Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 83: Farewell Party

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83: Farewell Party - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

With the semester coming to a close, some of Lissa's worries returned. She both dreaded and looked forward to returning home to see her family. Although her father knew all about her relationship with Alya, he hadn't yet had a chance to sit down and talk to her about it. No doubt when that time came, he would try to convince her to break off the relationship. That just wasn't going to happen, so they were bound to end up angry, or hurt, or both.

She also felt a certain melancholy about temporarily separating from Alya. True, it would only be for a month or so, but she missed her already. Lissa talked to her and confirmed that she would come and visit during the summer, and Alya assured her that she was still planning to. She admitted that she felt a little nervous about meeting Lissa's family, especially her father, but if the two of them were going to remain together, there was no getting around it. They promised to support each other no matter what happened.

She found that she was going to miss her other roommates as well. Fortunately, all four of them were planning to return in the fall, and they all planned to live in the same apartment. Monique joked that that should keep Tony Bullard happy. At least, as long as she didn't move out. Once Lissa and Alya had gotten together, the roommates had stopped drawing straws, and now Monique "paid the rent" every month.

Lissa came home from her last final on Wednesday afternoon, happy to be finished with school for three months. She felt like celebrating, and knew exactly whom she wanted to celebrate with. Fortunately, she found Alya in the apartment when she returned home, sitting and talking with Monique.

"That's it," Lissa announced with a smile on her face. "I'm done with my Freshman year of college."

"How did your test go?" asked Monique.

"I think I did well. Now I have nothing to do until I leave for home on Friday."

"We can't have that," Alya grinned. "I can think of one or two ways to occupy our attention."

Lissa sat down next to her, threw her arm around her shoulder, and leaned in to kiss her on the lips. She could feel Monique's eyes on them, but at the moment she didn't care. All she wanted to do was make out with her girlfriend. In fact, if they spent their entire time doing that until Friday, she would be happy.

Finally they broke the kiss, moving apart but still smiling lovingly at each other.

"You two really love each other, don't you?" asked Monique.

"Was that ever in doubt?" Lissa smiled, then gave Alya another quick kiss on the lips.

"I think it's wonderful that you two have found each other," Monique continued. "Two of my best friends are going to live happily ever after."

"I'm glad you accept us the way we are," Alya told her. "Not everyone would be so open to it. It really doesn't bother you to see us kissing in front of you?"

"I think it's beautiful. Sometimes I'm even a little envious."

"I'll kiss you if you want," Lissa grinned.

"You know I didn't mean it like that," Monique laughed. "Sometimes you're as bad as Meg, Lissa. I just meant, well, after seeing you two with Matt, it sometimes makes me wonder whether there are any decent men left."

"You ought to meet my brother," Lissa said.

"Oh, I know there are still good men out there. I just sometimes think it would be so much easier just to fall in love with a woman."

"Is that so?" Alya grinned.

Monique laughed. "I guess you two are the wrong people to be talking to about this."

"Or maybe we're the right people. I think it's safe to say that Lissa and I know exactly how you feel."

"It's less physical and more emotional," Lissa nodded. "Women can be friends with each other in ways that they can't with men, and the love that grows out of that friendship is in some ways deeper than it could ever be with a man."

"Now if I could only get over my hangups about not having the slightest interest in having sex with a woman," Monique laughed.

Lissa glanced at Alya, then back at Monique. "You know..." she said. "I wouldn't mind helping you get over that hangup."

"It was a joke," Monique explained.

"I know, but seriously, if Alya's interested, maybe the two of us could give you a little taste of what it's like."

"What are you talking about?" asked Alya.

"A little hands-on demonstration," Lissa smiled.

"What are you saying? That you want to have sex with me?" asked Monique.

"Just to show you what it's like," Lissa nodded. "So that you can better decide whether that's a road you want to explore."

Monique stared at her. "You're serious, aren't you?"

Lissa shrugged. "Why not? Alya, you wouldn't mind helping Monique out like that, would you?"

"Well ... I don't know," Alya said. "I mean, you're the only woman I've ever really been attracted to."

"Then it sounds like it would be good for you too," Lissa smiled. "Seriously. What do you guys think?"

Monique continued to stare. "I..." she stammered. "I don't know. You kind of caught me off guard with your offer. I mean, I'm used to Meg's flirting, but that was always a joke. But a serious offer like that ... I just never considered ... I guess I'm going to have to think about it."

"Alya?" asked Lissa.

"I suppose I would be willing if Monique is," replied Alya.

"Okay, Monique," said Lissa. "Don't take too much time to make up your mind. Tomorrow is our last day here after all."

"All right. I'll tell you tonight before we go to bed. That should give me plenty of time to think it over. And tomorrow if I've agreed to it, we'll have our little party."

"What's this 'party' thing you mention?" asked Lissa. "Is that kind of like an orgy?"

Monique laughed. "In this case, yes."

"So that brings up an obvious question," said Alya. "Should we invite Meg?"

"Oh god, not that!" Monique laughed. "I'll never live it down."

"Oh come on," Lissa insisted. "It just wouldn't be right if we had a lesbian orgy in this apartment without Meg."

"Okay, fine," conceded Monique. "Just don't mention it to her until I make up my mind. The last thing I need is to have her teasing me about it all day."

Meg came home about the time that Monique had to leave for campus to take her own last final. Lissa and Alya kept their word, not letting on that they had discussed their idea with Monique. Secretly, Lissa hoped that the girl would accept the offer. She really was quite gorgeous, and Lissa wouldn't mind getting her hands and mouth on her body. Ever since falling in love with Alya, she had been completely faithful to the girl. She had even broken off the get-togethers with Meg and Sandy. But if Alya was willing to join her in fooling around with other girls, Lissa planned to take full advantage of it.

Monique returned in time for supper, but she didn't mention anything about her decision. That was fine; as long as she didn't say no, that meant she was still considering it.

The four girls pooled their remaining supplies of food to make dinner together, and with the worries of the testing over, they could finally relax and enjoy themselves. The conversation was lively throughout the meal, especially since Meg stepped up her teasing and flirting.

They had so much fun that they continued talking and joking with each other as they washed up, then sat down together in the living room. The fun continued until almost midnight, when they finally decided to retire for the night.

As Lissa and Alya were getting ready for bed, they heard a knock on the bedroom door. Despite both being topless, Lissa went over and opened the door. Monique stood there. She glanced down at Lissa's chest for a brief instant, then back up at her face.

"Okay," said Monique. "I'm in."

"Great!" Lissa exclaimed, then threw her arms around her.

"Hey!" Monique chuckled. "Don't get too excited just yet. We'll do it tomorrow, like we said."

When they talked to Meg about it, she was, not surprisingly, thrilled with the idea. She asked if she could invite Sandy to join in, and Monique agreed. Meg gave Sandy a call and told her about it, and soon they had all the arrangements made. They all went to bed, with one last comment by Monique about how for the first time, if Meg tried to sneak into bed with her, it wouldn't bother her.


In the morning, Lissa was the first to wake. She lay on her side, holding Alya's nude body in her arms. She gave Alya a kiss, which woke the girl. The two women smiled, spent a few minutes kissing and hugging, then eventually got out of bed.

Normally Alya dressed as soon as they woke, though Lissa sometimes went naked from the bedroom to the bathroom to take her shower. This time, they both left their clothes off, holding hands as they left the bedroom. Since all four roommates would be naked together soon enough anyway, there was no point in being modest.

They continued to grope and fondle each other under the shower, though they limited themselves because they wanted to wait until Sandy and their roommates joined in later. Still, a little tender caressing wasn't out of order.

Neither of the girls bothered to dress after the shower, but left the bathroom to find Meg and Monique sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Meg had also left her clothes off, though Monique wore a tee shirt and shorts.

"Oh come on," Lissa teased her. "Follow the dress code."

"Someone's got to answer the door when Sandy gets here," Monique explained.

"I'm sure she won't mind," Meg smiled.

"No, but until we open the door we won't know if it's her. What if it turns out to be a door-to-door salesman?"

"Wouldn't that be fun!" Alya laughed. "But you've got a point."

The girls all ate breakfast, after which Monique headed into the bathroom to take a shower, refusing to give in to Meg's pleadings to let her join her. After showering, Monique emerged fully dressed in jeans and a blouse. Meg gave an obvious disappointed sigh, to which Monique simply laughed.

Meg then took her own shower. She neglected to put her clothes on afterward, but merely walked out to the front room naked to join the girls on the couch. She slipped her arm around Monique's shoulder, but this time instead of getting up and moving to a different chair, Monique actually put her own arm around Meg in return.

"I might as well get used to it," she said. "We're going to do a lot more than this pretty soon."

When they heard a knock at the door, Monique went over to answer it. She glanced back at the girls, still seated on the couch.

"You're just going to wait right out here in the front room where everyone can see you?" she asked.

"It's just Sandy," Meg told her. "She won't mind."

"Just be prepared to have me laugh at you if you're wrong," replied Monique, then answered the door.

It was Sandy.

She wore a gray trench coat which was wrapped tightly around her and tied at the waist with a sash. Lissa had a sneaking suspicion about the purpose of that trenchcoat.

Sandy immediately threw her arms around Monique's neck and kissed her right on the lips. Monique, caught off her guard, stood there frozen, her eyes wide with shock. Her roommates chuckled at her predicament.

When Sandy drew back, she grinned. "That was nice," she said. "I think I'll have seconds."

Lissa hopped off the couch, grabbed her arm, and pulled her into the apartment. "Oh no you don't," she laughed. "We're not going to start that, or we'll never finish."

Monique, still in a daze, closed the door and walked over to the others.

Meg hopped up the couch and threw her arms around Sandy, drawing her in and giving her a kiss. Monique stared, as if seeing them kissing for the first time. Lissa had a pretty good idea what was going through her head. Despite the fact that Sandy and Meg often kissed in front of her roommates, no doubt Monique was looking at it from an entirely different perspective this time.

Eventually the two girls drew apart. Meg glanced down at Sandy's coat and grinned. "You've got me curious," she said.

"We all are," Lissa added.

"I know what you're thinking," Sandy smiled. "Sorry to disappoint you, but this trenchcoat isn't the only thing I'm wearing." She untied the sash, then opened the coat and dropped it on the floor, revealing her bare body. "I'm also wearing shoes," she explained. The girls all laughed, though Monique gawked at her body.

"Okay, we're all naked," said Sandy. "Now it's your turn, Monique."

The girl sighed, then reached for the base of her shirt.

"Not like that," Meg insisted. "Do a striptease."

"We can put on some music if it will help," Lissa grinned.

"The hell with that," Monique laughed, pulling her shirt over her head. Not wearing a bra, that exposed her bare chest to their view. It wasn't the first time Lissa had seen it; she had been topless that day when the three of them went down to Mr. Bullard's office to pay the rent. She really did have a gorgeous body.

Monique then proceeded to drop her shorts and her panties to the floor, then stood in front of them, arms spread wide to give them a good view. Now that she had made up her mind, she apparently had no more qualms.

"It's a good thing you didn't show me what you got before today," Meg said. "Otherwise I really would have jumped into bed with you every night."

"Well, you get have all you want today."

"I plan to. She reached out and squeezed one of Monique's breasts. Monique jumped back, startled, then giggled. "Sorry," she said. "Just a nervous reaction." Then she threw her shoulders back and stuck out her chest. "Care to try again?"

"You bet!" Meg grinned, and reached up to fondle her again. Sandy came up to her other side and gave the same attention to her other breast. Lissa and Alya watched with amusement, fascination, and growing lust. Lissa felt her girlfriend's hand on her knee, caressing her gently. Lissa returned the favor, but let her hand slide up a little higher.

When Meg leaned down and sucked Monique's nipple into her mouth, the girl gasped at the contact. "Oh my god!" she breathed.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" asked Sandy. "I love it when Meg sucks my boobs. She's a world-class expert in boob-sucking." Everyone laughed at her description. Lissa knew from experience that it was pretty accurate.

"Hey Monique," said Lissa. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"Yes," she replied. "Sandy, just now."

"No, Sandy kissed you. Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No," said Monique, blushing.

"Want to?"

The girl nodded, a coy smile on her face. Lissa rose to her feet, strode over to her, then reached out and placed her hands on Monique's hips. Meg and Sandy got out of the way as Lissa pulled the girl toward her, pressing their bodies together. Like this, she could feel Monique's heart pounding rapidly in her chest, no doubt from both excitement and nervousness. Lissa leaned in, tilted her head to the side, and kissed her roommate fully on the lips.

She could sense a little hesitation in Monique still, but the girl seemed to relax as they held out the kiss. Lissa let it go on as long as possible, only drawing back after Monique broke it off.

"That was nice," Lissa commented. "But you still haven't kissed a girl."

Monique sighed, then stepped in again and pressed her lips against Lissa's. This time, Lissa decided to be bold. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Surprisingly, Monique opened her own mouth and let her own tongue brush against Lissa's.

"Oh my god!" Alya breathed as she watched them. "That is so hot!"

"You don't have to just watch, you know," said Meg with a grin. Alya glanced at her, then let her own face break out into a smile.

"Are you offering?" she asked.

"I've had the offer open ever since I met you."

Alya laughed. "Then I guess it's time to fulfill your fantasy." She stepped up close to Meg, slipped her arms around the girl's waist, and pressed their bodies together. The two girls leaned in and let their lips touch, opening their mouths and letting their tongues tease each other's.

Lissa and Monique now stepped back and watched their two roommates kissing. Instead of jealousy, Lissa felt only excitement at seeing her girlfriend kissing another woman. No doubt that was due to her temporary foray into the world of uninhibited sexual freedom. Jealousy was another one of those feelings like guilt that she had given up on. Although she had left that world behind, some of its remnants still lingered. She could understand now how Allison could be willing to share her husband with other women. While sex could be an intimate act between two people in love, it didn't have to be. It could just be a way to have fun. And she didn't mind Alya having fun with other people.

A moment later, Meg took a step back and collapsed on the couch, panting heavily. "Wow!" she said. "Having your fantasies fulfilled like that sure takes a lot out of you."

"So are we just going to stand around kissing, or are we going to have an orgy?" asked Sandy.

"An orgy," said Lissa.

"Let's take things slow though," Monique told them. "Remember, this is my first time."

"Okay, we'll keep it nice and relaxed," said Sandy. "You don't mind if I do this, do you?" She placed her hand on Monique's breast and gave a squeeze. Monique sucked in her breath and a shiver ran down her spine, but she stood her ground.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.