Allison and the Primdales
Chapter 9: Family Campout

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Family Campout - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The drive out into the mountains was long but full of excitement. The strategic placement of Lissa between Jeff and Brit in the back seat of the van kept their bickering to a minimum, so they managed to keep a mostly cheerful tone to the conversation.

Allison kept them interested the whole time by telling stories and amusing anecdotes about when her family went camping when she was younger. They laughed at the tale of the skunk that had taken up residence in their campsite forcing the family to sleep in the car, and the time when Allison had gotten disoriented coming back from the bathroom in the dark and accidentally ended up in the wrong camp and even climbed into a stranger's tent, and the incident of the missing car keys (it turned out that a raccoon had stolen them, and then later changed his mind and brought them back). The kids wondered how many of these were true and how many were tall tales, but in the end it didn't matter. The whole point was to entertain them, and it worked like a charm.

She had been the one to pick the campground. It was a little known out-of-the-way place near a stream with several campsites and running water in the bathrooms. It had a couple of short hiking trails of not more than a couple of miles and a nice swimming hole about half a mile downstream. She said that unless things had changed since the last time she had been back there, there was a good chance that they would have the whole campground to themselves.

She was right. When they pulled in, they found the place deserted. That didn't mean it was dusty or overgrown or full of cobwebs; on the contrary, it seemed to be well maintained.

There was a small parking lot surrounded by about half a dozen camp sites hidden back in the woods with picnic tables and flat spots for tents. They surveyed the area and chose a site with room for both tents, then went to work setting up camp.

All things considered, they did a fairly decent job of it. Allison helped them set up the tents with only a couple of minor comments of worry from Brit that they were going to break the poles, since she didn't understand that the poles were designed to be flexible in order to create an arch to support the tent.

After finishing they unpacked the gear, unrolling the sleeping bags in the tents so that everyone could reserve their spots. Jeff didn't relish the thought of sleeping between his two sisters, but he was determined to enjoy himself on this trip so he didn't complain too much about it.

Even though there was a picnic table, they had also packed several folding lawn chairs, which they set up around the camp.

By the time they had the camp fully set up it was lunch time, so they gathered around the picnic table and ate sandwiches and chips. Afterward, they divided into various activities. Greg, who had done most of the hard work setting up the camp, was tired so he decided to just relax and read a book he had brought along. Allison had brought her camera, so she asked Brit if she would like to go on another photographic excursion like they had last November. Brit enthusiastically agreed, which left only Lissa and Jeff.

Lissa suggested they go explore the hiking trail that Allison said led to the swimming hole. Jeff wasn't in the mood for swimming, but Lissa said she just wanted to scout it out. So Lissa grabbed a little day pack from the tent and the two of them took off in the direction of the stream.

The silvery water looked cool and refreshing, and Jeff wished he had changed into his swimming trunks after all. The stream had a rocky bank, and a dirt trail ran alongside it, which the two siblings followed. They laughed and joked as they went, in high spirits from the freedom of the outdoors. Even after only a couple of hours here, he decided he liked camping. No wonder Allison wanted to take them. No doubt she knew that once they experienced it for the first time, they would be hooked.

In no time the campground vanished into the forest behind them and they found themselves in the deep woods. They didn't worry; with the trail so clearly marked there was no chance of getting lost, and in fact the separation from the others only added to their feeling of liberation.

Soon they came across what must be the swimming hole. It was a wide spot in the stream, shallow on the near side and deep on the far side. The water slowed down to a lazy crawl here. There was even a sandy beach, probably artificial because all along the rest of the river there were only flat river rocks. The forest opened up here, allowing the warm sun to beat down on them and relax them into a near lethargy. In short, the swimming hole was perfect.

"Let's rest here for a while," Lissa suggested, taking his hand and leading him over to a nearby fallen log that made a perfect bench. They sat down on it, and for some reason that Jeff couldn't understand, Lissa didn't drop his hand. It didn't matter; it wasn't like she was his girlfriend or anything, so it didn't really mean anything.

"This is nice," Lissa commented.

"What's nice?" asked Jeff.

"Everything. The campground, the swimming hole, you."

"Me? What's so nice about me?"

"You know I don't get along with any of the boys at school, so it's nice to have at least one boy I can talk to. Thanks for being such a good brother, Jeff."

"Well I think you're a good sister, too. I guess it's because I don't get along with any of the girls at school. And I certainly don't get along with Brit."

"I know. It's sad. She's your sister, Jeff. You're supposed to love her."

"I do love her. It's not that I like to fight with her. It's just that sometimes she's so bratty."

"So you have to be the mature one."

"Let's not talk about her right now. I'm in too much of a good mood and I don't want to spoil it with a lecture."

"Okay," Lissa smiled. "So what about the girls at school? Why don't you get along with them? I know some of the girls your age, and they're really nice."

"I know. There's nothing wrong with them. I guess I'm just shy."

"You don't have to be, you know. You're really good-looking, and really nice. I'll bet any girl in school would love to get to know you. Take Kari Williams for instance."

"Oh, come on. Don't tease me about her."

"I'm not teasing. I know you like her, Jeff. I think you should at least talk to her some time."

"One of the most popular girls in the school? Are you kidding?"

Lissa sighed. "You really need to work on your self-confidence."

"Allison told me the same thing," he replied.

"She's right."

"Probably. But it's hard."

"I've got an idea," Lissa grinned. "Why don't you pretend I'm Kari? Pretend we're at school, and you come up to me. What would you say?"

"I don't know."

"Just start. I'm sure it won't be as hard as you think."

"Well for one thing, I doubt I'm going to be holding her hand before I even start talking with her," he said with a grin, glancing down.

Lissa laughed and dropped his hand. "Okay, good point. So just start talking to me."

"But what should I say?"

"'Hi' is always a good opening line."

"Okay. Hi, Kari."

"Hi, Jeff. Let's kiss," Lissa grinned, then puckered up and leaned in.

Jeff burst out laughing, and Lissa did too.

"You see how easy that was?" said Lissa.

"Somehow I don't think it would be that easy," he answered.

Lissa put her arms around him and hugged him. "Jeff, you're really a great guy. You just don't realize it. I wasn't kidding when I said I thought any girl would love to get to know you."

"You're just saying that because you're my sister," he said, but he really did appreciate it. He put his arms around her waist and hugged her back. Normally he didn't like hugs, but for some reason this one was okay.

"No, I'm not just saying it because I'm your sister. In fact, if I weren't your sister, I would love to be your girlfriend."

"Okay, now you're getting weird," he said, but with a smile.

"I'm serious, Jeff. The reason I don't get along with boys my age is because they're all so stuck on themselves. It disgusts me. You, on the other hand, can be really nice when you want to be. I mean, when you're just being yourself. I love you, Jeff. And if I weren't your sister, I think I would still love you, after I got to know you of course."

"Come on, Lissa. Don't tease me like that."

"I'm not teasing. I just think you ought to give Kari a chance to know you, and I'll bet she learns to love you like I do."

"I hope it's not like you do. The last thing I need is another sister."

Lissa laughed. "You know what I mean," she said. "I just think if you put forth a little effort, you'd be surprised at the results."

"Okay, I'll think about it."

"Well don't think too long, because otherwise some other guy will come along who won't treat her half as well as you will. You wouldn't like to see that, would you?"

"No I wouldn't."

Lissa drew away, to his disappointment. He let go of her and just sat there with her for a minute.

"Oh!" she suddenly said. "I forgot to put on my sun block. I'd better put it on if I'm going to stay out here any longer." She reached into her day pack and rummaged through the items in there. A moment later she pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

"You need some too if you don't want to burn," she told him.

"Yes, mommy," he teased.

"Tell you what. I'll do you if you do me."

"Okay," he shrugged.

Lissa flipped the top open on the bottle, then hesitated. "Why don't you take off your shirt?" she suggested.

"What? Why? I just need it on the parts that are exposed."

"I know, but what if you decide to go swimming later? Then you'll need to put it on again. This way you'll just have to do it once."

That made sense. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

Lissa poured some lotion on her hand, rubbed them together, then put her hands on his chest. She began to rub it in, and he felt strangely excited by her touch.

She rubbed him all over his chest, starting with his shoulders and working her way down to his stomach. When she reached his pants, he was surprised to feel her slide the tips of her fingers under the waistband and into his shorts. She skimmed across the top of the hair line.

It was only a momentary touch, then she withdrew her hand and finished rubbing his abdomen as if nothing had happened. He couldn't believe it; had she not realized what she had done?

She had him turn around, and she began to work on his back. He decided just to relax; if she didn't mind that she had touched him there, then he wasn't going to make a big deal of it, and perhaps embarrass her. If he did that, she might not want to keep doing this, and it really did feel nice.

All too soon it ended. She removed her hands from his back, to his disappointment, and he turned around to face her again. He was about to put his shirt back on, but she told him to leave it off. He didn't know why she asked him to do that, but he obliged her. The sun on his bare torso did feel rather nice.

"Now my turn," she said, holding out the bottle of lotion. Jeff took it, poured a few drops on his hands, and rubbed them together.

"So where should I start?" he asked.

"Start with my shoulders," she replied. She pulled the strap of her tank top off to the side to bare her shoulder to him. It was a simple, innocent gesture, but for some reason seeing her there without that single little strap was strangely erotic.

He forced himself to clear that thought from his head, and began to rub her shoulder. She pulled aside the other strap as well to give him access to the other shoulder.

It was almost like a massage, as he rubbed the lotion into her skin. Lissa closed her eyes and smiled, as if enjoying the sensation of his hands on her body. Jeff certainly did.

"Now where?" he asked as he poured some more lotion onto his hands.

"Lower," she replied casually.

"Lower?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes. Do all around my neck."

A little hesitantly, he began to work her upper chest, trying to keep his hands from straying too far down. It was difficult, the swelling of her breasts began almost too high for him to apply the lotion without touching them. Somehow he managed to complete his task, though.

Then she looked at him with a strange gleam in her eye. "Lower," she said again.

"Lissa..." he began, but didn't know what to say.

"Jeff, can you keep a secret?" she asked.

"Um ... sure," he said. "What's the secret?"

"It's not something I'm going to tell you," she replied. "It's something I'm going to do. Or rather, we're going to do together."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember this spring when you pulled down my swimming suit?" she asked.

Jeff began to grow red. "Yeah. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry," she replied. "I'm flattered that you wanted to see my body. In fact, if you want to see it again, I'll let you."

"What?" he exclaimed in shock.

"I want you to rub sun block all over my chest, just like I rubbed it all over yours. So I'm going to take off my shirt."

"Really?" he asked, a broad grin forming on his face.

"Really," she answered. "But there's something I want you to do for me too."

"What?" he asked.

"If you're going to see my boobs, I want to see your cock."

"Okay!" he agreed enthusiastically.

She smiled, then she took hold of the bottom of her tank top and with one swift motion pulled it over her head. Jeff stared in amazement at her bare breasts. He had only had an instant to look at them that spring, but now he took a good, long look at them. While they weren't as full as Allison's by any means, they were beautiful in their own way. She had a certain youthful charm to her figure, very attractive and appealing.

"Now you have to show me your cock," she said. Jeff nodded and unzipped his pants. He slipped the front of his boxer shorts down and let his member spring free. It was already hard from the view of Lissa's body.

Lissa's eyes lit up with delight when she saw it. "Wow, Jeff!" she said. "It's gorgeous! Can I touch it?"

Without waiting for an answer, she reached out and wrapped her hand around it. Jeff gasped as the contact send a thrill through him. He had never been touched like that before.

As if that wasn't enough, she began to stroke it up and down, which sent the pleasure through him in waves. He couldn't believe it! He never knew it was possible to feel this good!

"You still have a job to do," she told him. He nodded and squirted some more lotion onto his hands. He reached out and placed them directly on her boobs.

That felt wonderful too. He took a moment to get used to the feel of them; they were not too soft and not too hard. His hands slid all around them, massaging the lotion into them.

Something was happening to the nipples, he realized. They were firming up, getting harder. He glanced up at her face, but she had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply. Then he remembered reading somewhere that when a woman was aroused, her nipples hardened just like a man's penis did.

"Oh Jeff," she breathed, obviously enjoying this as much as he was. She hadn't released his cock, but continued to stroke it up and down. His hands fell into the same rhythm as he rubbed all over her breasts. It was delightful, exquisite, and absolutely wonderful.

Unfortunately, it had to come to an end. He suddenly heard someone calling their names from a distance. Lissa's eyes opened wide, and she hurriedly grabbed her shirt as Jeff stuffed his cock, a little painfully, back inside his pants and zipped up. Lissa barely had enough time to throw her tank top back on before Allison and Brit appeared, walking around the bend in the path.

"Oh there you are," Allison smiled. "Enjoying the sunlight, I see."

"Yeah, it's nice and warm here," Jeff replied.

"I see you found the swimming hole."

"Yes, isn't it great?" said Lissa. "Now I wish I had brought my swimsuit instead of leaving it back at the campsite."

"Well, maybe we can go swimming later. We've got all tomorrow and Monday to have fun. Today I just want to relax."

"And take photos," Brit added. "Smile, Lissa. Smile, Jeff."

They both grinned as she raised the camera and snapped a picture. Then she walked around them and took a few pictures of the swimming hole.

"Do you mind if we join you on your photographic expedition?" asked Lissa. "I'm in the mood for some company."

"And Jeff doesn't count because he's no fun to be with," Brit replied.

"That's funny, coming from you," Jeff said sarcastically. "At least I prefer the company of people to the company of a camera."

"Just because you're no good at photography."

"Come on, guys," said Lissa. "Let's not fight. We're supposed to be having fun."

"Okay," said Jeff. "Truce, Brit?"

"Truce," she agreed.

They spent the rest of the afternoon following Brit along the trail, suggesting pictures for her to take and reveling in the great outdoors. Jeff had to admit, he had been a little uneasy about this vacation, but now that he was out here, he decided it was great. And that wasn't just because of what had happened between Lissa and him.

They got back to camp a couple of hours later and found Greg napping in his tent. Allison slipped inside and woke him with a kiss, and he groggily returned to the land of the living.

With all the trees around, darkness came early to the campground. As Greg prepared a dinner of beef stew on the camp stove, Allison set about building a fire in the fire pit. It wasn't long before they had a nice, warm blaze going. They sat around talking and eating dinner as the sky darkened and night approached.

Jeff kept stealing glances at Lissa that evening, wondering what she was thinking. She seemed to have forgotten all about what they had done that afternoon, or more likely, was pretending that it never happened. He wondered if that was just so that the rest of the family wouldn't suspect, or if maybe she was ashamed and didn't want to think about it.

After dinner, Greg turned on the propane lantern that he had bought for the trip, which gave them enough light to sit around the picnic table and play card games. They had brought a couple of their family favorites, and they played for hours, laughing and smiling and having a great time, until it was time for bed.

By agreement, Lissa and Brit went into the tent first to change into their pajamas, then they emerged and Jeff changed into his. He wore a tee-shirt and sweat pants to protect against the chill of the open air. Even during the summer the temperature dropped into the fifties at night, not fatally cold but not pleasant to be in without warm clothes.

His sisters joined him in the tent, and they all climbed into their respective sleeping bags. None of them seemed to want to go to sleep; it was a new experience and therefore an adventure. They stayed up talking until they heard Greg's voice from the other tent telling them to quiet down.

They immediately fell silent, and Jeff lay there staring up at the domed ceiling of the tent for a while, thinking about a hundred different things. His sister Lissa was at the top of the list. He wished he knew what she was thinking, whether she wanted to forget all about what had happened that day or whether, life Jeff, she wanted to try it again some time. He knew it was naughty, but they were just fooling around, not being serious. That made it okay, or at least, not as bad.

Maybe he would get her alone tomorrow and talk to her about it. If she wanted to stop it and never think about it again, he wouldn't push her. He just had to know.

He was beginning to get drowsy, so he rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes, just listening to the sounds of the woods all around him. It was a peaceful symphony, very restful in fact.

He had just about fallen asleep when he heard Lissa shuffling her sleeping bag closer to his. Suddenly she was up against his back, and she slipped her hand down inside his bag.

"We never did get to finish what we started this afternoon," she whispered quietly as her hand sought out his crotch. Jeff nearly gasped as her hand entered his boxer shorts and fastened around his cock.

"I'd almost forgotten what one of these felt like until today," she said as it began to grow hard.

That at least answered his questions about her. She really did want to continue, and he was more than willing to let her. He smiled and let the pleasure take him as she stroked it slowly up and down.

It was an incredible feeling. He had always been conservative like his father; sex was just something that a person didn't do until they were older. It wasn't appropriate to receive any kind of stimulation on certain parts of the body. He had been so strict about it that he never knew what he was missing. Now as the almost ticklish, intensely pleasurable feeling filled him, he realized this was one of the greatest sensations in the world.

Lissa seemed to enjoy stimulating him like that. She brought her head in close to his and kissed him on the side of the neck. Six months ago he would have squealed and pushed her away from him if she tried that, but this was different. It didn't feel gross or uncomfortable; it just felt nice.

With his mind focused on the sensation of Lissa's hand down his pants, he almost didn't hear the soft, nearly silent noise of his little sister whimpering in the sleeping bag next to him. He glanced over at her and saw her curled up in the fetal position, facing away from him. Her trembling frame and quiet sobbing alerted him that there was something wrong.

He should have expected that she would spoil his fun. Brit had notoriously bad timing, almost as if she planned it to be the most annoying to him.

Still, he couldn't exactly fault her if she was hurt or frightened. She was just a little girl after all.

He carefully reached down and withdrew Lissa's hand. "Later," he whispered. Then he turned over and put a hand on Brit's shoulder. "Brit, what's wrong?" he asked, also in a whisper.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.