Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 14: Rachael's Final Conquest

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Rachael's Final Conquest - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Rachael was still lying in her arms when Lissa woke up in the morning. Lissa just stared at her for a few minutes, trying to sort out her own thoughts and feelings. It was something she had never experienced before; Lissa had always been a good girl, never one to do something so dirty. But she couldn't deny that she had enjoyed it.

For now she decided to just call it an experiment and leave it at that. So now she had had a lesbian encounter. That didn't mean she was a lesbian; it was just one time after all. She still liked men, not women.

Rachael woke a few minutes later. She kissed Lissa once on the chest, then sat up and stretched, smiling brightly.

"I told you you would like it," said Rachael, then reached out and put her hand on one of Lissa's breasts. "Are you up for seconds?"

"No," Lissa told her. "Look, I..."

Rachael removed her hand. "So you haven't really converted over then," she nodded. "Oh well. It was worth a try."

"I'm sorry," said Lissa.

"Don't be. You let me do it once, and that's good enough for me. If you ever feel like getting naughty with another girl again, though, keep me in mind."

"I won't. This was just to see what it would feel like. I'm not going to do it ever again."

"We'll see," Rachael said with a wink. Then she picked up her tee-shirt and panties and headed for the door.

"What are you doing?" Lissa demanded.

"I've got to get downstairs before the others wake up," she explained. "What would they think if they saw that I had slept in your room?"

"But you're naked!"

"I'll dress downstairs."

"But what if they see you?"

Rachael laughed. "I like to take risks," she explained, then opened the door and slipped outside.


Jeff was sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast when Rachael appeared in the hall, completely naked. He stared in shock as she glanced around, then spied him. Her face lit up with a grin, and she motioned for him to come over. He did so, and she took his hand and pulled him into the front room.

"Why are you ... I mean... ?" Jeff stammered.

"Because I slept in the nude last night," she explained.

"But you weren't on the couch when I came downstairs," he said.

"That's because I didn't sleep on the couch."

"Where did you sleep then?"

Rachael grinned. She slipped her hand down inside his sweat pants and wrapped them around his cock, which was rapidly hardening. Then she leaned in and whispered, "With your big sister."

Jeff gasped, and his cock spasmed, causing Rachael to giggle. She withdrew her hand, to his disappointment.

"I wanted to see your reaction," she explained. "Or more accurately, feel it. You like that, don't you?"

He didn't know the answer to that question. She already knew he liked the idea of girls with girls, but his sister...

"You have to promise not to tell her," Rachael insisted. "Or anyone else, for that matter."

"But did you two... ?"

"Yes we did. At least, I did to her, but since this was her first time I didn't expect her to reciprocate. That's why I need you to take care of me."

"Take care of you?"

"I've got to have an orgasm, or I'm going to explode," she said. "I could just play with myself, but I'd rather have someone else do it for me." She immediately grabbed his hand and placed it on her crotch. "It's not as good as lips, but until you warm up to the idea you'd probably think that's disgusting. And it's not as good as a cock, but that could be messy. So I'll have to settle for your hand," she said.

"But ... right here?"

"Yes, right here in the front room, where everyone can see us if they come downstairs. And if you do a good job, I'll take care of your needs as well."

A little frightened of being caught, he began to rub her. She spread her arms over the back of the couch and gripped it in anticipation of the coming pleasure. At first she sat there immobile, but as the pleasure built she rocked her hips forward with each motion. He could feel moistness on his fingers, and her lips were beginning to spread. He let his fingers find her opening, slipping them in on the downstroke and back out on the upstroke. Her grip on the couch tightened and she threw her head back with her eyes shut tightly. Her mouth was closed, but he could hear little mewling sounds in her throat as she fought to keep from crying out.

He couldn't help himself, but leaned down and kissed her on the nipple. She gasped in pleasure and shock at the unexpected sensation. Taking that as a sign to continue, he licked all over it, and even held it in his teeth and nibbled gently.

As his fingers explored her opening, he could feel her starting to tense up around them, and he knew that she was close. He sucked her nipple into his mouth as hard as he could to maximize her pleasure.

Her orgasm was intense, but thankfully silent. She thrust her hips forward against his hand as if trying to drive his fingers deeper inside her, shuddered violently as she clenched her eyes shut tightly and grimaced in the height of pleasure, then finally collapsed back on the couch. Her hips continued to rock back and forth for about a minute longer as the pleasure died down, then finally she sighed and relaxed. Instinctively, he leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back, putting a hand behind his head to hold him there. When she released him and he drew away, he could see the smile of contentment on her face.

"You kiss like your sister," she commented. "Have you two been practicing together?"

"Uh ... no..." he stammered, growing red.

"That's right, you said you'd never kissed anyone before me. So maybe being a good kisser is hereditary. I suppose there's one way to find out. I'll just have to kiss your dad."

"What?"

"Later, though. Maybe after he comes home tonight."

"Oh, very funny."

"It wasn't a joke. But I forgot, I promised to take care of you, Jeff."

"Um, maybe we should do it in my room," he told her. "I don't want to make a mess on the couch."

"Good point. I guess I'll just have to swallow."

He grinned in anticipation as she slid down onto the floor in front of him.

She didn't disappoint him. She kissed the tip of his cock, and let the kiss open up into a slurp as the head disappeared into her mouth. She didn't stop there, though, but lowered her head along it until it reached the back of her throat. Then she pulled her head back until just the tip was in again.

She repeated this motion over and over again, sucking hungrily as she did so. Jeff watched her cheeks deflate each time she pulled back and let himself enjoy the stimulation.

It was her tongue that really drove him wild. She licked all over his cock, teasing it especially hard when just the tip was in her mouth. It danced over the head, sometimes pressing against the slit as if trying to burrow its way inside. It was almost a ticklish sensation, but in a good way. He loved the intensely erotic feeling.

She sped up her motion and at the same time sucked even harder. He didn't think it was possible, but the pleasure felt even more intense. He threw his head back, shut his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth, trying not to let out the moans of pleasure that threatened to escape his lips at any moment. Just like Rachael a few minutes ago, he began to rock his hips back and forth in unconscious motions.

She sensed his movements and wrapped one of her hands around the base of his cock to keep him from spearing it into her too far. She brought the other one up and began to tease his balls, running her fingernails lightly over them. That served to heighten the stimulation, pushing him closer and closer to a climax.

He could feel the pleasure mounting, and he smiled as he realized that Rachael was about to give him his third orgasm. His heart pounded in his chest and his breaths came in gasps. He was almost there...

A sudden movement off to the side caught his attention, and he turned his head. To his astonishment, Lissa stood there in the great hall, a look of shock on her face as she stared into the living room. Her eyes seemed to be fixed on the point where his cock disappeared into Rachael's hungry mouth.

The thought that he was putting on a show for his big sister was enough to push him over the edge. He gritted his teeth to keep the sound from escaping as he let the thrill overtake him, and he released his load. Rachael gulped it down eagerly and kept sucking as he shot over and over again into her mouth. Lissa continued to watch in fascination, her look of shock giving way to one of delight.

It finally ended, and Rachael let his cock slip from her mouth. She placed it back inside his pants as Lissa ducked out of view.

Rachael stood up. "We'll have to do this again some time," she said as she started searching through her bag for some clothes to wear.

"Definitely!" he exclaimed with a grin.

"So tell me Jeff, who's your favorite babysitter now?"

"Is there any doubt?" he laughed.

"Well, I guess I'd better go take a shower," she said, then grabbed her duffel bag and headed down the hall to Greg's and Allison's room, leaving Jeff on the couch feeling absolutely wonderful.

After resting for a few minutes with a broad smile on his face, he got up and headed back into the kitchen to continue his breakfast. He had just about finished when his little sister appeared in the hall.

"Hi, Brit!" he grinned.

"You sound particularly cheerful this morning," she replied. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy to see you."

"That's a first," she giggled.

"I just don't feel like being in a bad mood today," he smiled. "So let's not spoil it, okay?"

"Aw, you're no fun," she teased, but he just laughed. She sat down at the table and poured herself a bowl of cereal.

A few minutes later Rachael returned from the bathroom, dressed in a tee-shirt and shorts. "So how's cute little Britney doing this morning?" she asked with a wide grin.

"Okay, what's going on?" asked Brit. "You're acting unusually cheerful too."

"I'm just happy to see you," Rachael replied.

Jeff and Brit both laughed.

"That's exactly what I said," Jeff explained.

"Well, why not?" asked Rachael. "Apparently you're the popular one this morning, Brit."

"That or there's some kind of conspiracy going on here."

"You found us out," Jeff said. "We've got an evil plot to trick you into getting in a good mood, and then ... well, we haven't really planned any further than that yet. But trust me, our plot will be suitably diabolical!"

"Well, the first part's working," she smiled.

Rachael stood back up. "I need to go see your sister for a minute," she said.

"Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" asked Brit.

"I already ate," Rachael replied, and Jeff snorted as he tried to keep from laughing.

"What's that all about?" Brit demanded.

"Just an inside joke," said Rachael, then headed for the stairs.


Lissa was sitting on her bed when Rachael knocked on the door and entered. Rachael came over and sat down beside her.

"I figured I should come talk to you before Allison and your dad get back," she said. "Lissa, if you feel at all bad about what happened, I want you to know that you did absolutely nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong?" Lissa said. "But I let you..."

"Don't you dare blame yourself," Rachael insisted. "It was my fault, not yours. I won't say I wish it didn't happen, because I'm glad it did. You're an absolutely gorgeous young woman, and I've been attracted to you since I first met you."

"Please don't," said Lissa.

"So it does bother you. I'm sorry. I don't want you to hate me, but better that than to hate yourself. If you want to put all the blame on me, I'm perfectly willing to accept it."

"It's all right," Lissa sighed. "I knew what I was doing."

"Let me give you a word of advice then. Don't look back on the experience with disgust or horror. Remember how good it felt and think of it with fondness. Let it be a wonderful memory, even if you never do anything like it again. Then you won't feel so bad about it."

Lissa nodded. "Okay. I can do that much at least. I hope it doesn't sound like I'm mad at you, Rachael. I really do like you. I just can't do this again."

"I understand, and I'm glad that you like me. Can I still be your friend?"

Lissa laughed. "Of course, Rachael. Just don't expect me to let you take it any further than that."

Rachael leaned in and hugged her. "Thanks," she whispered.


When Greg and Allison arrived home that afternoon, Rachael ran up and gave Allison a hug. All three children were sitting in the living room playing card games.

"How did everything go?" asked Greg.

"Couldn't be better," Rachael reported. "Your kids are great. I'm jealous that Allison gets to spend so much time with them."

"So Brit and Jeff weren't any trouble?"

"They did get into a couple of arguments, but nothing serious."

"So how late did Jeff stay up?"

"Until midnight on Friday. After I sent Brit to bed, we went downstairs and watched a movie. Then on Saturday, he went to bed early. Probably tired after staying up so late Friday, the poor dear."

"Well, I'm glad you got along so well," said Allison. "And what about you three?" she asked the kids. "Should we invite Rachael back to babysit you again?"

"Sure!" said Jeff, a little too enthusiastically.

Allison laughed. "Looks like you have a fan," she told her sister.

"It feels good to be liked so well," Rachael beamed, "especially by someone like my little nephew Jeff."

"Hey, I'm not so little!" he complained, though jokingly. He understood what Rachael was doing; she was deliberately emphasizing the difference in their ages in order to minimize any suspicion about what had happened between them.

Rachael shrugged. "Okay, I'll admit that you're growing up, and that you're not just a kid anymore. Satisfied?"

"Fine," he said.

The three adults adjourned to the dining room to talk while the kids finished their game.

Rachael stayed for supper, where they all talked about their weekend. They conveniently left out certain parts, of course. To Jeff's immense relief, Rachael didn't even hint anything about it. He knew she enjoyed living on the edge, and could very easily have accidentally given it away.

After dinner, Jeff retired to his room, where he spent most of the rest of the evening lying on his bed, staring up at the ceiling and reliving the events of Friday night and Saturday morning over and over again in his mind. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a girl as beautiful as Rachael take his virginity. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. He decided that he liked sex.

When bedtime came around, he stripped down to his boxer shorts and climbed back into bed. Just then he heard a knock at his door. Lissa opened it and stepped inside, closing and locking it behind her.

So here it was. He was about to have that talk with her that he had been anticipating all day. He didn't know whether he looked forward to it or dreaded it.

"Jeff," she said, sitting down on his bed next to him.

"I know," he replied. "We have to talk about today. You saw me and Rachael this morning."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to walk in on you like that."

"Don't be sorry; you didn't do anything wrong. I mean, we were right in the middle of the front room after all."

"But I ... I stayed and watched. I should have just left right away. It was a private moment between you and Rachael, and I peeked."

"If I had really thought it would bother me, I wouldn't have let her do it out where anyone could see us. Just from what I know about Rachael, I'm sure she would have been delighted to know that you were watching. And it's not like you haven't seen my ... well..."

She grew red. "I suppose you're right," she mumbled. "So it really doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all."

"So I suppose Rachael told you where she spent the night," Lissa sighed.

"Er ... I..."

"Jeff," she said, and he was startled to see a look of fear in her eyes. "Look, I ... Oh, Jeff, I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just..."

Then she suddenly broke down into tears. "I feel so dirty!" she said. "I'm horrified of what you must think of me! Promise me you won't tell Dad. I couldn't stand that."

He put an arm around her, and she collapsed into his arms, her tear-stained face against his chest. He didn't know what to do; this was the first time he had seen her cry in years. She was his big sister, always so strong, so sure of herself. He wrapped his arms around her and just sat there, not saying anything but just letting her sob into his chest.

"Jeff, if you can believe me, I'm not a bad person," she said. "This was the first time I've ever done anything like that. I just wanted to know what it felt like."

"Lissa," he soothed, "I don't think you're bad at all. You're my sister, and I'll never stop loving you." The words seemed to come naturally, and from the way they seemed to calm her, apparently they were just what she needed. "I want you to do whatever makes you happy. Personally, it doesn't bother me a bit; if you decide you like girls in that way, then I'm happy for you and I'll support you in that decision. But if you think this was a mistake, that's fine too, but don't dwell on it. Put it behind you. Personally, it doesn't bother me a bit if that's what you're worried about."

"Really?" she asked.

"Absolutely. You were just experimenting, that's all. You know I don't see anything wrong with experimenting, right? I mean, what else would you call that little incident while we were camping?" he smiled. Lissa looked up at him and laughed.

"Good point," she said. "Thanks, Jeff. But do you promise not to tell Dad?"

"I already promised Rachael I wouldn't tell anyone. Even you, but it looks like that's a moot point now. Your secret's safe with me. As long as you promise not to tell anyone about what you saw this morning."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.