Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 80: Surprising Compromise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80: Surprising Compromise - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison tried her best to ease the tension in the family. She spent a good deal of time trying to comfort Brit and Jeff, or at least trying to get them to talk to each other. It helped a little, but not much. Throughout most of February, the children probably said less than a dozen words to each other each day.

One night while Brit was over at Crystal's, Jeff lay in bed staring at the ceiling as he was wont to do these days. Allison knocked at the door and came in. He sat up, and she sat down on the bed next to him.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"About the same as before. I really don't feel anything right now."

"I know. Sometimes you go into kind of an emotional shock when you break off a relationship. The only comfort I can give you is to tell you that it doesn't last. Sometimes you need to just go out there and find someone else to love. In your case though, I still think you need to spend more time with Kari. I know she wants to help you through this more than anything."

That brought up another thing that he had been thinking about lately.

"Allison," said Jeff, "I was wondering, Brit's about the same age as I was when you first started encouraging me to get a girlfriend. So why aren't you encouraging her to get a boyfriend?"

"I would think that would be obvious," Allison replied.

"Well, it's not."

"All right. The reason I'm not encouraging her to get a boyfriend is that I would rather see you as her boyfriend."

"What? But I thought ... I mean, Dad said..."

"Forget about what your father said. I've been working on him. Maybe eventually he'll come around. I just know that Brit was happiest when you two were in love, and I want her to find that same happiness again. And I want you to be happy too. I love you, Jeff."

"I love you too, Allison. I just ... sometimes I just need..." He could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. For some reason, it didn't bother him to cry in front of her.

Allison reached out and drew her to him, hugging him tightly. He hugged her back, and suddenly a part of the old Jeff came through, the Jeff that remembered how to feel. He had shut off that part of him because it hurt too much, but now, sitting there with Allison's arms around him, he could let the pain come, to be swallowed up in his love for her. She had been many things to him: playmate, mother, and even lover. He didn't know which he needed right now, only that he needed to be held by someone who loved him the same way he loved her.

He drew back then and gazed into her eyes, and he could see the same expression on her face that he knew he must have on his own. For the moment at least, they felt exactly the same thing. As one, they leaned in and pressed their lips together in a beautiful, tender kiss.

The door suddenly opened. Jeff and Allison pulled back, but it was too late. Greg stood there, a look of shock on his face.

For the longest time, nobody said anything. Jeff and Allison sat there on the bed, too stunned to think. The surprise on Greg's face slowly transformed into a cool yet stern look.

"I want to see you two in my office immediately," he told them with an icy tone.

Allison and Jeff nodded, then rose to their feet and followed him down the hall to the office.

Jeff couldn't remember ever feeling so scared. Even that day when he had had to talk to Allen Williams about his relationship with Kari wasn't as bad as this. As he took a seat next to Allison, he glanced at her for moral support, but she seemed as scared as he was. That was the most frightening thing of all. Ever since he had known her, Allison had been strong, bold, indestructible even. Now seeing her like this made his own fear all the more potent because he couldn't lean on her for support.

Greg sat down in his office chair and stared at the two of them for the longest time, as if sizing them up. Jeff felt so uncomfortable under his gaze that he wanted to jump up and run out of the room. But he couldn't do that to Allison. He decided right there that whatever happened, he would do what was best to keep the family together. He would take the blame if that meant letting Allison stay.

"I'm going to assume," Greg finally said, "that you two have been having an affair behind my back. Don't try to deny it, because I wouldn't believe you anyway."

Jeff and Allison glanced at each other once more. It sounded as bad as they had imagined it would be.

"Now I'm going to say a word, just to get it out in the open," Greg continued, "so that there will be no ambiguity about what we're talking about. That word is 'divorce.'"

"But she didn't--" Jeff blurted out, but Greg raised his finger to cut him off.

Now Allison looked ten times as scared as before. She even looked on the verge of tears. Jeff had never seen her lose control like that before.

"Let me use another word," said Greg, staring straight at him. "'Disown.' Either of these would be a perfectly acceptable response to a situation like this. In any conventional family, I would be well within my rights to either divorce you, Allison, or disown you, Jeff. Or both.

"But this is hardly a conventional family," he said, in a somewhat softer tone. "Let's look at the facts. Allison, you're closer to Jeff's age than mine. You married me for my money, but later you told me you're in love with me. Even so, you've shared me with other women. Jeff, you've recently had an affair with your little sister. You've also been attracted to your stepmother from the moment you first met her. Yes, I know all about that. Even I'm not exactly a typical father; I took some dirty pictures with my own daughter. Add these all up, and the result is that we're a family that's as far from conventional as it's possible to get. What does this mean? It means that we can't play by the usual rules."

"Dad," said Jeff. "You can do what you want with me, but I want you to know that Allison's not to blame. Please don't punish her for something that was my fault."

"If I decide to punish either of you, I will do it on my own terms."

"Then you might as well know," said Allison, "that our 'affair' consisted of one night of passion, after which we decided not to continue it. Since then, we've done a little groping, and had one good night kiss that you happened to walk in on. If you ask me if I'm ashamed of what I did, then the answer is yes. Greg, I'm still in love with you, and I'll do anything to keep you, but I also know I've hurt you badly and I deserve whatever you decide to do with me. I'm not begging for mercy; I just wanted you to know the truth because I hate lying to you."

"Well you may be above begging," Jeff told her, "but I'm not. Dad, please don't break up with Allison. She's the best thing that ever happened to us. I've betrayed you twice, and if you want to kick me out of the house, that's fine. But you and Brit need her every bit as much as she needs you."

Greg sighed. "The thing that I'm mad about," he said, "is that you did this behind my back. I don't blame you; it's not exactly the type of thing you would tell me up front. So I guess that much at least I can forgive.

"Now as to the affair, need I remind you, Allison, that you let me have sex with your sister?"

Allison nodded. "But what does that have to do with this?"

"It has everything to do with this. You told me from the first day that you weren't the jealous type. You said that if I wanted to have a mistress or two, you wouldn't mind. Now that we've fallen in love, does that still hold?"

"Well ... yes, I suppose. I would hope that you would never love another woman the way you love me, but if we're just talking about sex, I don't really see what the big deal is."

"Then I would be selfish if I didn't allow you the same privilege."

"I don't want another lover," she insisted. "Only you."

"And Jeff," he corrected.

"Um..."

"And as for you, Jeff," said Greg, "I was furious when I found out that you were sleeping with Brit. And so I told you in no uncertain terms that it had to end. But I hadn't taken into consideration just what kind of pressure a teenage boy is under. I remember that when I was your age, I was pretty much driven by my hormones. I thought about sex twenty-four hours a day. So you need an outlet for your desires. And having a woman like Allison around certainly couldn't have helped things. But you're a good kid; you've been trying your hardest to forget your sister, and I appreciate that.

"I guess my primary concern is for Brit. Jeff, you're old enough to make your own decisions, but she's still a little girl as far as I'm concerned. She's only on the verge of turning fourteen, after all. And although it's a little sexist of me, I'll admit it bothers me more to think of my daughter having sex than my son. So what you choose to do, or who you choose to spend your time with, is your business. As long as you don't start up your affair with Brit again."

"Greg, just what are you saying?" asked Allison.

He stared at them for another minute, as if trying to make up his mind.

"I'm saying that maybe the best thing for everyone is if you two continue your relationship."

Jeff was shocked. His father was actually giving him permission to have sex with his stepmother! He couldn't believe it; it was so unlike Greg, who had always been so conservative.

"But..." Allison stammered. "Greg, do you still love me?"

He smiled, then cupped her cheek in his hand. "Absolutely," he said. "It's just like you said, sex isn't as big a deal as most people make it out to be. It's going to take some getting used to, but I refuse to let it bother me. After all, you shared me with your sister. Why shouldn't I share you with my son? Especially since I think this will be the fastest way to help him get over Brit."

Allison, who had been on the verge of tears through the whole lecture, finally broke down. She threw her arms around his neck and sobbed into his shoulder. "I was so afraid of losing you," she said.

"You're going to have to do a hell of a lot more than that to lose me," Greg told her, stroking her hair. Then he waved Jeff over, and the three of them hugged each other for a long time.

"Just do me one favor," Greg told Allison.

"Anything," she replied.

"I want you to break the news to Brit. I feel she deserves to know, but I don't know how I could possibly tell her. You're so much better at that sort of thing than I am."

"I will," she replied.

"Good. Now, I'm still a little overwhelmed about this whole thing, so I need some time alone to think things through. I'm going to take a nice, long drive, say, about three hours. In the mean time, you two feel free to take advantage of my absence."

"Are you serious?" asked Jeff.

"I've made up my mind, so I might as well get used to the idea of you two together."


Brit took the news as well as could be expected, which is to say, not well at all. Allison took both children into her room the next day and told Brit the situation, and Brit's face darkened. She nodded when Allison asked if she understood, but it was clear that she wasn't pleased.

Jeff could understand how she felt. Up to this point, Allison had been a part of their relationship; she had helped to instigate it after all. Brit had been more than happy to let her make love to Jeff the night he took Brit's virginity, so there was a kind of intimacy there. Now Allison was continuing that relationship while leaving Brit behind.

She continued to stay away from Jeff as much as possible. She spent more and more time at Crystal's house, leaving Jeff home alone. Allison's presence comforted him in these times. Now that his father had given his approval, Jeff's relationship with his stepmother grew more sexual. Jeff still didn't have much enthusiasm for anything, including sex, but he did need to cling to someone once in a while. Allison was nice to hug and kiss, and sometimes it did lead to full intercourse, but usually when they were alone together in the house they just lay together in each other's arms, either in his bed or hers. Sometimes they left their clothes on, but sometimes they undressed.

One time, Greg came home from work early and walked in on them while they lay nude together in the master bedroom. Allison and Jeff both sat up guiltily, but Greg merely sighed in resignation and ducked back out of the room, closing the door behind him to give them some privacy.

The therapy helped. Over the next few weeks, Jeff regained more and more interest in life. At first content to just cuddle with Allison, they started making love more often, until it became almost a daily routine after school before Greg got home. Now that Greg had given his permission, Allison let go of her inhibitions and was enthusiastic about it. She loved to go around nude when he was about to arrive home from school just so that he could walk in on her. Then she would either get down on her knees right in the front room and suck him off, or he would strip off his clothes and they would head downstairs to the hot tub, or they would retire to the bedroom to make love.

Brit's reaction to his newly awakened interest in his stepmother threatened to spoil it all for him though. She could have moped, or argued, or thrown tantrums. He could have handled any of those, because as long as she was angry or sad, it meant she was jealous of all the time he spent with Allison, which meant she still loved him. But she retaliated with the one thing she knew would hurt him. She grew more affectionate with their father.

Sometimes after coming home from an evening at Crystal's house, she sought out Greg to sit in his lap and cuddle up against his chest. Greg didn't mind; in fact, he enjoyed it. He would sit there stroking her back as she closed her eyes and let herself fall asleep in his arms. She tended to make a big deal of it in front of Jeff, which really angered him. The worst part of it was that he had no right to complain. A girl could sit in her father's lap if she wanted; it was natural and wholesome and far more innocent than what Jeff had been doing with Allison.

Sometimes at night after getting ready for bed, she would slip out of her room, making sure not to be too quiet about it, then descend the stairs and make her way into Greg's and Allison's bedroom. Although Jeff kept his door closed, he could hear her footsteps as she passed, then his jealousy would spike as he thought of her downstairs snuggling with Greg. He would stare up at the ceiling for ten minutes, or twenty, or half an hour, before he heard her footsteps returning back up the stairs and down the hall.

He got his revenge one night when she did that, because after Brit had made her way downstairs, Allison left her alone with Greg and came up to visit Jeff. Though he wasn't in the mood for sex, he made love to Allison that night just to spite Brit. He didn't know whether it worked, but just the thought that it bothered Brit as much as her time with Greg bothered Jeff made him feel a little better.

The weekend before Brit's fourteenth birthday, she spent Friday and Saturday night at the Williams house. Greg had some extra work to catch up on at the office that weekend, something that had almost never happened until his discovery of Jeff's and Brit's relationship. Now it seemed to come more frequently. Jeff suspected that it wasn't a coincidence; Greg was just looking for excuses to get out of the house. He was having a hard time dealing with the fact that his family was falling apart around him.

On a positive note, that left Allison and Jeff alone together. Since Jeff still hadn't recovered completely, she was determined to make the most of it. As soon as Greg left, she took him into the bedroom where she treated him to a slow striptease. Despite his recent lack of enthusiasm for pretty much anything, the sight of her bit by bit exposing her sexy body was enough to excite even the most uninterested of men.

As soon as she finished, she set to work undressing him as well, and soon they lay naked together on the bed kissing and fondling each other. They didn't have sex then; there was plenty of time for that during the rest of the day, and they wanted to draw it out as long as possible. They both knew that on a good day Jeff was capable of performing multiple times, but with his lack of enthusiasm lately, even two orgasms might have been asking too much of him, so they had to assume he would only be capable of one.

After half an hour on the bed, Allison suggested they jump in the hot tub. They left their clothes upstairs, a dangerous thing to do in case Greg should come home early, but since he had already reluctantly given his approval, the consequences if that should happen would be limited to a bit of embarrassment.

In the hot tub, Allison sat on Jeff's lap, which had the effect of pressing his erection up against her back side. That felt really nice, especially when she leaned back against his chest and had him reach around to fondle her tits. Jeff loved the feel of them in his hand; especially damp like this. He could just sit and play with them for hours if she were willing.

He let his fingers tease her nipples, and in no time they were hard. Allison mewled with delight as the stimulation, her body reacting by wriggling and squirming unconsciously. The motion against his cock was almost too much for Jeff, and he nearly climaxed right there.

To prolong it, they climbed out of the tub and made their way into bathroom for a shower. Of course, they couldn't keep their hands off one another, but at least they toned it down by mostly limiting their touching to washing each other's backs and fronts. Allison seemed to love having Jeff wash her like that; she smiled as he let his hands roam all over her body. She even slipped her hands between her legs as he worked, moaning in pleasure from the self-stimulation. After a few minutes of that, Jeff pressed his body up against hers and slipped his hands around to replace hers. She let him take over, placing her own hands on her breasts.

It took only a couple more minutes for her to climax, which hit her so strongly that her legs gave out and Jeff had to grab her to keep her from falling. He held her in his arms as the orgasm passed through her, supporting her weight almost entirely by himself. After it was over, she gave an embarrassed laugh, then turned around and kissed him.

"Would you like me to do the same for you?" she asked. "Just keep in mind that I expect you to give me a proper fucking later."

"I think I'll be up for it," he grinned.

"Good," Allison smiled. She poured some liquid soap into her hand, then slipped her fingers around his shaft and stroked up and down on it. He loved the slippery feeling of her hand running over it, sending waves of pleasure through him. He closed his eyes and moaned at the sensation.

"Does my Jeff like that?" asked Allison. "Is Mommy making you feel good?"

"Oh god yes, Mommy!" he exclaimed.

"Good. Now cum for Mommy. Let me see a nice, big cum so that I know how much you love me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.