with her legs spread like mine. "Let's start at this end!"

"I can give myself a bath," I said, but that was just for show. I didn't really mean it and the girls weren't going to listen to me anyway.

"Give me your foot..." Tori said and I just watched as the girl used a washcloth and a bar of soap to wash my left foot.

I could have cum just from that, I swear. Her slippery fingers worked around and between my toes, along the bottom and over the top. I'd never felt anything like it. A sexy naked girl was washing my foot and I had to resist grabbing my cock as it stood stiffly under the water, begging for attention. My balls were actually starting to ache, but only in a pleasant way.

"You have really small feet for a boy, Ash," Petra said and she'd sat down on the closed lid of the toilet.

"Yeah, he does," Tori agreed, holding my foot in her left hand and sliding her right hand up my calf. "What size shoe do you wear?"

"Size six," I said.

"God! I wear a size seven," Sonja said. "No wonder you have such a little dick."

"What?" I looked at her and I guess the pain in my voice must have been obvious.

"I don't mean it's tiny," Sonja said quickly. "Just, you know, it's kinda little."

"Definitely not tiny," Tori reassured me with smile. "It's just girly."

"It's cute," Petra said. "Don't listen to Sonja, she doesn't know. It's like a big clit, kinda."

"Yeah, that's what I meant," Tori nodded. "Lotsa girls have big clits."

"What, um ... What do my feet have to do with ... that?" I wondered and I'd never thought about how big my dick was ... Or wasn't, as it turned out.

"You know," Tori answered, "big feet, big hands ... Big dick!"

"Dan's got big hands, doesn't he?" Petra grinned at me.

"Big feet too," Sonja agreed. "I bet he wears like a size eleven or something."

"At least," Petra nodded. "I can't believe you didn't get at least one good feel of his cock yet, Ashley."

"Just cause it's the first thing you do!" Tori rolled her eyes and she was working her soapy hands all the way up my thigh now, both hands sliding up and down so that it felt more like a massage than a bath.

"It is not!" Petra frowned. "And even if it is, so what? A girl's gotta know what she's getting herself into!"

"What's getting into her, you mean!" Sonja laughed.

"Well, Ashley's gonna find out tonight, right?" Tori looked me right in the eyes and I swallowed hard.

"Uh, yeah," I said without much conviction. "I guess so."

"You just bring him up here to my room. I won't be using it," Tori said. "You can check him out all night long."

"Why not?" Petra asked. "What happened to Mike?"

"Nothing," Tori grinned. "But he's gotta help me watch the party. I already told him he better not get drunk."

"Mike Mathews?" I guessed and Tori nodded.

"Yeah, he's my new boyfriend. You know him?"

"I've seen him," I said. "He's kinda hard to miss."

"Yeah," Tori giggled.

"She likes 'em big," Petra said with a grin and that was understatement.

Mathews was a senior and a football player, but one of those guys they put in the front. He stood about as tall as Dan probably, over six feet easy, but he had to be almost twice as big around. I bet Mike weighed three hundred pounds and I couldn't picture little Tori with that guy to save my life.

"He is big too!" Tori giggled and she'd started washing my other foot. "Let me see your wrist."

"What?" I held up my hand and Tori grabbed my wrist, closing her fingers and thumb around it with a shake of her head.

"No. He's way thicker than that," she told me seriously.

"What's thicker than that?" I stared at her. "His dick?"

"Yeah!" she laughed. "It really hurts at first too, but that's the best part."

"The best part?" I looked down and my dick wasn't much bigger around than my thumb.

"Stretching!" Tori giggled. "I love riding a really thick dick."

"What a slut," Petra yawned like she was bored. "Tori just likes it on top, cause if she ever got on the bottom she'd be dead!"

"I get on the bottom sometimes!" Tori protested.

"Yeah, right," Sonja shook her head. "Jimmy's got a big dick, but at least I don't have go mountain climbing to get it."

She was talking about her boyfriend, another football player named Jimmy Olsen, just like the guy in Superman. He was okay mostly, but I didn't really know any of the seniors that well.

"Jimmy's dick ain't that big," Petra said. "It's like average sized."

"It is not!" Sonja made a face. "I saw a thing on the internet, it said the average dick is like five and half inches long or something."

"That's all?" Petra shook her head like she didn't believe it. "So how big is Jimmy's dick?"

"Six and a half!" Sonja said proudly. "I measured it myself."

"That's average," Petra said. "Probably that internet thing was written by a guy with a little dick."

"It was a girl who wrote it, for your information," Sonja said. "A doctor."

"There aren't any girls on the internet!" Tori laughed. "They're all guys, everybody knows that!"

"You just don't like Jimmy," Sonja frowned at Petra. "His dick is perfect for me, even if it's not oh my God huge or whatever."

"Whatever," Petra waved her hand. "At least my boyfriend's got a nice long dick and he can still see his toes when he stands up."

"Fuck you," Tori made a face. "Mike's not fat, he's just ... big."

"Really big!" Sonja giggled.

"Déjà vu!" Petra said. "How about you, Ashley? You like really long cocks, or really fat cocks?"

"I like really fat ones," Tori wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Duh! Let him answer," Petra said.

"Can't I have both?" I asked with a grin, not because I meant it, but just because I knew they'd love it.

"Oh! You're sick!" Tori laughed, splashing me with soapy water.

"God! You're just a slut, Ashley!" Petra giggled. "A serious cock slut, aren't you?"

"Heh!" Sonja was grinning at me. "I was just starting to think you weren't a fag! That's so cool, Ash!"

"He must be a serious fag," Tori said and I gasped as she grabbed my cock suddenly. "We've been talking about our boyfriends' dicks for half an hour and Ashley's hard as a rock!"

"Poor thing," Petra sighed theatrically. "Don't tease him, Tori. That's mean."

"Yeah, you should help him out probably," Sonja said.

"Help me out?" I swallowed hard and lifted my butt off the porcelain just cause Tori was squeezing my dick hard.

"Do you need to cum, Ash?" Tori asked me.

"Uhhh..." I blinked at her and I was going to cum any second if she didn't let go.

"Don't let him cum in the water though," Petra said. "That'll just be a mess."

"Use the washcloth or something," Sonja suggested.

"I'm using the washcloth to wash him," Tori said. "Is there another one? There, by the sink?"

"Ummm..." Sonja turned around, " ... Toilet paper?"

"Toilet paper in a bathtub?" Tori rolled her eyes. "That's a mess!"

"Just use your mouth," Petra said. "Hurry up, this bath is taking forever!"

"My mouth?" Tori made a face. "I don't even like it when Mike cums in my mouth!"

"Nope. No washcloth here," Sonja shrugged.

"You're such a little girl sometimes!" Petra pushed herself off the toilet seat and got on her knees by the tub. "Look out. I'll do it."

"Ohhh ... Fuck!" I gasped as Petra just leaned over the edge and pushed her face into the water like she was bobbing for apples!

Petra took my cock in her mouth and I lifted with my hips instinctively, shoving all of my erection between her lips. She had a mouthful of bathwater as well and she let it flow out as my cock broke the surface of the water. I held myself there and held my breath as well, just staring at this beautiful teenage girl while she sucked my dick like it was a piece of candy. I could feel her tongue moving around the sensitive head, and it was hot in there, wet too, like nothing I'd ever imagined.

"That looks so cool," Tori giggled. "Look, she's got the whole thing in her mouth!"

"He's really little," Sonja shrugged. "That's what I said before."

"Petra's got a big mouth too!" Tori laughed. "Roomy in there, I bet!"

"I'm gonna ... gonna ... Oh!" I was cumming, just that quick. My balls felt like they were trying to leap into my throat. My cock pulsed rapidly, shooting hard and Petra made a soft moaning sound, or a purring sound even, and we watched her throat muscles move as she swallowed quickly.

"I can't believe how much she likes that stuff," Tori stuck out her tongue.

"It's not bad," Sonja said. "Sometimes I don't wanna do it, but mostly it's okay."

"Yeah, but Petra loves it," Tori said. "She's so weird."

"Jesus," I breathed and I had my fists under my butt, kind of sitting on them while I tried to catch my breath.

"Feel better now?" Sonja asked me with a smile.

"He looks happy," Tori laughed. "Did it taste good, Petra?"

"Mmmm..." Petra lifted her mouth slowly, pursing her lips tightly closed around my cock as it slipped free. I didn't realize what was happening when she pressed her lips against mine.

My mouth was open anyway as I was panting for air and then it was full of Petra's tongue and something else besides. Cum! The last spurts of my own semen that Petra had held in her mouth and was now spitting into my unprepared mouth. I jerked with surprise, but not far as Petra had her hands on my face and she filled my mouth with sperm and spit, swishing it around with her own tongue until she was satisfied and finally pulled back with a smile.

"Go ahead, Ashley. Swallow it," she said. "I knew you wanted some."

I wanted to spit it out and I almost did, but all three of those girls were staring at me, all smiling and giggling, nodding their heads happily. I didn't have a lot of choice because the idea of disappointing them was somehow a lot more repugnant to me than swallowing the mess in my mouth. I closed my mouth and then my eyes and then swallowed hard with an audible gulp that brought a little round of applause from my new friends.

"You like that stuff, Ash?" Tori grinned at me. "Don't let the boys find out!"

"Oh, God! That was sexy!" Sonja breathed and I was just hoping I didn't throw-up right away.

"He's a good kisser too!" Petra said and the realization that I'd just experienced my first kiss ever with a girl made me forget all about what I'd just swallowed. Petra had kissed me. She'd sucked my dick too! And kissed me! Except for the part about making me swallow my own semen, that had been seriously cool.

"Let me try!" Tori said and before I knew it she was kissing me and it was even better than kissing Petra. I wasn't getting a mouthful of cum, for one thing, but for another I could actually put my arms around her.

Tori's tongue seemed smaller too. Petra's had been kind of big, not like Dan's or anything, but just ... Aggressive, I guess. Tori's was light and quick, playful it seemed as she just fluttered her tongue around inside my mouth. I kissed her back too. I mean, I had to and she actually giggled as I chased Tori's tongue into her mouth with mine. She tasted sweet, like electric cotton candy, and I wanted to live there. I wanted to kiss Tori forever.

"Wow! You kiss good, Ashley," Tori said after it was over, sitting back and licking her lips while I just nodded. "You wanna try, Sonja? Oh. I guess not."

I followed Tori's gaze and saw that Sonja and Petra were kissing, like seriously making out while they knelt on the bathroom floor. Petra had a hand on Sonja's left breast, squeezing it through the other girl's top, and Sonja had both hands on Petra's ass, squeezing her cheeks and pulling the girl against her. It almost gave me a heart attack because I hadn't even imagined these girls would kiss each other.

"They're kissing," I said dumbly and Tori giggled.

"Well, yeah. We make out all the time," Tori shrugged and started washing my chest with the soap and washcloth she held. "That's not gonna freak you out is it?"

"Uh, no," I swallowed hard and couldn't take my eyes off them.

"Cool," she smiled. "Some of the other girls at school get kinda weird about that stuff."

"They do?" I forced myself to look down, to see Tori's dainty hands washing my nipples, rubbing my chest like I had real breasts or something.

"Uh-huh," she said. "We're not dykes or anything though. Well, Sonja's kind of a dyke, she had a real girlfriend before she even had a boyfriend, but me and Petra just like fooling around, you know?"

"Yeah, that's okay," I agreed and Tori was working her thumbs around my nipples hard, really pressing down on them and it almost hurt, but it felt good too.

"It's pretty fun, but I like cock too much to be a lesbian," Tori said. "You too probably, huh?"

"What?"

"I mean, you'd fool around with a girl, but you really aren't happy unless you're with a guy, right?" Tori looked at me and I winced as she pinched my nipples hard. "You got really pretty nipples, they're good for pinching. I'm into nipples a lot."

"Yeah," I breathed, arching my back because this girl wasn't letting go!

"Does that feel good?" she asked me with a giggle. "It hurts, huh? I like that stuff, but some people don't."

"Owww ... Shit!" I was almost ready to cry when the girl let me go. "You pinched the hell out of me!"

"She does that," Sonja giggled and she was red faced and sucking at her lips. "Don't let her bite you, Tori's like a little Irish vampire sometimes."

"Hey, we're, uh ... gonna go in the bedroom for a minute," Petra stood up slowly and she looked pretty out of breath herself.

"Only for a minute?" Tori giggled. "Don't get my bed all wet!"

"We won't get all of it wet!" Sonja laughed, letting Petra pull her to her feet.

"Hey," Tori grinned at me and I smiled back.

"What?"

"I'm gonna give you a hickey!" she said and those green eyes were all shiny and bright.

"You are?" I laughed softly. "Um ... Okay."

"Two of them," she nodded. "Right ... Here..."

I sighed with pleasure when Tori leaned down to kiss my left nipple. She licked it too, teasing me with her tongue and it was hard already, and itchy, I was aware of it now. Having my nipple kissed and licked was great and then Tori started sucking on it. Gently at first and then harder, making soft noises deep in her throat.

I was breathing through my nose with my teeth clenched. My fingers were in her hair and my other hand on her back and shoulders, stroking the girl's soft skin. I gasped weakly when I felt her teeth pressing into my sensitive flesh. Tori was biting me, like chewing on my nipple while she sucked at it hard. I could see her cheeks going hollow and the pressure was like nothing I'd ever felt before in my life. She was playing with my other nipple all the while too, pinching and teasing it blindly while I shivered beneath her.

After a minute of that, maybe not even that long, the pleasure of what Tori was doing started to become almost painful, but I didn't try to stop her. I just groaned loudly and arched my back. My cock was hard again and I could feel it pressing against her soft tummy as she lay on top of me. Tori spread her legs and pressed her sex against my knee and thigh, moving her hips like she was fucking herself on me, grinding that smooth little pussy of hers against my leg. The whole thing was making me a little crazy and I was moving right along with her, humping the girl's body with my stiff cock and grabbing Tori's pert little ass with both hands. We were spilling a lot of water out of that tub, but we didn't care...

I couldn't say how long we did that, too long probably as I shook with the effort to control my conflicting desires. Tori was really working on my nipple, enough so that it was so tender and sensitive that I wanted to push Tori away. I wanted her to stop and leave me alone, but holding her the way I was, touching this girl that I'd dreamt of for so long ... I couldn't refuse her anything. I wanted her to do whatever she wanted with me and it wasn't going to be very long at all before Tori made me cum.

"God!" Tori breathed, lifting her mouth and staring at my nipple. "Look at that, Ashley!"

"Oh, man!" I gasped, panting for air and staring at my chest.

My left nipple was three times bigger than normal, maybe more than that. It looked like a girl's nipple, swollen and engorged with blood so that it had turned dark red instead of the light brown it used to be. I had bruises around it, my skin darkening already from Tori's efforts, and it scared me a little. She flicked it with her finger and that sent a flash of heat up my spine so that I jerked away with a sharp breath. I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure that I felt, but it didn't really matter, they were pretty much the same thing by the time Tori had finished with me.

"Fuck, that's sexy!" Tori decided. "I love doing this stuff! Do you like it?"

"Yeah," I lied, just because I'd have said anything to make her happy right then.

"I'm gonna do the other one too," she whispered and I shuddered with the realization that Tori wasn't finished with me at all.

Just like before, Tori started on my right nipple gently, making it feel so good I thought I was in heaven. She kissed and licked my chest, pinched my nipple between her soft lips, and made me whisper sweet nothings to urge the girl on. I swear, I was begging Tori to suck my nipple and that was just what she wanted to hear. It seemed to turn Tori on even more than she already was.

"Put it in me!" Tori suddenly said and I didn't know what she meant at first, but I figured it out soon enough as the girl reached down to take my hard cock in her fist.

She straddled me as I sat there, guiding my cock into her pussy slowly and at first all I felt was her hand beneath the water, but then something else. I could feel her pussy opening for my swollen cockhead, my cock slipping inside Tori easily as she lowered herself down upon it. I was afraid to say anything, like I'd change her mind or spoil it somehow and lose the chance of a lifetime. I was going to have sex with Tori! My first time with a girl and it was her! In a bathtub!

Tori's pussy was hot inside, I noticed that right away, but not really tight like I expected. I thought girls were always tight inside, but she wasn't. It felt hot and watery, sorta, but still good. I wasn't gonna complain, that was for sure! Tori watched my face while she did it too, pushing herself down once she was satisfied I was inside her, and then she was just sitting on me, with my cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

"Is it all in?" she asked, like there was some doubt and then Tori reached behind her, leaning forward while she felt my balls and then the base of my dick.

"I think so," I said, wondering if this was as bad as it sounded.

"Yeah, I guess so," she giggled and then shrugged. "That's okay, Ash. This is just girl fun anyway, right?"

"Uh, yeah," I nodded, thinking that was definitely not a good sign.

"It's not real sex," she decided and then grinned at me. "Okay, give me your tits, Ashley!"

I suppose part of me was a little disappointed that Tori thought we weren't really fucking, but it wasn't like I'd know the difference anyway. So far as I was concerned, fucking was exactly what we were doing. I had my hands on Tori's soft, round hips while she went to work biting and sucking my right nipple, determined to make it just as big and sensitive and red as the left one. All the while she was grinding her pussy down on my cock too, not really the in and out kind of sex I'd expected, this was just ... Grinding. She never let my cock go, but held me there, balls deep inside her pussy and that felt pretty good for me anyway.

I did try though; a couple times I let my hands slide down to her small round ass, grabbing Tori's cheeks and giving her a little pull upwards. Then I'd give her a thrust with my hips, like I was stabbing my cock inside her, but I don't think she really noticed. Tori was pretty busy making those happy growling sounds while she chewed my nipple eagerly. It lit another fire to match the one in my left nipple and maybe I was getting used to it because it didn't seem quite as bad as before. I actually enjoyed it, even towards the end when she had as much of my boy tit in her mouth as Tori could get, eating me like the red headed vampire Sonja had warned me about.

That could have been the way Tori was riding my cock though, too. I couldn't tell if she was cumming, but I thought maybe she was as every now and then Tori would shake a little, shiver and make soft high-pitched sounds. Her pussy would seem to get a little tighter maybe, but it was hard to tell. She was always moving, continually grinding her pussy against me like she couldn't get enough of it. And she'd bite me extra hard then, when she shivered like that, mixing up the pain and pleasure until I became desperate with the need to cum.

"I'm ... Tori ... I'm gonna cum..." I warned her and I'd been on edge for some time, trying to hold back, but I was losing that fight.

"Mmmm..." she sighed and I had no idea if that meant it was okay to cum inside her or not, but Tori wasn't letting go of my nipple, or trying to get off my cock, so...

"Oh Tori!" I gasped and closed my eyes, just letting it go as I came for the second time in Tori's bathtub.

My cock felt like it was exploding, like it was drawn inward for just a second and then ... Pow! The first jet of semen erupted with an almost painful sensation. It was followed quickly by another, and then another. My balls were tight, contracting as I emptied myself into Tori's pussy and all she did was roll her ass in a tight little circle, grinding her pussy onto my spurting cock eagerly while she finished giving my nipple a seriously hot hickey.

"Ah, Christ! That was good," I laughed, trying to catch my breath and Tori giggled with me.

"Yeah, look! It's perfect!" She was breathing hard too, but for a different reason I think, or maybe not. She could have been cumming too, for all I knew, Tori seemed to be pretty happy anyway.

And now I had two very swollen and dark red nipples. They stuck out from my body like crimson bullets, I swear. My nipples were an inch long, easily, and around them my chest had grown swollen and puffy so that I had small mounds of supersensitive flesh. She'd given me tits! Tori plainly thought that was the coolest thing ever and she just wanted to kiss my nipples for awhile, asking me if I thought they were pretty and how much it had hurt when she'd been making them that way. The more it hurt, the more she liked it and I didn't understand the girl at all, but I didn't care either. I was pretty much in love with her, for the moment at least.

"The water's getting cold," Tori said finally. "This was a long bath."

"It was the best bath of my life," I said with a grin.

"Yeah, I love baths too," she kissed me lightly on the lips. "But we gotta get you ready for Dan."

"Oh, um..." I'd totally forgotten about him.

"I hope he likes your new tits!" she giggled.

"Yeah, me too," I laughed, but only because she was so happy.

"Hmmm ... You didn't get very much sperm in me," Tori said and I saw that she was fingering her pussy under the water. "That's cool. I'm on the pill anyway, but Mike always gets his so far in there! I swear, two days later and it's still coming out sometimes."

"I guess that would be kinda annoying," I nodded sympathetically.

"Yeah," she giggled. "You'll find out anyway, or do you guys use condoms?"

"Um ... I don't know," I made a face and I was pretty sure I didn't want to find out.

"Bareback is better," Tori said. "I mean, what's the point if you don't get all messy at the end?"

"I don't know," I shrugged and watched the girl stand up slowly. God! She was gorgeous, not really beautiful, but cute. That's the word. Small and sexy and unbearably cute. I wanted to marry her.

"Yeah. Sex should be messy," Tori told me seriously. "Come on, standup ... We'll shave by the sink, it'll be easier anyway."

I looked down at my now flaccid cock and balls with a little frown. I'd forgotten about the shaving part too and I wasn't sure I wanted a razor touching me there. It had taken me fifteen years to grow hair someplace other than the top of my head and I'd been kind of happy when it happened. Like having pubic hair made me a man or something, but that was dumb too.

Tori toweled herself off quickly and then gave it to me. Sharing a towel with Tori, Jesus, I couldn't wait to tell Roger. He was gonna go crazy when I told him about all this stuff. He'd never believe me, not in a million years, but he'd know I wasn't lying too and ... But I'd lied to him, I remembered, and that made me frown. I might never get to tell Roger about any of this. That would suck.

A wave of unhappiness washed over me and it was made all the worse because I'd been having the best time of my life all afternoon. I tried to push it away, since there wasn't anything I could do about it. Roger would have to cool off for awhile, all weekend probably, and then Monday I could apologize and straighten it all out. By then I would have finally talked Dan out of being my boyfriend and...

That made me stop and I stood there with the towel in my hands while Tori was getting out her Lady Bic shaver and some shaving cream. If I wasn't going out with Dan, if Tori and Sonja and Petra didn't think I was gay ... What then? I'd be just another boy, wouldn't I? Just plain old Ashley again, the one they'd never noticed before in their lives. Things would go back to normal and that was what I wanted, wasn't it? Yeah, but not completely normal. Not the normal where I had to lay in bed and jerk off thinking about girls from school until I had blisters on my hand. That normal sucked compared to whatever was going on now.

But ... I tried telling myself that we were friends now. Me and these three girls. They liked me. Petra had sucked my cock and I'd fucked Tori, so they liked me. I was in Tori's house, alone with them. They must like me, we were friends. I could go back to being my normal, not gay self and we'd still be friends. Maybe. Possibly. I frowned. No we wouldn't. They thought it was cool that Dan was my boyfriend. They thought I was a fag, a pretty fag who was dating the new quarterback. That was why I was in with them. The only reason. Girls like these didn't have regular ordinary friends and everybody knew it. They'd dump me five minutes after I dumped Dan.

That was the truth and even if it wasn't ... Would I risk it? I started wondering just how much something like this was worth. What would a sixteen year old boy give to spend his afternoons with Tori, Sonja, and Petra? To have girl fun with them? To have sex with them? To get invited to the really good parties and have the football coach fix it so it so the boy would get straight A's and no homework? What would that be worth?

Would it be worth being a girlfriend for a guy like Dan?

He was big, strong, good looking, and really nice. He'd kicked Billy Felder's ass in a heartbeat and when I'd told him no at the lake, Dan hadn't forced me to do anything. He respected me. He listened to what I said and when I wasn't thinking about it, I'd liked being with him. He wasn't a bad guy to be with, not at all. Would it be so terrible if I had to let him kiss me a little? I wouldn't want to go all the way with the guy, but kissing? He'd kissed me twice and it hadn't killed me. In fact, it had felt kinda...

" ... ready?" Tori was asking me and I blinked at her.

"What?" I grinned sheepishly and started drying myself off again.

"I asked if you're ready," she giggled. "What were you thinking about?"

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard and told her the truth. "Kissing Dan."

"Mmmm ... You got it bad, don't you?" Tori sighed happily. "You're so cool! You shoulda told us you were gay a long time ago, Ashley."

"Yeah, I know," I agreed, and that wasn't a complete lie either.


"Hi, Mom?" I said over the phone in Tori's bedroom. "I'm, uh ... I was wondering if it's okay if I can hang out with some friends of mine tonight?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.