Lucian
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Daniellekitten

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucian Davalos runs into his fate on the steps of a building as she is fighting to free herself from her stepbrother. But the difference between them make it difficult for him to trust himself with her. Will Kendra Smalley be the one to tame his wild heart or will she just become prey that he cannot resist?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal  

Lucian hurried from her chambers, avoiding eye contact with the beauty he'd met that morning. A beauty she was with her long fiery tresses and blazing green eyes. He inhaled deeply, her scent filling his nose and making him wish he could turn around and feed from her, his vampiric nature almost eclipsing the other strange need he had.

He needed to keep her safe.

This feeling of protectiveness was strange for him, he'd never felt quite this way for any woman. Even the women of his family didn't much need protecting. They were stronger than any normal mortal man and knew more of the art of battle then he probably did. Even Lira, with her gentle beauty and slender physique, could handle any man easily.

So what was it about Kendra that he couldn't get her out of his head? He found himself at the doors of the library, his keen hearing letting him listen in on the conversation that was being bandied around the room.

"He's brought her here, Lira. This is a first for Lucien."

"Raine, you leave her be. She's not here as a snack for you. Lucien cares about this human." Lira's words were sharp but considering who they were meant for, Lucien couldn't fault her. His brother, Raine, was the biggest of the four boys or brothers as they considered themselves. Raine also had the least will power when it came to anything he wanted. He was tall and blonde, looking more like Lira than any of the rest. His gentle side only came to the fore when he was dealing with their "mother."

"But Lira, why else would he have brought her to our home?"

"Alaric, you know Lucian. He's not one to be rushed. When he wishes us to know, he will fill us in. Until then, we abide by his wishes and leave the little human be."

Lucien let out a deep sigh, a strange almost glitter of relief shuddering through him. He should have known he could count on Lira and her ability to read him to understand what he wasn't saying more than any of the others. He reached for the door handle, pushing it open silently and stepping through. "Thank you, Lira," he said, going to her side and touching his lips to her cheek.

She waved away his response. "Of course, my son. What else could we do?"

Lucian nodded. "She has a strange affect upon me," he said softly, as if he were talking to himself. "I don't understand it."

Gideon Davalos, the patriarch of the Davalos family, rose from his seat in front of the roaring flames, going to stand next to his son. They were as different as night and day, Gideon with his white blonde hair cut in the current fly away style, his taste in clothing more up to date then his son. He was more slender, a flush upon his cheeks from feeding earlier in the afternoon.

"We noticed," he said to Lucian. "But as your mother has stated, she is your guest and she will not be touched in any way." He stared at each of his sons until each dropped their eyes in a show of submission. His eyes then went to the only other female in the room besides Lira. "That means you, too, Arabella. She is off limits."

"I figured as much, Gideon." Bella's words were clear, her voice melodic, like the sound of a flute in the hands of a master. "I won't touch a fang to any part of her."

Lucian sighed, as if her words toppled a huge weight from his shoulders. "I thank you," he said, bowing formally.

"You will have to be cautious," Lira warned. "A human here could expose us easily. She will have to be kept an eye on at all times."

"Of course," Lucian said quickly. "I'd already thought of that." He moved to the corner of the room where a thick velvet cord hung from the ceiling. Giving it a good yank, he heard the bell peeling in the deepest bowels of the house where the servants worked. He waited until there was a knock on the door of the library.

Going to the door, he opened it to a human male dressed in burgundy and gold livery. "We have a guest, Rogers. Please have a tray of food prepared and taken to the room adjacent to mine. And please have Mrs. Towers prepare a bath for the young lady as well." He thanked the man, shutting the door quietly as he left.

Lira rose, her graceful walk seemed more like she was gliding as she moved to Lucian's side. "When was the last time you fed?" she asked, staring deeply into his blue eyes. There was the tiniest bit of red rimming his irises. "You must feed," she said. "You don't wish to become a danger to your guest."

"I wouldn't hurt her," Lucian stated a bit defensively. "I'd rather chew off my own arm then hurt her in any way."

"So then you must feed." Lira reached out, smoothing Lucian's dark hair and straightening the collar of his shirt. "I will watch over your human for you if you'd like."

"It's not necessary," Lucian said quickly. "I'll feed later, when she sleeps."

Lira didn't press the point but she looked at him, a question in her dark emerald eyes. He excused himself, taking the stairs to the second floor in three huge leaps. Going into his own room, he stood at the connecting door and listened.

It was quiet, almost too quiet. He was about to turn away when he heard the sound, a sound so hushed that he could have missed it. It was the slosh of bath water against bare flesh. Lucien growled, feeling his desire for the red haired human as an almost overwhelming need, like the thirst for blood after going without for too long. He could see her in his mind's eye, her soft skin flushed from the heat of the water, her hair piled high upon her graceful head. Her neck would be pale and perfect, bared and vulnerable to him. He could see the pulse beating in her neck, that pulse that radiated with heat as her blood pumped through her veins.

At that moment he knew he wasn't going to stop. He pushed open the connecting door, his movements as silent as a ghost. The door to the bath room was open, an invitation that he didn't even think of denying himself and he slipped through it.

Kendra sat in the bath, her leg bent, her shoulders barely breaking the surface of the deep water. Steam and the scent of gardenias rose from the water, leaving a gleam of moisture on her face. She didn't hear him come in; she was humming an airy little tune to herself.

He stood in the doorway, leaning against the jamb for just a moment as he took in the sight of her. She was even lovelier than he'd thought the first time he saw her. Tiny ringlets of red silken tresses curled at her nape and temple. Her eyes were wide with pleasure, their color more green than gray now. Her cheeks were flushed from the heat, her thick lashes brushing against their soft pink color. She had the lips of an angel, slightly parted as she breathed, slick as her tongue peeked out to slide over them.

They were soft and lush and oh so very kissable. He could remember the taste of her, the scent of her blood as it pulsed through her veins. He could remember the way she'd felt against his body, so soft against the hardness of his muscles, infinitely breakable, tenaciously human.

Human. That was the rub. She would grow old and die and he wouldn't age a day. Not unless ... he changed her. Could he do that? Did he want to spend eternity with her? He pushed those thoughts out of his head. They were worries for another day. Now, well now he just wanted to talk to her, maybe kiss her again, touch the softness of her skin. He could resist the pain of the thirst.

He moved from the doorway, going to her side and dropping to his knees next to the tub. He'd surprised her and her mouth opened in a squeak, her body slumping further into the sudsy water.

"Lucian? What are you doing here?"

"This," he said in a deep, husky voice. His hands dove into the water, finding her slender waist easily. He lifted her out of the tub, rising to his feet even as his mouth dropped down upon hers. He kissed her with every pent up emotion he'd had since his first glimpse of her earlier in the day, ignoring the water that drenched his clothing.

At first she struggled, her wet fists glancing off his hard chest. He felt her hand dig into his hair but instead of pulling it to try to get away from him; she tangled her fingers into it, her palm pressing him closer. She responded to his kisses, her tongue coming out to play with his.

He carried her into the bedroom, dropping her down on the too wide bed. Following her down, he refused to give up her lips until she pushed him away, her breathing rough and ragged. Then his lips moved to her throat, finding the pulsing heat. The scent of her blood was arousing, erotic. He'd thought of just this spot on her body for hours, yearning to taste it, to plunge his teeth in and let her blood pulse into his mouth.

Lucian could feel her hands on his shoulders and he ripped his jacket off, the material actually tearing in his haste to get close to her. She fumbled with the intricacies of his tie, finally pulling it free from his neck. His lips moved over her skin, forcing himself away from her delicious neck, moving over her collarbone. As he went lower, he could feel her joy and the small little niggle of fear that was trying to pry its ugly head up.

"Wh ... What are you doing to me?" she cried, her hands tracing over his back. "I-I feel s-so strange."

His hand cupped her breast, his palm filled with the softness of her. Her nipple peaked, growing hard against his caressing hand. He couldn't keep his head from dipping down further, taking that sweet, hard nubbin into his mouth. Carefully, he played with her flesh, keeping his fangs from growing even though it was a struggle. He could feel her shudders of pleasure under him, hear her cries. He could smell her arousal, like the most torrid of perfumes, tantalizing him to take more.

His will power became a torment though he kept his hands and lips gentle, remembering her humanity. He let his lips roam over the bottom curve of her breast, his tongue licking out to taste her. The smell of gardenias from her bath teased at him, mixing with the sweet aroma of her blood, the scent calling him to taste more.

Lucian could hear her ragged cries and feel her tattered emotions. She wanted him too, but the ridiculous edits of humans clouded her thinking. He could almost feel her thoughts but he pushed them aside, unwilling or unable to stop his lips from tasting more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.