Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 98: Fantasy Pairings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98: Fantasy Pairings - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After the excitement of the morning, they decided they needed a rest. Even those who hadn't been involved since early in the game agreed to a cooldown period.

Since they were in no rush (other than Jeff), they decided to take a break from their sex play. After lunch, they all headed out back to go skinny dipping. It was particularly fun now that there was no pretense of propriety anymore. First, the girls had fun rubbing suntan lotion all over each other, and the men. Then they all hopped in the pool to enjoy each other.

When Crystal jumped on Greg's back and wrapped her arms around his neck, everyone knew it wasn't just a playful gesture, but a sexual one. When Lissa and Allison wrestled and tried to dunk each other, it was obviously just an excuse to rub their bodies together. And of course, there was a lot of kissing and groping and fondling of each other. Rachael in particular thought it was hilarious to sneak up on people and grab them either by the tits or cock, depending up whether her victim was a boy or a girl.

Whenever anyone climbed out of the pool and sat on the side, by unspoken agreement they decided it was a signal that that person wanted someone to perform oral sex on them, and usually the nearest person or two would take on the job. More than one of them was brought to a screaming orgasm that way.

They continued their wet and wild fun until suppertime. Eager to get on with the evening's adventures, they didn't want to take time to prepare anything, so Allison just heated up a bunch of leftovers.

After supper, they gathered once more in the rec room, or "Den of Iniquity," as they dubbed it. Crystal was the first to suggest the name, and everyone thought it so funny that from that point forward that was what they called it.

"So Kari," said Jeff, anxious to get things started, "you said you had another game in mind?"

"I do," she replied. "This is another one where most of us watch. I need a hat or other container, some pencils, and some strips of paper. One for each of us."

"I'll get it," said Allison, and hurried upstairs. She returned a minute later with the items. The "hat" turned out to be an old shoe box. "Will this do?" she asked.

"Perfect," Kari agreed. "So here are the rules of the game. We each write down two names of people in this room. Two people that we would like to see have sex together. This is a chance for you to make your fantasies come true. And before anyone asks, you're not allowed to include yourself."

"You're no fun," Rachael joked.

"We'll put the names in the box and draw them out one by one. The two people who get drawn have to fuck. Afterward, we all try to guess who put those names in. We might not get through all of them, but we'll go until everyone has been involved at least once. Any questions?"

"Yeah, do we have to limit it to two people?" asked Jeff.

Kari laughed. "Oh, all right. If you want to put down three, that's fine. But no more than that."

Allison distributed the paper and pencils, and everyone set to work jotting down their fantasies. One by one they folded them and placed them in the shoe box. As soon as they were finished, Kari placed the lid on, shook it, then opened it again. "Who wants to do the honors?" she asked.

"I will," said Brit. She hopped up off the couch and came over to reach into the box. She retrieved a piece of paper and unfolded it. She grinned when she saw the names.

"Greg and Alya," she read.

Both of them stared at her in shock. "Really?" asked Greg.

Brit turned the paper around and showed him. The names were clearly written.

Alya looked nervous, even a little frightened. Lissa put an arm around her. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I don't know..." Alya replied. "I guess ... I guess I'm still a little intimidated by your dad. I've wanted to impress him, because I wanted him to approve of you and me being together. But I..."

Greg stood up and strode over to her. He knelt in front of her and took her hands in his own. "You don't have any reason to be afraid of me any more," he told her with a tender smile. "I only want my daughter to be happy, and she's made up her mind that you're the one who can give that to her. Since she loves you so much, I would be doing her a disservice if I tried to come between you. And since I'm turning over a new leaf, I might as well admit that I really do like you, both because of how happy you're making my daughter and just because you're a likable person. I want you to be with her."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," he replied. "I want you to think of me as your father. Call me Dad if you like, because I want you to be a part of this family."

"Dad," she smiled. "I like that."

"Which makes what you're about to do all the more creepy," Crystal teased. Alya giggled at that.

Greg drew her hand to his face and kissed it. "I would be honored if you would let me make love to you," he said. Alya blushed, but she had a smile on her face. She nodded. Greg leaned in and kissed her on the lips, and she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy it.

Lissa actually had tears in her eyes as she watched them. The smile on her face indicated that her tears were of happiness.

Greg and Alya lay down on the mat. He let his fingers slide between her legs to gently rub her. She closed her eyes and smiled, relaxing from his ministrations. Greg lowered his head and began kissing all around her breasts. He loved the thought that he was making love to his daughter's girlfriend. Strangely enough, there was something even more twisted about that than making love to his daughter herself. The perverted nature of the act added its own kind of excitement to it.

His tongue ran around one of her nipples, causing her to gasp and shudder at the sensation. While his mouth worked on her breasts, his hand went between her legs, where he found that she was already damp. Despite her nervousness, she was also quite apparently aroused. His fingers traced her slit, working up and down in the groove to loosen her and increase her excitement. Her hips began to thrust upward, as if trying to spear themselves on his fingers.

After a few minutes of stimulating her and listening to her gasps, Greg positioned himself above her. He kissed her lips, enjoying the sweet flavor of them. He might not have originally approved of Lissa's relationship with her, but right now he could understand how his daughter would fall in love with this girl.

He lowered himself, feeling his cock slide inside of her. She cried out, but with pleasure rather than pain. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down to her, and it excited him to feel the soft and warm skin of her bare chest against his own. He began to thrust, and it didn't take long to get into a rhythm.

Making love to Alya was different from making love to Allison, or Rachael, or even Brit. With Allison and Rachael, it had been hot and passionate. With Brit, it had been sweet and tender. There was something different about Alya, and he suddenly realized what it was. Perhaps she was still trying to impress him, or perhaps it was just her style, but she seemed to be trying to please him as much as possible. An almost imperceptible difference in the way she moved made it clear that this was for his pleasure rather than hers. Her kisses were those of a devoted lover, but an inferior rather than an equal. It wasn't that she was submissive; far from it. But for her, sex was a matter of giving rather than taking. There was something about this style of lovemaking that was extremely appealing. No wonder Lissa loved her so much!

That gave him a great idea. If she was going to try to please him, then he would try to please her back. He was determined to make sure that she enjoyed it every bit as much as he did. He slowed his pace and kissed her lips, cheeks, and forehead as he thrust into her with gentleness and love. He spent a few minutes trying to find the right rhythm that would coincide with her breathing to make it more natural and therefore more pleasurable. He soon found just the right pace, which from her reaction made each motion culminate in a higher level of pleasure, the waves coming deeply instead of rapidly. He could tell by the smile on her face that she knew why he had done it, and appreciated it.

With this new motion, it wasn't long before she began to wail as her orgasm overtook her. Her body tensed up and she gripped him to her, as if trying to pull his whole body right inside of her. He could feel her pussy spasming, and that set him off too. He let out a loud groan as the pleasure spiked and he erupted inside of her.

As soon as their mutual orgasm subsided, he rolled over off of her. She snuggled up next to him and lay her head on his chest, smiling.

"That was wonderful, Greg," she said. "I mean, Dad. I think that's one of the most fulfilling orgasms I've ever had."

"I'm glad," he told her.

As Alya lay on Greg's chest and sighed in contentment, Kari stood back up. "We'll let them rest for a while. They've earned it. In the mean time, let's have a vote for who we think put their names into the box."

"I'm guessing Lissa," said Jeff. "Just seeing how happy she is, I can't imagine that she would have chosen anyone else."

There was a general chorus of agreement with his suggestion, so it seemed to be unanimous.

"All right, will the person who put their names in the box raise their hand?" said Kari.

Not surprisingly, it was Lissa. "Until now I still wasn't sure if Dad really accepted Alya," she explained. "I knew I had to do something to get them to like each other, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity."

"Because you knew how good she is in bed and figured that once I slept with her I'd never be able to reject her?" asked Greg. Alya giggled.

"More or less," said Lissa.

"It worked," he replied with a broad smile. Alya kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

"Thanks, Dad," she smiled.

"All right, let's see who's next," Kari announced. "Jeff, why don't you do the honors this time?" She picked up the shoe box and brought it over to him. He reached inside and drew out a slip of paper. As soon as he read it, he broke out into a wide grin, and even started laughing.

"What is it?" asked Kari.

"Me and Allison," he replied, turning the paper over and showing the names to everyone to confirm it.

"Jeff, you didn't put your own name in, did you?" asked Allison, though she certainly didn't seem opposed to the idea.

"I swear it wasn't me," he replied. "Although it certainly sounds like whoever did it was trying to do me a favor."

"Greg, this isn't going to bother you?" asked Allison.

"If it bothered me, I wouldn't have agreed to this orgy in the first place. Besides, it's only fair. If you don't mind watching me with Alya, why should I mind watching you with Jeff?"

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" asked Jeff with a grin. He grabbed Allison's hand and led her over to the mat, where she lay down on her back. Jeff lay on his side next to her, letting his hand roam over her body. Though it wasn't the first time he had made love to her, he never tired of seeing her amazingly beautiful face, her perfect body, her soft and delicate skin. His hand immediately went to one of her breasts, and he rubbed her there.

He glanced up at his father to see the man's reaction, but Greg simply gave him an encouraging smile. In that look, Jeff found the answer to all of his questions. It was okay, he realized, to make love to his father's wife. He could have her without fear of anger or jealousy from his dad. But there was another question that it answered too, one that had been bothering him since the day they had begun to plot against Greg. Not only was it possible for a man to see the woman he loved making love to another man and not feel jealous, it was possible to watch it and even enjoy it! In his father's eyes Jeff had even seen a touch of excitement. Greg actually wanted to see him seduce Allison. And that gave Jeff another insight; all this time the goal he had been shooting for was to share Brit with his father without jealousy. But now he realized that he could take it a step further, and have that sight actually turn him on.

His hand slipped between Allison's legs, and she hummed in contentment at the contact. He leaned over and ran his tongue around her nipple, causing her to gasp. She closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensation.

Jeff loved playing with her body, giving her such pleasure. To think that he was making love with the most perfect women in the world was almost an unthinkable concept, yet here he was. And he realized that for the first time, he could do it without any worries or inhibitions. His joy was no longer tempered by fear of getting caught or melancholy from not being allowed to be with Brit.

She was really getting aroused from his hand and mouth; perhaps she felt something of the same about him. It excited him to know that she wanted this, perhaps as much as she did.

Soon enough she gazed into his eyes to let him know that it was time. Jeff rolled over on top of her, kissing her passionately on the lips as he positioned himself to penetrate her. He lowered his hips, feeling her hot, moist pussy engulf his cock. It was such a wonderful feeling, especially with a woman like Allison.

She wrapped her arms around him and held her to him as he began to thrust. He glanced over at Greg, who smiled. He actually smiled! The man was watching his son screw his wife, and he seemed to enjoy it!

The thought of just how naughty that was fueled Jeff's desire, and he picked up the tempo. Allison wrapped her legs around his hips and cried out in excitement as he pumped her. Jeff loved the feel of her hot, sweaty body against his, especially her gorgeous tits with their hard nipples poking him in the chest. He attacked her lips with her own, and she responded by opening her mouth and thrusting her tongue inside his. The two of them kissed passionately and greedily, lost in the ecstasy of their lovemaking.

Over and over again he slammed into her, and from the sounds she made and the way she rocked her hips forward to meet him, he could tell she loved it hard like that. Maybe there was a certain exhibitionistic excitement at doing it in front of the others, especially her husband. Jeff had never minded an audience; he thought it added another dimension to it. He glanced around the room at everyone's faces, noticing that Kari and Brit, the two most likely to feel jealousy, instead watched with looks of arousal on their faces.

No matter how much he wanted this feeling to last forever, he knew that it couldn't. Fortunately, the ending was better than the beginning. He felt the approach of his orgasm, and gave himself up to it, not wanting to delay the intense feeling any longer. He shoved deep into Allison one last time, exploding inside of her and releasing his cum into her body.

"Oh Jeff!" she exclaimed in delight, feeling the release and apparently loving it.

She wasn't quite through, but continued to thrust her own hips into his. Despite wanting to rest now, he knew it would be unfair to leave her unsatisfied, so fell into the rhythm again. The tightness and slickness of her pussy was enough to keep him hard, and fortunately she didn't last more than a couple of minutes longer. Soon she screamed and tensed up, her pussy clamping down hard on his cock as her own orgasm burst forth.

Afterward, they lay panting in each other's arms, eyes closed and smiling in satisfaction, basking in the post-orgasmic glow and the warmth and softness of each other's bodies.

"All right, so who do we think wanted to give Jeff the opportunity to live out his fantasy?" asked Kari.

"I think it was you," said Lissa. "You're obviously not the jealous type, so maybe you wanted to do something nice for your boyfriend."

"Okay, that's one vote for me," said Kari. "Any other ideas?"

"I'm guessing Brit," said Rachael. "She's obviously infatuated with her brother. She's always looking for ways she can make him happy, so this would be a perfect opportunity."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.