Allison and the Primdales - Cover

Allison and the Primdales

Copyright© 2009 by Daddycums

Chapter 6: Secret Paradise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Secret Paradise - A stunningly beautiful and sexually liberated woman marries into a wealthy yet strictly conservative family. The result? A stepmother who's wicked in all the right ways!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Light Bond   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Allison had an idea for an activity the next day. She had been to Maui before; the summer after her graduation from high school her family had taken a vacation there, and Allison and Rachael had borrowed the car one day to find a certain swimming hole that they had read about. It had a spectacular waterfall, and although the water was cold, the beach surrounding it was sunlit and warm. The two girls had liked it so much that they had gone three more times during their vacation. Only once had they encountered someone else there.

She wanted to share the secret with Greg now. Because it was relatively unknown, there was a good chance that they would have it all to themselves, which would give them an opportunity to take some more of "that kind" of photo in a beautiful setting. It was about an hour's drive plus a hike of about a mile in to the waterfall, but she promised it would be worth it.

Greg was all for trying something new, especially something involving Allison without her clothes on. So they ate a good breakfast and then immediately hopped in the car to head for the secret paradise.

The last few miles of the trip, the road was just gravel, and there was just a small parking lot. They found three cars already there, but Allison mentioned that there was an even more beautiful waterfall at the end of a different trail nearby, and almost everyone went to see that one. There was still a good chance that the two of them would be alone.

Greg retrieved his camera and tripod, and Allison carried the sack lunches that they had made up that morning. They headed out along a small dirt trail through the lush, tropical jungle. In any other situation, Greg would have insisted they stop periodically so that he could take some photographs along the way. But considering what lay in store for them, he wanted to reach their destination as quickly as possible. If he wnted pictures of the trail, he could always take them on the way back.

Half an hour later, the forest opened up to reveal the wonderland that Allison had been so eager to show him. The swimming hole was just the way she had described. It was essentially a small pool fed by a waterfall, surrounded on all sides by tropical forest and only the dirt trail connecting it with civilization. A sandy beach surrounded it on one side, and a moss-covered hill sloped down into the water on the other. In the heat of the afternoon, the cold water looked nice and inviting.

Despite Allison's claim that it was a secret, the two of them were not the only ones there, to his disappointment. A couple of women swam in the pool near the waterfall. Upon spying the newcomers, they waved. Allison waved back.

"Do you know them?" asked Greg.

"Nope," Allison smiled. "But people are really friendly here."

One of the women swam closer. When she neared the shore, she stood up, lifting her torso out of the water. Greg gasped. She was naked.

Allison noticed his reaction and laughed. "I forgot to tell you," she said. "This swimming hole is popular with nudists. You don't mind, do you dear?"

"Uh ... no..." he said, unable to take his eyes off of the woman. She was young, maybe slightly older than Allison, with a nice body and a pretty face under her dark brown hair that hung limply and wetly about her shoulders. As he watched, she reached back and pulled her hair together at the back of her neck to gather all the strands away from her shoulders and face.

She approached Greg and Allison with a friendly smile on her face. "Hi," she greeted. "I'm Roberta Corrigan."

"We're the Primdales," Allison replied, seeing that Greg had a hard time speaking right now. "I'm Allison, and this is my husband Greg."

"Nice to meet you."

Allison glanced at Greg, then turned her attention back to Roberta. "You'll have to excuse him," she said.

"First time at a nudist swimming hole, no doubt," Roberta said affably.

Greg nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Sorry. I didn't know until you stepped out of the water. Kind of caught me off my guard, I'm afraid."

"That's okay. It's not the first time it's happened, and probably not the last."

The other woman had swum over, and was now wading toward the shore. She was every bit as lovely as her friend. Her hair was much lighter, almost but not quite blond. Her body was just a little more developed around the chest and hips, quite attractive in fact.

As soon as she reached them, Roberta made the introductions. "Kristen, this is Greg and Allison Primdale. Greg and Allison, this is my partner Kristen Millwood."

"Oh, so you two are lesbians," Allison smiled.

"That's right," Kristen grinned, then leaned in and gave Roberta a kiss on the cheek. The two women clasped hands, smiling.

Greg tried not to stare. He had a difficult time dealing with women who loved other women. He had been brought up in a very conservative household, so he was taught that only traditional relationships were acceptable. On the other hand, something fascinated him about such forbidden love. He had browsed a few websites with images of women engaged in sex with other women, and despite everything he had been taught, he had found himself getting aroused by the pictures. He was no fool; he understood that it was quite common for men to be turned on by lesbians. He just had a hard time reconciling his feelings with what he thought he knew.

That didn't mean he had to be rude or mean to these women. It really was none of his business after all. He could be friendly and sociable with them, regardless of their sexual orientation.

"Allison and I are here on our honeymoon," he said.

"Congratulations," Kristen smiled.

"Thanks. Anyway, she's been to this swimming hole before, and wanted to show me. She didn't mention it was a popular destination for nudists." He said the last part in a playful, self-deprecating way so as to put the joke squarely on himself. The three women laughed.

"I hope you don't mind," said Roberta. "But if it does, Kristen and I brought a couple of bikinis that we can put on."

"Oh, you don't mind, do you, Greg?" asked Allison.

He shrugged. Part of him did mind, but most of him was more than happy to have the girls leave their clothes off. He felt kind of strange and just a little guilty staring at naked women while on his honeymoon with his gorgeous new wife, but then, Allison claimed she wasn't the jealous type, and so far her actions seemed to support that claim.

"It's all right," Greg told them. "I'm still getting over my initial shock, but I'll be fine in just a minute."

"Well then, everything's settled," said Allison. "Greg, you can leave your swimming trunks on if you want, but I'm going to take everything off."

He grinned. This much, at least, gave him absolutely no moral qualms. "Okay!" he exclaimed delightedly.

As Allison stripped down, Kristen and Roberta headed over to a couple of beach blankets that they had spread on the ground near the shore. As it was just outside the radius of the spray of the waterfall, it was a warm and sunny spot, perfect for sunbathing. They lay down on the blankets to soak up the rays.

Greg figured he could at least take off most of his clothes; he had come here to swim after all, and despite the presence of three gorgeous and naked women, he wasn't going to change his plans. He shed his shirt and pants, leaving only his swimming suit on.

Once Allison had taken all of her clothes off, she led him over to the beach, where she spread her blanket down near those of Roberta and Kristen. Greg thought it was perhaps a little too close for his liking, but the other women didn't seem to mind. In fact, he caught them sneaking admiring peeks at Allison's body. He wasn't surprised; she had the most perfect figure he had ever seen, and it was bound to be appealing to men and lesbians alike. If it bothered her, she didn't show it. She simply sat down on the blanket and pulled out the bottle of sunscreen.

"Greg dear, would you mind?" she asked.

He didn't mind at all, so he took the bottle from her and began to apply it to her back.

"I have a favor to ask you," Allison asked the women. "Greg's brought his camera and his tripod, and he's planning to take some pictures."

"Of you or the waterfall?" asked Roberta.

"Both," Allison smiled. "Anyway, if you wouldn't mind staying out of the shots, we would appreciate it. We don't want to be too obtrusive; we'll work around you as much as possible."

"Oh, that's fine," Roberta told her. "Kristen here is a model herself."

"Really?" asked Allison delightedly. "Nude?"

"Sometimes," Kristen smiled. "You won't find me in many gentlemen's magazines though. Mostly I do fashion, with the occasional artistic nude photoshoot."

"I considered going into modeling," said Allison. "I've been told I have the face and body for it."

"You certainly do!" Roberta replied, perhaps just a little too enthusiastically.

"In fact, I did a little bit in college," Allison continued.

"I didn't know that," Greg commented.

"It was when I was in my photography phase," she explained. "I had my roommates pose for me. At first we kept it professional, then we started having too much fun with it, so we took a lot of silly pictures. They insisted that I do my share of the modeling, which I did. One of them commented that I had the looks for it, and I could probably do it professionally. I gave it a shot, and had some fun with it for a few months. Made a decent amount of money too."

"So did you do any nude modeling yourself?" asked Kristen.

Allison grinned. "Actually, you will find me in gentlemen's magazines."

"Are you serious?" asked Greg. "You mean you..."

"I didn't do anything hardcore, if that's what you're wondering," Allison replied. "Although I did do some posing with other girls. A couple of softcore lesbian shoots. It was actually pretty fun."

Greg nearly gasped. Allison had done lesbian photoshoots? That was something she hadn't mentioned to him before. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. It didn't really surprise him; she was the most uninhibited woman he had ever met. The revelation had caught him off his guard, however.

"Oh my god," Roberta breathed, a grin on her face and excitement in her eyes.

"But those days are behind me now. I was never really serious about it anyway."

"So Greg," asked Kristen, "does that mean you're professional photographer?"

"I wish," he smiled. "No, I'm afraid my job isn't so glamorous. I'm on the board of a real estate company. Photography's a hobby of mine though. I even won some awards back in the day, although I haven't really done much in the past five years."

"Well, now that you've got someone like Allison to model for you, I'll bet you pick it up again."

"I already have," he grinned.

"He took a bunch of nude photos of me yesterday," Allison commented.

Greg did gasp this time, surprised at how casually she talked about it.

"What?" she asked. "No, I'm not going to go blabbing about it to everyone we meet, but I don't think we need to worry too much in this company what they think of us. Besides, you were planning on taking more pictures of me today, weren't you?"

"Okay, good point," he chuckled. "Sorry. Just my old fuddy-duddy ways popping up."

"I hope you don't mind an audience for this photoshoot," said Kristen.

"It doesn't bother me," Allison shrugged. "What about you, Greg?"

"No, I guess not."

"Well, shall we get to it?" she asked eagerly.

Greg laughed. "As long as you're willing, I'm all for it."

The two of them rose to their feet, and Greg set the camera on the tripod. As he did so, Allison went exploring, looking for some good spots for posing. Being an amateur photographer herself, she had an eye for scenic views, so together they found a few good places.

First they set up on the beach, with her standing on the shore with the waterfall in the background. She looked stunning there, framed against the cascading torrent, especially nude. She first stood facing him with her hands on her hips and that smile he loved so much on her face. After he snapped the picture, she turned one leg to the side, lifted the knee so that only her toes touched the ground, and put most of her weight on the other leg. Her hand rested on her thigh just above the knee. He found that pose to be even sexier for some reason.

She tried out various poses, some with her hands behind her head, some with her arms demurely covering her breasts and thing with a playfully surprised look on her face as if she had been caught unexpectedly. He took a few pictures as a closeup of her head and torso, with her face turned to the side and the waterfall blurred behind her, giving it a romantic look.

Then she got down and posed on her knees for a few shots, and even once with her hands on the ground and her head up facing the camera like an animal on the prowl.

As she continued to pose, sometimes sitting and sometimes reclining, he noticed Kristen and Roberta watching with interest. It didn't surprise him any more than it would have if they had been a couple of men instead of women. Nor did it bother him; Allison had already confessed that she had taken some naughty pictures with other women before, so at the very least she wasn't particularly homophobic. And as long as she was comfortable with it, he refused to let it worry him.

When she lay down on the ground, he moved the tripod to a different spot so that he could catch the glow of the sun on her skin just the way he wanted. She closed her eyes and let one of her hands slip between her legs. He watched with fascination as she slowly rubbed herself there, obviously not shy at all about doing this in front of an audience.

However, she didn't step over the line into pornography, keeping it tasteful. After a few minutes she sat back up. Greg didn't know how he felt about that. He wasn't into raunchy stuff, but he wouldn't have minded a little more of her self-stimulation.

"Do you want to do some in the water now?" he asked.

"Sounds fun," said Allison. She rose to her feet and brushed off the sand, then waded out into the pool. Greg took a few snaps of her back as she did so.

"That's good," he told her when the water was up to just above her knees. Allison turned around and smiled again. She put her hands behind her head and stood there as he took some more pictures. As on the beach, she took over, moving herself around in various poses as he snapped away. He loved the sight of her in the water like that, with the waterfall in the background and the waves lapping at her thighs. She let her face run the range of expressions, from demure and shy, to playful, to happy, to sultry, to aroused. She was certainly not shy in front of the camera.

Allison flaunted her body, posing in the most provocative ways. Sometimes she dangled her fingers in the water, sometimes she placed her hands on her hips, and sometimes she fondled her breasts. She lowered her head and stared straight forward with a lusty expression and her tongue sticking out to touch her upper lip. Then for the next shot she chewed on the tip of her finger with a shy look in her eyes.

She waded out further until the water rose to her hips. For some reason, Greg found the sight of her half hidden like that even sexier. It was the lure of the unseen, the center of her femininity lurking beneath the water where he could almost, but not quite see it. Of course, the part of her out of the water was plenty. Her body almost glowed in the sunlight, especially with the shady area under the waterfall behind her. He spent plenty of time taking photos and just admiring her gorgeous figure. He couldn't decide what her best feature was; her hair, her eyes, her smile, or her breasts. She was simply perfect.

"I'm going under," she announced, and he nodded. Allison turned and dove under the water, swimming gracefully out to the deeper part of the pond. She rose to the surface halfway to the waterfall, then waved to him, covered up to her shoulders. From her movements he could tell that she couldn't touch the bottom there.

He zoomed in and took a few pictures like that, but there was only so much the lure of the unseen could do, so these shots weren't anywhere near as interesting. He did manage to get a great one of her face with the sunlight shining on it, her hair over her shoulder, the brightness of her deep blue eyes as she gazed right into the camera, and a radiant smile on her lips. It just seemed to catch the essence of her face perfectly and beautifully.

She yelled something to him, but he couldn't hear her over the roar of the waterfall in the background. He cupped his hand over his ears to signal his deafness, so she pointed to the mossy rocks on the opposite bank. He nodded, and she swam over to them.

He followed her in the viewfinder of the camera, zooming out to better keep track of her, then back in when she reached the rocks. Fortunately, they were covered only in moss, not algae, or she might not have been so willing to climb up on them. The water was shallower there so she could stand up to scramble up onto the moss-covered rocky hillside. Greg had to wade out into the stream this time to keep the waterfall in the frame, but fortunately the tripod was waterproof. He set it down and adjusted it to get her in the shot, then gave her the thumbs up signal to start posing. She reclined against the hillside, lifting one of her arms to rest it on the slope above her head. She breathed in deeply to push her chest forward and emphasize her curves, and Greg snapped off one of the sexiest photographs he had taken yet today.

There were only a limited number of poses she could do on her perch, but she managed to get in several. She first lay on her back with her eyes closed, then turned to the side and smiled into the camera with her hand resting on her hip. She even blew him a kiss.

After a few more pictures, she stood up and dove into the water. Greg snapped a couple of rapid shots as she did so, photographing her in the air. There was something incredibly graceful about his wife, and the shot of her at the top of her arc managed to capture that grace perfectly. She came up near the center of the swimming hole, then glanced around. She pointed to the waterfall, and he nodded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.