Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 42: Naughty Fun

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Naughty Fun - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

While Brit was in the den with Greg, Allison made her way up to Jeff's room to talk with Kari and him. "How are you feeling?" she asked Jeff, sitting down in an unoccupied chair.

"A little tired, that's all."

"And your head?"

"Just fine right now."

"Good. It breaks my heart to see you in pain. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know."

"I will. Thanks."

Allison sat by him for a minute longer, as if she wanted to say something but was unsure about it.

"Jeff?" she finally said.

"What?"

"Do you think you'll be up for a little ... physical activity this weekend?"

"You mean like camping?"

"Actually, no," she replied, and he could see she was a little embarrassed.

"I don't understand."

She sighed. "I'm talking about spending time with Rachael."

"You mean... ?"

"Exactly. There's just no stopping her when she sets her mind on something. And right now that something is you."

"Oh really?" asked Kari, raising an eyebrow.

"Exactly," Allison nodded. "Kari, I wanted to ask when you were here because I know Jeff would never go behind your back on things like this. I also happen to know that you're open to letting Jeff spend time with other girls in certain circumstances. Like your sister Crystal for instance."

"Good point," Kari shrugged.

"So what do you think?" asked Allison.

"But on the camping trip," Jeff replied, "there won't be much opportunity--"

"Actually, I was thinking of having you stay home from the camping trip."

"Stay home alone with Rachael?"

"Exactly. I was thinking, if you weren't feeling well enough to go to school tomorrow, then you probably wouldn't feel well enough to go camping."

"You actually want me to ditch school?"

"Just this once. You're not to do it any other time. I just think we need an excuse to leave you home. And since we can't leave you alone, you'll need an adult to stay here with you. Rachael never did like camping, so she would be the perfect choice."

Jeff laughed. Then he had a sudden idea. Lately, Allison's attitude toward him had changed. She seemed to be much more open about flirting with him, and she had lost control with him a couple of times. He wondered what had started it. Probably the kiss. She had seemed to enjoy it as much as he had. With her new attitude toward him, she might be open to a little fun herself.

"And what about tomorrow?" he asked.

"What about it?"

"While Brit's in school and Dad's at work, that leaves only you, me, and Rachael."

"And?"

"Since you seem to have no problem watching Kari and me, I would think you wouldn't mind watching Rachael and me."

Allison grinned. "I hadn't thought of that. Good point. Now you're really starting to think with your dick."

All three of them laughed at that.

"Okay, I'll admit that it's tempting," she said. "Kari, it's really up to you."

She smiled. "I'll let you do it on one condition," she said.

"What?"

"That I can come over on Saturday. I'm sure my dad will agree, especially since there will be an adult in the house to chaperone us."

"I don't think she's going to do much chaperoning," Jeff grinned.

"Oh, I think she's going to chaperone you all night," laughed Kari. "And then I'm going to chaperone you all Saturday. We'll both chaperone you till you beg for mercy."


As it turned out, Brit nearly ruined the plan. The next morning he pretended to wake up with a headache and sent Brit to fetch Allison and his dad. Rachael accompanied them as they entered his room. Jeff told them that he wasn't feeling well enough to go to school, and thought he had better stay home from the campout after all. Rachael immediately offered to watch him, since she really didn't like camping anyway. Unfortunately, Brit insisted that she remain home as well.

"I thought you liked camping," said Greg.

"But it wouldn't be as fun without Jeff there," she complained.

"A couple of weeks ago, you would have preferred it without him there."

"No, I wouldn't have. Even if Jeff and I would have argued the whole time, when there are only adults around it gets really boring."

Jeff suddenly thought of something unpleasant, though he wasn't about to bring it up. He should have thought of this before, when he had plotted with Allison. With Rachael and him staying home, that left Brit alone with Allison and Greg. And that was exactly the same combination of people that had been on that sailing trip that summer, except with Brit in the place of Lissa. Was she afraid of something like that happening to her? Despite those pictures, Jeff couldn't quite see his father as a child molester, but he could definitely see how Brit might be a little fearful. He suddenly pitied her.

"I wouldn't mind Brit here to keep me company," he said.

"Well, maybe we should cancel the whole trip," Greg suggested. "It was supposed to be a family outing."

This was getting dangerously close to having the whole plan fall apart. Brit's presence might complicate things between him and Rachael, but at least she could be sent to bed early. But if everyone stayed home, the whole weekend would be ruined.

"I don't want that on my conscience," Jeff insisted. "I feel bad enough as it is. Why don't you and Allison just go and have a good time?" he said. "We can do it again some other time, after I'm feeling better."

"But it's getting late in the year. We probably won't have any more chances to go camping together."

"So then it's especially important not to cancel this one. Just go with Allison. It doesn't bother me, really."

Allison flashed Greg a hopeful glance. "I really wouldn't mind spending some time alone with you," she told him. "I haven't had you to myself in a while."

"But the kids--"

"We don't mind at all," said Brit. "Jeff thinks it's okay if you two go by yourself, and remember, I volunteered to stay home."

Greg glanced at Allison, then back at the kids. "As long as you won't feel left out, I suppose it's all right."

Jeff felt a surge of relief. His fun wouldn't be spoiled after all.


Greg and Brit had barely left the house when Rachael came up to his room and pounced on him. She attacked him with her lips, and he was more than happy to let her. She had her shirt and bra off and was working on her pants when Allison appeared in the doorway.

"Slow down, Rachael," said Allison. "He hasn't even gotten out of bed yet."

"That's the point," Rachael grinned.

"At least let him have some breakfast first. He's going to need to keep up his strength."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Come on, Jeff. Let's go eat." Without putting her top back on, she took his hand and half dragged him out of bed.

The three of them descended the stairs and headed into the dining room, where the they found pancakes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice all ready. Jeff took a seat, and Rachael came and sat down on his lap, painfully mashing into his erection.

"Hey!" he said, though with a smile. He squirmed around until achieving a position where the pressure was relieved.

"What?" asked Rachael. "You've had Brit sitting on your lap all week. I was getting jealous."

"You're bigger than she is."

"Certain parts of me, at least," she grinned. "So tell me, Jeff, do you like big boobs like Allison's and mine, or little boobs like Brit's?"

"I'm not in the habit of peeking at her boobs," he replied. While that was technically true, he had seen her naked before. He wasn't about to tell Rachael that though, especially with Allison there.

"Okay, I guess that's fair. Just tell me, do you get as hard down there when Brit sits on your lap as when I do it?"

"No!" he said, growing red.

"Oh come on, Jeff. You can tell Auntie Rachael. You already admitted you think she's hot."

"I just meant that she's a very attractive girl for her age, that's all. There's nothing wrong with that."

"And there's also nothing wrong with getting aroused when an attractive girl sits on your lap."

"You really have a dirty mind, Rachael," he laughed.

"Just figuring that out now? Took you long enough."

The two of them ate breakfast together, Rachael of course continuing to flirt the whole time. Jeff was anxious to get on with the day's activities, but because Allison was taking her time, he decided not to forgo seconds on the pancakes.

After breakfast, Allison insisted on putting the leftovers in the fridge first, as well as loading the dishwasher. Jeff suspected she was doing it to tease him, drawing out the anticipation as long as possible. He didn't mind as long as Rachael made it up to him later.

Finally the three of them headed into Greg's and Allison's bedroom. While Rachael wouldn't have minded using Jeff's, the master bedroom was larger and cleaner.

Rachael was out of her clothes before Jeff even had his shirt off. Then she offered to help him undress the rest of the way, to which he happily agreed. She knelt down on the ground in front of him and pulled down his boxer shorts, finally releasing his cock. She grinned when she saw it.

"I think it's even bigger than last time," she said. "I'm really going to enjoy this." She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around it.

"Oh god!" he moaned as the pleasure hit him.

Unfortunately, she only gave it a few preliminary sucks before letting it slip out of her mouth and rising to her feet.

"We don't want you to go off too soon after all," she said. "We have all day. I just wanted to see if it tasted as good as I remembered."

"Did it?" asked Allison.

"Even better. At this rate, in a few years it's going to taste like ice cream."

Jeff chuckled. He was more than happy to let Rachael taste it as much as she wanted. If only he could get Allison to do the same...

"Wouldn't it be more fun if you were naked too?" Rachael asked her sister.

"Probably, but I made a promise years ago that I wasn't going to cross that line with Jeff," she replied.

"Apparently having him naked with you wasn't part of that promise."

"Exactly," Allison grinned. "And Jeff doesn't mind, do you, Jeff?"

"Not a bit," he smiled. "Although I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed that it isn't more of a hands-on experience."

"Oh, I can take care of that," Rachael said, grabbing his cock. "But anyway, Allison, I know that you've worn a bikini in front of him before, so that much (or that little, I should say) shouldn't bother you."

Allison considered. "Oh, all right," she replied. "I'll go get changed."

"We'll wait for you," said Jeff.

"Speak for yourself," Rachael grinned, sliding her hand up and down his shaft. "Better hurry, Allison, or the show might be over by the time you get back."

While Allison rummaged through her dresser drawers for the bikini, Jeff and Rachael climbed into bed. They lay there next to each other, kissing and groping. Rachael's hand immediately went to his cock and she started to stroke it, slowly and gently. Jeff put his hand on one of her breasts, rubbing and squeezing it.

Allison found the bikini and headed into the bathroom to change, leaving Jeff and Rachael to play with each other. He could hear her shuffling around in the bathroom as she undressed, but his more immediate attention was on Rachael. The girl was so gorgeous and sexy, and she was naked with him in bed right now. He wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened. Jeff glanced over and grinned. Allison stood there, wearing that tiny little bikini that she had nearly seduced him in earlier that week. It was very sexy, showing plenty of skin in all the right places.

Rachael seemed to enjoy it too. "God, Allison!" she said. "You're so hot. Come over here and join us."

Allison climbed onto the bed, lying down on the other side of Rachael from Jeff. She reached out and placed her hand on her little sister's breast. Rachael gasped, and not surprisingly, so did Jeff.

"I just realized something, Allison," said Rachael. "Jeff's never seen us perform."

"True, but I'm not about to do it in front of him. Remember my promise."

"You only promised not to let him see you naked. You can still ravish my body with your mouth. What do you say, Jeff? Wouldn't you like to see a nice lesbian incest show?"

"You bet!" he grinned.

"Oh, all right," conceded Allison. "But Jeff, you have to promise to behave yourself. No touching."

"He can touch me all he wants," said Rachael.

"All right. Jeff, you can do anything you want to Rachael, but I'm off limits, okay?"

"Good enough," he replied.

Jeff moved to the side to give Allison room to work. His stepmother climbed over on top of her sister, then lowered her body and kissed her passionately on the lips. Jeff's eyes opened wide and his heart began to pound. He was actually going to see Allison engaging in hot lesbian sex! And with her sister even. He couldn't believe the thrill this was giving him.

The two women continued to kiss, their bodies pressed against each other. Rachael wrapped one of her hands around Allison and let it rest on her ass, while she reached out with the other and took Jeff's cock in her hand. Jeff lay on his back to make it easier for her to stroke it.

Both of the women were getting into it now. Their tongues sought out each other's mouths. Allison smiled with contentment as Rachael kissed her, and Jeff could see that she was starting to rub her breasts against her sister's. Rachael sensed the motion and giggled.

After a few minutes of kissing and rubbing, Allison moved down slightly and began to lick her tongue against Rachael's neck, causing the younger sister to squeal with delight. Jeff remembered that was a trick Rachael had taught him the first time they made love. He would have never figured out on his own that a tongue on the neck could feel so erotic. It gave him shivers just thinking about it.

But Allison wasn't finished. She moved lower, kissing her sister on the collar bone and just below the shoulders. As she did so, she slipped her hand down between the girl's legs. Rachael spread her legs for better access, closing her eyes and breathing heavily.

Allison moved her head off to the side, kissing her in a straight line down her chest to one of her tits. Rachael began to moan now from the stimulation. It was such an erotic sight, Jeff just couldn't resist. As Allison took one of her sister's nipples into her mouth, Jeff leaned over and took the other one into his. Rachael cried out in pleasure.

They teased her breasts like that for at least ten minutes, listening to Rachael's breathing as it grew heavier and heavier until she gasped every breath. Her chest expanded as she inhaled, thrusting upward as if trying to drive her body into their mouths. Jeff and Allison got a rhythm going, beginning the suction just as Rachael was about to breathe in, and releasing the pressure as soon as she began to exhale.

Jeff loved to do this to girls; their reactions were extremely erotic, and he loved the feel of the nipple inside his mouth, especially as he toyed with it with his tongue. Rachael had gorgeous breasts, just perfect for sucking on.

"Take over," Allison told him, grabbing his hand and placing it on Rachael's other tit. Allison began to kiss her way down the underside of it, then toward her stomach. Rachael knew what was coming, and she moaned in anticipation, her mouth open wide in a smile. Jeff continued his work on her chest, suckling one breast while he fondled the other. He turned his head so that he could view the action going on below.

His stepmother was kissing her sister all over the stomach, sometimes up at the base of the sternum, sometimes just above the clitoris, and everywhere in between. Rachael's hips tensed up each time Allison neared her cunt, but Allison deliberately kept her distance.

Jeff knew what she was doing. He had discovered the same thing with Kari: the anticipation helped to build the pleasure so that when the physical stimulation actually came, it was all the more intense. Whenever he performed oral sex on her, he did almost exactly the same thing. He could sometimes bring her to multiple orgasms without even touching her pussy.

Crystal was different. She needed direct physical stimulation to climax. That could mean either Jeff's dick shoved deep inside her pussy, or Kari's tongue on her clitoris, or preferably both.

Finally, after what must have been an agonizing time for Rachael, Allison reached her goal. Rachael cried out in ecstasy and her hips bucked forward as her sister tongued her. She thrashed around on the bed almost violently. She grabbed the back of Allison's head and pulled her down, wrapping her legs over her shoulders. Her moans rose in pitch until they were screams.

After a few minutes, she began to calm down again, releasing Allison and relaxing. Jeff figured she must have reached her climax, though she had obviously been in the throes of ecstasy the whole time.

Allison lifted her head up and smiled at the two of them. Jeff rolled over until he lay next to Rachael on the bed, and Allison scooted up to lie on her sister's other side.

"So what did you think, Jeff?" asked Allison.

"That was incredible!" he breathed. "That's one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in my entire life."

"And now it's your turn, Allison," Rachael grinned. "I'm going to make you feel every bit as good as you made me feel."

"And just how do you plan to do that without me taking my clothes off?"

"Oh yeah," said Rachael. "Good point. Are you sure we can't change your mind?"

"Jeff's my stepson. I'm not going to let him see me naked."

"Okay, Jeff, turn around," said Rachael.

"Oh very funny," laughed Allison.

"What? Don't you trust him?"

"Of course I don't."

"Hey!" Jeff exclaimed.

"Sorry, Jeff," Allison apologized. "It's nothing about you personally, but you're a teenage boy, and that means that there's no way you would be able to stop yourself from peeking on a couple of lesbians having sex right in your presence."

"Plus if you're turned around, she won't be able to stare at your cock and fantasize about it being shoved up inside of her instead of my tongue," Rachael added.

Surprisingly, Allison laughed instead of growing red or getting angry. "You really have the most twisted mind of anyone I've ever met," she said.

"Easily. But I don't want you to lose out. We just need a way to keep Jeff from seeing us, some way that he won't be able to peek. Oh, I have it!" she exclaimed with excitement. "It's a little kinky perhaps..."

"Never stopped you before," said Allison.

"We just need a chair, a long piece of cloth, and a couple of pieces of rope."

"Oh my god!" Jeff said. "You're going to tie me up and blindfold me?"

"I promise I'll make it worth your while," Rachael told him.

"I don't know ... It does sound kind of fun, but I'd be a little nervous."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.