Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 52: Nights and Mornings with Brit

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 52: Nights and Mornings with Brit - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sunday morning, Jeff awoke to the feeling of Brit lying completely on top of him, her lips pressed against his. He opened his eyes wide in alarm, then put his hands on her side and half-heartedly tried to push her away. He could have easily overpowered her, but his heart wasn't in it.

Brit lifted her head and gazed into his eyes. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"What's wrong?" he exclaimed. "You're my sister, that's what's wrong!"

"So?"

"So you shouldn't be trying to ... to..."

She giggled. "Oh, Jeff, I was just practicing."

"Practicing?"

"Allison told us to practice kissing, remember?"

"But ... but ... not like this."

"Like what?"

"Naked. In bed. Remember what I talked about yesterday? I mean, we could end up ... doing something we shouldn't."

"That's the whole point, silly," she giggled.

"Brit!"

"Sorry. I was just teasing you. Look, we're not going to do anything we shouldn't, because you wouldn't do that to me, right? I trust you, Jeff."

He found it impossible to argue with that. What was he supposed to do, tell her that she shouldn't trust him? His excitement was clear from his rapidly hardening cock, but that didn't seem to bother her as long as he didn't use it. Right now though, he wasn't sure that he wouldn't.

As he was thinking about that, Brit lowered her head and kissed him again. Instantly his resolve vanished. How was he supposed to refuse her when it felt this good?

Before he knew it, he found himself kissing her back. Her lips were so sweet and delightful, he just couldn't hold back. He kissed her deeply and passionately, almost violently. She noticed his reaction and giggled, kissing with just as much fervor. Their tongues teased each other as they continued their blissful encounter.

He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her to him. How he wanted her in that moment!

"Did you change your mind?" she whispered, a loving smile on her face.

"About what?" he asked.

"About letting me take care of you."

He blinked in confusion for a few seconds, until he suddenly realized what she was talking about. "Oh my god, Brit!" he exclaimed, pushing her away. "We shouldn't be..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held onto him tightly. "I'm sorry," she said. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you, Brit."

"You're not?"

"No I'm not. But please get off me."

She released him and rolled over onto her back. He glanced over at her, and couldn't help letting his eyes wander over her hot little body.

"Jeff, do you like being naked with me?" asked Brit.

"What?" he asked, stunned by the question.

"I mean it, Jeff. Do you like being naked with me?"

"Um ... that's kind of a hard question to answer."

"Why? It's just yes or no."

"I know, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression."

"I guess that's an answer in and of itself."

"What do you mean?"

"If the answer was no, you would have said so. But since you have trouble answering it, the answer must be yes."

"I don't know..."

"More specifically, the answer is yes but you don't want to admit it because that might make me think you want to do naughty things with me, right?"

"But Brit, I don't want to do naughty things with you. That's just it." That was a complete lie, and he knew it. But he had to keep his feelings under control, because he couldn't risk hurting his little sister.

"It's okay, Jeff," she said. "If it will make you feel better, I like being naked with you too. Your body is nice and warm, and I can imagine our love for each other seeping through our skin. I can feel your love when there's nothing between us, as silly as that sounds."

"It doesn't sound silly at all," he answered. "I feel the same way. I just don't want you to think that I want to have sex with you or anything."

"I know. It's not about sex. It's just about closeness."

"Exactly," he smiled. "As long as we both understand that."

While her body certainly felt nice, he also knew he was in danger of enjoying it too much. He threw off the covers and sat up. Brit continued to lie there with an affectionate smile on her face as she gazed at him. He smiled back, then leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. Then he stood up and made his way into the bathroom.

As he showered, he couldn't help thinking about her offer. Brit was actually willing to have sex with him. All he had to do was ask. That would be such an amazing experience, to not only feel her body against his, but to actually penetrate her, to take her virginity. She would willingly give it to him, because she loved him so much.

No, that wasn't entirely true. If she made love to him out of a sense of obligation or gratitude, it would be wrong. She would be his sex slave, nothing more. He didn't want any kind of relationship with her in which they didn't treat each other like equals. He didn't want a submissive, always-giving Britney as a lover. He wanted to make it as much for her pleasure as for his.

That was a scary thought. Did he really want to make love to his little sister? Shouldn't he feel some kind of revulsion to that idea? Why should he suddenly be having fantasies of seducing her, when he had never gotten along with her until recently?

But that was an answer in and of itself. He had spent so much time focused on the bratty, whiny, annoying side of her personality that he had completely forgotten that she had another side to her, a vulnerable, trusting, affectionate side that loved him deeply. Being exposed to it was like meeting her again for the first time, and despite the fact that they were siblings, she really was kind of sexy when she was like that.

That was why he couldn't afford to let down his guard. He had to be strong. He remembered what Allison had told him earlier in the week, about how she was just beginning to explore her sexuality, how she was practicing her wiles on him, either consciously or unconsciously. Whatever signals he was reading from her were just experiments. She didn't really want to make love to him after all. She just needed assurance that she could be attractive to boys. So he would tease and joke and flirt with her a little, hug her and let her sit on his lap and sleep in his bed, but that was all.

He finished his shower and dried himself off, then wearing only a towel, returned to his room. Brit still lay on his bed, but she had her eyes open and watched him.

After all they had been through that weekend, modesty was pointless, so he let the towel fall from his waist and went through his dresser to find the clothes he wanted to wear that day. He noticed her staring at him with a smile of delight as he stood nude in front of her, but decided just to ignore it.

While Brit took her shower, Jeff felt like fixing her a nice breakfast. Though his one and only time trying to make banana pancakes had resulted in disaster, he could at least throw some bread in the toaster and scramble some eggs. He was even feeling ambitious enough to fry up some ham.

Brit met him at the dining room table. She scolded him for leaving his bedroom without her (what if he had had a dizzy spell at the top of the stairs?) but seemed genuinely grateful for the effort he had put into fixing breakfast. They sat and ate, and the meal turned out not too bad after all.

Brit joined him this time in his daily workout. She laughed at how weak she was, but Jeff made no comment. A few weeks ago he would have teased her to tears about it, but now for some reason he couldn't bring himself to make a single disparaging comment about her.

They split their time the rest of the day between playing games in the rec room and looking at the pictures they had taken yesterday out in Brit's studio. Brit teased him about getting excited over those pictures, but he teased her right back, suggesting she print them out and hang them all over her studio to replace her drawings. They had fun imagining Greg's and Allison's reactions upon seeing them. Granted, Allison would likely have no problem with it, but Greg would almost surely ground them until they turned thirty-five.

In the afternoon, they sat on the couch in the front room and took turns giving each other shoulder massages. Brit wanted to do it without their shirts on, claiming that they had been naked so much with each other lately that there was no reason to be bashful any more. Jeff, however, insisted that they remain fully clothed. In spite of the fact that he still got excited every time he saw her nude body (or, more accurately, because of it), he felt a little uneasy about getting naked with her. He used the excuse that they didn't know when their parents would be coming home, which was a valid point.

Brit's hands on his shoulders felt so nice and relaxing that he began to drift off to sleep. She sensed his sleepiness and had him lay his head down on her lap. He was more than happy to take her up on her offer, and spread himself out on the couch.

He still lay there with his head cradled in Brit's lap when Greg and Allison arrived home. Allison immediately came over and knelt down beside the couch, putting her hand to his cheek.

"How are you feeling, Jeff?" she asked.

"I'm all right," he replied. "Just a little tired, that's all."

"Any headaches or dizziness?"

"I had a headache on Saturday while the girls were here, but Kari and Crystal and Brit all took good care of me. Brit makes a good nurse."

"See?" said Brit. "It was okay to leave me alone with him after all."

"Well then," said their father from across the room. "I guess there was no reason for me to be worried. Brit, I'm proud of you for being so mature."

"Thanks, Dad," she smiled.

"So Jeff, I take it you're not feeling up to helping me with the luggage?"

"No, I'm fine," he replied, then got up off of the couch and followed his father out to the van to retrieve the suitcases.

They ate a light dinner that night; there wasn't time to prepare anything fancy. At the dinner table, Brit told Greg and Allison about the incident with the headache on Saturday, conveniently leaving out certain details such as the fact that all the girls were naked. She gave it her usual flair, making it sound a lot more exciting than it really was.

Jeff found he enjoyed listening to her tell stories like that. Her excitement over relatively ordinary things was so cute. She had always been imaginative, seeing the world as an almost mystical place full of bright colors. He used to tease her about it, but now he felt almost envious, wishing he could see the world through her eyes. It seemed a wonderful place to live.

It was all a part of her childlike charm. She was so innocent, so imaginative, so affectionate. Despite the fact that she was growing up, she still retained a certain youthful character that was so adorable. How he had missed it all these years, he didn't know. All he knew was that it was impossible not to love her.

After dinner, they adjourned to the living room to watch television. Greg and Allison sat next to each other on the couch and Jeff took one of the easy chairs. Although there was room on the couch next to her father, Brit instead opted to sit on Jeff's lap.

"Hey!" he said as she plopped down on him with a giggle, but really he didn't mind it at all.

"Britney, dear," said Greg. "Don't you think maybe you're pestering Jeff a little too much?"

"You don't mind, do you big brother?" asked Brit.

"She's all right," Jeff said. "I owe her one for taking care of me this weekend."

Greg glanced at Allison, who merely shrugged. "Kids," she commented with an amused grin.

They watched TV for a couple of hours, then their parents sent them to bed. They had school in the morning, after all. Allison followed them up the stairs, then spent a few minutes in Brit's room talking with her. Meanwhile, Jeff stripped down to his boxer shorts and tee-shirt and climbed into bed, wondering if Brit planned to sleep naked with him again. She had said she wanted to do it every night, but maybe with Greg and Allison here, she would change her mind.

A few minutes later, Allison and Brit entered his bedroom through the bathroom. Brit had changed into her pajamas, and immediately climbed into bed with him. Allison bent down and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. "Take care of each other," she told them, then turned off the light and disappeared through the door to the hall.

They waited until they heard her footsteps reach the bottom of the stairs, then Brit immediately threw the covers off and stood up. "Let's get naked," she whispered with a naughty grin.

Jeff laughed. So she was going to go through with it after all. Well, he wasn't about to argue with her. He did so enjoy feeling her nude body against his, despite the fact that they were siblings.

He watched her undress, growing excited at seeing her body exposed. For a thirteen-year-old girl, she had an absolutely stunning figure. It wasn't that she was overdeveloped for her age. In fact, she was really only about average. But there was something about the shape of her body that appealed to him.

He took off his own clothes, not even trying to hide his erection. They had a silent understanding about that; she knew he had no control over it whenever he saw her naked, and rarely commented about it except the occasional playful, teasing remark. It didn't bother her, and it didn't bother him.

She climbed into bed with him, pressing her hot little body up against him. He wrapped his arms around her to draw her in tightly, and drew up the covers over the top of them. They lay there in the darkness together until they drifted off to sleep.


He woke up in the middle of the night with an intense erection. For a moment, he lay there groggily, then as sleep drained away, he realized what was going on. He had rolled over onto his side, and Brit lay there beside him. She had curled up into the fetal position, and somehow had scooted down the bed so that her head was at the level of his crotch. He realized with both horror and excitement that she had her lips wrapped around his cock, and was sucking on it.

Jeff almost pulled away right there, but then he noticed that her eyes were closed, and other than the sucking motions of her mouth, she made no move. Was it possible that she was asleep? What kind of dream would she be having that involved sucking on his cock?

In one sense, it all looked very innocent. It reminded him of how she used to suck her thumb whenever she slept when she was a baby. Perhaps that was all this was. But it was certainly not innocent from his point of view.

"Brit," he whispered gently, to test if she was awake. She didn't answer. Then that was it. She was asleep.

It felt so good that he was tempted to let her keep sucking. But he couldn't do that to her, and besides, it was completely wrong. She was his sister after all. Slowly, so as not to wake her, he tried to pull out.

Brit made a sound of displeasure and sucked even harder. Jeff realized that he couldn't get away without waking her. That left an awkward dilemma; if he tried to stop her, she would wake up and realize what she had been doing. On the other hand, if she kept this up much longer, he wouldn't be able to hold himself back.

He tried again to pull away, but with the same result. Now he began to worry. If he didn't do something about it in a few minutes, he was liable to climax right in her mouth. In fact, he could feel the first stirrings of the buildup.

He tried a third time, but again she made that same sound and sucked harder, like a baby that didn't want its pacifier taken away. There was nothing he could do without waking her, and that would be the most horrible of all. If she realized what she was doing in her sleep, it would shame her terribly. She might even blame him for it, despite the fact that it wasn't his fault. What could he do?

It didn't take long before the intense sensation began its ascent to the peak. He was at a near panic as he felt the pleasure rising. How could he do this to his little sister? And yet, if he woke her while trying to pull away...

He clutched the bed tightly, trying to hold back the imminent explosion. But Brit continued to suck hungrily, sending waves of intense pleasure through him. He couldn't control himself. There was no hope. He realized that in a few seconds he would have an orgasm, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Even if he pulled out now, he would just end up squirting all over her face.

Brit, I'm sorry! he thought as he erupted in one of the most intense orgasms of his life, made even more so by how much he had tried to hold it back.

"Mm," Brit hummed, and continued sucking. He saw her throat contracting and realized with astonishment that she was swallowing, even in her sleep! Was that even possible? How could she not be aware of what was happening?

After it was all over, she continued to suck even as his cock went limp in her mouth. Somehow she had swallowed it all without spilling a single drop. He couldn't believe his luck; she still slept like a baby.

When he tried to pull away again, she reacted the same as she had before, so he decided to just wait a few minutes. His little sister was bound to go into a deeper sleep, or shift positions, or do something to change the situation in a few minutes, and then he would pull out. Now that he had had his orgasm, there was no more danger unless she woke on her own. With that comforting thought, he allowed himself to relax.


Unfortunately, relaxing meant falling asleep, and falling asleep with her lips wrapped around his cock meant erotic dreams. He awoke some time later with his dick as hard as it had ever been, and Brit was still sucking on it. The sight of her cute little face with her eyes closed and her pretty lips around him brought him back to a high state of arousal. He tried again to pull away, but it was a losing battle. Even now he felt the building of another orgasm, and in his exhaustion he didn't have the strength nor will to fight it.

Another unpleasant thought popped into his head. She had continued sucking even while he slept. What if she kept it up all night? What if, despite all of his efforts, she kept his dick in her mouth until the alarm went off in the morning?

He gave another effort to pull away, but Brit would have none of it. She kept him there, a prisoner in his own bed, and he couldn't hold back the next eruption.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.