Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 64: Foursome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64: Foursome - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Although Crystal and Kari were both up for some wild sex, Jeff and Brit asked them to take things more slowly. Jeff was exhausted from his multiple orgasms during the night, and Brit was a little sore from having her virginity taken so recently.

That didn't mean they couldn't still have plenty of fun. Kari in particular liked to be creative in their lovemaking, especially when she had another girl or two to throw into the equation. This time, however, it was Brit who came up with a plan.

She leaned over and whispered something in Crystal's ear, too quiet for the others to hear. Crystal grinned, then nodded enthusiastically. Brit hopped down from the bed and headed back to her room.

"Where are you going?" asked Jeff.

"I just need to get something," she winked. As she disappeared through the door, Crystal whispered the secret into Kari's ear, who seemed just as eager as her sister had been upon hearing it.

Six months ago Jeff would have complained if Brit told someone a secret without letting him in on it. Considering the result of the last time the girls had conspired against him, though, he was more than happy to be the victim of their devious little plot.

The Williams girls scooted in next to him, then all three of them lay down on the bed. Kari and Crystal kissed him on the cheek as they pressed their bodies up against his, their hands massaging his chest. He wrapped his arms around them, drawing them in even tighter.

Brit returned to his bedroom, her hand behind her back and a mischievous gleam in her eye.

"I have a surprise for you, Jeff," she said. "Close your eyes."

"You're not going to give me a bite of your favorite food, are you?" he chuckled, and the girls all laughed, especially Crystal.

"No, but you'll like this surprise even more."

"I can't wait," he said, closing his eyes. Kari and Crystal continued to kiss him as Brit approached the bed.

Suddenly, the Williams girls grabbed his hands and pulled them up and outward. Before he knew what was happening, he felt a loop of rope fasten around one of his wrists. He opened his eyes in surprise, just in time to see Brit scramble over the top of him to reach his other arm.

He was too shocked to put up a struggle until it was too late, and he suddenly found himself with his hands tied to the bedposts. By the time he had regained control of himself enough to resist, Kari and Crystal had both moved down his body to sit on his legs, pinning them down.

He knew it was all in fun of course; none of the girls would really do anything to hurt him. Still, he wasn't going to make it easy for them. He tried bucking and kicking to dislodge the girls while Brit looped the ropes around his ankles. With the three of them subduing him, he didn't stand a chance, and soon he had his feet tied to the other bedposts. He lay there spread-eagle as the girls climbed off of him and admired their handiwork.

He had never really been into bondage play before (unless one counted the times he tied up his little sister to torment her when they were children), but on the other hand, with three gorgeous girls like this, he was certainly willing to give it a try. He was actually a little excited at the possibilities.

"And now I get my revenge for all those times you did this to me when we were growing up," Brit told him. "Say the words!" she demanded.

Jeff grinned and shook his head, keeping his mouth shut tight. He was having way too much fun to make it that easy for them.

"What words?" asked Crystal.

"Remember how I told you about this?" Brit replied. "About how he used to do this to me when we were younger and he was still a big meanie. He would always make me say certain words."

"Ooh, that sounds fun!" Kari laughed. "Say them, Jeff!"

He shook his head again.

"Good, I was hoping he wouldn't give in too easily," said Brit. She immediately reached out and tickled him under the armpits.

Crystal attacked his other side, and together the girls tickle-tormented him. He laughed uncontrollably; he had always been ticklish. When he was younger and much bigger than his little sister, he used to torture her like this all the time, and now apparently it was coming around to haunt him.

"Okay, I give up!" he finally exclaimed, laughing so hard that tears ran down his cheeks. The girls backed off, giving him time to catch his breath.

After a few seconds, he said, "Now I'm completely at your mercy. You can do anything you want to me, and I can't stop you. My body is yours to play with."

Kari and Crystal broke down in a fit of giggles. "That's so humiliating!" Kari exclaimed with delight. "You mean you used to make Brit say that all the time?"

He nodded.

"Personally, I think it's more erotic than humiliating," Crystal winked. "Just think, all this time you could have been playing with her body instead of tickling or tormenting her. What a wasted opportunity."

"Well, I'm not going to waste this opportunity," said Kari. "We've got Jeff in the same position, so what are we going to do with him?"

"I don't know about anyone else," said Brit, "but I'm hungry."

"You're just going to leave him here and go eat?" asked Crystal. "That's boring."

"No, I'm going to eat right here."

"We're not allowed to eat in bed," Jeff replied.

"There are a lot of other things we're not allowed to do in bed, but that never stopped us," she giggled.

"Oh, very funny. Just don't expect the three of us to wait while you're in the kitchen fixing something to eat."

"What I want to eat doesn't require getting out of bed," said Brit.

"What's that?" he asked.

"You!" she exclaimed, then lowered her head and began to move down his body, kissing and licking as she went.

"Oh my god Brit, what are you doing?" he gasped.

"The yummiest food I've ever tasted is your cum," she explained.

"What? When did you--"

"You don't really think I can suck your cock all night without waking up once, do you?" she laughed.

Jeff's eyes grew wide. So she had been awake after all!

"Oh my god, when did this happen?" Crystal asked with a grin.

Jeff explained about that night that Brit had sucked him off three times, all while he thought she was asleep. Kari and Crystal both wore excited looks on their faces; it was obviously turning them on.

"From now on, I want you to give me your cum to drink every night before we go to sleep, all right?" Brit demanded.

"You're serious?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I don't care where your cock has been during the day. Even if you've just pulled it out of Kari's pussy, you have to let me suck all the sperm out."

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed, excited at what he was hearing. Little Britney not only was willing to give him oral sex, she wanted to!

She reached his cock a moment later, and planted a kiss right on the shaft. "So yummy," she commented. "I'm so in love with your cock, I can't stand it." She ran her tongue from the base all the way to the tip, causing Jeff to groan in pleasure. She tickled it with her tongue, focusing especially on the point on the underside of the head that was extra sensitive. Kari or Crystal must have told her about that; they both knew it drove him wild when they licked him there.

His body squirmed involuntarily, and Brit giggled. Apparently she enjoyed the reactions she was causing in him. Jeff was more than happy to amuse her in that way, especially since it meant such intense pleasure for himself. He gave up trying to hold anything back, and instead just let things happen.

If not for all the sex he had had last night, he probably would have climaxed before she even put it in her mouth, just from the excitement of having his little sister licking him like that. As it was, he was more than happy to draw it out. The longer it took, the more fun he would have in the mean time.

"Looks like Brit's taken the best part," commented Crystal.

"Indulge her," Kari said. "She's been waiting a long time for this."

Crystal hopped up on top of him, spreading her legs over his stomach and lying down on his chest so that she could kiss him on the lips. Kari knelt behind Brit and reached around to fondle the girl's boobs.

"You have the cutest little titties," she grinned. "So soft and squeezable."

"You can squeeze them all you want," Brit replied.

"I think I'll take you up on that offer."

"Kari, are you trying to seduce my girlfriend?" asked Crystal, glancing back at them.

"It's only fair," said her sister. "Since you're trying to seduce my boyfriend."

"Okay, you got me there," Crystal laughed. She rose back up, straddling Jeff's chest. "You know," she said, "you're the one tied up here, and yet you're the only one receiving oral sex. I ask you, is that fair?"

"Sounds fair to me," he replied.

"And I'm just happy getting my boobs played with," Brit giggled.

"Well if the rest of you aren't going to take advantage of our captive, I sure am," said Crystal. She slid her body forward along his chest, until she positioned her pussy above his face. "Now eat me out," she ordered.

"Just what I was in the mood for," he replied, then stuck out his tongue and tickled her cunt with it. She jumped at the first contact, then settled down and lowered herself onto his mouth. Jeff licked her from the base of the slit up to the top, where he sought out her little clitoris. It took some some work to get it to emerge from its hiding place, but once it was out he set to work teasing it passionately and almost roughly. Crystal's body began to respond in the same way his own did to Brit's ministrations.

"Oh god!" exclaimed Crystal. "Just like that!"

Jeff enthusiastically obeyed, loving the taste of her body and her feminine juices. He knew that Kari and Crystal tasted similar, and wondered if it would be the same with Brit. The thought of pleasuring her with his mouth excited him; he loved to make her feel good, and to give her that kind of pleasure would be the greatest feeling in the world.

The greatest feeling next to what she was doing to him right now, of course. Despite her lack of experience, she seemed to know just how to make him feel good. Her tongue worked over his cock inside her mouth as she sucked on it greedily. The sheer intensity was almost too much to bear, an exquisite torture.

"Well, we might as well do this right," said Kari. Everyone else is face-fucking someone, so we might as well add one more link to this daisy-chain." She released Brit, then turned around and reclined next to the foot of the bed.

"I'm sure you're still too sore for any kind of deep penetration, Brit," she said, "but are you up for a little tongue on the outside?"

"Hell yeah!" Brit exclaimed enthusiastically. Jeff laughed; he rarely heard her swear, so he knew she must really be excited.

Kari ducked her head under Brit's legs, then scooted up between her thighs and the bed.

"Ooh!" Brit exclaimed with a grin as Kari started to work her over with her mouth. Now the four of them formed a chain of oral sex, all but Crystal giving pleasure to someone else, and all but Kari receiving it.

"Let's make this a contest," said Crystal. "Whoever makes the first person cum wins. Any objections?" No one spoke up, but whether that was because they didn't object or because their mouths were too occupied wasn't at all clear. Jeff felt Brit double her efforts, however, so he knew that at least she was planning to compete. He decided to go along with it also.

He lowered his tongue and drove it deep inside of Crystal's pussy. He shoved it in and out as if fucking her with it. She groaned in pleasure from the sensation. He had done this enough times to her before that he knew exactly what she liked. Kari, Crystal, and he were experts on each other's bodies, and they were in the process of bringing Brit in on it as well. Soon all four of them would be experienced lovers of one another.

Brit, meanwhile, was sucking as hard as she could. It was a risky strategy; she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long, he knew. On the other hand, it made the pleasure all the more intense. He decided not to try to hold off his orgasm; if possible he would reward her for her efforts. This was the type of game where it was just as fun to lose as to win, after all.

From the sounds she was making, he realized that she might be the first one to climax. Her moans, which had originally been for the taste of his dick in her mouth, had increased in pitch and intensity as soon as Kari began to pleasure her, and they were growing more wild by the minute. She was even beginning to lose control of what she was doing to her big brother as her body responded to the sensations of Kari's tongue. Jeff knew those sensations very well, and he knew just how hard it was to keep control when Kari did that.

Crystal was also having plenty of fun, apparently. She mashed her thighs against Jeff's face, trying to force every last possible millimeter that he could shove his tongue inside her. He pressed in as deep as he could, his tongue extended to its full length.

Suddenly, Brit squealed in ecstasy, her body tensing up and shuddering. For a moment he thought she was going to bite down on his dick. He knew how painful that could be. But she kept her mouth open through the climax, to his relief.

Jeff was the next to cum. The sounds of his little sister in the throes of passion were enough to push him over the edge. His own body tensed up, straining against the ropes that held him bound. He found the check on his motion to be ironically liberating. He could squirm all he wanted and his body would remain in the same position. That, plus the almost painful tightening against his wrists and ankles, served to intensify the feeling. He could certainly understand the thrill of bondage-play during sex. He might have to try this again some time.

His cock pulsed inside his little sister's mouth, shooting his cum against the back of her throat. Brit gulped it down like she was starving. She continued sucking as hard as she could, making the orgasm last extra long.

Somehow she managed to swallow every last drop, then she let it slip from her mouth and stood up. "Oh my god, that was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted!" she exclaimed.

"You too?" asked Kari with a laugh. "I think we'd better not share Jeff with too many other girls, because once they taste his cum, they'll be addicted."

Now Crystal was the only one left. Jeff continued to work on her, driving her into a frenzy with his tongue. He knew it wouldn't be long now, from the way she squealed and her body squirmed above him.

"Need some help, Jeff?" asked Kari. She didn't wait for an answer, but climbed onto the bed next to her sister. She leaned in and took one of Crystal's nipples between her lips.

"Oh yes, Kari!" Crystal exclaimed. "Just like that!"

Brit knelt on the other side and sucked her other nipple into her mouth, causing her to cry out again. Crystal reached out and held the two girls' heads to her chest. They suckled greedily as Jeff watched in fascination from below. The sight was intensely erotic, made all the more so by the feel of her hot little cunt against his mouth.

"Oh god!" exclaimed Crystal. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god!" Her hips bucked, and Jeff felt and tasted a sudden surge of moisture. He drank it down, loving the flavor of her girl-juices, the sweet nectar of her ecstasy. Crystal continued to ride him as her orgasm raced through her body. She let it run its course, then she climbed off of him and collapsed on the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.