Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 58: Crossing The Line

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58: Crossing The Line - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Once Kari and Crystal left, Brit crept up behind Jeff on the bed and suddenly threw her arms around his neck, pressing her body up against his.

"Did you have fun today?" she asked.

"Did I ever!" he grinned.

"So you don't mind?"

"Mind what?"

"That we were being so naughty."

"Of course I don't mind."

"So do you think I'm a naughty girl?" she asked.

"Yes, but I like naughty girls," he replied.

"Does that mean you're not going to punish me?"

"What do you mean? That's why I like naughty girls, so that I get to punish them!" He reached back with one of his hands and tickled her in the side.

She squealed and released him, hopping off the bed and dashing into her room. Laughing, he followed her. He grabbed her around the waist and tossed her onto the bed, then pounced on her, pinning her down.

"Say the words!" he ordered.

As soon as she stopped giggling, she said, "Now I'm completely at your mercy. You can do anything you want to me, and I can't stop you. My body is yours to play with." Though he had heard the words plenty of times before, they took on a completely new meaning, considering the circumstances. Suddenly he realized where he was, and moved to get off of her.

"Aren't you even going to tie me up?" she asked with a grin. She was apparently enjoying this. Jeff reconsidered. Since she obviously didn't mind, he was willing to go as far as she was. He held both her hands with one of his own and reached for the ropes she kept on a shelf in the headboard of her bed.

A couple of quick knots later and she had her arms strapped tightly to the bedposts. She laughed as he moved down to her legs, kicking in a mock attempt to prevent him from tying her further. But he managed to subdue her, and she found herself naked and spread-eagle in her bed, bound to all four bedposts.

Now came the fun part. He didn't have to think very hard to come up with a way to "torture" her this time. Going to her room for a minute, he grabbed her camera and brought it back.

"No!" she exclaimed in feigned horror. But the smile of delight on her face betrayed her pleasure.

"Say cheese," he told her, and snapped a picture of her bare body. He took a few more as she squirmed around on the bed. It was too bad the camera couldn't do video; it wouldn't have the full effect without the jiggling of her naked breasts. But with her body, the pictures would still be amazing.

That gave him another idea to add to her torture. "You know, I think I could make money off of these," he said. "I'll bet my friends would be willing to pay five bucks for each of them. Hell, Jesse would pay ten."

But if he thought he was going to get a reaction out of her, he was wrong. Instead, she just smiled and said, "Go ahead. I'll just take some more. I bet I can get a higher price than you can." He was completely shocked. He had always thought of her as a little shy, even timid. Never had he suspected such a bold statement from her.

She had probably said it just to see his reaction. It was all in fun, of course. He would never let these pictures out, although he wasn't about to delete them, either.

"Okay, so I'll just upload them to the internet instead," he told her.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "Just the thought of all those perverts and old men staring at my naked body makes me so horny!"

Okay, so that didn't get the expected reaction, either. This was a new game she was playing, and so far she was winning.

"Okay, I guess there's no way to use these pictures against you. So I'll have to settle for raping you." He unfastened his pants, as if to take them off.

"You can't do that," she told him.

"Just watch," he grinned evilly.

"No, I mean, it's not rape if the victim is a willing participant."

She was still winning this little game of his! He decided to take it to next level. Even though she had already seen him naked, he wanted to see what her reaction would be if he took his clothes off in front of her and made like he was going to follow through with his evil plan.

First he pulled his shirt up over his head, then glanced over at her to see what kind of expression she had on her face. But it was only that same smile that she had worn this whole time. Then he dropped his pants to the floor, leaving only his shorts on. She stared at the bulge in his pants with a grin. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, still keeping his eyes on her, but she still stared at his crotch.

Then he hesitated. What was he doing? This was his little sister. But the view of her there naked and tied up like that, completely at his mercy, was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

"Well?" asked Brit.

He knew he shouldn't be doing this. After all, it was just a game. She was testing his limits, and he was testing hers. But he had the upper hand; it would be a shame to let her win, especially if all he had to do was take it a little further. There was a part of him that wanted to take it further, that wanted to not only push the boundaries, but cross them completely. When it came right down to it, Brit was one of the sexiest girls he knew. Right now he thought she was sexier than Crystal, sexier than Kari, even sexier than Allison!

By this point, that little voice in his head warning him that this was wrong had faded to an almost imperceptible whisper. Ignoring it, he slid off his shorts and stood in front of her, completely naked.

She surprised him even more by licking her lips. "Yummy!" she exclaimed, staring right at his swollen member.

"You like that, don't you?" he asked.

"Ooh, yes!"

"And what would you like me to do with it?"

"I want you to take that big thing of yours and stick it up inside me."

Hearing her talk dirty like that only served to heighten his arousal. This was the most fun game he had ever played with her!

"First you have to do something for me," he told her.

"Anything! You're my master and I'm your slave."

"You have to let me kiss you."

"Come here," she smiled. "My lips are waiting."

"Oh no," he told her. "I'm not going to kiss your lips!"

"What..."

He walked over to the bed, then leaned over and wrapped his lips around one of her nipples.

"Oh, Jeff!" she exclaimed. "Oh, that feels so good!"

His hand went to her other breast and he began to fondle it. Her breaths grew heavier then as he teased her body. He could tell she was enjoying this immensely.

Then he realized, this was supposed to be torture, not amusement. He rose back up and pulled his hand away, causing her to groan in disappointment.

"Well, raping your pussy apparently won't do the job," he said, "since you've been begging me for it. So what should I do?"

"Do whatever you like," she taunted. "It doesn't matter; I'll enjoy it."

"I know," he said with a wicked grin on his face. "I'll rape your mouth!"

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "Let me taste it! Let me suck all the cum out of it! Let me feel you shoot it down my throat!"

"Oh, it won't be that easy," he said. "I'm going to shove it in so deep that you'll choke. You'll want me to stop, but your mouth will be so full of my cock that you won't even be able to scream." He climbed up onto the bed, straddling her chest. He leaned over and pointed the tip toward her mouth.

"Go on," she said. "I want to feel you shove your dick right down my throat. Do it, Jeff! Do it now! Oh god! I'm--" Her body tensed up again as she cried out. Jeff was surprised at how easily she reached orgasm, even without being physically stimulated. Then with a final shudder, she relaxed. Jeff simply knelt there, not knowing what to do.

Then he caught a gleam in her eye, and realized that she wasn't through with him yet. "Now it's your turn to feel good, big brother," she breathed. She stuck her tongue out and touched it to the tip of his cock. The sensation sent thrills through him. He was so far gone now that he could barely restrain himself. But then, suddenly, he realized what she had said. She had called him her brother.

"Oh fuck, Brit, what are we doing?" he exclaimed, getting off her.

"But aren't you going to fuck my mouth?" she asked in a disappointed tone.

"Don't say that!" he snapped.

Suddenly her eyes started welling up with tears, and he felt guilty for yelling at her.

"I'm sorry," he said, beginning to untie her arms. "I just think we need to end this game right now. It was starting to get out of control."

"What game?" she asked.

"Come on, that's not funny. Do you realize what I was about to do to you?"

"Yes, you were about to make me suck you off. I don't mind."

"Really?" he asked, taken aback. That part of him that wanted to have her began to gain some more ground in that war inside of him. "You wouldn't have minded sucking me off?"

"It wouldn't be the first time, after all. Besides, I want to make you happy. I'm serious when I say I want you to do anything you want to me, as long as it makes you feel good. If you want to cum in my mouth, that's all right. If you want me to swallow it, I'll even do that."

By that time he had finished untying her. She sat up in bed and gazed up lovingly into his eyes. "Let me show you how good I can make you feel." She slid off the bed and knelt in front of him, opening her mouth.

Once again his resolve weakened. He wanted so much to take her up on that offer. Just the thought of her sweet little lips wrapped around his cock as she milked every last drop of his cum out of it drove him wild. Here she was, ready and willing, kneeling in front of him. All he would have to do would be to take a couple of steps forward, and she would do the rest. Two steps. That was all.

He took the first step, and a smile spread across her face. She was so beautiful, so sexy. His cock was now a mere six inches from those lips that were waiting to bring him to the peak of pleasure. One more step, and she would turn his fantasy to reality. One step.

"No!" he exclaimed. "Brit, get up!"

"Oh, fuck you!" she shouted, but she climbed up onto the bed, where she sat staring at the floor with a look of anger on her face.

"Look, Brit, we can't--"

"You must think I'm such a slut right now," she said.

"What? No, of course not. I was the one who tied you up, remember? And I was just about to take you up on the offer. If you want to blame someone, blame me. Here I am, supposed to be taking care of you, and I was about to ... to abuse you."

Her face softened, and once more tears began to return to her eyes. "But don't you love me?" she asked.

"That's not fair," he said. "You know I love you. You're my favorite little sister, after all."

She couldn't help laughing a little at that, but the tears remained in her eyes.

"I just wanted to make you happy," she said.

He came down and sat beside her, putting an arm around her shoulder. She leaned over and hugged him.

"Brit," he said soothingly, "You don't need to do anything to make me happy. Anything at all. I'm just happy that you're my sister. So let's have no nonsense about ... you know."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"Mad at you? For what?"

"For ... tempting you."

"Oh, of course not. I just think it was a mistake, that's all. A mistake that we both made. I'm just glad that it didn't go any further. Besides, didn't you tell me you're in love with Crystal?"

"Well ... yeah."

"Then maybe you shouldn't be fooling around behind her back, okay?"

"But she ... she..."

"Brit, what is it?"

"She's been fooling around with you, so why can't I?"

"Because you apparently don't mind, if what happened this afternoon is any indication. Are you sure she would feel the same way?"

"Yes."

"Well anyway, I'm still your brother, so it's not right. Look, Brit. You know I love you, and I'm flattered that you want to make me happy. But I would be most happy if you didn't do anything that could hurt you later on, all right?"

Brit nodded, and he kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you, Jeff," she said, giving him one last squeeze and pulling away. They just gazed into each other's eyes for a while, not needing to say anything else.

Then she leaned in one more time, but this time she put her mouth up next to his ear.

"By the way, you can keep those pictures you took," she whispered, then hopped up and headed into the bathroom.

Jeff sat there a while longer, lost in thought. He had just narrowly avoided making the biggest mistake of his life. But was it really a mistake? After all, they both loved each other, and they had both wanted this. He felt no revulsion to the idea of sex with her any more, only caution. She was vulnerable, true, but that was just because of her age. And yet he had had sex with Crystal, who was the same age. Why should he think this was any different?

He heard the water in the shower start up, which didn't surprise him, since she had climaxed and needed to be cleaned up. But then he wondered if there was also a subconscious thing there. Perhaps she needed to wipe away the dirtiness that she felt at what she had almost done. Was she, like Lady Macbeth, trying to wash away a spot that could never be cleaned? He laughed at the analogy. So he had learned something in his English Literature class after all.

But Brit hadn't seemed disgusted with the idea; she had only stopped because he had. Was she willing to take this all the way?

When he spied his camera still sitting there, he had a great idea. They had already crossed this line, so he didn't feel any guilt about what he was about to do. Picking it up, he went over and opened the door to the bathroom and stepped inside. Holding it ready, he opened the shower curtain and snapped a quick picture.

"Jeff!" Brit exclaimed in a shocked and angry tone, but she wore a grin on her face. Rivulets of water ran down her glistening body, and her long hair was damp. Rather than try to hide her body, she faced him and put her hands on her hips in a mock showing of anger.

"Just thought I'd continue where we left off earlier," he said.

She looked at the camera for a minute. "Do you promise you won't let anyone else see those pictures?" she asked.

"I promise."

"Then go ahead. I'll just pretend you're not there."

"Good," he said, then took another picture.

She continued to bathe, soaping up her body and rinsing it off several times. As she threw her head back to wash her hair, he made sure to photograph her gorgeous breasts in all their glory. He was getting excited at the thought of having all these pictures on his computer where with a few clicks of the mouse he could see her naked any time he wanted.

Then she glanced down at his engorged member, which he wasn't trying to hide.

"Can that camera take pictures automatically?" she asked.

"Yes. Why?"

"Wouldn't it be fun to have it take some pictures of us together?"

"You mean, taking a shower together?"

"Why not? It's only fair. We've showered together before."

"Yes, but that was with Crystal."

"And you're more worried about taking a shower with your sister than you are about taking a shower with your sister while getting a blowjob from another girl?"

When she put it that way, his hesitation did seem kind of out of place considering their past activities.

"Well, if you don't mind that I--"

"--have an erection?" she interrupted. "Yes, I can see that. I don't mind a bit."

"I'll go get my tripod," he grinned.

As soon as he entered his room, he began to have second thoughts. He had agreed to get in the shower with her because he thought it would feel so nice. She was such a beautiful girl, and the thought of being that close to her steaming, glistening body was driving him wild. But wasn't that exactly the sort of thing he had said they had to avoid? Surely it was wrong to have those kinds of feelings for his sister. She had been flirting with him all afternoon, but that was just a game, wasn't it? Or was it? She had reached an orgasm after all. So maybe there was more to this game. If there wasn't, he had no right to be taking advantage of her, and if there was, then it was up to him to put a stop to this right now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.