Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 30: The Loss of a Sister

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: The Loss of a Sister - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Brit woke up early in the morning to a pleasant sensation. She lay with her eyes closed for a while, just enjoying it. Finally, as sleepiness fled from her, she opened her eyes to discover just what felt so good. She lay on her back, and Crystal had rolled over on top of her, the girl's head on Brit's chest. Crystal's body felt warm and soft against her own.

It was a little embarrassing though, since they were both nude. She tried to gently push Crystal off of her without waking her, but unfortunately, it didn't work. Crystal's eyes opened. She stared around groggily, they glanced up at Brit and smiled at her.

"Morning already?" she asked.

"Yep," Brit replied. "I'm going to get dressed."

"Do you have to?" Crystal whined. "Can't we just lie here for a few more minutes? It feels so nice."

"Crystal, we're both naked!"

"That's okay, because we're both girls, remember?"

Brit sighed. Crystal did have a point. It would be different if one of them was a boy, but this was all right. Still, she felt a little uncomfortable about the whole thing.

"I think it's time we got up," she insisted.

Crystal gave a little groan of disappointment, but she rolled off of Brit. The girls hurriedly threw on their clothes for the day, then Brit unzipped the tent opening and stepped outside into the cool mountain air. She yawned and stretched.

Crystal followed her, then headed over to the tent where Jeff, Lissa, and Kari slept.

"Knock knock," she said.

"Don't come in. We're not decent," Kari's voice replied.

"Well, you'd better hurry and get decent," Crystal said. "The grownups aren't awake yet, but they have a perfect view of this campsite once they get up. Imagine Dad's reaction if he sees you coming out of Jeff's tent."

There was the sudden sound of scrambling inside the tent, and both Brit and Crystal began to giggle.

Kari did make it out of the tent before the adults, and so did Jeff and Lissa. They headed over to the picnic table and huddled together for warmth, talking and joking until Allen, Greg, and Allison emerged from their tents. Ten minutes later they had a nice campfire going, and they all stood around it eating oatmeal and drinking hot chocolate.

After breakfast, Jeff and Kari decided to go explore one of the nearby trails. Greg told them to be back by lunch time, so they agreed and headed away from the camp before Brit and Crystal could ask to come with them. Jeff and Kari wanted some time alone.

They hiked about a mile and found a nice open meadow to rest in. By that time, the chill of the morning had burned off, so they lay down in the sunlight and just held each other for a while, hugging and kissing until it was time to head back.

They arrived back at camp just as their parents finished fixing lunch. Everyone ate, then most of them headed back to their tents for a quick nap.

Later, they all went back to the swimming hole to cool off. This time, unfortunately, Greg and Allen joined them, which kept the horseplay to a minimum. On the other hand, Allison decided to swim too, which certainly brightened up Jeff's day. He loved to see her in a swimsuit.

Crystal and Brit still pounced on everyone and tried to dunk them, which was fun of course, and innocent enough with their suits on that neither Greg nor Allen tried to discourage it. In fact, Brit even included Greg in the fun, and Crystal included Allen. Both of them were caught off their guard by their daughters and ended up being pushed under, to everyone's amusement.

They spent some time drying off in the sun after that, then headed back to break camp. This time Greg had to get back to work on Monday so they couldn't stay an extra night.

Brit and Kari traded places once more for the drive home, which suited Jeff just fine. He kept his arm around Kari for the whole trip. It was a shame when they pulled into the Williams' driveway to drop her off and retrieve Brit, but Kari said she would ask her dad if Crystal and she could visit Jeff and Brit the next day.


When Allen went off to basketball camp a couple of weeks later, that gave Jeff a perfect opportunity to spend time alone with Kari and Crystal. At first Greg was reluctant to let him go visit them without a chaperone, but Jeff convinced him that there wasn't much chance for him to get into any trouble with Kari while her little sister was there. It was a complete lie of course; he planned to get in a lot of trouble with Kari, and Crystal too, for that matter.

Despite the fact that she loved having sex with him, Crystal insisted that he bring Brit over every other time. She still felt a little guilty about spending so much time with Jeff and not as much time with her best friend. Jeff was happy to oblige her. Brit was surprisingly accommodating; when Kari asked if the younger girls would leave Jeff and her alone for a while, Brit and Crystal headed outside to play. Sometimes Jeff and Kari would have sex during these times, sometimes they would just hug and kiss and maybe grope each other a little, and sometimes they would just sit and talk. Their relationship had matured to the point that there was no longer any rush to go to bed together; while they enjoyed it of course, it was more important just to be near each other.

Sometimes Kari and Crystal visited the Primdale house as well. They often spent their time out back in the pool just like the previous summer. Jeff loved to swim with the girls, especially with Brit and Crystal acting so flirtatious. He liked it when Crystal jumped on his back, because he could feel the soft curves of her body through her suit.

Strangely enough, he felt similarly when Brit did it to him. Ever since the campout, he had been noticing her body more and more, especially when she wore a swimsuit. She had become a beautiful girl, despite still being a brat. He didn't let those feelings bother him; there was nothing wrong with thinking his little sister was pretty, and even sexy. It didn't mean he was going to act on it.

Sometimes Kari and Brit would trade places for a day; Kari would visit Jeff while Brit visited Crystal. Greg insisted they never do it the other way around while Allen wasn't home; he didn't like the idea of Jeff and Kari alone in the same house together without a chaperone.

That didn't stop them from having fun, though. After Lissa left for work in the afternoons, there were over two hours before Greg returned home, with only Allison, Jeff, and Kari in the house, and Allison turned out to be just as open to joining them when they made love as she had been the previous summer. She stayed true to her promise of never letting Jeff see her naked, and she limited her sexual contact with him to putting her hand on his cock, and she never gave him an orgasm alone; it was always with Kari's help. In that way, she could at least claim that it wasn't her that had done it.

Jeff's sixteenth birthday meant a new kind of freedom; the first thing he did was go down to the DMV and get his driver's license. Having the license meant he didn't have to depend upon other people to go where he wanted. It also meant that he could take Kari out without having to be chauffeured by Allison, Greg, or worse, Allen.

Of course, he still had to borrow one of the family vehicles. Greg told him that he was willing to buy Jeff a car just as soon as he found himself an after-school job, but Jeff wasn't in any hurry. Allison was more than happy to let Jeff borrow her car any time he wanted, and getting a job would mean spending less time with Kari and Crystal.

Greg did tell Jeff that he was not to drive at any time when there was no adult at home. He wanted to make sure if there were any problem with the car, for instance an accident, a breakdown, or having it towed, that Jeff would be able to call home and get hold of them right away. Jeff thought that was reasonable.


With only a couple of months left before she had to leave, Lissa spent as much time with her family as possible. She would often play games with Jeff and Brit when they were both around. When Brit visited Crystal however, Jeff and Lissa would just sit and talk. For some reason, he found that to be one of the most enjoyable things to do with her.

She often visited him in his room at night. They lay on the bed together talking, sometimes into the early morning hours. Once, she even fell asleep like that, and spent the night in his bed with him.

That didn't mean there was anything sexual between them. After the camping trip, their relationship was strictly a brother-sister love, albeit a strong one. They talked about what had happened in the tent, and both of them had come to the same conclusion: that even though they were nude, what they had done was merely intimate, not sexual. Jeff and Kari had had sex. Jeff and Lissa had not.

Jeff had a dilemma that summer. While he wanted to spend as much time with Lissa before she left, he also wanted to be with Kari. It seemed like every day he had to choose between them. Usually he visited Kari on the days when Lissa wasn't going to be around much, such as when their dad and stepmom took her shopping for luggage.

Sometimes, though, he just felt like going over to the Williams house, especially when he knew Allen wouldn't be around. Often when Lissa found herself alone with Brit and Allison, the two sisters would go out to the studio, where Brit would draw another fantastical picture of her. By now Lissa had been turned into fairies, sorceresses, angels, princesses, and even a witch or two.

One day after Brit had finished drawing her, Allison stopped by. She took a look at the picture on the easel and smiled. This time, Lissa had been turned into a mermaid, sitting on a rock with a sunset over the ocean behind her and her golden tresses strategically covering her breasts in the traditional fashion with mermaid pictures.

"Absolutely beautiful," she commented. "I love to come out here where I can be surrounded by your fantasies, Brit. You're such a great artist."

"It helps that I have a good model," Brit grinned, and Lissa smiled at her.

"I don't mind posing for someone with the talent to make me look great," Lissa replied. "I think what's happening is that Brit's imagination is too big to be contained by her mind, so it's overflowing and spilling out into her hand, and out through the pencil onto the paper."

"That's exactly it," Brit grinned.

"Well, it's too bad I can't stay longer, because I'd love to see what else you can come up with, but I have to get ready to go to work. Why don't you draw Allison this time? I'll bet she'd make a great mermaid."

"Maybe some other time," Brit responded. "My hand's getting sore from drawing all day."

"Okay. I'll see you two tonight," said Lissa, then slipped out the door.

"You know, that's the first time I've seen you draw a mermaid," Allison commented.

"It's because they're usually topless or have a shell bikini," Brit explained with a laugh. "I guess I'm not comfortable drawing naked or nearly naked girls."

"Well that won't do," said Allison.

"What do you mean?"

"If you're ever going to be a serious artist, you're going to have to learn to do nudes."

"Nudes?" asked Brit, starting to turn red.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," Allison told her. "It's a very legitimate subject in art. The human body is fascinating. The subtleties of shape, the beauty, and even sometimes the ugliness."

"But ... isn't that ... dirty?"

"Not a bit. If you'd like, I could buy you a few books on the subject."

"You mean like dirty magazines?"

Allison laughed. "Brit, there's a difference between art and pornography. Not that pornography doesn't have its place. Look, next time I'm out shopping I'll stop by the book store and get you some books so you can start reading through them."

"But what if Dad finds out I have them?"

"We can solve that problem easily. I'll ask his permission first. All right?"

Brit nodded. "I suppose that would be okay."

"Good. While we're on the subject of nudes, I have a great idea. Probably the best way to start is with photography. First so you can get used to having a nude model in front of you, and second so that you can ignore the form and concentrate first on the pose. It will help you develop an eye for the lighting especially."

Brit laughed. "Where am I going to get a nude model?" she asked.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? When I was in college I helped pay my way by working as a nude model for a professional photographer."

"Really?" Brit gasped. It wasn't that it surprised her; it was more that Allison wasn't joking about doing nude photography in the first place.

"I think he worked for an offshoot of Lecher Magazine. Anyway, that was a while ago, but I still don't mind taking my clothes off if you'd like to take some pictures."

"I don't know..." mumbled Brit. The idea was strangely compelling, but also a little embarrassing.

"Come on, it will be fun," Allison grinned.

Brit nodded. She quietly headed back to her office, where her camera sat on one of the desks. Allison grabbed the tripod from the corner and set it up. After mounting the camera on it, the two girls moved the screen and the couch into place.

By this time, Brit had learned enough about lighting that she was able to position the lamps herself. As she did so, Allison began to undress. Brit tried to avoid looking at her as she did so, but Allison noticed her averting her eyes, and laughed.

"There's no need to be embarrassed about seeing me without my clothes on," she said. "You're going to have to look at me in order to take the pictures anyway."

"I know. It's just that ... well, for one thing, I've never seen you nude before. And I'm just not used to it."

"Don't you shower with other girls after P.E. in school?" asked Allison.

"Well, yes, but that's different."

"Why?"

"For one thing, they're all my own age. They're not fully developed, grown women. And for another, I don't take pictures of them."

Allison laughed again. "Yes, that's usually frowned upon in junior high locker rooms."

Brit giggled. Allison always knew just how to lighten up any situation.

"Well, let's just get it over with," said Allison, as she removed the last of her clothing. "Go ahead and take a nice, long look at me. Then there will be no need to be embarrassed any more."

Brit gazed at her stepmother, who spread her arms wide and smiled. She really did have a beautiful body, Brit realized, not that she had much basis for comparison. As Brit had mentioned, she had only seen the bodies of younger girls before. In fact, Lissa was the oldest girl she had seen naked.

She noticed something else strange. Allison had no hair between her legs. Brit wondered about that. Was it some kind of medical condition? Did she shave it off for some reason? Brit knew from personal experience that when girls reached her age they began to grow hair down there; she herself had a little. So probably Allison had deliberately shaved it off.

Brit decided not to ask about it. It was Allison's choice, so why should Brit second-guess it?

"So do you want to direct the poses, or should I just have fun with it?" asked Allison.

"I'm no expert," said Brit. "Why don't you go ahead and do what you want?"

"Okay," Allison grinned. She sat down on the couch, then half-reclined on her side, facing the camera. She bent her top leg slightly, bringing it forward and down over the other one so that the knee just barely touched the cushion. She supported her upper body with an arm on the armrest of the couch, and placed her other arm at her side, her hand resting on her hip. She wore a slight smile on her face as she stared directly at the camera. The pose was simple and natural, perhaps a little sexy but at the same time very innocent.

Brit adjusted the lighting just a little and had Allison lift her chin slightly, then snapped a picture. She nearly giggled at the thought that she had just done something she had never done before. She had taken a photograph of a naked woman.

Allison raised one of her arms and put her hand behind her head. The slight contortion of her body made her chest stick out just a little, causing it to look a bit fuller than it really was. This pose was somehow sexier than the last one while still maintaining a degree of innocence. "Artistic" was the word that seemed to come to Brit's mind, and now she could see what Allison meant by the difference between art and pornography. These poses were designed to show off the natural beauty of the human body without intending to be arousing. Perhaps it was slightly erotic, or more precisely, it would be slightly erotic if Brit weren't a girl. She could definitely understand how Jeff might be turned on by it though.

After she took the picture, Allison sat up and glanced around. "Let's see..." she said. She glanced over at the desk.

"Would you mind bringing me that book?" she asked Brit, pointing to a paperback that Brit had been reading earlier that day.

Wondering what Allison had in mind, Brit went over and retrieved it, then came back and handed it to her stepmother. Allison lay down on her back, her head propped up on the armrest of the couch and her hair spilling down over the side. She opened the book and gazed down at the pages as if reading it, then lifted one of her knees. It was a nice, relaxed position, and one that wouldn't have been arousing in the least were she wearing clothes. But without them, there was a certain erotic quality to it. Now Brit was beginning to understand a little bit about the irony of nude art. Innocent poses could sometimes be every bit as sexy, if not more so, than lewd or vulgar displays. There was something definitely appealing about the subtle sexuality of a beautiful woman in a relaxed, serene atmosphere like this.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.