Heather Asks a Simple Question and Gets a Complex Answer
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Heather's teacher asks her class a simple, yet difficult question. She asks her brother the same question and it changes her life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Maybe you just took your first sexual experiences in stride but it kept my panties damp around the clock. It was almost all I could think about. Danny's penis was so exciting. I loved holding it and making it cum. What a thing to watch.

And my breasts. I was so aware of my breasts, all the time, it was like they had spotlights shining on them. Sex was so different from everything else. So mind absorbing. It was all I was thinking about.

The rest of my life, school and so on, was just something to get through until I could have Danny's penis in my hands again and his lips on my nipples. That's all I wanted.

The next afternoon, I peeked in Danny's room and said, "Hi, honey, I'm home," and gave him a quick kiss and began taking my blouse and bra off. He hardly waited to begin kissing my breasts.

"Aren't you forgetting something, I asked?"

"Mmm, what?"

"Your pants."

"Mmm, oh, sorry, yeah," and he tugged down his shorts and briefs.

"Better?" he asked as his penis pointed at me.

"Well, you could take your shirt off too."

"Just get naked, you mean."

"Uh, yeah, that'd be nice."

So, Danny and I lay on his bed necking, him fondling my breasts, me caressing his penis. Mmm, lovely. He is very hard as I rub and fondle him.

"Your penis is so pretty, here," as I lower myself to give it a kiss. I decide to give it a lick around the top and Danny moans when I do.

"Like that?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so nice when you do it."

So, I lick around the top some more and decide to suck it some. I know enough that guy's really like their penises sucked on and Danny is certainly turned on by what I was doing.

I lift up and ask him, "You want me to do that more? You like it, huh?"

"Oh, Heather, that feels wonderful when you do it. If you want to do it, I'd love it. Just remember that I might cum when you do it. I'll let you know if you don't want it in your mouth when I do, you can take it out and finish me by hand."

"Some girls just swallow it, right?"

"Yeah, it's up to you."

"Okay, I'll try it. I've tasted it and it was alright."

So, I bend back down and begin doing what girls have done to boys for centuries. I tried to be creative, having never done this before. I'm sure there are videos on the web that show you how to do this but I haven't seen one. It's up to me.

I guess every generation learns sex all over again. I just did what I thought would be pleasurable and listened for any signals (don't we all love to moan a bit to tell our lovers that they're doing something we like?) that might lead me on.

Concentrating on the tip end of his penis was something I learned pretty quickly. Pretty soon, he was moaning regularly and shifting around like he was really enjoying what I was doing. His hands were rubbing my boobs and the feelings were wonderful.

"Oh, Heather, I'm gonna do it. I ... Ewww, ewww, eww."

Danny's muscles tensed and I felt a throb as a warm flow erupted in my mouth. I kept going, not sure if I should stop or not and managed to swallow it all down without too much bother.

"Oh, Heather, that was fantastic. So great. I can't believe how great that feels," and he pulls me into his arms and we kiss and pet as the afternoon light begins to fade.

In bed, later, I thought back to the afternoon, Danny sucking and fondling my breasts, me playing with his pretty penis and making it cum, filling my mouth with his love juice. I was now sleeping in the nude, it just felt so sexy and seemed so natural with my new awakening with Danny.

As I remembered the throbbing of his penis as it climaxed, my fingers were pressing into the wet eagerness between my legs. Horny, that's what my friends called it, I was horny. Itchy and eager for sex.

Well, I've given him oral sex, maybe I should have oral sex from him? It means that I get all the way naked. Not just naked but he would have to get down between my legs. My wide open legs. I guess girls do this all the time, but it's still the first time I do it. I even have one friend that shows her boyfriend hers every night on her webcam. Wide open and on the web!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.