Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 20: Love Fulfilled

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Love Fulfilled - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"So how did you two make out today?" asked Allison as she visited Jeff in his room right before he went to bed that night. "If you'll excuse the pun."

"Er..." he said.

"Oh come on, Jeff. I've given you time alone with her all week. If you haven't at least kissed her yet, I'm going to be very disappointed."

"Okay, I kissed her. Satisfied?"

Allison grinned, and almost clapped her hands in glee.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "Now tell me the truth. Was all my scheming worth it?"

Jeff sighed. "Okay, I'll admit, it's nice to have a girlfriend. Especially Kari Williams."

"So did you score?"

"Allison!"

"I mean it, Jeff. I've put a lot of effort into this; I'd like to know if it's paying off."

"Isn't that a little personal?"

"Just tell me. Did you and Kari have sex?"

He shook his head.

"Are you planning to?"

"We almost did. I don't know if I should tell you this or not."

"Well don't keep me in suspense. That's just cruel after you've piqued my interest."

"All right. We got as far as taking our clothes off and making out on the bed. But then she stopped me from going any further. She panicked, probably because it's her first time."

The grin fell from Allison's face. "Her first time?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"Yes."

"You mean a good-looking girl like Kari Williams has never had sex before?"

"Right."

"I didn't know that. If I had, maybe I wouldn't have been so pushy. Unfortunately, if you've gone as far as you claim, it's probably too late to call it off." She scooted her chair over so that she sat directly in front of him. "Listen, Jeff. This is very important. It's a completely different situation if she's a virgin, because if you make a mistake, it can really hurt her emotionally."

That reminded Jeff of Lissa's confession to him, about how she didn't like it her first time, and how she needed to experiment with a man that she could trust. Jeff decided that he would be that man, not just for Lissa, but for Kari too.

"You have to be extra gentle," Allison continued, "and you have to take your time. It's too bad my sister isn't here, because then we could give you some hands-on instruction and let you practice a bit. Just be very careful with Kari. She has to know that you really care about her, and you have to help her to relax, or she's going to be tense, and if she's tense it's going to be painful. You do know about the difference in physiology between a girl who's a virgin and one who's not, right?"

Jeff's face grew red. "Yeah," he mumbled. "We learned about that in Sex Ed."

"Okay. So you don't need any technical instruction. The important thing is to love her. Before and after the act, and I'm not just talking in the bedroom. You have to treat her with gentleness and respect, and be very aware of her feelings, or afterwards she's going to feel hurt and betrayed. A girl's first time is special; it's not something you can give back once you've taken it away. She needs to feel that she's giving her virginity to the right boy, and that means you have to make sure you're the right boy for her. Do you understand?"

"I ... I guess so. It's a little hard to keep up with you sometimes."

"Just remember that even though the actual act is just a brief moment in time, it's how you treat her in the weeks before and after it that make it special. Can you understand that?"

Jeff nodded.

"So how are you going to treat her?"

"Well, I'm going to be nice to her. And gentle. And I'll ... do nice things for her. And I'll hold her hand, and kiss her, and treat her like she's the greatest girl in the world. Which, by the way, she is."

Allison smiled. "I think you've got it," she said.


The next day Kari and Crystal came over in the morning. Crystal went off to play with Brit, and Kari met Jeff downstairs to work out together. Jeff and Kari both kept glancing at each other with grins as they thought about the secret that they shared and what they planned to do that day. It was difficult to concentrate, but they stumbled through their workout routine.

Neither of them paid much attention during the class, but Allison didn't seem to take any notice. She even cut the lesson about fifteen minutes short.

Crystal and Brit came downstairs, and Crystal asked Allison if she wouldn't mind driving Brit and her back to the Williams house so the two could spend some time over there this time, since Brit hadn't even been over there once. Allison agreed. Then she turned back to Jeff and Kari.

"I'm going to give you two a homework assignment," she said.

"What?" they both demanded together.

"You didn't seem to be paying much attention to the lesson today, so you're going to have to do some studying on your own. I'll give you my notes, and you can learn today's lesson at your own pace."

"Do we have to?" asked Jeff.

"Yes, you have to. I figure a good two hours of studying should do it."

"Two hours?" Kari exclaimed in shock.

"Yes. I'll make sure Lissa and I stay out of your way so there won't be any distractions. Jeff, why don't you take Kari up to your room? It's a little too public down here."

"My room?" he asked.

"Yes, you know, that place upstairs that you've been known to disappear into at night, not to be seen again until the morning."

Jeff and Kari glanced at each other. "Two hours," Jeff breathed, trying not to hide his excitement.

"Here," said Allison, handing him her notes. Then with a wink, she said, "Good luck."

Jeff and Kari wasted no time, but hurried up the stairs. They saw Lissa sitting in the front room watching television.

"Hi, Kari," she smiled.

"Sorry, Lissa," Jeff told her. "Allison's making us study. She says you're not to disturb us for two hours."

"Okay," she shrugged. "Have fun."

They climbed the stairs to the second floor and hurried down the hall to his room. Once inside, Jeff closed the door and Kari threw her arms around him in a hug.

"Hey!" he said. "I thought we were going to study."

"Who wants to study?" she laughed.

"I told Allison I would, so I will."

She drew away from him, a look of disappointment on her face. "But ... don't you want... ?"

Jeff glanced down at the papers in his hand. "A squared plus B squared equals C squared," he quoted. "Okay, enough studying. Now what are we going to do for the rest of the two hours?"

Kari's face immediately brightened up. "You little tease!" she exclaimed. "You're just as bad as Crystal!"

"I doubt she teases the same way I do, though."

"And that's a good thing."

"We kind of got lucky, didn't we?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Even if Allison said she would keep everyone from bothering us, I don't think it would be safe for us to ... you know ... while they're around. But since she's taking Brit over to your house..."

"Actually, I had something to do with that," said Kari.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night I had a talk with my sister. I told her I wanted to spend some time alone with you."

"That was a big risk you took. I'm surprised she hasn't been teasing you about it this whole time."

"I told her if she promised to get Brit out of the house and not to tease me about it today, she could tease me all she wanted last night. Needless to say, she took full advantage of it."

Jeff laughed. "I can imagine."

"And what about your stepmom? Doesn't she suspect anything? I mean, she literally told you to bring me up to your bedroom."

"Don't worry about Allison. I already told you she's not the most conventional stepmother in the world. I think she wants us to enjoy ourselves."

"Oh, we'll enjoy ourselves all right," Kari grinned.

First came the hugging and the kissing. They were both a little nervous about going any further with people in the house. They did at least lie down on the bed; Kari lay on top of him and he let her take charge. She began with a few little pecks, then lingered a bit more with each kiss, until finally they attacked each other's lips passionately. Jeff enjoyed it, of course, but he was anxious for more.

Kari seemed to sense his restlessness, and rolled off of him and stood by the bed. "I'm not going to be shy this time," she grinned, then knelt down and pulled off her socks. She then stood back up and pulled her tee shirt over her head and let it fall to the ground.

"I would do a slow strip tease for you," she said with a grin, "but I was never much of a dancer."

"Well, I'll forgive you this time, but you better be very nice to me to make up for it," he teased.

She laughed. "Oh, I'll be very nice to you," she winked, then put her hands to the front of her jeans to unbuckle them.

"Wait a minute," said Jeff. "Would you ... would you do me a favor?"

"What?" she asked.

"Well, yesterday when you undressed, you took your bra off before your pants. I don't know what it is, but the sight of you wearing nothing but jeans was extremely erotic."

Kari shrugged. "Whatever turns you on," she smiled, then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra clasp. She let the garment fall to the floor, not even trying to cover up this time. Jeff stared at her bare chest and smiled. "My god," he breathed. "I know this is only the second time I've seen you like this, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of it."

Kari blushed, but she had a broad grin on her face.

"Okay, your turn," she said.

Jeff wasted no time, but sat up and pulled his socks off, followed by his shirt. Kari moved in close and hugged him, pressing her bare torso up against his. He grabbed her around the waist and lay back, pulling her over on top of him.

"Again?" she asked with a grin. "I thought you wanted to ... you know."

"Oh, I do," he said. "This is just an appetizer before the main course."

They maneuvered themselves on the bed so that they were in the same position as before. As Kari kissed him, Jeff relaxed and lost himself in the feel of her warm body. He loved the touch of her breasts against him, the hardening nipples stabbing against him. His arms went to her back and he caressed her. She giggled when he slipped his hands down to her ass, but made no move to stop him, only giving a surprised squeak when he pinched her.

"No fair," she said. "I can't pinch you back because you're on the bottom."

"Oh, I think you're going to have plenty of opportunity to get me back later," he said. "And no pants in the way either."

"Good point," she grinned.

They continued to kiss for a few more minutes, then Kari stopped and rose up on her knees. She yawned and stretched, putting her hands behind her head in the process. Whether the movement was meant to arouse him or not, Jeff thought it was extremely sexy.

She climbed off the bed and stood beside it. Jeff sat up, facing her.

"I'm getting impatient," she told him. "I want you to hurry up and take my virginity."

"How can I refuse when you ask me so nicely?" he grinned.

Kari immediately began to unfasten her pants. She pulled down the zipper, then slid her jeans down to her feet and stepped out of them. Before she went any further, though, she jumped on Jeff and knocked him back on the bed. Laughing and smiling, she climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside him. She immediately went for his belt. Before he knew what was happening, she was pulling his pants down. They came off and fell to the floor, and she then went for his boxer shorts with similar enthusiasm.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.