Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 86: Father-Daughter Bonding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86: Father-Daughter Bonding - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Greg worked half a day on Saturday, finishing up some last-minute work that he couldn't avoid. During the gloomy period after his discovery of his children's incestuous affair, he had tried to stay out of the house as much as possible, which often meant working extra hours. It eventually became expected, and now he was having a hard time getting back to his original 5-day schedule. Fortunately, he was caught up now and it would likely be the last Saturday that he went into the office.

Jeff had gone out with Kari, and Allison had mentioned that she was going to take the girls into town to do some shopping, which meant he would be home alone. That was fine; he felt like putting on his swimming suit and going out back to relax by the pool, maybe take a short dip, and enjoy the peacefulness of an empty house.

After parking the Jaguar, he headed inside and down the hall to the master bedroom. He quickly stripped out of his clothes and put on his trunks, then grabbed a towel. Yes, a nice cool dip in the pool was just what he needed to relax after everything that had happened lately. No doubt Allison, Lissa, and Brit would want to join him when they got home, but for a couple of hours at least, he would have it all to himself.

He left the bedroom and headed out the back door to the deck overlooking the pool. As he glanced down below, he froze. Brit lay in a lawn chair, eyes closed. But the thing that caught him off his guard was that she wore only half her swimsuit. Her breasts were completely exposed to his view. It was the first time he had seen them, at least since she had been a child and it didn't matter. In fact, he probably hadn't seen her chest for at least ten years. Now he found himself getting excited by seeing her this way. She had perky little tits, about what he would expect on a fourteen-year-old. Her body was every bit as beautiful as her face.

He cleared his throat to let her know he was there. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, putting her hand up to shade her eyes from the sun. "Oh, hi Daddy," she said, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Um..." he said. "Didn't you go into town with everyone else?"

"No, I'm not in the mood for shopping today. I'd rather work on my tan."

"Yes, I noticed. Are you ... are you sure you don't want to put your top on?"

She laughed. "Does it bother you?" she asked.

"Well, no, I suppose not."

"Then I'll leave it off. I don't want a tan line."

What was happening to this family? Were they all becoming exhibitionists? But then, he had seen Allison and Lissa naked before; that left only Brit. And now here she was, exposing her gorgeous little body to his eyes!

Catching him staring, she laughed. "It does bother you," she said.

"Well, I ... yes, it does. You're not supposed to be topless in front of your father like that."

"It wasn't my fault. I didn't know you were going to be home so early. But since you've already seen me like this, there's no point in covering up now, is there?"

"I suppose not. Well, I'd better go inside."

"You've already got your swimming trunks on, Daddy. Were you planning on going swimming?"

"Well, yes, but I had meant to be alone."

"You don't want me out here with you?"

"You were here first. I don't want to kick you out."

"So you don't want to be with me?"

"Like I said, I want to be alone right now. Not that I mind your company. I just ... oh, never mind. I'm going inside."

She gave a pouty little frown of disappointment. She had a way of making any expression adorable. Even her frown could charm him.

"Well, if you're going inside, would you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure, honey."

"Bring me out a glass of ice water?"

"Okay. I'll be right back," he smiled.

Greg headed inside and made his way to the kitchen, trying not to think of what he had seen. Brit had certainly begun to develop nicely in the last couple of years. He had always thought she was beautiful, but it had always been a childlike beauty. Today he had become aware of just how grown-up parts of her were.

He couldn't deny that seeing her like that had aroused him. Perhaps it was a natural reaction. He was a man, and she was a gorgeous, nearly naked girl. He was already aware that she had a great figure for a girl her age, but now he had seen it in all its glory, and despite the fact that she was his daughter, it was quite appealing.

He wouldn't let it bother him, he decided. So what if he was secretly excited about seeing her like that? If he were to believe what Allison always claimed, it wouldn't even matter if he fantasized about her. As long as he didn't touch her, there really wasn't any harm done.

Of course, it made him wonder if this was only the first of many opportunities to see her bare chest, and that thought pleased him. For an instant he wondered if she would mind letting him take a few pictures. After all, her older sister had modeled nude for him. But he also knew that that kind of picture would be considered illegal even just to possess. Besides, he had already insisted that no nude photos of any member of the family should be stored on any of the computers in the house, so it would be hypocritical to take more of that kind of picture.

All of these thoughts swam through his head as he followed the hall to the dining room and afterward, the kitchen. He grabbed a glass out of the cupboard, then filled it halfway with crushed ice from the ice dispenser on the fridge, and then filled the rest with water. He then headed out back again.

He tried not to stare as he descended the steps to the pool deck and his topless daughter. But he couldn't help taking a few peeks, especially when he got up close and handed the water to her. Unfortunately, just as she took the glass, a drop of cold water that had condensed on the outside of the glass dripped right into the valley between her breasts. A shiver ran through her body, causing them to jiggle in the most delightful manner. Greg had a hard time keeping from gasping at the sight.

Brit laughed, hopefully more from her reaction than from his. He wasn't sure what kind of expression he had on his face, but hopefully his lust didn't show. He couldn't believe just how sexy his little girl looked to him right then.

He hurried and headed up the stairs to the house, anxious to get his mind off of her. At the upper deck he paused for a moment to look down one last time at the teenage nymph below him. With her body all laid out to his view like that, he almost began to drool. She glanced up and spotted him looking at her, but she merely smiled and waved. Greg smiled back, then disappeared inside the house.

That was just too much. A man shouldn't be having those kinds of thoughts about his daughter. On an intellectual level at least, he had no problem with families exposing themselves to each other like that. In many places in Europe, nobody would think anything of a family outing to a nude beach. Ironically, the strictness of his upbringing was what caused his indecent thoughts; if he had been raised in a more permissive family, he might not have given his daughter's nudity a second thought.

Greg hurried down the hall and plopped down on the couch in the front room, grabbing the remote to the television. He needed to do something to get his mind off of that mental image that kept intruding on his thoughts. He turned on the TV and flipped through the channels looking for an interesting channel. Unfortunately, the most interesting thing was his own memory.

A few minutes later he heard the back door open, then Brit appeared in the hall. He stared at her in surprise; she was still topless.

"Brit, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Getting a refill," she smiled, holding up the glass of ice.

"But ... shouldn't you put some clothes on?"

She walked over to him. He tried to keep his eyes from straying to her chest as she walked. It was very difficult.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" she asked. "I thought you said it didn't bother you."

"But that was when you were just sunbathing."

"And I'm going to go right back out, as soon as I get some more water. I figured it was pointless to put my top back on for all of thirty seconds, since you're the only one who would see me, and you already said you don't mind."

"I don't mind when you're outside like that while I'm inside. But if we're together ... well..."

"So it does bother you."

"Maybe just a little."

"So do you want me to put my top back on?"

"No, it's okay. Just be careful of who sees you like this."

"You mean Jeff, don't you?"

Greg sighed. "He's at the top of the list, yes. Look, you're really a beautiful girl. Maybe you don't realize this, but you can really be ... tempting sometimes. When a man sees a girl as beautiful as you wearing nothing or almost nothing, it's natural for him to get aroused."

"Are you aroused right now?" she asked.

"Brit!" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, Brit. That's just not the type of question you should go around asking people."

"But you're not just anyone. You're my daddy. I just want you to help me understand."

He nodded. In some ways she was still innocent, despite her past activities. She deserved the truth. "Okay, yes," he said. "I'm aroused. That's why it bothers me, because I shouldn't be getting aroused by my own daughter."

"But you said it's natural."

"Yes it is, but it's still wrong. That's why you can't just go around naked in front of me. It's really more for me than for you. You have to help me out here, okay?"

"Of course I'll help you, Daddy," she nodded.

"Good girl," he smiled. "So do me a favor and either put some clothes on or go back outside, all right?"

"All right. I love you, Daddy." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, catching him off guard. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy when she kissed him; just the opposite in fact. With her like this, he enjoyed it too much. Brit turned around and skipped into the kitchen, where she poured herself another glass of water. When she returned to the hall she flashed him a quick smile, then headed back down the hall to the back door.

She stayed out another half hour, after which she returned inside. Fortunately, this time she wore the top half of her swimsuit as well as the bottom. Unfortunately, it still didn't cover much. It was a brilliant red bikini that should have been illegal to sell to a girl her age. No doubt she had bought it on one of her shopping trips with Allison; if Greg had been with her he certainly wouldn't have agreed to let her purchase it. He would have to have a talk with Allison about it later. It was too late too take it back, but he might at least put a stop to similar purchases in the future.

Brit came over and gave him another quick kiss on the cheek, then scampered up to her room to change. He sighed in relief; at least now she would have some decent clothes on, and maybe he might stop thinking of her with lustful thoughts.

When she returned downstairs, she wore a pretty little pink blouse and yellow skirt. It was a rather conservative outfit, all things considered, but now that he had seen her almost nude, he just couldn't get that sight out of his mind. Yesterday this outfit would have just seemed cute and innocent. Now she looked incredibly sexy in it. He had a feeling that after what he had seen today, she would look sexy wearing just about anything.

She plopped down on the couch next to him, immediately grabbing his hand and holding it in her own. He glanced over at her, but she simply gave an affectionate smile. Greg really wished he knew what was going through her mind. There was nothing wrong with a girl holding her father's hand, but until recently she hadn't really done it much, at least not since she was a child.

She even lay her head against his shoulder. That felt nice; he really enjoyed how affectionate she was lately. He knew that earlier in the year she had done it to make Jeff jealous, but since he wasn't here right now, it meant Brit really did want to be close to her father. That made him feel good. He loved his little angel, and hoped to continue these moments for as long as possible.

They were still in that position when Allison and Lissa returned later that afternoon. Lissa came and sat down on the couch on Brit's other side and reached out to stroke her little sister's hair. Brit smiled at her, but kept her head resting against Greg's shoulder.

A few minutes later, Brit yawned and announced that she was going up to her room for a nap. Greg felt a little disappointed when she released his hand and rose to her feet, but he knew there would be other opportunities like that.

Jeff wasn't planning to arrive home until just before bedtime, so Greg had the whole afternoon and evening to spend with his girls. Allison and Lissa put on their swimsuits and headed out to the pool, and he decided to join them. He didn't get in himself, but just sat in a chair and watched them frolicking in the water. Allison was just as playful as Lissa, perhaps even more so. She had always been that type of girl. When she was eighty she would still probably think of herself as a child.

They stayed out there for only about an hour, and Brit hadn't even woken from her nap before they went back inside. After changing back into their normal clothes, they started preparing supper.

They maintained a jovial atmosphere during dinner that night. Greg was happy to see that Brit had recovered from the initial shock of not being allowed near Jeff much. Perhaps that explained her recent affection toward himself. It was a redirection of what she could no longer give Jeff. She just needed someone to love. Greg didn't mind, as long as she didn't cross the same lines that she had crossed with her brother.

When Jeff returned home that night, he seemed in pretty good spirits too. And why shouldn't he be? Kari was a beautiful, charming young lady, the type of girl any boy would be lucky to go out with. She had already stuck with Jeff through some hard times which occasionally, in Greg's opinion, put her loyalty to the test. She had passed that test, proving herself a rare kind of girl that he hoped Jeff would hold onto as long as possible. It was obviously too early to be thinking about the future of their relationship, but Greg kind of hoped that this would be a case of them marrying their high-school sweetheart.

Since bedtime was approaching, Jeff and Brit headed upstairs. Greg decided to give them a break tonight, so he didn't accompany them to their bedrooms for the usual fatherly talk. After the younger children disappeared up the stairs, Lissa accompanied Greg and Allison to their bedroom again. This time she didn't ask, and Greg realized that her bathing in their tub had become something of a nightly ritual. It just seemed like the most natural thing in the world.

Tonight though, he felt a little uncomfortable about it because Allison had some last minute washing up to do in the kitchen, which left Greg and Lissa alone together. Though he couldn't really explain why, he felt it was a little more inappropriate for him to be alone with his nude daughter; with Allison there it felt more like a family activity.

Lissa didn't seem to mind though. Without saying a word, she headed into the bathroom and stripped off her clothes, not bothering to shut the door behind her. Greg followed her in, wondering whether he should stay in the bedroom. But if he did, he might look like he was trying to avoid her, which might lead to her asking him about it, a conversation he really didn't want to have at this time. Besides, he had to admit that he did like to look at her body.

It didn't bother him so much with her as it did with Brit. Part of that was because Brit was the baby of the family; to him, she was still a little girl. She was still young, impressionable, and even a bit naïve. Lissa, on the other hand, had a year of college under her belt (or lack of belt, considering her attire). Plus she had always been so mature and independent; by now she knew enough of the world that she wouldn't get the wrong impression.

As soon as Lissa finished undressing, she slipped into the tub, sighing as she relaxed in the warm water. Greg took a seat beside her on the toilet lid, just watching her bathe. She didn't seem to mind his gaze a bit, but simply closed her eyes and lay back against the side of the tub. He took the opportunity to gaze upon her lovely body. Her breasts were half out of the water, and he watched with fascination as tiny waves lapped at her nipples. Beneath the surface, he could see the clear outline of her bare thigh, half hidden by the ripples in the water.

"What's going on?" asked Brit, appearing in the doorway. Greg glanced up at her in surprise. She wore an accusing look on her face as she saw him sitting there with Lissa in the tub.

"Hi, Brit," Lissa grinned. "I'm just taking a bath."

"But Dad's in here!" she exclaimed.

"It's okay," Lissa replied. "I don't mind."

"Dad," said Brit, "I thought you said..."

Greg suddenly knew what she was thinking. He was sending her mixed messages; on the one hand he had told her that a daughter shouldn't go around naked in front of her father, and on the other hand, here was Lissa naked with him right now.

"Brit, I'm sorry," he said. "I know I'm not being consistent with you, and you don't deserve to have me confuse you like that."

"What are you talking about?" asked Lissa.

"Today we had a father-daughter chat," he explained. "She was sunbathing topless and I walked in on her. I told her it wasn't appropriate for her to be undressed like that in front of me."

"Oh, I see," Lissa nodded. "So now she sees that you really didn't mean it."

"But I did mean it!" he exclaimed. "I mean, I meant it at the time. Oh, I don't know."

"It's okay, Daddy," said Brit with a smile. "It sounds like you're as confused as I am."

"Maybe I am," he sighed. "I'm sorry. I want to be a good father to you, Brit, but sometimes I make mistakes. And sometimes I don't even know whether what I'm doing is a mistake or not."

"You are a good father," Brit insisted. "You're the best father in the whole world!" She threw her arms around him and hugged him.

"Thank you, angel," he told her. "It means a lot to me to hear you say that."

"I think you're the best father in the whole world too," said Lissa. "You'll excuse me if I don't hug you."

All three of them laughed at that.

"So just for clarification," said Brit, "Can I or can I not get naked with you, Dad?"

"Um, that's an awkward way of putting it."

"Why?"

"Because it implies that you want to. It should just be something you're comfortable with, not something that you actually want to do."

"But what about Lissa? Doesn't she want to?"

"I wanted to take a bath," her big sister said, "and I wanted to talk with Dad. It doesn't mean I was actually looking forward to him seeing me in the tub, just that I don't mind if he does."

"Oh," said Brit, still a little confused. "I guess I can understand that. Does that mean that I can take a bath with you watching, daddy?"

"Why don't you get in the tub with me right now?" suggested Lissa.

"Okay," Brit agreed immediately, then put her hands to the bottom of her shirt.

"Um..." said Greg. He still wasn't sure this was a good idea. Somehow they had just bypassed him completely in this decision.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.