Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 92: A Daughter's Offer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92: A Daughter's Offer - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Despite Greg's ambiguous "I'll think about it" answer to Brit's question about whether they could swim naked again, the girls just assumed that they were to go nude at the pool. Allison's "no swimwear" rule, originally meant as a joke, became the standard in the backyard.

With the girls spending so much time at the pool without their swimsuits, it was only a matter of time before nudity became the norm around the house. Rachael of course was the first to stop wearing clothes completely. One day after going swimming in the morning she left her clothes off the rest of the day, and the next day she never bothered getting dressed at all.

Lissa thought it was such a good idea that the next day she did the same, though Alya at least kept her clothes on until going swimming that afternoon. But the next day she broke down and went nude as well, followed by Brit. Finally Allison asked Greg whether he minded if she did the same, and he gave a sigh of resignation and said that it was all right.

Seeing how much fun the other girls were having, Kari and Crystal began stripping down every time they came over, eventually doing so as soon as they entered the house. It became as natural as taking off their shoes.

To his distress, Crystal decided that teasing him in the pool the other day had been so fun that she continued her little game. She stopped calling him "Mr. Primdale" and now referred to him as "Greg dearest" or "Sweetheart" or "Honey buns." Of course Brit and Kari thought this was hilarious, so they constantly egged her on.

She liked to grab his hand when he least expected it, and sometimes even snuck a kiss on his cheek, which immediately turned bright crimson. Fortunately, Allison found the whole thing amusing, so he didn't have to worry about a jealous confrontation. Actually, he almost would have preferred for his wife to get angry at her, because Crystal took her silence as tacit approval, which just encouraged her all the more.

For all of Greg's show of reluctance, secretly he was delighted by the sight of all of these gorgeous women running around naked in front of him. Of course he loved to see Allison's body especially, and Rachael's too, but it was a little different with the others. Lissa and Brit were his daughters, and although he had to admit that they both had beautiful bodies, he also knew that he shouldn't be thinking about them like that. It bothered him every time he got an erection from seeing one of them nude.

Even more confusing were his feelings toward Alya. To him, the word "lesbian" had two meanings. There was the ideal, the gorgeous porn star that got it on with other women for the enjoyment of the men who watched them. Then there was the short-haired, tomboyish dyke that was more masculine than any woman by rights ought to be. When he had first heard about Lissa's relationship with Alya, he had imagined the latter. But ever since he had met her, in his mind she had been changing bit by bit into the former. When he got right down to it, seeing Lissa and Alya being so affectionate with each other, especially now without any clothes on, really excited him.

Each day, he found himself looking forward to coming home from work to a house full of naked girls. He especially liked it when Kari and Crystal visited, because they just added to the visual appeal. Of course, that usually meant that Jeff was there as well, which still bothered him. With Rachael, Allison, and Kari all willing to have sex with Jeff, Greg suspected that it happened a lot more than he liked to think. For all he knew, every day was an orgy in the Primdale mansion. But Jeff had promised not to have sex with Brit any more, and Greg had to trust that he would keep his word.

Sometimes they would go for an evening swim. The pool patio could be lit, so they could have fun out there even late at night. Sometimes he would find everyone still in the pool when he came home in the evening, and more often than not he would throw on his swimming trunks and join them. He was still a little too conservative to go nude by choice, although Crystal found it amusing to try to strip him in the pool. Now that he expected it, he could have prevented it, but the truth was that as long as he could rationalize that it wasn't his fault, he didn't have the willpower to resist her for long, and he usually ended up as naked as the rest of them. Jeff, of course, went naked just like the girls.

On more than one occasion, Greg and Allison crept out to the pool for a late night swim after the kids went to bed. Usually Rachael accompanied them, if she hadn't already promised Jeff she would sleep with him that night.

Greg especially looked forward to the weekend, when he would get to stay home all day with the girls. Jeff, Kari, Lissa, and Alya had one of their double dates planned that day, which left only Allison, Rachael, and Brit. That actually worked out better; while he certainly liked the idea of being surrounded by nude girls, if he could convince Brit to spend some time out in her studio, that would leave him alone with Allison and Rachael. And they might do a little more than just get naked with him.

As it turned out, they decided to go swimming that day. That wasn't quite what he had hoped for, but he wasn't going to complain about the girls skinny-dipping in the pool. He joined them, but kept his own swimming trunks on. If Brit hadn't been there, he might have been tempted to lose them completely, but even if no one else in the house had a sense of decency, he still did.

He swam with the girls and had fun as they tried to dunk him. Even Brit pounced on his back, wrapping her arms and legs around him to try to throw him off his balance. With her naked body pressed against his back, he knew that it was very inappropriate contact, but they seemed to be having so much fun that he felt too awkward to try to mention it to her. Besides, she probably thought nothing of it. It was no more sexual to her than if she had her swimsuit on.

He didn't want to touch her too much, so he mostly left her alone, but with Rachael and Allison he was more aggressive, retaliating for their attempts to pull him under the water. More than once he got wrapped up in their bodies as both, or occasionally all three, of them went under. While it was technically just innocent horseplay, he couldn't deny that he was doing it mostly as an excuse to feel the softness of their bodies against him.

Unfortunately, he wasn't as young or fit as the others, so eventually he had to take a break. He climbed out of the pool and dried himself off with a towel, then plopped down in one of the lawn chairs, leaning back and watching the girls continue their roughhousing. Without him as a target, they turned on each other, and he watched with delight as the three gorgeous girls waged a nude battle before his eyes. As usual, he found the sight of women rubbing up against each other, even just in incidental contact, very alluring. It wasn't just Allison or Rachael, but even Brit. She pounced on Rachael and Allison the way she had pounced on him, and he had to remind himself that there was nothing sexual about the contact despite the fact that sometimes they touched each other with the most intimate parts of their bodies.

A few minutes later, Allison climbed out of the pool. He watched with excitement as the water dripped from her nude body, beads of moisture clinging to her or running in rivulets down between her breasts. She walked over to the lawn chairs and grabbed her towel to dry off. Greg couldn't keep his eyes off of her, and frankly, he didn't care. So what if he wanted to stare at his wife like that? His only reservation was that Brit could see his no doubt lustful expression, but really in the end, that didn't matter.

Allison saw him staring, and flashed him one of those gorgeous smiles that he loved so much. It was amazing how much her face changed; normally she looked beautiful, sexy, glamorous, even a bit unapproachable. When she smiled, suddenly she looked affable, flirtatious, and above all, playful.

As soon as she was dry, she sat down in his lap, facing him and straddling his hips. She leaned in and pressed her body up against his, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey!" he exclaimed, chuckling.

"Hey what?" she asked.

"Brit and Rachael are watching."

"So what? Can't a wife give her husband a kiss in public?"

"It's not just the kiss. With you naked like that, we're practically..."

"Having sex?"

"Well, yeah."

"If you insist," she grinned, reaching for his swimming trunks.

"Allison!" he exclaimed. She gave a playful laugh, then kissed him again.

"Just teasing," she said.

Greg glanced to the side, and noticed Brit staring at them. The look on her face, though, surprised him. He expected shock or disgust; most teenagers were abhorred by the thought of their parents as sexual beings. But his daughter simply wore an amused smile.

"Brit," he said, "look, Allison and I..."

"It's okay, Dad," she said. "It doesn't bother me. I like to see you and Allison being so affectionate."

"Even without her clothes on?"

"Especially without her clothes on. I think it's sexy."

"Brit!"

"I'm serious, Dad. There's nothing wrong with it at all, because you're married and you're in love, and I think what you're doing to express that love is beautiful."

"See?" said Allison. "We have Brit's permission to continue."

"Mine too," called Rachael from the pool. "Fuck her, Greg!"

"Rachael, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use that kind of language in my house," he insisted.

"Okay. Screw her."

"That's not much better."

"Put your penis in her vagina?"

He sighed. "You three are really too much, you know that? What am I supposed to do with you?"

"Take us up on the offer," said Allison with a wink. She reached again for his swimming trunks, but this time she slipped her hand inside. Greg's eyes opened with shock, and he turned to stare at Brit to see her reaction. She still watched with interest as Allison moved her hand around inside his shorts. He started growing hard, and not just from the physical stimulation. There was also a certain exhibitionist thrill at doing this in front of his daughter.

A moment later, his dick popped into view, and he saw Brit's eyes lower to his crotch. So that was it. His own daughter was looking at his cock. She had seen it on several occasions before, whenever Crystal managed to get his swimming trunks off in the pool. The same excitement he had felt then he felt now as well, exposing himself to his daughter's eyes.

Allison climbed off of his lap then, but only to slip his swimming trunks down his legs. He thought about protesting, but he was too far lost in the excitement. Again, his mind went back to that sailing trip, and how he had lost control. It was happening again, despite the fact that he had made up his mind that it wouldn't. For some reason, he just couldn't work up the willpower to put an end to it.

Once he was nude, Allison reached out and took his cock in her hands, stroking it up and down. Greg closed his eyes and groaned at the sensation. He loved it when she did this to him, and the open air with two extra pairs of eyes watching made it all the more thrilling. Maybe, when he came right down to it, he was an exhibitionist at heart. Maybe he had just never discovered it because of his strict and conservative upbringing, but now that he had married Allison, he was beginning to discover that side of himself.

He nearly laughed at the absurdity of it. When Allison started working on him, he was apt to have all kinds of strange thoughts. He couldn't trust any of the wild and crazy ideas that came into his mind when he was in this state.

Then Allison lowered her head and took him into her mouth, and he gasped with shock. He certainly hadn't expected her to do that in front of his daughter. He opened his eyes and glanced over at Brit, who saw the worry in his eyes and gave him a smile.

"It's okay, Daddy," she said. "I know all about oral sex. I used to suck Jeff's dick all the time. I got pretty good at it, in fact."

"Oh god!" he groaned as that mental image flashed through his mind. Little Britney giving a blowjob to her big brother, or even better, to her father! His cock twitched inside Allison's mouth at that thought, and she glanced up at him with a knowing smile. Maybe she couldn't read his mind, but she knew him well enough to be able to guess what he was thinking. Well, let her, damn it. She always claimed that fantasies were harmless, and she had shared quite a few of her own with him. Considering that they often involved other members of the family, she certainly wouldn't begrudge him a little daydream about his daughter.

During this time, Rachael had also climbed out of the pool and approached them. She knelt down beside Greg's chair, leaned in, stuck out her tongue and began running it all over the shaft of his cock. Allison let it slip from her mouth so that the two women could lick him together.

To his surprise, Brit giggled. "Now you're getting naughty, Daddy," she laughed.

"It's not me," he protested. "It's Rachael." It was a weak claim, and he knew it; he was at the very least not trying to stop her. His mere acceptance of her attentions made him just as guilty as Rachael.

Well, it wasn't like she didn't already know what had gone on between them. By now he figured that nothing was secret anymore in this house. He decided just to enjoy it. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, relaxing and letting the two women pleasure him with their tongues.

Of course "relax" was an overstatement, considering how much he squirmed in the chair from their attentions. Plus his heavy breathing and the pounding of his heart revealed his excitement. But as long as the girls were willing to do this to him, he would take advantage of it.

He felt a pair of soft hands on his chest, and opened his eyes to the sight of two arms right in front of his face, running from the top of his view down to his chest to gently rub him. He glanced up, and what he saw shocked him. Brit stood behind his chair, leaning over him to massage him. She smiled sweetly down at him, but that wasn't what bothered him. In this position, her breasts were only a couple of inches from his face. This close, he could see every detail of them, from the gentle swell at the bottom to the pointed little nipples that capped them.

"You're staring at my boobs, Daddy," she giggled.

Well what do you expect, when you shove them in my face like that? he almost said, but changed his mind and gave her an embarrassed apology instead.

"That's okay; I don't mind," she smiled.

"It's only natural," Allison explained. "You're a gorgeous girl with a beautiful body. And when a man gets excited, he can't be responsible for anything he does."

"Oh is that so?" asked Brit with a grin. "Maybe I'd better stop this then, before he tries to rape me."

"I wouldn't--" he began, but she laughed.

"Just kidding," she said. "Besides, this is too fun."

"Don't worry, Brit," said Rachael. "If he tries to rape you, I'll jump on him and rape him instead."

Greg laughed weakly, too lost in pleasure to do much else. Brit continued to rub his chest as Allison and Rachael returned to running their tongues up and down his shaft.

When Allison slipped the end into her mouth again and began to suck, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He was already aroused by the girls working over his cock and his daughter's bare chest in his face. Now with the intensity of the pleasure he didn't stand a chance.

When Brit leaned over and pressed her lips against his, that set him off. His body tensed up and his cock began to jerk, squirting his load into his wife's mouth. He couldn't believe what Brit was doing! She was kissing her own father!

But she only allowed her lips to linger there for a moment, a second at most, pushing it right to the edge of what could still be called innocent. Then she drew back, smiling at him as his orgasm washed through him.

When the pleasure ebbed, a new feeling replaced it. Guilt. He had lost control, and done something he shouldn't have. He had let his daughter touch him.

It wasn't the first time he had done something he regretted. Allison had coaxed him into quite a few activities that he would have never considered doing before he met her. She just had that way with him. Not that he blamed her, of course. She had been clear right from the beginning that she wanted to open him up to new experiences. She liked to push the boundaries, seeing just what she could get away with. And sometimes it had led to situations that he should never have been in. This was just one of those situations.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.