Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 56: Spin the Bottle

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56: Spin the Bottle - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"So now what?" asked Tammy. "Are we just going to watch Crystal suck off her big sister's boyfriend?"

"Sounds good to me," Crystal mumbled around his cock.

"Do you mind if I pick the game?" asked Kari, slipping into the room.

Crystal let his cock slip out of her mouth. "Oh, great, my boring older sister is here too," she teased. Kari stuck her tongue out at her.

"What kind of game did you have in mind?" asked Brit, and Jeff could see her eyes light up with excitement.

"Spin-the-bottle," Kari replied. "The person who spins it gets to dare the person it stops on to do anything. Once they finish the task, then they get to spin the bottle."

"Does Jeff get to play?" asked Crystal with a grin.

"Actually, I was thinking that Jeff's job is to make it interesting."

"What do you mean?" asked Kimmy.

"You're allowed to take full advantage of him in your dares."

The girls giggled, glancing around at each other nervously, as if wondering what kinds of twisted ideas they would come up with.

"Um ... I don't want..." Kimmy stammered.

"What?" asked Kari.

"I don't want to do anything too naughty."

"But that's the whole point," grinned Crystal.

"But ... well..."

"What's wrong? Everyone knows you don't have a boyfriend, so it's not like you're cheating."

"Leave her alone, Crystal," said Tanya. "Maybe she's saving herself for someone."

"I'll bet I know who it is," Brit grinned.

"Who?" asked Kari.

"Her dad," Brit teased. Kimmy grew red.

"Ew!" Monica exclaimed. "You're so gross, Brit!"

"What? He's my home room teacher, so I know how handsome he is. Half the girls in class are in love with him. I've seen the way the girls all stare at him in class, and Kimmy's just as bad as the rest of them."

"You know, you're really disgusting," said Tanya.

"Hey, if I had a dad who looked like that you can bet I'd be taking advantage of it," Crystal said, coming to her rescue.

"Shut up," Kimmy insisted. "If you must know, I love my dad a lot, and I just don't want to do anything that would disappoint him."

"Okay, fine," said Crystal. "In your case we won't make you do anything really naughty. Only semi-naughty at most. For the rest of us, though, anything is fair game. Agreed?"

"Agreed," said all of the girls, including Kimmy.

"I'll go get a bottle," Kari said, then left the room. She returned shortly with an empty soda bottle, and the girls all gathered around in a circle. Jeff sat on Crystal's bed. Kari placed the bottle on the floor between the girls.

"Crystal, you're the birthday girl, so you get to spin first," she said.

Crystal grinned, then gave the bottle a twirl. It spun for a second, then stopped, pointing directly at Monica.

"I dare you to take off all of your clothes," said Crystal.

The other girls giggled, and Monica gasped. Her face turned red as she glanced over at Jeff, who just grinned at her. Then she slipped her nightgown over her head, leaving her in only panties. Jeff liked what he saw. He had seen her in a swimsuit before, but that was a year and a half ago, before her body had started to develop. Her black hair contrasted with her fair skin. She had surprisingly well-developed breasts for her age. When she removed her panties, he noticed that the hair between her legs, though dark, was sparse. She giggled and sat back down again.

She spun the bottle, and this time it pointed to Tammy. Monica grinned with a wicked gleam in her eye, and he knew she was about to suggest something particularly interesting.

"Tammy," she said, "I dare you to French kiss Jeff."

Jeff grinned, and noticed that Tammy did too. She got up and approached him. She sat down on the bed next to him, and he turned to her. For a couple of seconds they hesitated, both a little nervous. Although Jeff had gotten much more confident around girls in the last couple of years, he still retained a tiny sense of inferiority around pretty girls, despite the fact that Tammy and Tanya were nearly three years younger than him.

Still, there was no reason to be shy; he had permission to kiss her after all. In fact, he was supposed to kiss her. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.

Together they opened their mouths, and let their tongues entwine. Tammy giggled a little as they did so, but didn't break the kiss. They sat that way for at least thirty seconds.

She was a fairly good kisser, he decided. It wasn't as passionate as with Kari or Crystal, or as mind-blowing as with Allison, or as kinky as with Rachael, or as beautiful and fulfilling as with Brit, but over all, he really enjoyed it.

I can't believe I've kissed that many girls, he thought. This would make five, and it was scarcely two years since his first time with Rachael.

He eventually pulled away, then Tammy finally broke down in a fit of embarrassed giggles. Jeff put an arm around her and gave her a quick hug to ease her embarrassment, then she got up off the couch and sat down in the circle with the other girls.

"So how was it?" asked Tanya with a grin.

"It was..." she replied, "well ... nice, I guess."

"It had to have been more than nice," Kari told her. "Jeff's the best kisser in the whole world."

"You're just saying that because you're his girlfriend," said Kimmy.

"I can back her up on that," Crystal added.

"You've kissed him too?" asked Tammy, surprised.

"Kissed him, fucked him, sucked him off, even swallowed his cum," Crystal told her proudly.

"Oh my god!" Monica exclaimed. "I can't believe your sister let you do that with her boyfriend!"

"We like to share," Kari said, then gave Brit a wink. For some reason, Brit went red at that gesture. Jeff didn't know what it meant, but decided it was just a secret between the girls.

"Anyway, it's your turn, Tammy," Crystal said.

Tammy gave the bottle a spin, and it ended its rotation pointed toward Kari.

"Okay," said Tammy. "Since Jeff's your boyfriend, let's make this one just a little more naughty. I dare you to jerk him off for one minute."

"Pretty mild by my definition of 'naughty, '" Kari commented, "but I have to take what I get." She sat down by Jeff on the bed and put her hand on his cock. She started gently, with long, slow strokes, but that didn't last long. Soon she was beating him off as fast as she could. Jeff knew what she was doing; she was trying to see if she could get him to cum in that one minute.

While it felt good, the time was just too short to really get into it. Before she could really work up his pleasure, the time ended, and she had to remove her hands. Jeff glanced around and saw all the girls staring between his legs with excited grins on their faces. He had a feeling that most of them would have loved to be in Kari's position.

She returned to the circle and spun the bottle. This time it ended on Crystal.

"I think it's time we really started having fun," Kari said. "I dare you to suck my boobs."

The other girls gasped at her suggestion, but Crystal grinned. Most of the girls here didn't know that this wasn't the first time something like this had gone one between the two sisters.

Kari slipped her shirt over her head, then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. It slid to the ground, revealing her beautiful chest. Crystal leaned in and sucked one of the nipples into her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Monica breathed. Crystal glanced over at her briefly, then returned her attention to Kari's breasts.

All the girls watched in fascination at this sapphic display in front of them. Most of them had probably never seen anything like this before. Jeff paid particular attention to Brit's reaction. Since she had told him she was in love with Crystal and pretty much admitted to making love to her, Jeff wasn't sure what would be going through her mind. She might be jealous, or disgusted, or excited. She simply watched in apparent amusement, though.

After a couple of minutes, Crystal switched to the other nipple. She sucked on this one for a while, and Jeff could tell by the look on Kari's face that she was getting aroused.

There wasn't time to really get into it though, and eventually they had to stop. Crystal drew back and licked her lips. "Yummy," she said. All the girls giggled.

Kari didn't bother putting her shirt back on; she was an exhibitionist at heart, and since Jeff was the only boy here, it didn't really matter.

Crystal spun the bottle, which ended at Tanya this time.

"I think I'm going to do a rain check this time," Crystal said.

"A rain check?" asked Tanya.

"I'm going to hold off on daring you until a little later."

"Why?"

"You'll see," Crystal grinned.

"Okay, but it has to be before we end the game. You can't just expect me to do what you tell me to do some time at school next week."

"That's fine," replied Crystal. "Now it's your turn to spin."

Tanya did so, and the bottle came to rest pointing toward Kimmy this time. Kimmy blushed even before Tanya told her the dare. As it turned out, that pre-emptive blush was justified.

"You may not be willing to do anything really naughty," Tanya said, "but you're at least going to have to get naked. I dare you to take all your clothes off."

Jeff half-expected her to refuse, but she merely nodded and began to strip. He watched with delight as she unfastened the buttons on her night shirt and opened it up, revealing her gorgeous bare chest. Then she slipped down her pajama bottoms and discarded them. She had a body almost as beautiful as Brit's and Crystal's. She had tiny little breasts with perky nipples, and an almost nonexistent covering of hair between her legs. Her hips were nicely rounded for her age, not too developed yet but sexy anyway.

"It's just as well," she sighed. "I usually sleep in the nude anyway." That surprised Jeff; he hadn't expected anything quite so bold from her.

She leaned over and gave the bottle a spin. It ended at Brit. Kimmy laughed. "I was kind of hoping it would be you," she said.

"Why?" asked Brit.

"Because you're going to fulfill one of my little fantasies," Kimmy told her. "You know what Kari did to your brother a few minutes ago? I want you to do the same thing to him."

Brit's eyes lit up with delight, and she grinned. Jeff wasn't surprised to see that reaction at all. Despite her earlier confession that she loved Crystal, Brit still liked to do things for him that made him feel good, like rubbing his back or massaging his shoulders. In a way, this was really just the same thing, despite being a little more erotic.

"Ooh, I think you're the naughtiest one of us all," Monica told Kimmy. "For all your talk, you sure have some kinky fantasies. You really want to see a girl jerk off her own brother?"

Kimmy nodded.

Jeff wondered whether he should put a stop to this right now. On the other hand, Brit had already put her mouth on his cock; her hands were quite a bit less naughty by comparison.

She sat down on the bed next to him and gazed into his eyes with a smile. There was no embarrassment or bashfulness there, only love. Then she lowered her eyes, reached out her hand, and wrapped it around his member.

There was something intensely thrilling about having her do this to him. Part of it was the idea that it was so forbidden because she was his sister. Part of it was that he loved her so much. Although Brit didn't move as fast as Kari, he found it, surprisingly, even more enjoyable.

She stroked him slowly and tenderly, a gentle caress rather than a frenzied stimulation. It was like the difference between having sex and making love. Sometimes Jeff and Kari got each other so horny that they just had to have sex. More often, though, they made emotional, tender, passionate love to each other. Brit's hand was making love to his cock.

Unfortunately, she had to quit after a minute. Or perhaps it was fortunate, because if she had gone on much longer, he would probably have cum. For a moment he imagined cumming all over Brit's hand. Or maybe he would get in a few powerful spurts and it would shoot out onto her chest, or her neck, or her chin, or even her mouth...

He couldn't afford to allow himself such thoughts. If he let his guard down even for an instant, he could make a mistake that would haunt him for the rest of his life.

"That was so sexy," Monica commented. "Makes me wish I had a brother."

"You're such a pervert, Monica," said Tammy. Monica just shrugged and grinned.

Now it was Brit's turn to spin the bottle. She did so, and it ended up at Crystal.

"Are you going to make me do the same thing to you that Kari did?" Crystal asked hopefully.

"No," Brit said. "I dare you to do a sexy dance and strip tease."

Crystal grinned. She stood up and, despite the lack of music, began to dance. It was much like the one that Flor and Laurie had done a couple of weeks ago on the pool table. She gyrated her hips and ran her hands all over her body. She twirled around a couple of times, moving closer to Jeff with each move. As soon as she reached him, she sat down on his lap and squirmed around.

"You don't have to give Jeff a lap dance," Monica said with a laugh.

"No, this is a bonus," Crystal replied. "If you're jealous, I'll do the same for you. No charge."

"No thanks!" Monica hurriedly exclaimed.

Crystal continued the dance, as she writhed around on Jeff's lap, reaching down to grasp the hem of her shirt. She lifted it up tantalizingly to just below her breasts, then lowered it again. It was a little teasing motion that drove Jeff wild.

She knelt on the bed, straddling his hips, and as she continued to squirm around on him, she did the same thing, lifting her shirt to where he could almost see her boobs. Twice more she repeated the move, then finally, when Jeff thought he could stand it no longer, she finally slipped her shirt over her head, twirled it around a couple of times, then tossed it away.

To his delight, she wore no bra underneath it, and he had a marvelous view of her bare torso. She continued to gyrate in front of him, leaning forward to shove her chest in his face. Jeff took the opportunity to plant a kiss right between her tits.

She slid off the bed, then spun around. She slipped her hands over her breasts, then slid them down her body toward her panties. For a moment, she let one of her hands explore underneath it, then removed it again, lifting it to her face and sucking her index finger into her mouth.

Then she bent over and thrust her panties down to the floor. Daintily she stepped out of them, then picked them up, twirled them around her head like she had her shirt, and tossed them right into Jeff's face. The girls laughed as they landed right on his head. He immediately took them off and tossed them on the floor next to her shirt.

The girls all clapped and applauded her efforts. Jeff joined in, especially happy that she had included him in the performance. Her dance was even sexier than Flor's and Laurie's.

Crystal sat back down, and Kari clapped her on the back. "Good job," she congratulated.

Crystal then spun the bottle. This time it ended up pointed at Kimmy.

"Well, I was hoping for Tammy, but this will have to do," she said.

"Uh oh," said Kimmy. "This doesn't sound good."

"Don't worry. This one's easy. All you have to do is lie on the bed with your legs spread."

"That's it?" asked Kimmy, relieved.

"Well, sort of. Tanya, it's time to give you your dare. I dare you to eat out Kimmy for one minute."

"Oh my god!" Tanya exclaimed, her face growing dark red.

"Um, maybe this is a little too naughty for Kimmy," said Jeff, glancing at the girl.

"Well, I guess this is all right," Kimmy replied, to his surprise. She came over and climbed onto the bed. Jeff stood up to give her room. She spread her legs and stared at Tanya.

"I've never..." Tanya stammered. "I've never done anything with another girl before."

"Neither have I," Kimmy giggled. "But a dare is a dare."

"Easy for you to say. You're the one getting eaten." Despite her protests, though, Tanya stood and walked over to the bed. She knelt down between Kimmy's legs. Taking a deep breath, she lowered her head and gingerly stuck out her tongue.

At the first contact, she wrinkled her nose. Then she licked again, and this time let her tongue linger. Jeff, Kari, Crystal, and Brit all grinned as they watched the lesbian show.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.