Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 63: Fantasy Fulfilled

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63: Fantasy Fulfilled - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It was still night when Jeff awoke, so he must have slept only a couple of hours. He lay together with Brit and Allison in the same position as when they went to sleep. Brit was still on top of him, slumbering peacefully. Jeff reached out and wiped away a stray hair that had fallen across her face.

Next to them, Allison still lay on her side, but she had removed her hand from Brit's back and was rubbing herself between her legs. Her eyes were closed, but Jeff could tell that she was enjoying herself.

Brit stirred, then opened her eyes. She glanced around groggily, then spied Jeff and flashed him an enormous, if somewhat sleepy, smile. He kissed her on her forehead because he couldn't quite reach her mouth, but she took care of that problem herself by scooting up and kissing him passionately on the lips.

Then she caught movement out of the corner of her eye and glanced over at Allison, who apparently still didn't know they were awake. Brit's eyes traveled down their stepmother's body, finally resting on her hand between her legs.

"Naughty Allison," Brit whispered with a grin, and Allison suddenly opened her eyes.

"Oh, I ... um ... I was just..."

"Playing with yourself?" Brit suggested.

"As a matter of fact, yes. You two don't mind, do you?"

"I just realized," said Brit, "you're the only one who hasn't had an orgasm tonight."

Allison laughed. "Actually, I'll tell you a secret. When the two of you climaxed, I did too."

"Yes, but I know that kind of orgasm. It's superficial. My first one was like that, and the only thing really nice about it was that I had Jeff there holding me."

"Oh really?" asked Allison with a smile. "You hadn't mentioned that before. Good for you, Jeff."

"But my point is," Brit continued, "it's nothing like having a thick cock stuck inside of you. Until tonight I didn't realize just how wonderful that was."

"Well, unfortunately, your father won't be home until tomorrow night, but you can bet I'll take full advantage of him when he gets back."

"Why wait?" asked Brit. "It's not fair that the two of us got each other off, while you're stuck with just your hand. Since you've been taking care of us this whole time, I think it's your turn to be taken care of. What do you think, Jeff? Are you up for thirds?"

Allison immediately drew away, and sat up in the bed, her eyes going wide. "Oh, I couldn't!" she exclaimed. "Not with Jeff."

"What's wrong with him?" Brit demanded.

"Nothing's wrong with him. That's not the issue. But I couldn't do that to your father."

"I seem to remember someone telling us that we should stop worrying about what Dad thinks," Brit insisted.

"That's different."

"Why?"

Allison just stared at the two of them for a moment, and Jeff noticed that she was trembling. What did that mean? Was she afraid? Her breathing seemed a little labored as well, and suddenly he recognized the signs. She was getting turned on by the thought of actually going through with one of her fantasies.

"Why?" Brit asked again.

"I don't know," said Allison.

"Look, you've already crossed about a billion lines with him so far. This is just the last one. Do you want him to make love to you or not?"

Allison looked at Jeff, still a little fearful. Then she closed her eyes, and almost ashamedly, whispered, "Yes."

"Then it's settled," said Brit.

"No!" Allison exclaimed again. "I do want Jeff to make love to me, but I'm not offering. It's not right."

"And him having sex with his sister is?" asked Brit. "Allison, I never thought I would say this, but you have to let go of your inhibitions. It's time for you to do what you want. If you're worried about Dad finding out, we'll both promise not to say anything. Isn't that right, Jeff?"

"Right," Jeff smiled.

"Don't encourage her," Allison told him, but the words lacked conviction.

"I'm not encouraging her. I'm encouraging you. You know it's been my fantasy for years, so I'm all for it. I've held back only because I didn't think it was something you wanted. If I were a cruel person, I could have had you at any time; with all the things I know about you, it would have been easy to blackmail you. But I could never do something that mean to anyone, especially you. So it has to be your choice. I won't force you into it, I won't even ask you to do it for my benefit. I'll only do it if it will make you happy."

Allison stared at him for a moment, still shivering. She had her hands clasped tightly in her lap. She was still afraid, he could tell. But slowly, hesitantly, almost imperceptibly, she nodded.

"Okay," she said.

"Well that won't do at all," Brit told her. "How's Jeff going to get excited about this if you make it seem like you're reluctant? You made us confess our love to each other. The least you can do is tell Jeff how you feel."

Allison sighed, but now that she had made her decision, she seemed a little happier. "Jeff," she said, "I want you to know that I think of you in the same way that you think of me. Will you ... will you make love to me?"

"Oh, Allison!" he said with a smile. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear those words from you?"

"Yes, since November 19th three years ago," she grinned.

"You remember the date too?" asked Jeff. "That was the first time I ever laid eyes on you. I knew then--"

"Stop talking and fuck her already!" Brit insisted.

Jeff rolled over and took Allison in his arms. He kissed her then, and through her lips he could sense the trembling in her body. She was still afraid. He understood that; what they were doing tonight was jeopardizing her relationship with his father. If he ever found out...

But he would never find out. Jeff didn't like keeping secrets from his father, but it seemed that that was all he was doing lately. One more wouldn't change things. Besides, when a woman like Allison was willing to give herself to him, there wasn't a single man on the planet who would be able to resist such an offer.

He put his hand to her breast and gave it a tentative squeeze. It was every bit as soft and springy as he had imagined. Though he had fantasized about this many times, he had never actually touched her like this. The closest he had come was that time she had almost seduced him, but she had worn her bikini the whole time. Actually feeling her naked breast in his hand was something entirely different.

She seemed to like it too, because she sighed with a smile on her face. Now that she had made up her mind, she no longer had any hesitation. She seemed almost eager, in fact.

As he fondled her perfect chest, he leaned in and kissed her tenderly on the neck, delighted to hear the groan of pleasure that it elicited. Maybe he was just a vampire at heart, but for some reason he loved kissing girls there. It wasn't overly sexual, but still intimate enough to be enjoyable for both the man and the woman. He knew Kari especially loved it; she sometimes claimed that she could forgo sex completely as long as she could have him hold her and kiss her on the neck. In fact, sometimes they did just that. Especially during the summer when there was plenty of time to be alone together, they didn't necessarily have sex every chance they got. Often they just cuddled, with or without clothes on.

But tonight he wanted to take things all the way with Allison. It was like a dream come true. Tonight he would live out the last of his fantasies.

He had a sudden humorous thought, and he laughed out loud.

"What?" asked Allison.

"Oh, I was just wondering, what am I going to do now that I've run out of fantasies to fulfill?"

"I'd be more than happy to help you come up with some new ones," Brit grinned. "Of course, I'll help you fulfill them as fast as we invent them, so maybe it won't be so much of a help after all."

"Well, I'm not going to let that worry me," said Jeff. "I'm still working on the last one." He kissed Allison again on the lips, and she reached behind his head to draw him in deep. Their tongues intertwined, sending erotic shivers down his spine. If there was one thing Allison knew how to do really well, it was how to kiss.

He let his lips wander lower, back to her neck again, but this time he didn't stop. If her tits tasted anywhere near as good as they looked, he didn't want to deny himself that pleasure any longer.

As soon as he reached the first nipple, he sucked it into his mouth and teased the tip with his tongue. Allison gasped, then let out a groan of pleasure.

"Oh god, Jeff!" she exclaimed. "That feels so good!"

Then Brit surprised them both by leaning in and taking the other one into her mouth. Allison's groan came out as a wail this time. She reached around both of their heads and held them there, her two stepchildren suckling on her breasts.

Jeff's hand slipped down between her legs, and she spread them to offer him better access. His fingers danced around her dripping wet pussy, teasing and tickling her there. Her hips squirmed as her body succumbed to the stimulation.

He kept it up for as long as he could. Since he had already had two orgasms that night, there was no rush to get inside of her; he could let himself relax and enjoy the foreplay. It was especially nice when Allison reciprocated and took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it up and down and bringing it back to full hardness.

Jeff let her nipple slip from his mouth as he rolled over and positioned himself above her. Brit moved out of the way to give him room. Allison stared up at him with lust and excitement in her eyes as she reached out her arms and slipped them around his neck. He placed his cock at her waiting entrance, then lowered himself, pressing inside of her.

She groaned as he entered her, echoing his own ecstasy. Jeff took a few thrusts to enter her all the way, finally burying himself deep inside of her. He rocked back and forth slowly but powerfully, thrilled and nearly overwhelmed by what was happening to him. He was doing it! He was having sex with the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

He lowered himself all the way onto her, and she held him tightly against her flaming hot body. Their lips met again, and they kissed with renewed passion.

He let himself get lost in the warmth and softness of her body and the passion of the moment. There was no longer any reason to hold back. For now, Allison was the whole world to him. Her sweet fragrance, the taste of her lips, the feel of her body, her moans of pleasure, and the beauty of her face were all that existed. Even little Brit, the girl he loved most in all the world, was just a shadow on the edge of his consciousness.

Allison wrapped her legs around him, just like she had done the first time they kissed, when they had forgotten themselves and fallen to the passion. This time, though, they no longer had to restrain themselves. She drew him in deeper inside her, and he plunged almost violently into her depths. There was something raw and wild about their lovemaking. It was a lot like having sex with her sister Rachael, but ten times better just because he had fantasized about her so long.

The whole thing was too much for him. Despite already cumming twice that night, he felt an orgasm building. He fucked her harder and faster as the pressure spiked. A long, loud wail escaped his lips as he released inside of her, his cock twitching violently. Allison, apparently spurred on by his orgasm, began to scream in ecstasy herself. The two of them writhed in orgasmic bliss as the pleasure filled them.

As the intensity waned, they lay panting and twitching in one another's arms, the occasional aftershock running through their bodies. As soon as he regained control of himself, Jeff rolled over off of Allison, who snuggled up against his chest.

Brit lay on his other side, smiling as she watched them.

"So now that you've had both of us, who do you like best?" she asked.

"Um..." he said. "I plead the fifth."

"Oh, come on," she teased.

"Look, no matter what I say, I'm going to offend somebody."

"Well then, let me guess," said Allison. "It comes down to your infatuation with me versus your love for your little sister. Even a long-lasting crush can't compare to a deep love like the two of you share. So you prefer Brit over me, don't you?"

"Well..."

"Go ahead and admit it, Jeff. You won't offend me, I promise. Besides, I'll come right out and say that I prefer your father over you."

"Hey!" he laughed.

"Because my love for him is so much deeper than my love for you. The way it should be, because he's my husband. See how easy that was?"

"Okay," he sighed. "You're right, Allison. I do refer Brit over you, surprising as that might have seemed just a couple of months ago."

"I knew it!" Brit exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. He let himself fall back on the bed with her on top kissing him the whole way down.

"Now let's not start that again," he chuckled. "I've just had three orgasms, and although I slept a little between the second and third, there's a limit to my strength."

She lay her head down on his chest. "Then let's just cuddle for the rest of the night," she suggested.

"I like that idea," he replied, wrapping an arm around her back.

Allison snuggled up against his other side, and the three of them went back to sleep.


He awoke again later that night to find Allison turned away from him. Her shoulders trembled, and he wondered if she was crying. He reached out and put a gentle hand on her arm.

Allison turned around. Her eyes were red and puffy, but she had long ago cried away all of her tears. For some reason she refused to look him in the eye.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm scared," she replied. That shocked him. To the best of his knowledge, Allison was afraid of nothing. Her strength had bolstered up the entire family throughout the ordeal of their mother leaving, and had continued to support them in the years since.

"What are you scared of?" he asked.

"You," she replied.

"Me?" he gasped. "But Allison, there's no reason to be frightened of me. I would never hurt you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.