Stargate Atlantis: Felix - Cover

Stargate Atlantis: Felix

Copyright© 2009 by Carrot74

Chapter 39

With that, everyone left the room and went their separate ways — Felix heading back to his room, Lt. Cadman trailing him, and Colonel Sheppard heading for his room — all to get changed out of their dress uniforms.

As Felix and Cadman walked to his room, he asked her, "Here is a question that I've been meaning to ask someone here: how does this work for my family and whatever the will read? I do know that it has to go through probate, and if the lawyers can't find any surviving family, then the estate goes to the government. I'd prefer that doesn't happen, which means someone at the SGC has to find out about this and let me know how things are going to work."

Lt. Cadman grimaced her pretty face for a second and then replied, "I'd have to ask Colonel Sheppard or Dr. Weir about that one — I really have no idea how this would work."

Felix did a quick about turn and sped back to the room that still had the cake - it was still there, waiting for him. He quickly scooped two big pieces onto plates and placed forks on them as well, and then looked at Lt. Cadman and asked, "Do you remember where Teyla and Ronon live? I'd like to share this with them."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Okay then — follow me," and led him along a series of hallways that were all starting to look the same to him. Finally he arrived at Teyla's room where he got Lt. Cadman to ring the door.

The door opened to reveal Teyla in her normal relaxing clothes — Capri's and a low cut top; she answered, "Felix — what brings you here?"

His answer was to hold up the plates that held cake on them and he said, "There was way too much cake for the gathering and I wanted to share this with you and Ronon." He looked a bit shy and started turning a bit red-faced again as he continued, "I don't really know anybody here except you guys and I just wanted to share this with you — sort of a peace offering."

Teyla remembered her manners and said, "Well, come in then — Ronon is just over there sharpening his knife. I'm sure he will like some cake."

As Felix entered carrying the plates of cake, Teyla nodded at Lt. Cadman and greeted her. Felix looked around and saw where Ronon was sharpening one of his knives and motioned towards the bigger man if he wanted cake.

Teyla was asking Lt. Cadman what the occasion was and she was telling her about the ceremony where some people got promoted by General O'Neill, and about how Felix finally got caught and rewarded.

Teyla looked impressed towards Felix as she said, "I guess congratulations would be in order then Felix — doing your people a distinguished service is a great honour."

Felix shrugged and replied, "I already told the Boss Man what I think of medals — besides which, he brought Ronon this morning to make sure I didn't escape again. Ah well, the laws of averages caught up to me finally. Here Ronon — give this a try and see what you think of it; I think it is vanilla cake."

Ronon didn't say anything but accepted the plate of cake and consumed it rather quickly and then put the plate down; he commented, "It's okay I guess."

Teyla on the other hand was savouring the taste and making small moaning sounds of enjoyment at the flavour.

Ronon stood up and pointed at Felix's uniform and asked, "What are all these fancy things on your uniform?"

So Felix took the time to explain all the various badges and what they meant, which took a few minutes, Teyla had come over to listen and look as he was explaining all this to Ronon. He also finished by telling both of them how he wasn't really thrilled that he had to wear it and got a medal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.