Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 44: Strip Poker

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Strip Poker - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Okay, you two, I've got some activities planned for this weekend," Rachael announced as soon as Greg and Allison had driven away from the house.

"I thought we were the ones who were supposed to come up with the activities," said Jeff.

"Oh, you'll like mine better. At least, I know you will. Brit, you probably will too. It depends on how far you're willing to go."

Jeff liked the sound of that. He could imagine the types of things Rachael might come up with.

"What kinds of activities?" he asked.

"Pretty much exactly what you're thinking," she replied with a sly wink.

"You two are disgusting!" Brit exclaimed. "Can't you keep your hands off of each other for two days? Let me guess. Tonight after supper you're going to send me to my room while you two have sex. Then tomorrow morning, you're going to send me to my room while you two have sex. Then tomorrow afternoon, you're going to send me to my room while you two have sex."

"Basically, yes," Rachael grinned.

"Aren't you afraid in his injured condition his brain will explode from all the sex?"

"Nobody's brain ever exploded from sex. Believe me, if it were possible it would have happened to me long ago. Besides, I don't want you to feel left out. I think you're old enough to join in."

Britney's eyes grew wide. "You're not serious!"

"How serious I am depends on how willing you are."

"You're sick!"

"In that case, I was just joking. Instead, we'll take things more slowly. I was thinking, tonight after dinner we'll play a game of strip poker."

"What? You mean ... all three of us?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I'm sure you two would love to get naked together, but what about me?"

"I'm sure you'll enjoy it too. You just have to stop being so shy."

"I'm not shy!"

"Then it's settled."

Brit considered for a minute. "Okay, fine," she said.

"So let's hurry up and eat!" Jeff said enthusiastically.

Brit giggled. "Are you in a hurry to lose?" she taunted.

"I'll bet you'd like that," he replied. "I'll bet you're hoping I'll be the first one out."

"No way! You're such a pervert, Jeff."

"Hey, that's no fair," said Rachael. "I'm supposed to the be pervert here."

They made a light supper and sat down to eat. Jeff wasn't particularly hungry; he had slept all through lunch time, but eaten after he woke up just before Brit came home. Brit, of course, ate slowly, either out of nervousness for the game they would play later, or more likely, just to tease Jeff by prolonging it as much as possible.

It wasn't anything obvious of course, nothing that Jeff could point to and tell her not to do. That was the most frustrating part; he had to just sit there silently, or with the occasional vague "hurry up."

Eventually dinner did end, though. Brit headed upstairs to retrieve a deck of cards from her room, leaving Jeff and Rachael with a brief time to make out.

Once Brit returned, Rachael took the cards from her and shuffled them. "So here are the rules," she said. "The one with the worst hand has to take off an article of clothing. The others get to keep their clothes on. You're not allowed to put any clothes back on once we start the game."

"So we have to keep our clothes off for the rest of the game," Jeff nodded, but Rachael shook her head.

"Actually," she said, "I was thinking more like the rest of the weekend."

Brit's eyes grew wide. "You can't be serious!" she exclaimed.

"Of course I'm serious."

"You mean we're supposed to just run around naked all weekend?"

"Embarrassed?"

"No," Brit denied.

"Then what's the problem?"

"Fine," she said. "You're really perverted, Rachael."

"Guilty as charged," she grinned, then dealt the cards.

Jeff had never really understood the fascination of poker as a "strip" game. All the strategy of the game was in the betting, not the deal of the cards, which was mostly luck. So a good poker player had no advantage in variations where the money was taken out of it. But he wasn't going to point that out; he didn't want to spoil the fun, or worse, risk having them put the game away. Although he had seen Rachael nude all day, the sight of her body never grew old. And truth be told, he actually wanted to see Brit's again. It wasn't because of any sexual feelings toward her. He just thought she had a beautiful body.

He lost the first hand, which was fine. He had deliberately put on his jacket before they started the game, so he started pulling it off.

"Wait," said Rachael. "New rule. When you take off an article of clothing, you have to stand up and face the others."

Brit seemed about to protest, but Jeff shrugged, then rose to his feet and removed his coat, tossing it to the side. By that time it was too late for his sister to argue, so she kept quiet.

Rachael lost the second hand, but instead of removing one of her shoes, she took off her shirt. Both Jeff and Brit laughed at that. It was just like her. And since there were no rules as to which article to remove, it was perfectly fine.

Jeff and Brit kept mostly even for the next few hands, while Rachael lost a couple of extra. She of course removed her pants after her shirt, and only then began working on her shoes and socks. Jeff lost his belt and both of his shoes early, then Brit lost both shoes and a sock, then Jeff lost both his socks, then finally Brit lost her other sock. In the mean time, Rachael had lost both shoes and both socks.

On the next hand, Jeff was the loser. "This is why I don't gamble," he joked as he rose to his feet. "Because I always lose my shirt." The girls laughed at his joke, but he caught them both stealing glances at his bare chest after removing it. He didn't mind taking his shirt off, even though he wasn't allowed to put it back on again all weekend. Even if he lost all of his clothes, as long as the girls ended up topless he would be satisfied.

Now it was down to the fun part. If Brit lost again, she would have to take off her blouse, and if Rachael lost, she would take off her bra. Jeff only had to hold out a couple more rounds without losing, then he would get his wish. Of course, he only had two more pieces of clothing to take off, while Brit had four.

Rachael dealt the next hand. Jeff's hopes sank as he ended up with not even a pair. He kept the ace in his hand and asked for four new cards. His spirits rose when Rachael also took four and Brit took three. Jeff glanced down at his new hand, and almost sighed in relief. He now held a pair of Jacks, not the greatest hand but at least it had potential.

"Okay everyone, let's see 'em," Rachael grinned, laying her cards down. Brit had three fives, but Rachael had nothing. Jeff grinned.

"You seem particularly happy," Rachael commented, rising to her feet.

"This is the moment I've been waiting for," he replied.

"You hear that, Brit?" asked Rachael. "If you want to catch a man, Jeff's just given you a hint on how to do it. Apparently guys think it's sexy when girls take off their earrings."

Jeff opened his mouth and stared at her for a second, then closed it again. He hadn't even thought to look for jewelry.

Brit giggled for a second, then suddenly put her hands to her ears with a look of shock. "I forgot to wear earrings," she said, and Jeff laughed.

On the next hand, he ended up with a full house right off the deal. Rachael asked for two cards, and Brit asked for one. It wasn't the best sign, but he felt confident that his full house would at least save him from last place.

It did. Rachael had three fives, and Brit had a pair of threes and a pair of nines. They argued for a minute over whether two pair beat three of a kind, but fortunately Jeff remembered that they had a book of card games in the library. He went to retrieve it, then returned and scanned through it until he found the section on poker. As it turned out, three of a kind was better, so Brit had to take off her blouse.

Once again he had the chance to gaze at her figure. She was so cute, almost delicate. Her figure certainly couldn't compare to Rachael's, but it had its own youthful charm.

On the next deal, Jeff ended up with a pair of two's, the worst possible hand that actually counted for something. Since he was wearing only his pants and boxer shorts, that meant he would likely end up losing half his reserve. He was prepared for it, and in truth it didn't matter even if he lost everything as long as Rachael and Brit agreed to continue the game until there was a clear winner. That would mean that at least one of them would be nude all weekend as well.

Fortunately, Rachael came up empty-handed, with not even a pair. She stood and removed her other earring. Jeff looked her over to check for any other jewelry, but it didn't look like she wore any.

She caught him staring at her. "See?" Rachael said. "Jeff thinks I'm so sexy without my earrings that he can't keep his eyes off me. Just goes to prove my point."

Jeff laughed. A couple of years ago he might have blushed and tried to make up some excuse, but now he was feeling bold. "It has nothing to do with your earrings," he said. "I think you're sexy wearing anything. Or nothing," he added with a wink.

"Well then, maybe I should play to lose," she grinned.

"Would you two stop your flirting and get on with the game?" insisted Brit.

"Good idea," agreed Rachael. "Sounds like Brit's anxious to see one or both of us naked."

"That's not what I meant!" she said.

"Oh, you're anxious to get naked yourself?"

"Shut up."

Jeff and Rachael laughed. Rachael shuffled the cards, then dealt them. This time Jeff ended up with a pair of nines. He picked up another after asking for three cards. They all looked over their hand, then spread them out in front of them.

Brit had a pair of aces and Rachael had two pair. This time there was no arguing over whether two pair beat three of a kind, since it didn't matter anyway. Brit was the clear loser.

Jeff watched in excitement as she stood and unfastened her skirt. She let it drop to the ground, exposing her pretty legs and nice hips. She wore the cutest little white cotton panties with pink hearts dotted all over them. She hurriedly sat down.

"Sexy," Rachael commented.

"Hey!" Brit exclaimed, blushing and putting her hands in her lap to cover up.

"What? Don't be ashamed of your body, Brit. For a thirteen-year-old, you've got a great one."

"Never mind that."

Rachael shrugged and dealt the cards again. Jeff realized, they were all tied up again. Each of them had exactly two articles of clothing left. If his luck kept up, he might get both of the girls completely naked for the rest of the weekend. That would be a real treat.

His luck didn't hold up, however, at least for the next hand. He ended up with a pair of sevens, but Rachael had a pair of eights and Brit had a pair of Queens. Well, he was okay with that. He stood and dropped his pants, leaving only his boxer shorts. Seeing both of the girls in only their bras and panties had done its job; he couldn't hide the bulge in his shorts. It didn't bother him at all, since it was pretty much expected. Now they were all down to just their underwear, and while Jeff was at a disadvantage, fortunately none of the others had a clear advantage, so it was likely that they would both end up at least topless before the game finished.

"Let's take a break," Rachael suggested.

"Hey!" Jeff complained, a little too enthusiastically. Brit and Rachael both broke out into laughs.

"Looks like Jeff's getting eager to finish the game," said Brit with a grin. "I wonder why?"

"I just think he wants to see some tits," Rachael shrugged.

"Hey, I resent that," said Jeff. "I'm not that shallow. There's more to a girl than just her tits. I want to see a little pussy too."

Rachael stood up and headed into the kitchen. She returned with three cans of root beer, then handed two of them to Jeff and Brit. "I just thought we'd like a little refreshment," she explained. "Despite the fact that we're almost naked, I'm feeling kind of hot."

She pressed the cold can against her forehead for a second, then lowered it and pressed it against her chest between her breasts.

"Oh god," Jeff groaned at the sight, and Brit giggled.

"Better stop that," she told Rachael. "I don't think Jeff can handle much more of that."

"Good," Rachael winked.

The three of them drank their sodas, then dealt the cards again.

"New rule," Rachael announced.

"Why do I have the feeling this is going to be bad?" asked Brit.

"It's not bad. It's fun. The new rule is that the player with the second worst hand has to take off the article of clothing from the player with the worst."

Brit gasped, glancing over at Jeff. He wondered what that meant. Was she thinking about undressing him? Or him undressing her? Or maybe she was just looking to him to insist that they don't follow that rule.

If that was the case, she would be disappointed. He wasn't about to pass up this opportunity.

"Okay," he said.

Brit sighed. "Fine," she agreed.

So here it was. On this next hand, one of the three would have to lose something important. It was two chances to one that it would be one of the girls. And that meant she would have to be exposed to his eyes for the rest of the weekend. He grinned in anticipation as the cards were dealt.

That grin immediately fell from his face. He had nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Well, he still had a second chance. He kept the single King in his hand and asked for four cards. Rachael took three, and Brit also asked for four.

The new set didn't help him at all. He still had nothing. That meant he would be naked in front of the girls without them having to be naked themselves. He just had to hold on to the hope that they would continue the game with him out.

All three of them lay down their cards. Jeff gasped. Rachael had a pair of fours, but Brit didn't have anything either. It came down to her highest card being a Jack against Jeff's King.

"No!" she exclaimed, realizing that she had lost. Jeff couldn't contain his grin. She now had to expose her breasts to him. As he glanced again at the cards, he realized something else. He would have to take off her bra for her.

"That's not fair!" Brit said.

"What isn't fair?" asked Rachael.

"Well ... I..." Brit stammered. "Why do I have to be the one to take my bra off first?"

"Because you lost," Jeff replied.

"But if I lose the next hand, I have to go completely naked."

"Then don't lose the next hand," he shrugged.

"Do it, Jeff!" Rachael grinned. Brit turned beet red, but reluctantly rose to her feet. Jeff stood up in front of her. He leaned in, feeling the heat of her body as he reached his arms behind her back. He remembered how nice it had felt to rub her back, especially with nothing between his hands and her skin. He made sure to let his hands rub against her a little as he unfastened the strap of her bra. Then he pulled it forward. He got only a glimpse of her cute little boobs as he removed the bra from her arms, then she immediately put her hands in front of her chest.

"Oh come on, Brit," Rachael insisted. "Don't cover yourself up. I told you that you have a great body. When you get a chance to expose it like this, you should take advantage of it."

"Don't tease her," said Jeff. "Remember, she's not allowed to put anything back on for the rest of the weekend, and she can't keep her arms in front of her the whole time."

"Good point," said Rachael. "Okay. Let's continue." She dealt out the next hand. Brit kept one hand in front of her as she picked up the cards with the other. This time Jeff had a pair of tens, a decent enough hand. He asked for three cards, but the three replacements didn't help him any. Brit asked for four, to Jeff's disappointment. It wasn't that he didn't want to see the rest of her, but if she lost this hand and Jeff lost the other, that meant Rachael would win without having to take off even her bra. Rachael, unfortunately, took only one new card.

Brit stared at her cards in frustration. That wasn't a good sign. He lay his cards down, signaling the others to do the same.

Brit had nothing, just a single ace. To everyone's shock, though, Rachael had done even worse. Her highest card was a king. The suits showed what had happened. Four of them were diamonds, while the fifth was a spade. She had gambled on a flush, and lost. It wasn't the smartest move to make, considering that second place in this variation of poker was just as good as first. On the other hand, maybe she had played to lose after all.

Jeff was ecstatic. Now it didn't matter how the game turned out. He was guaranteed to spend the weekend with a couple of topless beauties.

"I know it's not as sexy as taking off my earrings," Rachael teased, "but here we go." She rose to her feet, then turned to Brit. "You wouldn't mind helping me out of this, would you?" she asked coyly. Brit gritted her teeth but couldn't hide the grin on her face. It was a comical mixture of anger, embarrassment, and humor. Jeff would have loved to see Brit reach around Rachael in what would end up being a lot like a hug between the topless girls, but instead she walked around behind her. Still keeping a hand to her chest, she fumbled with the bra strap with her free hand. It took her a couple of seconds to get it loose, then she took one end and walked around Rachael pulling it off of her. When she was finished, Rachael took it from her hand. Unlike Brit, she made no attempt to cover herself. In fact, as Brit was sitting down again, Rachael tossed it onto Jeff's face, then put her hands behind her head. "What do you think?" she asked.

Jeff took the bra off of his face and held it in his hand, staring down at it. "I don't know," he commented. "It's really not my size."

Both girls laughed.

"It might fit Brit better though," he said, tossing it at her. Brit squealed, swatting it out of the air.

"Gross!" she said.

"Anyway, I wasn't talking about the bra," Rachael said. "I was talking about my tits."

"Those are my size," he said. "I think they would fit very nicely in my hands."

"Jeff!" Brit exclaimed, blushing.

"What's wrong?" asked Rachael. "You can put them in your hands too if you want."

"Yuck!" she said, then everyone laughed. Rachael sat down.

Once again, they were all tied, each with only one last garment to remove. It was time to start eliminating.

On the next hand he got a pair of fives, so traded in three cards. That added a pair of sevens as well, an acceptable hand. When they exposed their cards, it turned out that Brit had three fours while Rachael had only a pair of Queens.

"Looks like I lose. I hate that," Rachael said in a tone of voice that suggested that she most certainly did not hate it. She rose to her feet and stood in front of Jeff. "Looks like you get to do the honors," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.