Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 96: The Fun Begins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 96: The Fun Begins - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The next morning, everyone set to work preparing for the activity. Jeff and his dad moved the couches around in the rec room to open up a large area on the floor. Lissa and Alya went through the house and stripped the mattresses off of all the beds, bringing them downstairs to place on the floor so that the couples wouldn't have to do it on the ground. Allison and Rachael went into town to pick up some "supplies," whatever that meant, but from the guilty looks on their faces, it was obvious that they had something in particular in mind. Kari and Crystal arrived that morning with the dog collar and leash that they had used before, and spent all morning teasing Brit about it. Brit, of course, ran to her big brother for protection every time the girls approached her with the items, but it was obvious that she was more excited by them than afraid of them.

By unspoken agreement, they mostly wore their underwear all morning. The girls stripped down to their bras and panties, and Greg and Jeff wore just their boxer shorts. Just before noon, Lissa said she was warm, and took off her bra, never to put it on again for the rest of the day.

When Allison and her sister arrived home, they hid their supplies, telling the others that they would bring them out at the right time. They did at least show everyone the food they bought: snacks and ingredients for making various hors d'oeuvres (it was going to be a party after all), wine and champagne for the adults, juice and soda for the kids (Allison jokingly said she didn't want to be accused of corrupting minors), and for dessert they had bought a fondue pot with chocolate and various fruits. That had been Rachael's idea; she said with a grin that the first rule was if anyone accidentally dripped chocolate on themselves, somebody else had to clean it up for them, and the second rule was whoever did the cleaning wasn't allowed to use their hands. Kari and Crystal burst out laughing at that, but for some reason Brit had an embarrassed look on her face.

"We were also going to get some naughty lingerie," Rachael explained, "but they didn't have any of the good stuff in sizes that would fit fourteen-year-old girls. You should have seen the look on the lady's face when I asked her about it. You would think that if she worked in that kind of shop she would be open to a little perversion. Anyway, because they were so discriminatory against younger girls, we walked out of the store in protest."

"So what was all the other stuff you bought?" asked Alya.

"Just a few things from another shop. These are one-size-fits all. Although, it might be a bit of a tight squeeze for Brit and Crystal."

"Oh my god!" Brit gasped, and Rachael burst out laughing.

"For the record, I wasn't joking this time," she said.

Allison and Lissa worked in the kitchen to prepare the food. Since Lissa was topless, Allison decided to strip down to her panties as well. Rachael, of course, refused to be outdone by her big sister, and so this began a chain reaction and soon all of the girls were running around with their chests exposed, to Greg's and Jeff's delight.

They had a light lunch, knowing that they would be snacking all afternoon. Allison went to her room to make some last-minute preparations for the photo slide show, and returned with her laptop all ready to connect to the big screen downstairs. In the mean time, Greg and Jeff set up a card table in the corner, and Lissa and Alya brought down several trays of food and drinks.

Brit was the most eager to get things started. Even while Allison was connecting her computer to the screen, Brit took Jeff's hand and led him over to the couch. She immediately dropped to her knees and pulled down his shorts, exposing his already-hard cock. She took a few preliminary sucks on it, to everyone's amusement. Greg looked astonished, but excited at the same time. He was still obviously getting used to the idea of his daughter as a sexual being.

Rachael slipped her hand down inside his shorts and pulled out his cock, slowly pumping it up and down. Crystal suddenly dashed over and held out her hands, placing them, palm open, one at the base and one at the tip. Then keeping her hands in the same position, she headed over to Jeff, where she placed them like she had on his father.

"I don't know," she said. "The preliminary test says they're about the same length."

Everyone laughed at her boldness.

"What about the thickness, though?" She immediately grabbed Jeff's cock, causing him to groan in pleasure from the contact. Her hand couldn't quite reach all the way around. Then she released him and returned to Greg, where she grabbed his as well.

"That's amazing!" she exclaimed. "Your dicks are identical! You hear that, girls? It really doesn't matter which one you get, because they're the same."

"There's more to a man than his dick," Allison insisted.

"Says who?" asked Rachael.

With the jokes over, the girls began to undress as well, or more accurately, the boys undressed them. Jeff knelt in front of Brit and slipped her panties down, then leaned in with his tongue, returning the favor she had given him. She shivered and squealed with delight. Then he did the same to Kari, and finally Crystal.

Greg, meanwhile, pulled off Allison's panties, though he was too conservative to lick her like Jeff had done to the girls. Rachael insisted on the same treatment, so he stripped her as well. Then Lissa came over to him. He was still a little hesitant; it took him a few seconds to work up the nerve to strip his own daughter, but with an encouraging word from some of the girls, he finally did it.

He was even more nervous to do the same to Alya, especially since she looked a little uncomfortable as well. But Lissa insisted, and finally, he relented and pulled down her panties. She giggled shyly, growing red, but in the end it was all right.

Everyone took their places. Greg, and Rachael lay together on the mattress closest to the TV, so that after Allison joined them she could easily get up if she needed to fiddle with her computer. Lissa and Alya took a nearby mattress, and Kari sat down next to Jeff on the couch. Crystal sat on Kari's lap, and Brit sat on Jeff's. For now, she just sat there with his rapidly hardening cock peeking out between her legs. Greg glanced over at them, but when Jeff and Brit caught his eye, he just smiled and shrugged. Jeff reached around and fondled his little sister's breasts, trying to see just how far their father would let them go, but Greg didn't seem to mind it at all.

As soon as everyone was in position and the slide show was ready, Allison stood up in front of the TV. "Welcome to the first annual Primdale Family Orgy," she smiled, eliciting several chuckles from the others.

"Annual?" asked Rachael. "Can't we make it monthly instead? Or better yet, daily?"

"Some of the family is only home for the summer," said Allison. "But when we're all here, there's no reason the annual orgy can't last three months."

"I guess that will have to do."

"Anyway, to start things off, we're with our usual partners. How long that lasts is up to you. We're all part of the floor show, but if that's not enough entertainment for you, I'll have the naughty pictures we've taken playing in the background. I've put them roughly in chronological order, so we'll start with the infamous sailing trip last summer."

"Oh god," groaned her husband. "I'm never going to live that down, am I?"

"I think after the next couple of days, it will be a moot point, don't you agree?"

He shrugged. "I guess you're right."

"Anyway, without further ado, here it is." She pressed a button on the computer, and immediately a picture of herself in a tiny little bikini, posing on a boat, appeared on the screen in front of them. It remained on the screen for about five seconds, then automatically changed to the next picture.

"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" Jeff whispered in Brit's ear.

"I want you to do something for me," she told him. "I want you reenact what happened last September. At least, the best part."

"The part where you had your first orgasm?"

"Exactly. You wouldn't mind rubbing me down there, would you? Let's see if we can time it so that I climax at the same place in the photos as last time."

"Absolutely," he grinned. He slid one of his hands down between Brit's legs and let his fingers trace her slit. He could feel her shudder and hear her gasp as he made contact.

The others were also getting into the mood. Next to them, Crystal and Kari were similarly occupied with each other. Crystal sat sideways on Kari's lap, which allowed her to fondle her big sister's boobs while Kari played with her pussy like Jeff played with Brit's. Lissa and Alya sat facing each other, Alya practically in Lissa's lap. Alya's watched the screen, obviously excited at seeing these erotic pictures that would soon feature her lover. Lissa, however, was more interested in Alya's boobs, which she groped and kissed hungrily.

Strangest of all to Jeff's eyes were Rachael, Allison, and Greg. He was well aware that his father had sex sometimes, and especially since marrying Allison, Greg's sex life was really no secret to the family. But although Jeff had made love to both of the women with his father right now, it was quite something else to see his father enjoying himself like that. It wasn't particularly disturbing in a "walking in on your parents" sort of way; Allison talked about sex with Greg enough that any discomfort he might have felt at thinking of his father that way had long since vanished.

Actually, what they were doing was pretty mild. Their backs were turned to Jeff so that they could see the pictures on the screen, which cut off the view of the most interesting parts. But Greg had his hands in the girls' laps, and the girls had their hands in his. From the motions of their arms, he could tell that their hands were certainly not idle, and he could imagine what they were doing to each other.

By this point on the screen Allison had her top off, exposing her gorgeous boobs. Jeff remembered the first time he had seen that photo, with Brit sitting on his lap just like this. Well, it wasn't just like this. That time they had been clothed.

The pictures continued, with Allison modeling in a number of erotic poses, then it switched to Lissa in her swimsuit.

"Now we're starting to get to the good parts," Alya commented. "I can't wait to see you without your clothes though."

She didn't have to wait long. A few pictures later, the on-screen Lissa stood with her breasts exposed to view.

"Fuck, that's hot!" Kari exclaimed.

"Watch your language," Allison insisted. "There are ladies present."

"Who?" asked Jeff. Several pairs of feminine eyes glared at him for a second, and he grinned sheepishly.

Alya seemed to get more and more excited as the photos continued, especially when Lissa removed her swimsuit completely, leaving her completely bare. Then when Allison joined her on-screen, Alya actually gasped.

Jeff was almost more amused to see Alya's reaction than than to view the pictures on the TV. As Allison and Lissa touched each other in increasingly erotic ways, Alya began moaning unconsciously. Of course, several of the other girls in the room were already in a similar state of arousal, so it kind of took some of the fun out of it.

Then she calmed down for a little when it switched to Greg and Allison posing naked together. It was still quite erotic, especially the shots of Allison on her knees sucking off her husband. Rachael seemed to get a kick out of those ones in particular, and Jeff wondered whether she had actually seen them before. There had certainly been time to show her last September when she visited, although considering that some of them featured Lissa, Greg and Allison probably would have hesitated.

When it switched to Lissa and Greg, Alya squealed with delight. It wouldn't be long now before that infamous photo, the one that had given Brit her first ever orgasm. Jeff knew exactly what he would do when it arrived. He knew the pictures leading up to it, and as it approached he rubbed Brit harder and faster.

"Oh Jeff!" she exclaimed delightedly. "That feels wonderful!" He continued to pick up the pace until he was furiously fingering her. Her body wriggled all over his, lost in the pleasure and the sight of the erotic photos on the screen.

Now the last picture before the most exciting one showed on the screen, and Jeff worked his fingers over her as fast as he could. "Are you ready?" he asked her, rubbing vigorously. She nodded, too overcome by ecstasy to give him a verbal answer.

When the picture changed to the one with Greg's cock in Lissa's mouth, Brit squealed and tensed up. Jeff continued to run his fingers over her clit as he felt an orgasmic shudder run through her body, and he realized they had done it. They had managed to time her climax so that it coincided with the same picture that had given her her first ever orgasm. The others glanced over at her, most of them with amused looks on their faces. Brit squirmed around on his lap as she continued to squeal, perhaps being overly dramatic to give them all a good show or perhaps just extra excited to be doing this in front of so many spectators.

"That is so erotic," he heard Alya comment from the nearby mattress, but because Brit's face was in the way, he couldn't tell whether she was looking at him or the image on the TV. It probably didn't matter.

When Brit came down from her high, she collapsed against his chest, and he wrapped his arms around her and held her warm body to his own just like he had done last September. He remembered that day clearly because it was the first time he realized just how much he loved his little sister. They had been through some rough times since then, but his love for her now was as strong as ever, perhaps stronger than it had ever been now that he didn't have to try to hide it from anybody. He could let himself love her freely, the way he wanted to.

She turned over on his lap and lay her head against his chest, and he reacted by reaching up with one of his hands and stroking her hair. Gazing down at her lovely face, he saw that she had her eyes closed and wore a peaceful and content smile. She almost glowed in her happiness. He couldn't resist giving her a kiss on the forehead.

By this point that photo had passed, and there were no more of Lissa and Greg. The rest were more tame in comparison. Still, they had done their job, and Jeff was happy that he had helped Brit to relive that memory. She continued to rest peacefully against his chest, and he suspected that she had fallen asleep. While it left him unsatisfied, he didn't mind; just the fact that he got to hold her in his arms like this was enough. Besides, there would be plenty of other opportunities now that Greg had given in.

The first set of pictures ended, and they went on to the next. These were ones Jeff hadn't seen, of Allison posing on the balcony of a room overlooking a sandy beach.

"When was this?" asked Lissa.

"Our honeymoon," Greg replied. "Normally I would insist on keeping these pictures private, but I think under the circumstances..."

Jeff watched with scarcely concealed enthusiasm. The pictures were absolutely stunning, with the glow of the sunrise giving Allison's skin a certain radiance that was very alluring. When it switched to a set of her posing next to a waterfall, he couldn't help but grin, almost to the point of drooling. She had always been the type of woman who looked particularly beautiful wet, with her dark hair hanging limply and damply about her shoulders.

Then she was joined by a couple of other women on the screen, ones that he recognized from the website she had shown him. Kristen and Roberta, if he recalled correctly. Although they were also gorgeous, they were nothing compared to Allison. Admittedly, the fact that he knew her made a difference to his opinion.

The next set were the ones that Greg and Allison had taken in Los Angeles for the website run by their friends. While Jeff wouldn't have been opposed to including the photoshoots of some of the other girls, Allison had selected only the ones from her own. That was fine; she certainly looked gorgeous, and in fact one of the sets included another girl as well, though all they did was shoot pool. He wouldn't have minded some lesbian pics mixed in.

When they started in on the sets of the Primdale and Williams kids getting together for naughty fun, Jeff was particularly interested because some of them included him. Having Brit lie there sleeping against him was certainly relaxing, but he was too excited to take a nap. What kind of a man would he be if he fell asleep in the middle of an orgy? At least, not until he had had an orgasm. After that, it would be just fine.

Crystal was the second one to climax. Her moans grew higher in pitch, and multiple sets of eyes turned to her as she gave out a wail of ecstasy, her body shuddering as Kari fingered her to orgasm.

Suddenly, an unexpected photo flashed on the screen, a photo of the Jeff's friend Jesse, nude and tied to the bed. Jeff burst out laughing, which woke Brit. She glanced at the screen and giggled too, but Greg looked shocked.

"Oops," Allison grinned. "How did that get in there?" She said it with such a deliberately innocent voice that it was quite obvious how it got in there.

Brit yawned, turning back over on Jeff's lap to face the TV. Now that she had had her nap, she was wide awake. Plus she had something fun to play with: Jeff's cock. With it poking out from between her legs, it was in the perfect position for her to grab it with her hands and stroke it. He groaned at the sensation, excited that they were playing their little game in front of everyone.

Brit didn't just use her hands, but rubbed it against the lips of her pussy as well. He wondered whether she planned to stick it inside; although she had just climaxed not too long ago, she had also napped since then, so maybe she had enough energy to go again. But for now she just toyed with his cock, keeping it on the outside.

They kept watching the pictures on the screen, including several sets with Kari and Crystal that Brit must have taken when Jeff wasn't around. There seemed to be a heavy emphasis on Crystal, not surprisingly since she was Brit's girlfriend, and Brit was the most prolific photographer of the family. Some of them had clearly been taken at the Williams house, most likely when Allen was away at basketball camp earlier in the summer.

By this point, several others in the room were having orgasms, judging from the sounds coming from them. With Brit working him over, he was too distracted to pay much attention to who it was happening to, but every so often he glanced around and noticed that one or more people had moved into a more relaxed position, some of them even napping. Of course, a couple of them were already on their second round.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.