Using Big Brother's Advice - Cover

Using Big Brother's Advice

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sister asks her brother for advice and is he glad he gave it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The day at school must have been twenty hours or so it seemed. I had a grin all day and just wanted to tell everybody that I'd been given oral and today, I get fucked. Well, of course, I didn't tell anyone. But it's all I thought about.

Finally, I get off the bus and go in the back door.

"Brandon, ya'home?"

"Upstairs."

So I bound up the stairs two at a time (Where did I get all this energy?) and there's Brandon, naked, on his bed with a big hard-on.

"That for me?"

"Oh, all day it's been ready."

"Mmm, me too," as I quickly shed my school clothes.

He jumps up and we hug and kiss. All this skin pressed together feels so sexy.

"First, I wanna make sure you're wet, lie down and I'll get busy."

"Brandon, I've been wet all day."

"So?"

So, I laid down and he begins licking and tonguing me. No, I hadn't forgotten how wonderful this is, it was only yesterday. But it felt more natural and, even, in a way, more intimate. I'm there, thinking, 'I could cum to this' when Brandon gets up, goes to his dresser and comes back as he's rolling on a condom.

"Looks like you've done this before, big brother."

"Don't tell me you've never heard any wild sex coming from my room. Today, it's you. Ready?"

God, am I ready? YES, er, no. But yes far more than no. In a way, it's like a dream but the reality is that I've decided to do this and that I want it. I almost can't believe that I'm laying here with my legs wide open for my first sex with a guy. And it's my brother.

"Let's see, where does this go? Any ideas, Tiff?"

I point to my wide-open legs, "Maybe, here?"

"Yeah, let's try it there."

He moves up to between my legs as a shiver of anticipation jitters through me. I feel his cock just touch my slit and then he rubs it up and down. God, I could cum just to that it feels so good. Then, he slowly presses forward and I could feel some resistance even though my legs were open a lot and then he pushed inside about two inches.

It was a bit uncomfortable for a few seconds, then as he moved a little, it began to feel nice, very nice. Oh, this is way better than my fingers, for sure. He slowly presses deeper and I can't get over how full it makes me feel. As he begins to move back and forth, his hand begins to rub the front of my pussy where my little clit is hiding. Oh, does this feel good.

I must have gotten wetter because now he slides easily in and out and the feeling is glorious. I'm moving under him some which adds to the feeling all round. Mmm, this is good, really good. They sure don't tell you this in school at sex-ed or we'd all be on the floor screwing like rabbits.

Oh, this goes on and the feeling gets better and better. Then he pulls out of me, hesitates just a moment, then I feel him enter me and descend to my depths. Eww, I love this. When he goes all the way in, he holds his cock there deep inside me and makes small movements.

I've got my legs as far open as I can and he's pulling all the way out each time, then going in me as far as he can. When he's all the way in, Brandon takes a few short strokes, then all the way back out again, over and over. God, this is delicious.

"Oh, Brandon, oh, this is so good. I love you inside me. I just want more of this."

"We have lots of days ahead, Tiff, lots."

I'm up on my elbows watching his pretty pink cock disappear into my blissful slit sending waves of pleasure all across my body. It is such a turn-on to be watching us do this. Tomorrow, I want to use my bedroom because I have a wide, full-length mirror opposite my bed and I want to watch us every minute. Maybe Mom would think something was up if I asked for a ceiling mirror. I laughed a little at the thought.

"What's funny?"

"Oh, I was wondering if Mom and Dad might get suspicious if we asked for ceiling mirrors in our bedrooms."

"Uh, maybe not. Is this good, Tiff?"

"You go so deep, it's wonderful. I can't get my fingers that far in. Your dick is my new 'most favorite thing.'"

"It's all yours."

"Mmm."

Oh, I'm loving this. I wiggle my hips around so my pussy jiggles around his cock as he's moving in and out and this creates the most wonderful feeling.

My whole pelvic area seems like it is electrified and each descent Brandon makes sends jolts through me. Every few minutes, he pushes all the way in and then takes small strokes back and forth while deep inside me. This combination is just thrilling.

I never thought about the variations that were possible. Oh, I knew there were lots and lots of sexual positions but I never really considered all the ways you could move your body, go fast, then slow, go deep then flex your muscles around him deep in you. Even once in a while Brandon slipped out and then would slide the side of his dick up and down the outside of my pussy. It really felt good. Then even better as it went back in again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.