Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 41: Pain and Lust

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41: Pain and Lust - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jeff explained the situation with his headaches and dizziness to Kari as soon as he saw her at school on Thursday morning, and she agreed to help take him to the nurse's office if he needed it. He happened to share most of his classes with her, which worked out well. They stopped by the nurse's office before school started to explain it to her, and then they spoke to each of his teachers before class so that they would be prepared in case he had a sudden headache or dizzy spell.

That turned out to be a good decision, because in fourth period just after lunch, he suddenly felt a thundering pain inside his head. He raised his hand and told the teacher, who dismissed Kari and him. Because his headache was accompanied by dizziness, he wasn't able to walk on his own, but leaning on Kari for support, they managed to make it to the nurse's office without any problems.

This headache was even worse than the one last night, and he was moaning in pain by the time they reached the office. Mrs. Browning, the nurse, a kind-faced older woman, had him lie down on a soft cot. She gave him some painkillers, but it only slightly dulled the pain. Kari watched over him, worry in her face.

When it was clear that the pain was going to last more than just a few minutes, Mrs. Browning decided he had better go home for the day. She called Jeff's house, but there was no answer, so he gave her Allison's cell phone number. As it turned out, Allison and Rachael were out shopping. Upon hearing the news, Allison agreed to drive over to the school right away.

Mrs. Browning suggested that Kari return to class, so Kari told Jeff she would get any homework assignments he needed from the rest of his classes and stop by his home after school. Then she disappeared out the door.

Allison and Rachael appeared in the nurse's office about twenty minutes later. Allison immediately strode over and put her hand to his head to feel for a fever.

"He's all right now," the nurse told them. "He told me the doctor said he just needs to lie down for a while when these headaches come over him, but considering how bad this one was, I think under the circumstances he'd better go home for the day."

"Thank you," said Allison. "I think you're right."

"Oh, and Kari Williams said she would talk to his teachers and get any homework assignments he needs. She said she'll stop by this evening."

"How are you feeling, Jeff?" asked Rachael with genuine concern in her eyes.

"A little tired," he replied. "I just want to go home and sleep."

"I have to admit I never tried anything as drastic as a concussion to get out of school before," Rachael laughed. "You're an inspiration."

The women collected his things, and the three of them headed out to the car. Jeff climbed into the back seat, lay back, and closed his eyes. Between the rough night he had had and the headache today, he was exhausted.

As they drove home, Allison and Rachael talked, although in quiet voices so as not to disturb him too much.

"I'm sorry we had to cut our excursion short," Allison told her sister.

"Oh, it couldn't be helped. Besides, you know I like to spend time with Jeff."

"Too bad, because as soon as we get home, he's going straight to bed."

"Exactly."

"That's not funny, Rachael."

"I thought it was. Anyway, I had an idea. Since Jeff's going to be unconscious the whole time, there's really no reason for me to stick around, and I need to pick up a few groceries if I'm going to make you all dinner tonight. Do you mind if I borrow the car? You can stay and take care of Jeff, and I'll try to contain my jealousy."

Allison laughed. "All right. At least then I won't have to worry about you sneaking up to his room while I'm not looking."

They arrived home, and Jeff immediately climbed the stairs to his room. Allison and Rachael followed him just to make sure he was all right. Once he was tucked into bed, Allison leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. Before she could stop her, Rachael did the same. Allison rolled her eyes, then Rachael left the room and descended the stairs again. Jeff merely closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift off to sleep.


He awoke two hours later, his headache completely gone. He glanced around, but Allison was nowhere in sight. Part of him wanted to lie there in bed for a while longer, but another part wanted to get up and go look for Allison. He didn't get much chance to spend time alone with her, so he wasn't about to waste this opportunity sleeping.

He sat up, yawned, then rose to his feet and groggily made his way downstairs and looked around for her. She wasn't in the living room or the dining room, so he checked her bedroom. She wasn't there either. Normally he wouldn't worry so much about being by himself, but since the doctor's orders had been that he shouldn't be left alone, he wondered why Allison would leave the house when she knew that he was coming home soon.

His misgivings proved unfounded, however, as he exited the back door to the deck overlooking the pool and spied her down below in the water.

He sucked in his breath when he saw her. She had on the same tiny little bikini that she had worn on that sailing trip last summer.

She waved to him when she saw him, and he descended the steps to the deck. She swam over to him, then stood there in front of him in the pool, rivulets of water streaming down her perfect body.

"I know I'm not supposed to leave you alone, but on a day like this, it's a shame not to put the pool to good use," she explained. "Your Dad's probably going to have it covered in a few weeks once the weather gets too cold, so this might be my last chance. I had planned to be out here only a few minutes. I didn't expect you to wake up during that time."

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asked.

"That's probably not a good idea, Jeff. What if you have a fainting spell? You could drown. It's probably time for me to get out anyway."

"Oh, come on. Tell you what. I'll just sit on the edge and dangle my feet in. I'll even do it over the shallow end."

She considered for a moment. "Oh, all right," she replied. "Go get your swimming trunks on."

He smiled, then hurried up the stairs. This was an opportunity he didn't want to miss, and he really had no intention of just sitting on the edge. He might do it for a couple of minutes, but he would find some excuse to get into the water with Allison. He knew from past experience that she liked to horse around in the pool. While it was more or less innocent while she wore a more conservative swimsuit, it would be something quite different with her in that bikini.

He headed up to his room and quickly changed. Grabbing a towel out of the bathroom, he hurried downstairs, out the back door, and down the steps to the pool patio.

Unfortunately, a case of bad timing ended his fantasy. As he was about to head over to the pool, he began to feel dizzy. He had just enough time to reach the nearby deck table to steady himself and keep himself from falling.

Allison apparently noticed it. "Jeff!" she exclaimed. "Are you all right?"

"No," he mumbled, trying to stop the world from spinning. The feeling was scary; he couldn't focus, and his sense of balance was out of control. He felt that at any moment he would topple over, and on the hard concrete of the deck, that could be painful. The last thing he needed was another concussion.

He could see Allison hurrying to climb out of the pool. Not even stopping to dry herself, she rushed to his side. Slipping an arm around his waist and draping his arm over her shoulder, she helped to steady him.

Even in his dizzy and panicked state, he felt an electric thrill from her touch. He had never felt her body against his like this. Of course, he had hugged her plenty of times before, but it was always when she was fully dressed. Now, they were both mostly naked.

"Let's get you somewhere where you can lie down," she said.

"The lawn chair's close," he commented.

"That's too uncomfortable. My bedroom's just inside the house."

A soft bed did sound nice, so holding onto her for support, he allowed her to lead him up the stairs to the deck and into the house. They left a trail of water on the floor; she had not had a chance to towel herself off. But she didn't seem to mind at all. They made their way through the house to the bedroom, where she helped him onto the bed.

He could see a strange look on her face as he lay there, something he didn't recognize. It was a look of uncertainty and indecision, but there was something else as well. Anxiety? Anticipation?

She turned away and headed into the bathroom. Not even closing the door, she grabbed a towel and began to dry herself off. Jeff watched her, not surprised that she could make even such a simple act look sexy.

Then she returned to the bedside, and he noticed that same look in her eyes. Suddenly, she climbed into the bed next to him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Hush," she cooed, putting a hand out and stroking his cheek. "I'm going to take care of you. Just close your eyes and relax."

That was easier said than done. Closing his eyes was simple enough, but with his heart beating in his chest from excitement, he found it impossible to relax. At least with his eyes closed, his dizziness was minimized.

"My poor baby," Allison breathed, her hand sliding from his cheek to his neck, and then down to his chest. "My poor, sweet Jeff, who must be hurting so much right now."

Actually, there was no headache this time, only dizziness, but he decided not to tell her that.

"You were so brave to rescue your sister," she continued. "So brave, so strong." Her hand went to his upper arm. "Yes, very strong. I can feel those muscles. My little boy has grown up into a strong, handsome young man. I think I would be scared to be this close to you if you were anyone else. If you were to attack me, I don't think I could hold you off. You could do anything you wanted to me, and I wouldn't be able to resist you."

Jeff felt both uneasy and excited at the same time. That almost sounded like an invitation!

"Yes, you could easily overpower me," she breathed. "I would be completely helpless, and at your mercy. But I know you would never hurt me like that, would you, Jeff?"

His excitement turned to disappointment, but he still enjoyed just being this close to her.

"No I wouldn't, Allison," he replied.

"Of course not. My Jeff loves me, and wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me. He only uses his strength to protect." He could feel her moving next to him, and then suddenly he felt her body rolling over on top of him! It was the most exquisite feeling in the world, to have this half-naked beauty that he had lusted after for years with her body pressed up against his.

"Hold me in your arms, Jeff. Make me feel protected," she whispered.

He slipped his arms around her waist, thrilled to be touching her like he had always wanted to. He was tempted to take her up on her earlier offer, but wondered if she was as willing as she had seemed.

"That's right, Jeff. When you have your arms around me like this, I know you love me. You do love me, don't you, Jeff?"

She was beginning to sound like Brit. But he was enjoying this game, so he played along.

"Yes I do. I love you, Allison."

"And I love you too, Jeff. How could I not love such a brave, strong, handsome boy like you?"

Jeff just smiled, enjoying the attention. Right now he felt that he wouldn't mind the dizziness all the time if it meant that they could lie together, mostly naked, like this.

"Oh, but a boy in your condition shouldn't be wearing any constricting clothes that might hamper your breathing," she said, and Jeff suddenly realized what she meant. Her hands slid down his chest, past his stomach, and right to the waistband of his shorts. He gasped as her fingers slid under and made contact with the tip of his cock, which by now was fully erect. She continued to lower her hand down across the shaft, then took hold of the drawstring on his trunks and pulled on the end to unfasten the knot. Once more her hand reached inside his shorts and slid along his shaft, but this time she kept going, pushing his swimming suit down to expose his member to her view. Her eyes lit up with delight as she saw it, and he saw her actually lick her lips.

She lifted herself to a kneeling position just long enough to pull the garment the rest of the way off, then lay down once more next to him.

"I hate to see you in pain, Jeff," she breathed. "Do you want Mommy to kiss it better?"

He nodded enthusiastically. Allison slid her body up along his until her lips were at the level of his forehead. This had the effect of placing her marvelous breasts only inches from his chin, and he got a good closeup view of her cleavage. She kissed him gently on the forehead. "How does that feel?" she asked.

"Wonderful," he replied.

"Good. Mommy's going to make you feel so much better, better than you've ever felt before. Would you like that, my dearest Jeff?"

"Yes, Mommy," he smiled, playing along.

"Good. Now just relax and let me take care of you." She lowered herself to his cheek and kissed him there, causing him to sigh in pleasure. Then she lowered further to his neck. This time she did not kiss, but instead tickled him with her tongue. He gasped as the contact send tingles through his body.

"Did you like that, Jeff?" she cooed.

"My god, that feels great."

"I'm not done yet," she smiled. Then she crawled on top of him, causing his eyes to open in astonishment. He could feel her bare stomach pressed against his manhood, and he almost lost it right there. Though she had touched it a couple of times before with Kari, this time it was different, more sensual.

She lowered herself again, making sure to rub her hot, moist skin against him. Her lips went to his chest, and she started to kiss him all over.

"Oh Allison!" he exclaimed.

"That's right," she said between kisses. "I'm your Allison. Your mother. It's my job to take care of you, to see that you have everything you need. And right now I know exactly what you need."

He groaned in pleasure, as she flicked her tongue against one of his nipples. It was one of the most erotic feelings he had ever felt. She giggled as she heard the raw, bestial sounds he was making, but he didn't care. She was doing it to him, and she knew it.

She worked on his other nipple for a while, then lowered again. By this time, the head of his cock was at the base of her tits. As she kissed his sternum, she wiggled herself around on top of him so that his dick came in contact first with one, then the other of her breasts. It was getting harder and harder to hold back. She teased him that way for several minutes, then slid down again. This time he gasped as his member slipped under the string of her bikini and right into her cleavage.

Now she stopped kissing him and stared up into his eyes. She rubbed her body up and down him, sending wave after wave of pleasure through him.

"Look at me," she told him without stopping the rhythm, and he stared down at her as she gazed up with adoration at him. "Can you see how much Mommy loves you?" she asked.

"Oh god yes, Mommy!" he moaned.

"And do you love your mommy?"

"I do!" he exclaimed. "I do, I do, I do!"

"Thank you, Jeff. You're the sweetest boy a mother could ever have. You're so sweet, I could just eat you up! In fact, I think I will."

She lowered herself again, and this time the bikini string snagged on the base of his cock, threatening to pull her top completely off if she wasn't careful. On the other hand, maybe that was the point. The head of his cock brushed against her chin, and he realized exactly what she was about to do.

At the other end of the house, they heard the door open. Allison blinked a couple of times as she stared at Jeff, then her eyes suddenly went wide as she realized what she had been doing. "Oh, Jeff!" she breathed. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have..."

She scrambled off of the bed and dashed into the bathroom, where she quickly threw on a robe. Jeff reached for his swimming trunks and pulled them on a moment before Rachael's face appeared in the bedroom door. She spied him lying there mostly naked, and for a moment he thought he saw her eyes light up with delight.

"Waiting for me?" she asked with a grin.

"As a matter of fact, no," said Allison, striding out of the bathroom, wearing her bathrobe.

Rachael noticed Allison's similar state of undress. "So what have you two been up to?" she asked.

"Absolutely nothing," Allison stated coldly. "I was out swimming, and Jeff was coming to join me when he had another one of his dizzy spells. I helped him into the house and put him in my bed because I didn't want him to have to go up those stairs to his own room."

"Oh," said Rachael, sounding disappointed. "So are you feeling better now, Jeff?"

"A little," he replied. "It wasn't a headache this time, fortunately, just dizziness."

"Good. I'm going to make a special dinner for everyone tonight, and I would hate for anything to spoil it for you."

"Thank you, Rachael," said Allison. "Come on, let's go to the front room. I'd like to talk to you alone for a minute."

As the two women left the room, Jeff lay back and thought about what had just gone on. So Allison had her little fantasies about him like he had about her. And she had just about acted on them. While it was fortunate that Rachael had stopped them before anything happened, he couldn't deny that he was disappointed.

A few minutes later, Allison came back in. "Jeff," she said, "I'm sorry. Despite my innocent-sounding words, you and I both know what was going on, and we both know that it's wrong. So let's forget it ever happened."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.