Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 61: Consummation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61: Consummation - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jeff awoke happy and excited the next morning. Today, he thought, I'm going to make love to my little sister.

She lay on top of him, her cheek pressed against his chest and her hands on his shoulders, clinging to him in a loving embrace. While he had awakened to such a sight countless times before, this time it was different, because this time they had finally confessed to each other just how deep their love was. No longer was she just a little girl holding onto her big brother for support or comfort. Now she was a woman sleeping in the arms of her lover.

Her lover, he thought with delight. That's what I am. Though they had not yet consummated their relationship, he could now freely admit his desires for her. Tonight he would bring her with him to the heights of ecstasy, leading her into a new world. She had told him once that she needed someone she could trust to open that door with her, and that she wanted him to look after her as she took those first few steps. Now he would be with her the whole way, to guide her and teach her, showing her how wonderful it could be.

She suddenly yawned, then opened her eyes. She glanced up at him groggily with a smile of adoration. "I dreamt about you last night," she said. "About you and what we're going to do today."

"Oh, are we going to do something today?" he joked.

"Yep," she grinned. "I think it has something to do with sex."

"Well, in that case, I guess I'm okay with it."

"You don't sound too enthusiastic," she laughed.

"I'm just trying to keep myself from getting too excited about it. If I were to let down my guard for even a second, I'd end up jumping you right now."

"Then I guess this doesn't help," she said, reaching down between his legs and taking hold of his cock.

"Oh god, Brit, that's not fair," he groaned, and she giggled.

"You don't mind, do you?" she asked. "I mean, now that we're lovers, it's okay to play with each other's bodies, isn't it?"

"Maybe you'd better not. Not just yet, at least. If you do that any longer, I'm not going to last until tonight."

She immediately let go. "We can't have that now, can we?" she winked.

"Of course, fair is fair," he said, then slipped a hand onto her breast and squeezed. She squealed with delight, then slapped his hand. He immediately released her.

"Now we're even," he said with a grin.

They heard a knock at the door. "Are you decent?" asked Allison on the other side.

"No, but come on in anyway," Jeff replied.

Their stepmother opened the door and slipped inside. Upon spying them lying there nude, she smiled. "You two haven't started the festivities early, have you?" she asked.

"Just a little groping," Brit replied. "Jeff can't keep his hands off me."

"You started it," he laughed.

"Well, it's your fault."

"How is it my fault?"

"For having such an irresistible dick," she answered.

"Well, breakfast is almost ready," said Allison. "Banana pancakes again. Brit's favorite, because this is her special day." Then with a grin, she added, "I don't think there's time for two showers before they're ready, so I guess you'll have to take your showers together this morning."

The two of them climbed out of bed. Jeff felt a kind of exhibitionistic pride when he caught Allison staring at his swollen member between his legs. She had seen it before, but he still enjoyed being naked in front of her.

Brit grabbed his hand and led him into the bathroom. She turned on the water and waited a minute for it to warm up. In the mean time, Jeff moved up behind her and slipped his arms around her, drawing her in to hold her against him.

"My, you're impatient," she giggled, and he released her.

"Hey, I didn't mean that you should stop," she teased, but before he could reach out and grab her again, she stepped into the shower. Jeff stepped in after her.

They hugged and kissed and ran their hands all over each other as they stood under the water. He had taken plenty of showers with Kari and Crystal, and found it immensely enjoyable. It was even better with Brit, he decided.

The caressing didn't stop after the shower. They dried themselves off, then dressed in their bathrobes. Hand in hand, they descended the stairs and entered the dining room, where Allison awaited them. Jeff sat down at his usual spot, but instead of Brit taking hers, she sat in his lap.

Allison served up the pancakes, and they began to eat.

Brit took a piece of pancake on her fork, but instead of bringing it to her own mouth, she grinned and held it up to Jeff. It was such a playful and cute gesture that he couldn't help smiling. He opened his mouth and took it in, and she giggled. Then he lifted a piece of pancake to her mouth, and she ate it as well.

They continued to playfully feed each other like that for the rest of the meal. Pretty soon Brit abandoned the fork and just picked up the food with her fingers. This meant, of course, that she had to put his fingers in his mouth. He took the hint and sucked on them, causing her to giggle again.

When he picked up a piece of pancake with his fingers and held it out to her, she grabbed his hand and pulled it up to her mouth. After she ate the food, she stuck his forefinger in her mouth and began to bob up and down on it as she sucked, causing both Jeff and Allison to burst out laughing at her not-so-subtle display.

After breakfast they sat together on the couch, or rather, Brit sat on his lap as she was wont to do lately. They snuggled and stole kisses and caressed each other, and Jeff even slipped his hands inside her bathrobe a couple of times to cup her breasts.

They were having so much fun holding each other like that that they lost all track of time, and were surprised when Allison came in and told them that lunch was ready. They ate, then returned to the living room to continue playing.

This time, they stripped off all of their clothes and took turns giving each other back rubs. Brit came up with the clever idea of not using her hands, but her chest instead, which pleased Jeff to no end. It was a hundred times better that way, with her soft tits rubbing up and down his back. He turned over and let her do the same thing to his front, and she happily did so.

They couldn't keep it up for long, because Jeff didn't want to get too aroused too fast. So they cut their playtime short. They headed downstairs and climbed into the hot tub together, alternating between teasing, splashing, hugging, kissing, and groping each other.

Eventually they had to get out, so they headed into the bathroom to dry off. Jeff had a sudden brilliant idea. Instead of using towels, he retrieved the hair dryer that Allison always kept in a drawer beneath the sink. He remembered how good it felt with Rachael a couple of years ago, and wanted to share that little secret with Brit.

As soon as she saw it, her eyes lit up with excitement as she realized what he was going to use it for. He plugged it in, then they spent twenty minutes drying each other's bodies. He loved to run the hot air all over his little sister, loved to see the way the water droplets fled from the blast, running all over her perky little tits and into the valley between them. As he dried her, he could see from the way her chest rose and fell that her breathing was getting heavy, and knew that she really enjoyed it.

Afterward, they dressed in their bathrobes again and ascended the stairs, where they found Allison waiting for them.

"It's time to get ready for dinner," she told them. "I made veal parmigiana, with pi�a coladas because I know they're Brit's favorite."

"I can't wait!" Jeff grinned.

"Well, you're going to have to," Allison insisted. "Remember what I told you about dressing up? I've let you go around half naked all day, but now it's time to look special for each other. Come upstairs and I'll help you pick out some outfits."

They followed her up to the bedrooms. First they stopped in Brit's, and Allison went through her closet to pick out the red dress that she had mentioned last night. Then they headed across to Jeff's room. Allison went through his drawers and closet, and retrieved a gray, button-down collared shirt, as well as a pair of charcoal gray slacks. Then she returned to Brit's room to help her get ready.

Jeff finished long before the girls did, not surprisingly. He waited downstairs on the couch, his stomach growling in anticipation of the meal. He was eager to eat, but even more eager to do what they had planned after the meal.

Nearly half an hour later, Allison and Brit appeared at the top of the stairs. Brit wore the red dress, which looked amazing on her. She had her hair done up in a manner that made her look five years older and very glamorous. Under the dress she wore a pair of sheer black stockings and high-heeled shoes.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful!" Jeff exclaimed. She blushed and gave a slight giggle at the compliment.

"May I escort you to dinner?" he asked, getting into the spirit of things. He held out his arm, and she took it, and together they headed into the dining room.

Allison had set out only two table settings; she said she would eat in the kitchen so that the two of them could be alone together. She lit the perfumed candles in the center of the table, then served the meal. The last thing she did before disappearing into the kitchen was turn out the lights so that they could eat by candlelight.

Jeff had never been particularly romantic, or at least, he never cared about things like candlelight dinners, soft music, or dressing up. Now, the sight of Brit sitting there smiling at him in the light of the candles, all made up to look pretty just for him, made him want to reevaluate things. He was starting to see how a romantic evening could really set the mood.

They talked and flirted as they ate, just enjoying each other's company. As the meal wore on, Brit seemed to grow a little nervous, and Jeff could understand why. It was the same as had happened with Kari the first time. He told Brit how much he was in love with her and how much he wanted to see her happy, and that seemed to do the trick. By the time they finished, all trace of her worry was gone.

They peeked into the kitchen to notify Allison that they had finished, and she got up from the kitchen table.

"And now for tonight's main event," she grinned. "I don't want you to feel cramped, so if you don't mind, I think we should use my room because it has the biggest bed. Any objections?"

The children both shook their heads.

"Jeff," Allison continued, "I know you're big and strong, so why don't you carry her there?"

Brit giggled as Jeff leaned down and lifted her into his arms. The three of them left the dining room and headed down the hall to the master bedroom. He gently set his sister down on the bed and sat beside her. Allison sat down in the chair across the room.

"Well," she grinned. "Go for it!"

Brit unfastened her hair and let it fall loose, then kicked off her shoes. Jeff hurried and pulled off his shoes and socks.

"Okay, I can see you still need a little coaching," Allison laughed. "Take it slowly. Half the fun of making love together is undressing each other. Don't rush it; you have plenty of time."

Jeff nodded, then gazed at Brit. She was so beautiful sitting there beside him, with her bright blue eyes, so adoring and trusting. He wanted to make this as special for her as he could, because he loved her so much.

He reached out and slid the strap of Brit's dress off her shoulder, then leaned in and kissed her there. She sighed, her eyes closed. She reached out and started to unbutton his shirt, sliding her hand inside to massage his chest. Jeff slid the other strap off of her dress, then helped her to pull her hands out through the straps so that it merely clung to her torso, still covering her breasts. He leaned in and kissed her just above the valley between them. He let his lips wander all over her face, neck, shoulders, and chest as he reached around and slowly pulled down the zipper, loosening the dress.

By this time, she had his shirt off and was running her hands all over his body. He loved the sensation, loved the gentle caresses of her tiny little hands.

He took hold of her dress and pulled it slowly downward. It came loose in the front, tumbling down and gathering about her waist. Since this was the type of dress she couldn't wear with a bra, that exposed her cute little chest to his eyes. He leaned in and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, Jeff!" she sighed.

She let him kiss her for a few minutes, then decided it was time to move on. She rose to her feet, letting the dress fall to the floor, Jeff couldn't suppress a chuckle. In contrast to the elegant evening gown she wore that made her look five years older, she had on a pair of white cotton panties dotted with teddy bears.

"That's so cute," he grinned, sliding his hand onto the front of her panties and pressing against her slit. He felt moisture there, and realized that she was already aroused. He moved to take his hand away, but Brit grabbed it and put it back.

He was happy to oblige her. He slid his fingers up and down her slit, feeling more and more dampness through the cloth. She had a look of bliss on her face.

After a couple of minutes, she reached out and took hold of his belt, unfastening it to get at the button underneath. She undid this as well, then pulled down the zipper. Jeff stood up, and Brit knelt in front of him to slide his pants down. Then she took hold of the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled these down as well, exposing him completely to his view.

Both Brit's and Allison's eyes lit up with delight. Despite the fact that Allison had seen his body only a couple of hours ago, she seemed to enjoy it every time. Brit, on the other hand, had seen it every night for nearly a month. Apparently she didn't tire of seeing his body any more than he tired of seeing hers.

She climbed onto the bed and lay down. Jeff took hold of her stockings one by one and pulled them slowly off. Then he reached for her panties.

"I told you the first part of my body I give to you is my heart," Brit smiled. "You're about to reveal the second."

Jeff grinned, then took hold of her teddy bear panties and slid them down her legs, exposing her beautiful little pussy to his view. He couldn't help himself, but leaned in and planted a kiss on it.

"Oooh!" she squealed in excitement. She sat up and climbed into his lap, this time facing him. She pressed her body up against his, trapping his swollen manhood between them. They hugged and kissed for about five minutes.

"Jeff," said Allison. "I once told you that there were certain lines we shouldn't cross, but I think in this case I should make an exception."

"What line?" asked Jeff.

"If it's all right with you both, I'd like to take my clothes off too."

Jeff was overcome by the thought of it. Though he had seen her in a bikini numerous times, and he had seen those photographs of her on the boat and the video of her, she had never deliberately gotten nude in front of him.

"Brit?" asked Jeff. "You know what my answer is going to be, so I'll leave it up to you."

"Go ahead, Allison," said Brit.

"Thank you," she smiled, and began to unbutton her blouse. Jeff stared at her as she slowly undid each button, driving him wild with anticipation.

Brit put her hand on his cheek and pulled his head around to face her, a playful glare on her face. "Now don't get distracted," she told him. "I know I can't compare with her in looks, but--"

Jeff leaned in and kissed her, cutting her off. Then he drew back and smiled at her. "I don't know where you got that impression," he told her, and she broke into a wide grin. She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"You just gave me the best compliment I could ever imagine," she told him. "I thought you've been lusting after Allison for years."

"I was, right up until the point when I realized I loved you even more."

She giggled, then pulled back. "Thank you so much Jeff."

"Of course, I'll have to see you both together just for confirmation," he teased, and Brit laughed again.

"Oh, so that's how it is?" she asked.

"You know, Jeff," Allison commented, "the more you make your sister jealous, the more passionately you'll have to make love to her to make up for it."

"Is that how it works? In that case, Brit, I love Allison ten times as much as I love you. Now how jealous are you?"

"Just for that you're going to have to give me an extra three orgasms," she replied.

"Just three? I was hoping for at least five."

"You should have said Rachael then, instead of Allison," she grinned.

By this time Allison had removed both her blouse and her skirt, leaving only her undies and her stockings. She began working on her stockings, rolling them down slowly. It was obviously a teasing gesture for Jeff; maybe she was trying to compete a little with Brit after all. But no, that couldn't be it; she was probably just helping Jeff with a little visual stimulation to encourage his lovemaking.

After her stockings were off, she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Jeff sucked in his breath. Here it came, the moment he had been fantasizing about since meeting her.

"Are you ready for this?" she smiled.

"Am I ever!" he said.

"Are you sure you won't have a heart attack?"

"If Dad can handle it, I'm sure I can."

"Be careful what you say. The first time I showed him, I nearly had to call the paramedics." The three of them laughed at the joke. Then she slipped off her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Jeff sat there and stared, thrilled by the sight of her perfect body. She was amazing! And yet, as he looked, he realized something. Though he had been waiting for this moment for as long as he could remember, now that it was here, he found himself actually more interested in Brit's body! Maybe it was because Allison was just a fantasy, while Brit was the girl he cared about most in the world. Or maybe he just had a thing for thirteen-year-old girls. But whatever the reason, right now he preferred Brit over Allison.

"So what do you think?" Allison asked, spreading her arms wide.

"You really do have the most perfect body I've ever seen," he told her.

"Hey!" Brit exclaimed playfully.

He turned his attention back to his sister. "But I'd have to say that despite that, I prefer yours better," he told her with a smile.

"Really?" asked Brit, astonished.

"Really," he said, running his hand up her side and slipping it onto one of her breasts. "I especially like your tits," he said. "They're so cute. Just like the rest of you."

"Oh, Jeff," she breathed, closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

"Well this is something I never thought I'd see," Allison laughed as she slipped off her panties. "I finally undress in front of you, and you completely ignore me."

"I'm sorry to say this," he told her, "but I've got something more fun to entertain me."

"Yes, it certainly looks entertaining. Of course, you're just tinkering right now. It's much more fun to play with it properly."

"Although I like the tinkering too," Brit said.

Jeff stared down at her body, just watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed. She was really quite exquisite. And to think that in a moment she would be completely his! Finally she would give herself to him, and he would take her, without hesitation, without remorse, without regret.

"Now Jeff, I know you're an expert on making love," commented Allison, "but especially since she's a virgin, you have to be very gentle with her. Before you can enter her, she needs to be warmed up."

"I'm so warm right now I'm in danger of spontaneous combustion!" Brit said, and Jeff laughed.

"I know, dear," Allison continued, "but your pussy has to be loosened up a little or it will hurt when Jeff takes your virginity. If you like ... if you like, I can do that for you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.