Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 67: Lissa's Transformation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67: Lissa's Transformation - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Billy Chase was watching the football game on TV with his roommates when the doorbell rang. As he was the closest to it, he grudgingly got up from the couch and headed for the door.

"Whatever they're selling, we don't want any," said David.

Billy answered the door, and was surprised to see Lissa, Matt's girlfriend there.

"Oh, hi, Lissa," he said with a friendly smile. Ever since he had met her, he had thought she was hot. It was too bad his roommate had claimed her.

"Hi, Billy," she said, flashing him the warmest smile she had ever given him. There was something a little flirtatious in that smile, he thought. Or maybe he was just fantasizing.

"Is that that ugly girl Matt's been dating?" Walt called out from the couch, not turning to look. That was just Walt's way; he threw around insults the way most people made off-hand comments. It didn't matter that they weren't true.

"Yes it's that ugly girl Matt's been dating," Lissa told him. "And fuck you too," she said in the most annoyingly cheerful voice she could manage.

"Right now?" asked Walt. "I'm watching the game, but maybe during the next commercial."

"Come in," Billy offered. "Actually, Matt's not here right now, but you're welcome to watch the game with us."

"I know he's not here," she said. "He's in bed with my roommate right now."

Three pairs of eyes turned to her. She gave them a challenging look, as if daring them to doubt her word.

"You don't really mean--" said David.

"That's exactly what I mean. I just walked in on them."

"That fucking bastard!" Billy exclaimed.

"Thank you, Billy. That's exactly what my reaction was."

"So that's why he was acting so nice to her yesterday," said David. "He was hoping to get into her pants."

"Probably," Lissa agreed. "Well, apparently it worked."

"You should have joined them," Walt said with a grin.

"You're sick!" said Billy.

"Come on, Walt, this isn't a joking matter," said David. "How would you like it if you caught your girlfriend in bed with me?"

"Depends. Where are you fucking her?"

"What? In bed, of course."

"No, I mean, you fucking her pussy or her ass?"

"What does it matter?"

"Just answer me. You fucking her pussy or her ass?"

"Fine. Her pussy."

"Good. That would leave her ass for me."

"Sounds fun," said Lissa.

Once again, all eyes turned to her in astonishment.

"Matt's a loser," she explained. "He gets jealous if I even talk to another man, but then he goes behind his back and screws my roommate. So I think turnabout's fair play, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Billy.

"Basically what David and Walt were describing. I can think of no better way to get even with him than to fuck you three. At the same time."

"You're serious?" asked David.

"Absolutely. Let's see. You get my pussy, and Walt gets my ass. That leaves my mouth for you, Billy. What do you think?"

Billy was stunned. This was Lissa, the girl he had been drooling over ever since Matt had brought her home with him one afternoon. And she was actually offering to suck his cock!

"I have to admit, ugly girls turn me on," said Walt. "Fortunately, if I fuck you up the ass, I don't have to look at your face."

"What about you, David? You up for this?"

"I don't know. It seems a rotten thing to do to Matt."

"That's the point."

"But I'm not sure you've thought this all the way through."

Lissa walked over to her purse, reached inside, and pulled out a jar of KY jelly, which she handed to Walt. "If I haven't thought this all the way through, why would I have stopped by the store to pick this up? This is what I want, and Matt deserves every bit of it."

"But what if he comes back before we're through?"

"Wouldn't that be perfect?" she laughed. "I would love to have him walk in on us like that."

"Well, if you're sure about this."

"I am. So Billy, what about you? You want me to wrap my lips around that rod of yours?"

"Hell yes!" he exclaimed in excitement. He had never had his cock sucked before, and now it was going to be by the girl he had been lusting after for months!

"All right then, boys, drop your drawers."

The four of them immediately began to undress. Billy's eyes wandered over Lissa's body as she took off her clothes and tossed them in a pile in the corner. She was such a hottie! He thought it took forever for her to strip, though she seemed to be hurrying as fast as the rest of them.

As her bra came off, he licked his lips. Her tits were every bit as beautiful as he imagined them. She caught him staring at her, and spread her arms wide to give him a perfect view. "You like?" she asked with a grin.

"I love!" he responded.

Then her panties came off, and he felt he was in heaven. She had neatly trimmed pubic hair covering a beautiful slit. Maybe he could convince her to alternate so that he could have a chance at it. Not that he had anything against getting a blowjob from her.

By now, the three roommates had also lost all of their clothing, and they stood there, dicks as hard as rocks. Lissa eyed them over with hunger in her eyes.

"So how do you want to do this?" asked David.

"First things first. Walt, are you ready?"

"Am I ever!" he said, opening the jar of KY jelly.

Lissa got down on her hands and knees and thrust her ass in the air toward him. He knelt behind her, then rubbed some lubricant on his cock, and more on her puckered anal opening. Then he placed the tip of his cock against her hole.

Billy was enthralled. He had never seen anyone get ass-fucked before. This was going to be good.

Walt pressed forward a little, and Lissa sucked in her breath. Walt backed off a little. "You're too tight," he said. "I think you need to be warmed up a little."

"Fuck that," she told him. "Just shove it in already."

"Lissa, I think maybe Walt's right," said David. "If he does it like that, he could hurt you."

"Then hurt me! Ram it in as hard and as deep as you can, Walt. Don't be a pussy. Do it now!"

"All right, you asked for it," he said. With one tremendous effort he slammed forward and at the same time pulled her back against him.

She screamed in pain. "Oh, shit!" Walt exclaimed. "I'm sorry, Lissa!"

"Go to hell!" she told him, tears running down her cheeks. "Don't you dare pull out!"

"What are you saying, Lissa?" asked David.

"I'm saying I don't feel his balls against my ass, so that means he's not deep enough. Ram me again, Walt!"

"Are you sure?"

"Just do it, you fucker!"

Gritting his teeth, he shoved in again with all his strength. Again she cried out in anguish. Her tears flowed freely now, and she made no move to stop them.

"More!" she cried.

Walt did as instructed. He shoved in again, causing another cry of pain.

"More!" she shouted again, and Walt began to fuck her now, hard and deep. At first she cried out in pain with every thrust, but as time went on, they gave way to moans of pleasure. Finally, she told him to stop.

"We don't want to finish before the others are in, do we?" she asked. "I want you to lie back so that I can sit on your cock. That will give David room to enter me."

Walt eased backward, drawing him carefully with him, until he was lying on the floor with her on top of him. Almost her full body weight was pressing down on his cock.

"Come on, David, what are you waiting for?" she demanded.

David didn't have to be told twice. He knelt down in front of her, positioning his hard cock against her pussy.

"Don't you dare be any more gentle than Walt," she commanded him. "I want it all up inside me in one thrust."

"Lissa, you don't know what you're saying," David told her. "You're not ready there yet."

"Hey, fuck you! I know when I'm ready, and I'm ready now!"

"Fine," he said. He moved in close to her, then with one swift motion he impaled her on his rod. Again she screamed in pain, and David stopped for a second.

"Who told you you could stop?" she demanded. "Keep shoving it up my pussy." David did so, and once again she began to cry out in pain.

"Damn it, you two," said Billy. "I don't care what she says, can't you see you're hurting her?"

"Shut up and stick your cock in my mouth," she said.

David moved his legs out in front of him then leaned back until he was lying on the floor as well. That gave Billy room to step over him and maneuver his hips to Lissa's face. She immediately opened her mouth and sucked his dick in.

The feel of her lips were heavenly! She sucked hard, using her tongue to add a little extra stimulation. It was all he could do to stop from cumming right there. But he wanted to draw this out as long as possible.

She pulled her head back for a moment and released his member, to his disappointment. "We have to do this right," she said. "Walt, take my arms and hold them behind my back. Keep them there! Don't let me get away."

He obediently grabbed her wrists and pulled them back, keeping a tight lock on them. She was now completely restrained.

"Now Billy, I want you to abuse my mouth. Put your hands on my head and pull me in as hard and fast as you can. Shove your cock in until I gag, and then keep going. Every time you shove it in, make sure it goes to the base. There better not be a millimeter of your cock outside my mouth, you understand?"

"Shit, really?" he asked.

"Lissa, this is going too far," said David, though he continued to thrust in and out of her. "That could get dangerous. What if you can't breathe?"

"Who asked you, you fucker?" she exclaimed. "Billy, do it! Do it hard, fast, and deep!"

Hearing those words drove him into a frenzy. This was such a dream come true! Grasping her head between his hands, he placed his cock in her mouth. Then he shoved.

She closed her eyes tight as she gagged. He pulled out almost to the end, then thrust back in as hard as he could. She kept sucking away, despite the involuntary gagging noises she was making. The sound of them only served to heighten his lust. He continued to shove in deep, slamming against the back of her throat.

The tears flowed like rain, tumbling down her cheeks and splattering against his legs and her tits. Walt's grip on her arms meant that she couldn't stop this if she wanted to. There would be no mercy until all three roommates finished.

He sped up the rhythm, going faster and faster. Surely it was too fast for her to even catch a breath, but he was in too much ecstasy to stop. She was his bitch now. Her mouth was a slave to his cock, and he was going to take full advantage of it. He held nothing back, slamming her again and again.

Her body tensed. Maybe she was trying to struggle. Maybe she was panicking and trying to get away. But it was too late for that. She had put herself in this position, and Billy wasn't going to stop for anything now. Just a little longer now, and he would reach the finale. He would take the pleasure from this slave that was rightfully his, the pleasure that she had been teasing him with for so long. He would take it to the ultimate, take him over the top.

Walt was the first to climax, not surprisingly since he had been inside her the longest. He cried out in ecstasy and shoved in deep, his whole body freezing up as he emptied his load inside of her.

David was not far behind. His orgasm, though, was more full of motion. He continued to thrust inside as he came, bouncing her up and down on his hips.

That left only Billy. He knew he was getting close, and he attacked her mouth with renewed passion, almost violence. No, it had gone far beyond violence now. He was slamming her as hard as he could, as if trying to break through to the back of her head. Though she was crying, he didn't let up. No, this bitch would see him through to the end.

Then the pleasure began building to a peak. He knew he was almost there. As it reached the top, he grabbed her hair and pulled her in, thrusting what he thought must be a thousand times harder than he had thrust before. Her face was squashed against his belly, her lips all the way to the base of his cock, and the tip felt like it was shoved down her throat all the way to her stomach.

He literally screamed in pleasure as he shot his load down her throat, forcing her to swallow it because there was no other place to go. It seemed like it went on for hours as he held her there, immobile, subdued, and completely in his power.

Then the peak was over, and he felt the pleasure draining away. God, that felt good! He had never had such a mind-blowing orgasm before. He released the pressure and pulled out, finally allowing her to breathe again.

Walt released her arms then, and she slowly and shakily rose up off of their dicks, collapsing on the floor weeping.

"Lissa?" asked David, his hand going to her arm and a look of concern on his face. "Are you all right?"

"That bastard Matt!" she sobbed. "I'll show him!"

"Lissa, you just did," David told her. "You just got your revenge on him."

She looked up at him with those teary eyes, then took a deep breath to calm herself and wiped away her tears. Suddenly, she wore a look of defiance in her eyes.

"That was good for a start," she said. "But it's not over yet between him and me."

"So you're not hurt?"

"Of course I'm hurt, you jackass!" she exclaimed. "You guys just pounded me half to death! I have to admit, though, that that was the best sex I've ever had." Then she laughed. "I'm such a mess. You guys mind if I use your shower?"

The boys all agreed, and David even helped her to her feet and into the bathroom. After the fucking she had just received, she could barely stand, much less walk. He got out an extra towel for her, then as she stepped into the tub, he left the room and closed the door behind him.


As Lissa let the soothing water wash over her, she closed her eyes and let it work its magic. She was sore from the ordeal; she'd probably be feeling this for a week. It was her own damn fault, of course, but she had wanted to do this right. It had to be raw, it had to be hard, it had to be a gruelling experience. Because Matt had wanted her body, she had to punish it to punish him. The object of his lust had been abused, and he would forever know that it was because he had thrown it aside.

There was something else awakening in her as well. Her actions tonight were so completely unlike herself that she almost couldn't believe she had done it. But now that it was over, she realized that it was because she had been sheltered, restrained, repressed even. All those things that she had been taught growing up, about how to be a proper lady, they were just layers of clothing hiding the true Lissa from view. Now she was tearing them off her, breaking free of the restraints. She was casting aside the old Lissa, that stifling, imprisoning shell who had forced the real Lissa to live her whole life in a cage. The new Lissa was free to do as she wanted. Free to dress the way she wanted, free to talk the way she wanted, free to live the way she wanted. She was even free to fuck every guy she met if she wanted. She was without bounds or limits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.