Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 15: Fantasies

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Fantasies - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

For the second morning in a row, Greg awoke to the wonderful feeling of two very beautiful women lying in his arms. He could hardly believe what had happened last night. He had made love to his wife and her sister! Furthermore, they had made love to each other right in front of his eyes. His conservative upbringing told him that that was horribly wrong, but he couldn't deny that he had enjoyed every minute of it.

Rachael was the second one to wake. She stared up at him and smiled. "Good morning, handsome," she said.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he replied.

She rose up and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thanks for a wonderful night," she said, then climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom to shower.

The motion woke Allison, who yawned and smiled up at him just like her sister had. Greg put his hand behind her head and lovingly stroked her hair.

"So do I know how to show you a good time or what?" she grinned.

"Do you ever!" he exclaimed.

"So what do you think of Rachael, now that you've had a chance to fuck her?"

"Watch your language," he teased. "There's a lady present."

She laughed. "I'm serious, Greg."

"I'm absolutely overwhelmed. I mean, you actually let me have sex with your sister!"

"It's not that I let you. I wanted you to have sex with her."

"Your promise to her," he nodded.

"That and the fact that now I can make love to her without worrying about you getting mad at me. I mean, it is okay, isn't it?"

Greg sighed. That was a difficult question to answer.

"I suppose so," he replied. "I guess it's really none of my business."

"You're my husband. It is your business. In one sense, it's not all that important, because I'm your wife now, so I'm completely devoted to you. Just like I wouldn't ever have sex with another man, I won't ever have sex with another woman without your permission. That's why I had Rachael seduce you. In order to get your permission."

"What? You're joking, right?"

Allison laughed. "Believe it or not, I'm serious. I'll be completely honest with you, Greg. It's pretty obvious that you're the type of man who likes to see women getting friendly with one another. And you already know that I don't think sex is as big a deal as most people make it out to be. To me, it's just a fun way to enjoy yourself. Of course, the more you like the person you're with, the better it feels. That's why I enjoy having sex with Rachael so much. I would never go behind your back, but whenever you're in the mood to see some kinky lesbian sex, I'd love to give you a show. Especially if it's with someone like Rachael." She glanced at him and smiled. "See? I can tell by the look on your face that that gets you excited."

His face began to turn red. It was true, though he hated to admit it.

"Don't be embarrassed," Allison told him, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, and it doesn't harm my opinion of you at all. In fact, I'm glad. It will help you get over the fact that your new wife is into incestuous lesbian relationships. Because I can see that that bothers you a little."

"A little," he replied. "It's just one more thing I'm going to have to get over. But if it makes you happy..."

"The question is, does it make you happy?"

He thought about that for a moment, then nodded. There was a certain thrill of the forbidden in seeing Allison and Rachael making love, not only because they were both women, but also because they were close family members. He wondered what it would be like to be so sexually liberated that he would be willing to do that. He had no sisters, but he did have a couple of beautiful young daughters...

He wasn't about to start that train of thought. He had read of such men in the news, and thought it horrible that they were willing to harm their own children like that. It was just beyond belief. Greg would never do such a thing to Lissa or Brit.

"So was that the reason for that trip to the Pajama Club?" he asked. "To warm me up to the idea of an incestuous relationship?"

"More or less," Allison smiled. "I just wanted to see what your reaction would be. Since you seemed to have no problem with the fantasy, I figured you wouldn't mind seeing the real thing."

"You were right," he said.

A few minutes later, Rachael emerged from the shower fully dressed, to Greg's disappointment. She came over and gave Greg and Allison a kiss.

"I wish I didn't have to leave," she commented. "This was just too much fun."

"We'll have to get together and do this again some time," Allison told her. "That is, if you're willing, Greg."

He nodded. Despite what he had always been taught to believe, he couldn't deny that it was one of the most erotic experiences of his life.

Rachael left the room and headed upstairs to wake up the kids one by one to say goodbye to them, with a hug for the girls and a long, extended kiss for Jeff. It was too bad that she had to leave, but she had a long drive back home still. She packed up her things and then gave Allison one last, long hug that they held for nearly five minutes. It was obvious that the two sisters cared about each other very much. Then Rachael blew them all a kiss and disappeared out the front door.


After that, everything returned to normal in the family. While Jeff couldn't forget what Lissa had told him the night before, he had told the truth when he said it didn't bother him. So what if Lissa had experimented with another girl? He still loved her.

Lissa began her new job after that, as the evening receptionist at a company run by one of her father's friends. It was really only about three hours a day after school, but even just fifteen hours a week was enough for her to start building up a nice savings account at the bank. At first Allison insisted that the family wait until she got home before they ate dinner, but since she would often not arrive back at the house until well after 7:00, they quickly abandoned that schedule. The family would eat first, then Lissa would eat by herself afterward. Greg and Allison always sat with her at the kitchen table as she ate, so that she wouldn't feel lonely.

September gave way to October, then to November, and suddenly a year had passed since Allison had walked into their lives. She had become so much a part of the family by this time that it was as if she had always been there. Jeff, of course, still maintained his crush on her, and although Lissa knew about it she didn't tease him or try to blackmail him. Since that night after Rachael had left, she felt a kind of closeness to him stemming from her gratitude that he was willing to keep her secret. Her little brother, though sometimes immature, was really a great guy underneath, and she found that she really liked him after all.

It was sometimes exasperating when he fought with Brit, because she knew that her two siblings really cared for each other. But they had fallen into this habit and it seemed like they would never break it. Lissa continued her role as the peacemaker.

By this time, Allison and Lissa were inseparable. By the way they did everything together, it was hard to believe they were eight years apart in age. When she was with Lissa, Allison sometimes acted just like a teenager, joking and playing around, and even giggling. It was very entertaining to watch, especially for Jeff, since he found her particularly sexy when she was like that.

That wasn't to say that she didn't spend time with the others as well. Brit had recently gotten into using live models for her drawings, Allison in particular. Sometimes they would sit together in the rec room for hours as her stepdaughter sketched her. Brit refused to show the sketches to Lissa and especially Jeff, but one day he snuck into her room and peeked at them, and was surprised at how talented she was. Especially in the later sketches, she was really beginning to catch Allison's essence.

Allison would often visit Jeff in the evenings as well. Usually they played computer games together, but with increasing frequency she browsed porn with him. Occasionally they watched that video again, which apparently didn't bother Allison in the least.

During one of these sessions Jeff asked her about lesbians. Rachael had admitted that she had those kinds of tendencies, and that had made Jeff curious.

Allison explained that it was all right for men to get aroused by the thought of women with other women. For some reason, it was quite common in fact. She helped him find some sites along those lines, and he suddenly found himself looking at the first images of all-girl sex that didn't originate in his own mind.

His heart raced in his chest and his breathing grew heavy as he saw those pictures. There was something so terribly forbidden yet extremely exciting about them. Allison sat next to him, amused at his reaction. As usual, she kept an arm around his shoulders as they browsed the images together, which only served to heighten his arousal.

Whenever Allison visited Jeff at night, Lissa would see her going into his room and hear the click as she locked the door, and wondered what was going on. While it was probably just harmless fun, she couldn't suppress a suspicion that there was something more sinister happening. She didn't have the same imagination that her little sister did, but thoughts kept popping into her head, thoughts of what the two of them could be doing alone together.

She found that those thoughts, rather than disgusting her, aroused her. Thoughts of them naked in bed together, fondling and groping and even having sex. When she closed her eyes, she could see Jeff kissing her all over her face and neck, his hands grasping at her breasts. Meanwhile, Allison's hand was on his cock, stroking it up and down, maneuvering it closer and closer to her pussy, until finally...

Usually when Lissa started thinking these thoughts, she had to do something about them. Whenever Allison disappeared into Jeff's room, Lissa headed to her own, where she could take care of her own needs.

It was worst when she got those thoughts into her head early in the day, and she had to go through the entire school day and three hours of work before she could come home. On one particularly frustrating day in December she skipped dinner entirely and headed upstairs to satisfy herself.

She immediately stripped off her clothes, dropping them on the floor and lying down on her bed. She closed her eyes and put her hand to her moist pussy, rubbing it firmly and almost roughly. Her other hand went to one of her breasts to stimulate it as she had visions of Allison and Jeff together.

She had been going for about ten minutes when a knock at her bedroom door suddenly intruded on her fantasy.

"Who is it?" Lissa asked, grabbing her bathrobe and pulling it on.

"It's Allison," the voice on the other side of the door replied, and Lissa sighed in relief. She climbed out of bed and opened the door. Her stepmother entered, carrying a plate of food and a glass of milk.

"I was just about to take a shower," Lissa explained. "You kind of caught me at a bad moment."

"Sorry," replied Allison. "Anyway, I knew you missed dinner, so I brought you something to eat."

"Thanks," Lissa grinned, taking the plate and setting it on her desk. "I'll eat later."

Allison stared at her for a few seconds, until Lissa began to feel uncomfortable in her gaze.

"It sounds like you're trying to get rid of me," said Allison.

"What? Why would I want to get rid of you?"

"So you can go back to whatever you were doing."

"I told you, I was just about to take a shower."

"Really? It doesn't look like it."

"What do you mean?" asked Lissa, a little embarrassed. Did Allison suspect?

"Flushed face, slightly labored breathing, an embarrassed look, and of course, the smell."

"What smell?" Lissa demanded.

"It's unmistakable. You've been playing with yourself."

"What?" Lissa almost shouted.

"No need to get defensive," Allison smiled. "It doesn't bother me. A girl your age needs to get relief somehow, and since you don't have a boyfriend, your options are limited."

"Allison, I..."

"Come on, Lissa. There's no need to keep secrets from me. I love you, remember? No matter what you do, I won't judge you. Besides, you think you're the only one who masturbates?"

"What are you saying?"

"I like to play with myself now and then too."

"But you have Dad."

"I know, and the sex with him is great. But sometimes I just like to feel my own hands, that's all. So if you want to pleasure yourself, go right ahead."

"But I..."

"Tell me the truth, Lissa. Is that what you were doing?"

Lissa gritted her teeth, then nodded, still red from embarrassment. Allison smiled and threw her arms around her. "It's okay, Lissa, really," she said. "I'm just sorry I interrupted. Sometimes a girl needs her privacy, and I took that away from you. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know."

"I'll be fine," Lissa replied, hugging her stepmother back. She always enjoyed the physical contact that came from hugging Allison. It was one of the most wonderful feelings in the world to have her stepmother hold her like this as a sign of her affection. Allison leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, and Lissa smiled in contentment.

"I have an idea," said Allison, drawing away. She took Lissa's hands in her own. "If you wouldn't be too embarrassed, maybe we could do it together."

"Together?" Lissa gasped.

"Yes. The bed's big enough for both of us. You take one end and I'll take the other. What do you say?"

"I don't know..." Lissa stammered. "It's just a little too..."

"Intimate?" asked Allison. "It's all right if you say no, but I'd really like to share this with you."

Lissa considered for a minute. She had never played with herself in front of someone else, never even thought of it except in the occasional fantasy about Jeff. Normally she would be horrified at the suggestion. But this was Allison. If there was one person with whom she'd be willing to share this experience, it was her.

"All right," said Lissa, and Allison's face lit up with delight.

Lissa moved to the head of the bed and stripped off her bathrobe. She watched as her stepmother undressed, folding her clothes neatly and placing them on the nearby chair. Then Allison sat down on the foot of the bed. Both girls lay back across the bed, which was wide enough to support them from their heads to their thighs.

Lissa watched in amazement as Allison spread her legs and put her hand between them, beginning to rub up and down. She closed her eyes and breathed slowly and deeply. Lissa found it surprisingly comfortable to watch Allison like this. The two of them had no secrets from each other; they were open about their bodies and sex, so it was just natural that Allison would share this experience with her. It was exciting and even-- dare she even think it?-- erotic. Lissa found her own hand sliding to that place between her legs that she knew so well.

She closed her eyes and let the pleasure overtake her. While she was used to fondling herself this way, this was different, because she was with her best friend. The difference, though subtle, heightened her arousal.

"So who do you fantasize about when you masturbate?" Allison suddenly asked.

"What?" asked Lissa, opening her eyes and turning her head to the side to stare at the woman. Allison continued to rub herself, so Lissa did the same.

"Who do you fantasize about?" Allison repeated. "A boy at school? A movie star?"

"I ... Well..." Lissa didn't know how to answer that question. How could she tell her stepmother the truth without sounding like a horrible person?

"Would it help if I told you my fantasies?" asked Allison.

"Um ... maybe."

"All right. Sometimes I fantasize about your father, but mostly with him I just live out my fantasies. Sometimes I fantasize about Jeff."

Lissa gasped. Jeff? Her brother?

"Come on, Lissa, it's not that strange," Allison said. "I'm sure you've noticed, he's a great-looking guy, and he's one of the nicest men I know. It would probably be strange if I didn't fantasize about him."

"But ... he's your stepson."

"Even if he were my real son it wouldn't change things. It's just a fantasy, Lissa. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't allow themselves to live out their wildest dreams in their fantasies. It's the one place where you can throw off all of your inhibitions. I'll bet you fantasize about him too sometimes, don't you?"

"No, I--"

"Tell me the truth, Lissa. Remember, I refuse to judge you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.