Bear and Sunny - Second Chances - Cover

Bear and Sunny - Second Chances

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Micah Campbell meets an old friend at his wife's funeral. What happens next proves second chances do happen

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   DoOver   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

The sedan with no lights showing screeched to a halt in the street, all four doors flew open as four guys jumped out with ball bats in their hands. I yelled at Sunny to get in the house and call the police. I snapped open my Baton and pulled the fighting knife I normally carried. The first two guys rushed me; I evaded their clumsy strikes and went on the offense. I struck Jerk #1 on the back of the knee dropping him to the ground. Jerk #2 got a bloody slice across his forearm from my knife forcing him to drop his bat. I recognized Basketball Boy in spite of the Ski masks they all wore. I focused my attack on him.

"I don't know who you other three idiots are but Stevie here has opened you up for a world of pain."

Jerk #3 tried a horizontal attack, I redirected his swing with my baton and circled through catching him at the base of the skull, he dropped like a puppet with its strings cut. I hit Steve had on each thigh hobbling him, Jerk #1 came at me again limping a bit. To say I was pissed off would be an understatement. I decided to see if the sight of his own blood would slow him down. I beat him back with a series of strikes not designed to stop him just to put him on the defensive. Finally I dipped low and opened a gash on his thigh. With his buddies out of the fight Basketball boy got my full attention.

"I could kill you right here and the police wouldn't say a word."

The idiot charged me. I could here the sirens in the distance; time to wrap this up. I clipped him on the wrist with the baton forcing him to drop the bat. I collapsed the baton and resheathed the knife. I spent the next two minutes beating the hell out of him. When the police arrived he was lying on the ground with a broken nose, two eyes that were almost swelled shut and a split lip. I was sitting on the Evert's steps with ice on my hands.

The officer jumped out of the car looked at the carnage and ran to me. " What the hell is going on?"

"I would like to press charges against these four for attempted assault with a deadly weapon. My knife and baton were lying beside me along with a card authorizing me to carry them.

"It looks like they should be pressing charges against you."

I smiled, " I did say ATTEMPTED." I gave the officer a brief rundown of what provoked the assault. The officer called for additional units and the four were transported to the hospital.

The duty sergeant was among those who responded. "How did you do that son?"

I explained about the eskrima training I had done. "To be brutally honest I could have killed all four of them. With the exception of Steve they were just dupes, Steve is the one that looks like he went 12 rounds with George Foreman."

"Could you teach my men those stick skills? I have a small budget for outside trainers."

"Sarge I would be happy to do it free of charge but I am not going to be in town." I gave him a card for my dojo master in Blacksburg and suggested he call him. We made arrangements for me to sign the complaints the next day. I heard later that the parents of Steve and his Three Stooges tried to swear our warrants or file a civil suit. The police politely informed them that they wouldn't waste their time on a charge that would never get past the DA. And one look at the police report convinced their attorney's that a civil suit would result in Bar Association sanctions for frivolous lawsuits.

By the time the police left and every thing had settled down it was almost 1AM. I kissed Sunny goodnight again and headed to bed.

"Bear, do you have minute?"

"Sure Dad."

"Could you really have killed them before the police arrived?"

I sighed, " Yes, as a matter of fact it would have been easier than just incapacitating them." " I didn't want to ruin Sunny's memories of this day, but the military and eskrima training both assume lethal force is on the table." " Let me ask you a question, Sunny is ... very interested in spending the night with me soon. I can wait, but I'm not sure I want to. I told her to talk it over with Peg. I guess I want to know what feelings you have about it?"

Mom jumped in "I think you know I don't have a problem with it and I know Peg doesn't."

"I know Mom, I ask her to talk to Peg more to let Tim have a say than anything." " I just thought it was only fair to let Dad express himself."

"I am fine with it Bear." We said our good nights and hit the sheets.

Sunny and I went to the police station the next day to sign the complaints and be interviewed by a detective. We learned Basketball Boy had spent the night in the Hospital but would be transferred to lockup that day.

"You busted him up pretty good Mr. Campbell."

"He earned it Detective."

"You won't hear me arguing Son." The detective had Sunny and I go over our versions of what happened. I told the detective I had no problem with the Three Stooges plea bargaining to a lesser charge and I would even be willing to let Basketball Boy cut a deal if he agreed to a 300 foot restraining order and counseling.

"I'm not trying to ruin his life, I just want my fiancée and myself left alone." I gave him the name of the ADA that had drafted the immunity agreement and suggested she would be a valuable contact. We shook hands and left the police station. I took Sunny out for brunch and we drove to the park.

"Bear, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can Dear."

"Could you really have killed them?"

"Yes I could have. I didn't want to, but yes I could."

"Can you teach me to do that?"

"If that is what you want I will." Sunny told me she wanted to be able to help protect out family. I agreed to pick up the training tools and pads we would need. We spent an hour making out on a park swing before heading home. Sunny was very into the make out session, she kissed and bit at my lips, snaking her tongue into my mouth at every opportunity. I could feel my will power draining, my hands made their way to her full breasts with out any conscious thought on my part. We were both pretty hot by the time we broke apart and climbed into the car to head home.

"Bear?"

"Yes"

"I ask you last week how many women you had had sex with and you never really answered me."

"Two, Katie Conway and one other. The one other was a onetime thing."

"Katie called me, Bear when she heard we were engaged. She was surprised I was pregnant. She said you were super careful when the two of you were together. She made me promise to be good to you."

"Katie was and is a good friend. I treasure the time we were intimate but have no desire to repeat the experience."

"Why not? I mean I thought guys liked a lot of partners."

"This may sound odd, but I was in love with you and didn't want to do anything that might complicate that." "Katie and I understood that it was a temporary thing no strings attached."

"And the other girl?" " We only did it once because she felt like she might get attached and that would have been a bad thing for her." "Her being attached would have been bad for me as well."

"Will you tell me who it was?"

"Not without her permission."

"Was it Katie's Mom?"

"What makes you say that?" "Katie said she and her mom were very fond of you. The way she said it made me suspect that it might be her."

"Yes, it was Beth Conway."

I told Sunny I needed to go back to Blacksburg for a couple of days this week to finalize my graduation preparations. I ask if Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday and Wednesday would be better for her.

"I'd like you to take me to school tomorrow and then to get my driver's license."

"Tuesday and Wednesday it is then."

We spent the afternoon and evening at Peg and Tim's, Molly wouldn't let me get 5 feet away from her. I put her down for her nap, played Dollies with her and generally spoiled her rotten. Finally, Sunny ask if she could have her boyfriend back. "Bear is my boyfwend", Was Molly's immediate response. Peg started laughing,

"Looks like you have some competition Sunny"

"I have said it before and I'll say it again, you are going to be a great dad."

"I want to be."

"Mom, can I talk to you in the kitchen?"

"I wonder what that is about?"

"I suspect I know Tim and I think you will be finding out soon enough."

"And what pray tell do you think it is about?"

I smiled, "Promise to resist the urge to punch me in the mouth?"

Tim sighed, "I guess that answers my question."

"Someday you will get to live through this Bear. It is one thing knowing your daughter is sexually active; it is quite another to have the fact come up in conversation." " I know you love her and will always do your best to protect her. I guess I can't complain if it is what you both want."

Peg stuck her head out of the kitchen and asked Tim to join them. He looked a lot like a man headed to the gallows.

"Tim, you know you don't have to be okay with this, right?"

"Thanks Bear, I'm okay with it."

Five minutes later I heard Sunny squeal. She came running into the room grabbing my hand and pulling.

"Slow down honey. We have plenty of time."

"But Daddy said okay."

"Saying okay is one thing, watching us sprint off to do The Deed is another."

"Let's wait till tonight when we can take our time without two sets of parents knowing EXACTLY what we are doing."

"I guess you're right."

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why don't you ask your mom to help you pick out a pretty nightie?" Leaning in close I whispered, "Not that you will get to keep it on very long."

Sunny flushed to the top of her breasts. "Okay"

Soon I heard Sunny and Peg giggling together as they went up to Sunny's room.

"Thanks Bear." "No problem Tim. I figured it would be easier for you to ignore if we waited till tonight."

"I wont make any promises about the future though."

Tim's head jerked around, then he sighed, "I guess I can't argue that point."

"Think of it as evening things up for my split lip if it helps."

Tim laughed, " That seems fair I suppose."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.