Sunny the Cougar - Cover

Sunny the Cougar

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sunny Evert was 35 years old with a 19-year-old daughter she hadn't had a man in her life in almost a year. Then she meet a new patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Bear called the house around 5:00PM.

"Sunny, I got to thinking and I want to let you out of the rest of that bet."

"What do you mean."

"Well I mean you don't have to go out tonight with out underwear. I guess I got a little carried away with the teasing."

"That is very kind of you Bear, I'll see you at 7:00"

Bear rang the doorbell at exactly 7:00. When Sunny opened the door he almost swallowed his tongue. She was wearing an Emerald green silk dress with spaghetti straps and an asymmetrical hem. The color was perfect with her red hair and deep blue eyes.

"My God Sunny, you look gorgeous."

"Thank you kind sir.

"Shall we go."

They arrived at the University Club at 7:20 and Bear handed the keys over to the valet. The hostess seated them at a nice table near the dance floor. The waiter arrived a moment later.

"Your usual Mr. Campbell?

"Yes please."

"And would the lady care for a cocktail?

Sunny ordered a vodka martini.

"Does everyone in this town know what you like Bear?" Sunny smiled.

"Not quite, this is where I usually meet with my dissertation advisor."

The waiter returned with their drinks.

"One Grey Goose Southpaw and a vodka martini for the lady." "What would you care for this evening, Sir, Ma'am?"

"The Prime Rib is excellent if you are a red meat eater, Sunny."

"Prime Rib it is then, Rare please."

"I'll have the same Charles, rarest one they have left."

Charles went to place the order and promised to return momentarily with fresh rolls.

"What is a Southpaw, Bear?"

"Vodka, Rose's lime juice and cola. I switched to them a couple of years ago."

"What did you drink before that?"

"Double Kamakazis on the rocks, my friends kept getting hammered trying to keep up so I switched."

"So you aren't planning to get me drunk and have your way with me?"

"Oh, I plan to have my way with you, I just want you sober enough to enjoy it."

"Confident aren't you?"

"Not really, I'd rather wait a lot longer to have my way with you and feel like we had something more substantial that a one time thing."

Sunny and Bear made small talk till the meal arrived, laughing over their mini golf adventure and how Bear was taken aback by her reworking of his tee shirt.

They both enjoyed their meal and soon moved to the room where the band was setting up for the dancing.

"Would you care for another drink Sunny?"

"I think I would, let me try one of those like you ordered."

Bear got the waitress's attention and order two Southpaws. They found a seat at one of the small tables ringing the dance floor.

As Bear and Sunny sat sipping the drinks the waitress brought a distinguished looking man approached the table.

"Phil! Good to see you; let me introduce my date. Sunny Evert this is Phil Jenkins my dissertation advisor. Phil this is Sunny.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Evert, I keep telling Bear he needs to get out and socialize more."

"Please call me Sunny, and I would say Bear is quite sociable."

"Is Alice here this evening Phil and if so please ask her to save me a dance."

"Bear you haven't even danced with me once and you are already lining up other women."

"Alice is my wife Sunny and she is worse than me when it comes to Bear's social life. He just knows Alice will demand the chance to grill him about you. And this way maybe I can dance with you and warn you before you fall for his line of patter."

"Speaking of dancing Sunny will you grace me with this dance."

"I'd love to."

The next two hours were filled with dancing, laughter and shared whispers. Phil had his one dance with Sunny; Alice had her chance to grill Bear about Sunny.

Finally the Band began the final song:

Oh, my love

my darling

I've hungered for your touch

a long lonely time

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.