Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 69: Test of Stamina

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 69: Test of Stamina - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Back home, Jeff and Brit were having just as much fun as their big sister. Jeff hadn't felt so good since the day he had made love to Kari for the first time. Growing up, he had always thought that love was something shared between one man and one woman, but now he knew it was possible for a man to love two women. He was in love with both Kari and Brit. Perhaps Crystal too. And it appeared that they all loved him back.

He still visited Kari whenever he could, especially on days when she said her father wouldn't be home. Spending time alone with her, or with her and Crystal, was one of his favorite pastimes. With winter setting in and people staying indoors more often, he found himself spending more and more time at home, which also suited him fine. He enjoyed being with Brit just as much. With Greg nearby they had to limit their affection for each other, but Brit still tended to sit on his lap a lot, often falling asleep in his arms. Their dad sometimes looked like he didn't approve, but Jeff merely shrugged, trying to act casual about it. He expected at any time for Greg to give them a lecture, but it never came.

Of course, spending time alone with Brit was even more enjoyable. She continued to sleep in his bed, their nude bodies pressed against each other as he held her tightly to him. True to her word, almost every night she performed oral sex on him, bringing him off with her mouth. Apparently, she enjoyed the taste every bit as much as she claimed. He certainly wasn't about to complain.

Sometimes after school with a couple of hours before Greg came home, the two of them would have sex. Allison made it a point to give them some privacy whenever she sensed that they were in the mood, although sometimes she asked if she could watch. Despite her decision not to have sex with Jeff again, now that he had seen her nude body she had no problem taking her clothes off in front of them. Sometimes as they made love in his bed, Allison sat nearby playing with herself as she watched her two stepchildren. Sometimes they all took their clothes off and relaxed in the hot tub, Brit sitting in Jeff's lap of course, usually with his cock nestled inside her pussy.

Allison confessed one day that she often fantasized about getting Greg to join in. She thought it would be exciting to make love to Greg while Jeff made love to Brit on the same bed. Of course, that wasn't likely to happen any time soon. It would mean revealing the incestuous affair to their dad, not a pleasant thought at all. So they had to content themselves with keeping it a secret.

Then there were those rare times when Greg was absent from the house all day. Sometimes he would go out with Allison and spend the night in a hotel somewhere, but sometimes he would be out on another business trip. He admitted that he didn't really like traveling; he would much rather stay home with his family. Allison mentioned something about having her sister make use of 'that letter' more often, with a wink and a sly grin. Greg blushed, but it was obviously an inside joke, so Jeff decided not to ask about it.

As it so happened, Greg had to go out of town one weekend in early December, which would leave Jeff, Allison, and Brit alone in the house all day Saturday. On Friday afternoon, Greg came home from work early to pack his bags, then hugged Jeff and Brit goodbye, gave Allison a long, drawn-out kiss, and headed out to his car. Jeff helped him pack the bags in the trunk, and Greg climbed in and drove off to the airport.

About half an hour after he left, Jeff got a call from Kari.

"Hi Kari," he said cheerfully as soon as Allison, who had originally answered it, handed the phone to him.

"Hi Jeff," Kari replied. "Are the rumors true? Is your Dad going to be gone all day tomorrow?"

"That's right," he grinned. "Another business trip. Just a short one this time. He's already left, and he'll be back Sunday. Do you and Crystal want to come over?"

"Do we ever!" Kari exclaimed. "In fact, I've got a great idea of a game we can play."

"I always like your games. Somehow I always end up winning."

"There are no losers in my games," said Kari.

"Good point. I especially like ... um ... your Dad's not in hearing distance, is he?"

"Nope. He had to go down to the school for something. So we can use all the sexiest, filthiest, raunchiest language we want. If you want to talk about shoving that big ol' dick of yours right down my throat, that's fine. If you want to talk about my little sister running her tongue all over the outside and inside of my pussy until I cum all over her face, that's fine. If you want to talk about little Britney wrapping her lips around your rod and sucking all the sperm out, that's fine too. Or maybe you'd like Allison to do it. She told me all about the one time she did that to you. She said she loved it, especially when you squirted your cum into her mouth. She said that if she wasn't already married to your father, she'd want to be your sex slave."

"She did not!" Jeff laughed.

"Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little. Anyway, I have a request."

"What is it?"

"I want you well rested for the fun and games tomorrow. Especially your cock. So don't let Brit suck you off tonight."

"I'm not sure I can stop her."

"Just tell her she can do it in the morning instead."

"Wait. It's not okay tonight, but it's okay tomorrow? I'm confused."

"Just trust me on this one," Kari told him. "It's all part of the game. I'll explain it tomorrow morning."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Good. Well, I've got to go. All that dirty talk has made me horny. I'm going to make Crystal get me off."

"Hey, no fair!" he jokingly complained. "You're allowed to have your little sister do that for you, but I'm not."

"Oh, if you want to do a little groping that's fine. But no orgasms until tomorrow. That's an order."

"Yes ma'am," he grinned.

"Besides, when I explain my game, you'll be glad you waited."

"That's something I can definitely believe."

"See you later."

"Bye."

He relayed the message to Brit, who was a little disappointed that she didn't get to blow him that night, but grudgingly agreed to wait until morning for the sake of Kari's mysterious game. Allison, who was sitting nearby and listening to the conversation, commented that she was curious about this game. She had planned to spend most of the day in town shopping, but decided it would be much more fun to stay home and watch.

That night, Brit and Jeff climbed into bed together, but this time they simply hugged and kissed until they were too tired to continue, finally dropping off to a peaceful sleep and pleasant dreams.


In the morning, Jeff awoke to the familiar but intensely pleasurable feeling of his little sister's lips wrapped around his cock. He groaned as she slurped on it, sucking it deep into her mouth. What he loved most about it was her enthusiasm. She seemed to enjoy it every bit as much as he did, impossible though that seemed.

He lifted his head and gazed down at her beautiful face. She glanced up at him and smiled around his dick, an expression that somehow managed to be both cute and erotic at the same time. He couldn't believe how sexy his little sister was.

It didn't take long for her to bring him off. When she first started sucking his cock, he always warned her before he ejaculated. But then she told him that she liked to be taken by surprise, so now he just let it happen. Somehow, amazingly, she had never let a single drop spill out of her mouth. She swallowed everything he gave her.

After the morning blowjob, the two of them got up and headed into the shower. They washed each other's backs, then turned around and hugged each other under the steaming water. Jeff reached his hand down between their bodies and fingered her pussy. Since she had been kind enough to get him off, he wanted to return the favor. He let his soapy fingers rub her all over, teasing her clit mercilessly. Since the only one within hearing distance was Allison, she didn't even try to contain her moans, letting them all come out. After a few minutes of stimulation, she screamed in ecstasy. Her legs gave out, but Jeff had expected it, and wrapped his other arm around her waist to hold her up. She wasn't particularly heavy, so it didn't bother him to hold her even as she rested against him in post-orgasmic exhaustion. After a minute or two, she planted her feet again and stood up, giving him a thank-you kiss on the cheek.

After their shower, they dressed and headed downstairs to breakfast. They met Allison in the great hall, and were about to head into the dining room when they heard a knock at the door. Jeff hurried over and opened it, knowing who it would be. Kari immediately dashed in and gave him a hug and kiss. Crystal followed, though she limited her display of affection to just a hug for Jeff and Brit because her dad was still in the car watching. Jeff waved to him, then closed the door. Immediately, Crystal jumped into his arms and gave him a kiss that put Kari's to shame.

After a few seconds, she broke off the kiss and climbed down.

"So what's the special occasion?" he asked with a grin.

"You'll find out."

"Anyway, have you had your breakfast, Jeff?" asked Kari. "You're going to need to get your strength up for the game I have in mind."

"We were just about to head in to breakfast right now," said Allison. "If Jeff needs to get his strength up, why don't I fix us all some ham and eggs, with toast and jam on the side?"

They all agreed, so the five of them adjourned to the dining room. Allison disappeared into the kitchen to make breakfast. Jeff asked Kari what the game was that she had in mind, but Kari said she would wait until Allison was done in the kitchen so that she could tell her as well.

About ten minutes later, Allison emerged carrying a couple of plates of food. She set these down in front of the Williams girls, then went back to the kitchen for the rest. Soon they all had their food in front of them, and they set to work eating the meal.

"So Jeff, did Brit suck you off this morning?" asked Kari.

"That's a little blunt," Allison told her.

"I need to know," Kari explained. "For statistical purposes."

"Well, who am I to get in the way of statistics?" Jeff smiled. "As a matter of fact, Brit gave me one hell of an orgasm with her mouth this morning."

"Good," Kari smiled. "Because the game I have in mind is to see how many orgasms the four of us can give you today. We're hoping for a new personal record."

A broad grin spread across Jeff's face. As usual, Kari had come up with a great game.

"The four of us?" asked Allison. "I take it you're including me in this?"

"That's up to you," Kari told her. "Considering how much Jeff likes you, I'm guessing you'll be able to get an extra orgasm out of him that the rest of us can't. Maybe two."

"Well, I suppose if it's in the name of statistics, I'm willing to do my part," Allison grinned. "I am a math teacher after all."

"I'll keep count," Crystal offered.

"I don't expect it will be so many that there's a chance of losing track," said Jeff.

"You underestimate us," Kari grinned.

"I half hope you're right," he laughed.

They finished eating breakfast, then Allison cleared the table and took the dishes into the kitchen to place them in the dishwasher. She came back out and joined the kids, who were adjourning to the front room.

"So how are we going to do this?" asked Brit.

"I've got an idea," Crystal replied. "It's simple, really. First, we tackle Jeff and rip his clothes off!" She pounced on him, nearly knocking him over. Brit, Kari, and Allison followed her lead, and in a moment Jeff found himself surrounded by four sex-crazed girls stripping him. Allison grabbed him from behind and pulled him to the ground, where the girls pinned him down and finished removing all of his clothes. He lay there helpless and at their mercy, completely naked but laughing in amusement.

"Now spread his arms and legs," Crystal suggested. Allison and Kari grabbed his arms and pulled them to the side, while Brit and Crystal each took a leg. He might have been able to fight them off with tremendous effort, but that really wasn't the point. He made a token struggle, but mostly he just let the girls do what they wanted.

Now that they had him pinned, Brit and Crystal reached for his cock, letting their hands wrap around the shaft. They worked in unison, pumping him up and down. At the same time, Kari and Allison, who were kneeling on his arms to keep him from escaping (not that he wanted to), began undressing each other. Jeff watched in excitement from his prone position below them as the two women of his fantasies pulled off each other's shirts, then leaned in even closer to reach around and work on their bras. He grinned with delight when the garments came off, and he found himself staring up at their bare chests.

"I'll bet Jeff won't stand a chance if we fondle each other," suggested Kari.

"Let's find out," Allison grinned, then reached out and cupped Kari's breasts in her hand. Kari giggled, returning the favor. The two women teased each other's boobs with their hands, rubbing and caressing them right over Jeff's head.

"Looks like that blowjob you gave him this morning really took a lot out of him," Crystal told Brit. "I was sure as soon as he saw your stepmom and my sister playing with each other, he would climax right there."

"This calls for drastic measures," said Kari. She leaned forward and took one of Allison's nipples into her mouth.

That did it. Jeff cried out as the sight overwhelmed him. At the last second, Crystal lowered her head and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, and he erupted almost violently. She eagerly slurped down his cum as he shot over and over again into her mouth.

After it was over, he lay there panting and exhausted. The girls climbed off of him, letting him rest.

"Poor Jeff," Brit smiled, snuggling up to him. "I think he needs a little nappy-wappy."

"Good idea," said Allison. "I think between each orgasm, we're going to have to let Jeff rest for a while. Say, half an hour. He's still young; that should give him plenty of time to recover. Jeff, if you want to sleep, go right ahead. We'll wake you when it's time."

He nodded, still too tired to say anything. He closed his eyes, gave a contented sigh, and drifted off to sleep.


He awoke later to the thrilling sight of two pairs of lesbians going at each other on either side of him. On the right, Allison lay on her back with Kari on top of her. The two girls were locked in a sixty-nine position, eagerly devouring each other's pussies. On the left, Brit lay on top of Crystal in a similar position. His cock, softened from two previous orgasms that day, started growing stiff again.

Jeff reached out and slid one of his hands onto Kari's breast and the other one onto Brit's. Both glanced over at him with a smile.

"You woke up too soon," Kari whined. "We were planning to wake you by screaming out in orgasmic ecstasy."

"Now that's my kind of alarm clock," Jeff grinned.

"Even better than this morning's?" asked Brit.

"Let's just call it a close second," he replied. "But if you're interested in waking me that way, I could always close my eyes and pretend to be asleep."

"Never mind that," said Kari. "Now that you're awake, you can join us. Last time we held you down and didn't let you do anything, so we'll make up for it by letting you do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Well, not quite," Allison told him. "I'm going to have to insist on setting a few limitations because I'd like to maintain at least a semblance of marital fidelity to your father. So you're not allowed to put any part of your anatomy into any part of my anatomy."

"But I had my heart set on putting my toe in your ear," he teased.

"Too bad, because that's exactly what I had in mind when I made that rule," said Allison with a smirk.

"Oh, so you're not so concerned with me putting my penis in your vagina then?" he grinned.

"Nice try, buster," she laughed.

"Well then, Brit, you don't mind filling in for Allison, do you?"

"Ooh! My horny brother wants to put his penis in my vagina!" Brit squealed playfully. "Whatever shall I do?"

"Let him," Crystal replied. "That makes it convenient for me, because I don't have to make up my mind about which of you I want to taste more."

Jeff rose up to his knees, then crawled around behind his little sister. She glanced back at him, giving a little giggle as he placed his hands on her waist and stroked her for a second. Meanwhile, Crystal, who lay with her head under Brit's pussy, grabbed his cock and licked the shaft.

"Hey, no fair!" Brit playfully complained. "It's not even in me yet."

"Well, let's take care of that then," said Crystal. She raised his cock, lining it up with her hole. Jeff pressed forward a little, at the same time that Brit pushed back. He slid into her warm, moist tunnel, sighing with delight. He loved having sex with his little sister; not only was she an absolutely gorgeous girl, but he loved her perhaps more deeply and thoroughly than he loved anyone else, including Kari.

He thrust in a couple more times, going deeper with each push. Taking her from behind like this was something he hadn't done before. Normally he preferred to have her facing him, so that he could feel her body against his own and have her beautiful face constantly before his eyes. But he enjoyed doing it this way as well. It was less intimate, true, but there was a certain naked, sexual rawness about it. By holding her by the hips, he could pound her a lot harder than the more traditional missionary position.

Judging from her squeals of delight as he thrust deep inside her body, she apparently liked it. Of course, some of those squeals were due to Crystal's tongue and lips pleasuring both of them. The girl licked all over the area, from Jeff's balls to Brit's clitoris. The extra stimulation on his shaft added an intensity to the pleasure, already intense from the feeling of his sister's body wrapped around his cock.

At the other end, he could see Brit going down on Crystal's pussy. She had her lips wrapped around it, sucking and licking and nibbling, and causing Crystal to make some of the same noises that Brit made. He could see Crystal's body writhing around under Brit, her legs spread wide and her hips thrusting. He loved the sight of the two girls pleasuring each other, especially since they were both giving him the same pleasure.

He glanced over at Kari and Allison, who had pretty much forgotten about them, lost in their own ecstasy with each other. This sight was even more erotic, because it involved Allison, the sexiest woman ever to walk the earth, and Kari, the girl he had fantasized about for years. Together, it was an insane combination of sexiness, a sheer mass of eroticism more intense than anything he had ever seen.

He thrust hard and deep, unable to control his urges with the sight of so much girl flesh surrounding him. He could hear Brit moaning from the double pleasure of his cock and Crystal's tongue, and the sounds drove him even more into a frenzy. When she cried out in orgasmic delight, it pushed him over the edge and he gave one last, deep, powerful thrust as he erupted inside his little sister's body.

After it was over, he collapsed on the floor next to the girls. Brit continued to eat out her best friend until Crystal too achieved orgasm. Jeff turned his head and smiled, watching the beautiful sight of Allison and Kari still going at it. After a few more minutes, Allison screamed in pleasure, and Kari followed.


After resting for a while, they got up and cleaned up the mess they had made on the floor. As it was getting close to noon, they adjourned to the dining room for lunch. Brit insisted on sitting on Jeff's lap, and he had no problem with that. After the series of orgasms he had already had, his cock remained limp even with Brit squirming all over him trying to get it back up. He figured he would need to rest for a while after lunch before being able to continue.

Allison mixed up a chef's salad, saying that what everyone needed right now was energy food, meaning plenty of vegetables. Jeff normally preferred a heavier concentration of meat at meals, but he couldn't fault her logic. He certainly needed energy if he was going to be able to perform to the girls' expectations.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was, to have four women all willing to give him pleasure like this. There was no jealousy there, just a spirit of sharing. Of course, they also shared each other, so how could they complain? Allison, of course, was the exception; of the four of them she was the only one not willing to have sex with him. But she sure seemed willing to see how far she could push the boundaries. Crystal had been smitten with him ever since he had taken her out, and seemed perfectly happy taking second place to her big sister. He liked to think it was because she liked him enough that she was willing to take whatever she could get of him, even knowing she could never officially be his girlfriend. Of course, she had Brit to keep her company. Brit, his sweet little sister. God, how he loved her! Despite the two girls of his fantasies being right here in front of him, he had to admit that he loved Brit more than either of them. Maybe it was just because she was both sister and lover to him, or maybe there was more to his love than just the sum of its parts.

Then there was Kari. Devoted, understanding, and the least jealous person he had ever met. Not only had she accepted his relationship with these other girls, she had been enthusiastic about it from the beginning. Like Allison with Greg, Kari not only didn't mind sharing Jeff, she enjoyed it. Of course, being bisexual herself, it did open up opportunities with some really gorgeous girls for her too, but Jeff liked to believe that she would have shared him even if she were completely straight.

She caught him looking at her, and gave him a smile. Jeff smiled back at her, and suddenly he realized what he wanted to do next. "You guys, would you mind leaving Kari and me alone for a while?" he asked them. "She's been such a good sport about sharing me, but right now I want to spend some intimate time alone with my girlfriend."

Kari beamed at him, leaning in to kiss him. "I love you, Jeff," she told him.

"I love you too."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.