Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 16: A Mischievous Plot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: A Mischievous Plot - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

By the next day he had completely forgotten his goal. He had three months, after all, so there was no point starting on it right away. He could afford to put it off a couple of weeks at least. Kari would just have to wait.

Brit's birthday came and went just like it had last year; with a bunch of giggling, bratty little girls. Although, now that she was twelve, some of those girls weren't so little any more. A number of them were quite easy on the eyes, especially to a fourteen-year-old like Jeff. Some of them flirted with him through the whole party, but he ignored them; they were still a bunch of immature little brats.

He was more interested in girls his own age, like Kari Williams for instance. Strangely enough, ever since that camping trip last summer he had been thinking of Lissa in that way as well. Oh, he would never do anything serious with her, but he had his fantasies. She was beautiful, intelligent, and just about the only girl that he got along with. He found himself wanting to spend time with her, which was unfortunate because her after-school job kept him away from the house until the evenings.

She seemed to enjoy it, although sometimes she looked tired after work. Sometimes she would be bright and cheerful, while other times she would have a much more subdued attitude as if hoping that time would speed up so that she could just go to bed.

One night she came home from work exhausted. Greg and Allison had gone out to dinner and a movie, and Brit was over at her friend Natalie's house, so that left Jeff to keep Lissa company. He sat with her at the table as she microwaved the plate of food that Allison had left for her and ate it. She didn't seem particularly talkative, so Jeff asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing," she replied. "I'm just tired, that's all. It was a busy day today at work. I hope I don't sound rude to you; it's just that I'm half asleep right now."

"Oh, that's all right," he smiled. "Sounds like you just need to go to bed early."

"No, it's okay. You're so sweet to stay home with me; I don't want you to feel like I don't appreciate it."

"Actually, it's just because I was the only one without something to do," he laughed.

After dinner, they headed into the front room to watch television. They sat down on the couch, and Lissa grabbed one of the throw blankets and laid it over the top of them.

Five minutes later, she plopped her head down on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Lissa," he whispered.

She opened her eyes and glanced around. Immediately she sat back up straight. "Sorry," she said.

"I don't mind," he replied.

"You're okay with me putting my head on your shoulder?" she asked. "It doesn't make you feel uncomfortable?"

"Why would I feel uncomfortable?"

"I don't know ... because I might give you cooties or something," she grinned.

Jeff laughed. "I stopped believing in cooties about the same time I stopped believing in the tooth fairy," he said.

"What, the tooth fairy's not real?" she asked in feigned shock.

"She's just a lie spread by the Easter Bunny."

Lissa laughed. "Oh Jeff, you're so fun to talk to. I just wish I had more opportunities to get you alone."

"Er ... what do you mean?"

"Whenever Brit's around, you spend too much time fighting with her. It doesn't leave any time for just you and me to sit and talk like we're doing now."

"I know. It's not that I like to fight with her; it's just become a habit."

"Habits can be broken."

"But this one involves two people. We'd both have to stop fighting at the same time."

"If you chose not to fight with her, what's the worst that could happen? So she gets the better of you a couple of times and you end up with a wounded pride. So what? Who cares what she thinks? The rest of us think you're great."

"Thanks, Lissa. I think you're great too."

She smiled, then laid her head down on his shoulder again. "Anyway, since you say you don't mind, I think I'll take a nap."

Five minutes later, she was completely asleep. This time he didn't try to wake her, but just enjoyed the feel of her head on his shoulder, her face so close to his own.

She slept for about half an hour, then sat back up groggily. She gave him a smile, then yawned and stretched. "What time is it?" she asked.

"A quarter after eight," he replied.

"Too early to go to bed," she said in a tone that sounded like disappointment.

"And my company's too boring to keep you awake, apparently," he smiled.

"Oh, Jeff, I'm sorry. I didn't mean--"

"I'm just joking, Lissa. Really, it's okay. You know what you need right now?"

"What?"

"A nice, hot bath."

"That sounds wonderful," she smiled. "Good idea, Jeff."

She stood up, then immediately sat back down again, putting her hand to her head.

"I'm apparently not as awake as I thought," she explained with a laugh.

Jeff rose to his feet and stood in front of her, holding out his hands. "Come on. I'll help you."

She giggled, then took his hands and let him pull her up to her feet. He stepped in and put one of her arms over his shoulders and slid his hand around her waist.

"I'm not that tired," she laughed. "I think I can make it up the stairs by myself."

"No sense taking any chances," replied Jeff with a smile. "Besides, I've got to do something to make up for putting you to sleep from boredom."

Lissa giggled, apparently enjoying his teasing. "Okay then. Up the stairs we go."

They headed into the hall, then made their way up to the second floor, where they proceeded to her bedroom. Once there, she collapsed on the bed, bringing him with her. He found himself staring up at the ceiling with her lying beside him.

"Oops," she grinned. "It was a mistake to lie down. Now I'll never be able to get back up again."

"I helped you up once; I can do it again."

"No, Jeff. Just lie down here with me for a minute. I want to talk to you."

"Talk? About what?"

"About you."

"Me?"

"Yes. I just wanted to thank you for being a great brother."

"What's so great about me?"

"Oh, nothing in particular. It's just all those little things you do."

"Let's see ... like pulling off your swimsuit in the pool?"

She laughed. "Exactly," she joked.

"Or groping you on the camping trip?"

"Hey, I was the one who started it, remember?"

"Good point."

"And of course, not telling Dad or Allison that I had wild, hot lesbian sex with our aunt," she giggled.

"Actually, I've got an ulterior motive," he replied. "If I had told them, they probably wouldn't let her babysit ever again, and I'm secretly hoping you'll let me at least watch next time, if not join in."

Lissa grabbed her pillow and swung it into his face with a laugh.

"Hey, what's that for?" he complained.

"For being so naughty."

"Me? It seems to me that you're just as guilty as I am."

"Good point. We're just a couple of perverts, I guess."

"Yeah. Isn't it fun?"

Lissa was silent for a minute. Jeff glanced over at her to see if she had fallen asleep, but she had her eyes open, staring up at the ceiling. Then she turned her head to the side and stared at him.

"Jeff," she said.

"What?"

"Well ... since we're both perverts ... do you want to do something perverted?"

Jeff's eyes grew wide. "Like what?"

"I just remembered I still owe you from last summer. Remember? There in the tent, Brit was crying, and I told you I would make it up to you."

"Oh yeah, you did," he grinned.

"Well ... since I was going to take a bath anyway ... would you join me?"

"You want to take a bath together?" he asked, his voice betraying his eagerness.

Lissa nodded. "Jeff, I think it's okay if we fool around this once. But we need to make sure we both understand exactly how far we're going to take this."

"I'm willing to go as far as you are."

"I know, and that's my point. Look, Jeff. I'll admit I'm attracted to you, and it sounds like you're attracted to me too. So we need to make sure we don't do anything we'll regret."

"What are you saying?"

"I want to take a bath with you. I want to be naked with you. I want to touch you, and I want you to touch me. But I don't want to have sex. This isn't about becoming lovers. It's about learning."

"You make it sound like school."

"Jeff, I'm not an experienced lover. I want to explore this with someone I can trust, like you."

"Are you ... are you a virgin?"

Lissa grew red. "Um..." she said.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about," Jeff told her.

"Oh, I'm not ashamed because I'm a virgin," she said. "I'm ashamed because I'm not."

"Really?" he asked, astonished.

"I've only done it once. It was a few years ago, before Mom left. I didn't like it, but that was probably just because I wasn't mature enough to understand it. I was just afraid of what you might think of me, Jeff."

He shrugged. "I already think you're a pervert, remember?"

Lissa laughed. "Okay, you have a point there."

"Anyway, if you don't want to have sex, I can accept that. But you have to understand, if a boy gets aroused, he has to find some way to get relief. We don't have to have sex, but I'm going to need to ... I mean..."

"Have an orgasm?" she asked.

Jeff nodded.

"All right. What if I do it with my hand? Would that be enough?"

"That would be fine."

"Then you have to do the same for me," she said.

"Okay."

"Good," she smiled. "So now that we understand one another, I don't have to worry. Let's get naked."

Jeff watched in delight as she unbuttoned her blouse. She always wore a button-down blouse and long skirt to work; it made her look older and more professional. It also turned the heads of a lot of the guys at school, he had noticed. There was something sexy about her maturity, and Jeff had had to explain that she was a student to more than one boy who asked what subject she taught and how he could get into her class. There were a few of them that still didn't believe him.

Once the blouse was off and only her bra covered her tits, she glanced at him. "Aren't you going to get undressed too?" she asked.

"What? Oh yeah. I was too busy staring to think straight."

She giggled. "I'll take that as a compliment."

He pulled his shirt over his head, letting it drop to the ground. As unfastened his belt, Liss slid her skirt down. Now she was in only her underwear. She waited for Jeff to drop his pants to the floor and step out of them.

Then she turned around. "Would you mind unfastening my bra?" she asked.

Jeff's heart was pounding in his chest as he reached for the clasp. He fumbled with it for a second; it was the first time he had ever unfastened a girl's bra. It came loose, and she slipped it off her chest and dropped it to the ground.

When she turned around and put her hands on her hips, he nearly had a heart attack. Granted, it was the third time he had seen her tits, but it never got old.

"What do you think?" she grinned.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, staring at her bare chest. "I ... wow!"

She laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment too," she said. "Now your turn. Take off your shorts. And you'd better have an erection, or I'm going to feel insulted."

He slipped his shorts down, letting his rock-hard dick spring free. Her grin widened when she saw it. "Just like I remembered," she said. She then slipped her own panties off, letting Jeff see her pussy for the first time.

It had a nice, neat crop of hair around it, the same color as that on her head. It looked, in its own way, as beautiful as Rachael's or Allison's.

"I'm going to start filling up the tub," she said, then headed into the bathroom. Jeff followed her, staring at her body. She leaned over and turned on the hot water, then held her hand under it for a minute as it warmed up. Once she was satisfied with the temperature, she pulled the latch to plug the drain. Then she stood back up, turned around, and hugged him. It was a wonderful feeling; the only other woman who had rubbed her chest against his was Rachael, so it was still quite a new experience for him. Lissa was still slightly taller than him, but in the past year he had grown over four inches, and he would soon pass her up.

It felt especially nice to have his cock pressed against her abdomen. The pressure was exciting, as was the heat of her body.

Too soon she pulled away, but she kept her hands on his shoulders and smiled at him. "I love you, Jeff," she said.

"I love you too, Lissa," he replied.

"Good. Girls like to hear that. So remember that, especially if you ever do get together with your true love Kari."

"Right now I couldn't care less about Kari," he grinned.

"Whatever happened to your adoration and undying devotion?"

"Oh, it's still there. It's just kind of hard to think about it when there's a gorgeous, naked girl standing in front of me."

She giggled. "Thanks, Jeff. You certainly know how to compliment a girl." She glanced over at the tub. "Let's get in the bath," she said.

Jeff was all too happy to oblige her. She slipped into the tub and turned off the water. She lay back against one end of the tub, and Jeff took the other. All of the bathrooms in the Primdale house had large and deep tubs, so the water rose to their chests with them half-reclined like they were. Jeff loved the sight of the tiny waves lapping against her nipples; it was amazingly erotic.

Lissa raised one of her legs out of the water and pointed it at him. "Let's start by washing each other's feet," she said.

"Does that turn you on?" he grinned.

"Just a little," she admitted. "It's like a foot massage."

"Okay," he said, reaching for the liquid soap. He poured a little on his hand, then rubbed it all over her foot. She closed her eyes and smiled with the sensation as he massaged it. He was surprised to find that it didn't bother him at all; normally if she had her feet this close to his face he would complain and tease her about how smelly they were, despite the fact that they weren't smelly at all. Besides, he wanted her to wash his feet as well.

After he soaped up her foot, he began to work on her leg. It was nice and smooth, and very sexy. He spread soap all over it up to her knee.

When he announced that he was finished, she lowered her leg into the water, rubbing her foot against his crotch.

"Hey!" he laughed, and she giggled.

"Oh, come on, you can't say that doesn't feel good," she insisted as she rubbed him with it. Actually, it did feel kind of nice.

"You just caught me off guard, that's all," he replied.

She lifted her other leg out of the water, and he went to work on it as well. She continued to tease him with her other foot, tickling his cock and balls with the toes.

Once he finished with her other leg, she slipped it under the water to join the first. Now he had both her feet teasing him. She trapped his cock between her two big toes and began to rub them up and down.

"Hey, if you keep doing that you're going to finish me off before we get to the real fun," he told her.

"We can't have that," she grinned, drawing her legs back. "Now let me wash your feet."

He handed her the soap, then lifted one leg out of the water. Lissa set to work immediately, and he was surprised at how good it felt. He had never had his foot massaged before, but this felt very nice. All of the tension of the day seemed to vanish in her capable hands.

Like he had done to her, she lathered him up all the way to his knee. When she finished, he decided to give her a taste of her own medicine, so he lowered his leg into the water and pressed his big toe against her feminine slit.

Lissa squealed in surprise and delight, then they both burst out laughing at her reaction. But he didn't take his foot away.

As she washed his other foot, he continued to play with her down there, noticing that not only was she spreading her legs wider and wider as the foreplay continued, but her pussy was beginning to open up. Her clitoris had emerged, and he made sure not to neglect it, just like Rachael had taught him. But there was something else he wanted to do, if Lissa was willing. Experimentally, he pressed his toe against her opening, this time pushing a little harder.

She obviously felt it, because she gasped. He glanced into her eyes for confirmation that it was okay, and the smile on her face told him all he needed to know. He pressed a little harder, and suddenly he felt his toe slide inside of her.

Lissa shuddered as she closed her eyes and sighed. She released his other leg, and he brought it down just above the other one, where he rubbed it against her clit. Both feet worked in unison how, and he watched her body begin to move in rhythm with his toes.

Her hands unconsciously went between her legs, where she took hold of his feet and directed the action. He was more than happy to oblige her; he liked giving her this kind of pleasure. Her breaths were deep and heavy now, and he watched as her chest came out of the water as she inhaled then submerged again as she exhaled. He was enjoying the view immensely.

Then she stopped and stared at him, pushing his feet away.

"What?" he asked, concerned. "Did I do something wrong?"

No, you did something right," she explained. "But the same thing applies to me as applied to you. I don't want to finish before we get to the real fun either."

Jeff laughed. "I don't blame you."

Lissa rose up on her knees, bringing her torso all the way out of the water. Jeff stared at her beautiful chest as she slid over to him. "Sit up," she said.

"What?"

"Sit up," she repeated.

Jeff did as instructed. Lissa wormed her way behind him, then gently guided him down into the water until he was submerged up to his neck and his head rested against her chest.

"Now relax," she told him. He closed his eyes.

She put her hands on his shoulders, and then ran them down his body to just above his cock. Then she drew them back up again and repeated the motion. He sighed in pleasure as she massaged his chest like that. It was absolutely heavenly to be lying here on her breast as she ran her hands all over his body.

She continued it for five minutes, then got a little bolder and let her fingertips brush against his shaft. He moaned as she did that, which she obviously took as a signal to continue because she did the same thing each time she went down. It was almost incidental contact, designed not so much to stimulate him as to just keep him aroused.

After another five minutes, Lissa said, "Okay, let's switch places."

"Do I gotta?" he asked playfully.

"No, you don't gotta," she said. "You don't have to rub your hands all over my boobs if you don't want to. We can just--"

Jeff hurriedly rose up and turned around. Lissa giggled as he grabbed her and pushed her forward so he could get behind her. She lay back against his chest, and he found this position just as comfortable as the previous one. He put his hands on her shoulders, then slid them down to her gorgeous breasts. Instead of continuing or drawing them back up again, however, he left them there, rubbing and squeezing and massaging her tits. They felt so wonderful in his hands, so soft and fun to play with. He focused especially on the nipples, squeezing them between his fingers or teasing them with just his fingertips. They grew hard as he stimulated them, and he knew that she was enjoying this.

"Lower," she whispered.

"What?"

"I want to feel your hands between my legs," she said.

Jeff moved his hands down her body, but couldn't quite reach his destination. So Lissa sat up and leaned back so that her head fell back over his shoulder. Her neck so close to his face looked too inviting for him to resist, so he kissed her there. She moaned in pleasure at the contact.

Jeff brought both of his hands down between her legs, where he began to rub her. He enjoyed the feel of her swollen lips and the cute little bud at the top as he ran his fingertips all over her. Once again her breathing became heavier as her body responded to the sensation. He watched as her breasts thrust out with each breath. Her hands went to those breasts and rubbed them as he took care of her pussy.

He continued to nibble at her neck, which served to heighten her arousal. Her whole body was rocking back and forth by now; she was obviously lost in the pleasure. He enjoyed seeing and feeling her like this; he felt a kind of pride at being able to give her this much pleasure.

He slipped a couple of fingers inside of her, and she cried out. His fingertips on her clitoris seemed to drive her into a frenzy. She didn't even try to conceal the sounds she was making, but screamed them out loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. It was fortunate that they were the only ones at home.

After a few more minutes of this, she reached the peak. "Oh my god, Jeff!" she screamed. "I ... I ... I..." He could feel her walls closing tightly around his fingers as she gave one last cry, before collapsing back against him and panting in exhaustion.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.