Sunny the Cougar - Cover

Sunny the Cougar

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sunny Evert was 35 years old with a 19-year-old daughter she hadn't had a man in her life in almost a year. Then she meet a new patient.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Sunny Evert had a good life. 35 years old with a 19-year-old daughter she had worked at a Doc In The Box as a Physician's Assistant for the past 6 years. She loved the Doctor she was assigned to, Roberta "Robbie" Brighton, like a sister. Robbie was 2 years older and physically her exact opposite, Petite blonde and slender where Sunny was tall with long red hair. Sunny had worked hard to get where she was. Having a child at 16 had forced her to take a lot of low paying jobs to make ends meet. Her parents had been a big help, as had her five siblings, providing childcare when Raquel was little. School at night and on the weekends had gotten her the RN and then the PA that had made the last few years a lot easier. She liked her job her at Penn MedAlert, there was something new everyday and the people she worked with were super friendly. But the shortage of men her age who weren't married, gay or complete losers left her rather lonely lately. This combined with a high sex drive had her rather frustrated.

"Micah Campbell", she called into the sparsely populated waiting room. A handsome young man stood and walker toward her. "Step this way Mr. Campbell" Please ma'am, call me Micah or Bear." " Alright Bear, in here please." They stepped into the triage room where she ask him to step up on the scales, "245 and 6' 6", ok have a seat and let me get some vitals." As she checked his blood pressure, temp and pulse she ask what brought him in today.

"A weird mole on the inside of my thigh."

"Is it painful?"

"Normally no but when I ride my bike for more than 30-40 minutes is does get painful."

"Oh what do you ride?"

"I have a Harley"

Sunny smiled, "I ride an 833" "Any other problems today?"

"No ma'am." Sunny took him back to an exam room. "Remove your pants, have a seat on the exam table and just drape this sheet over your lower half. I'll be back in a minute." When she returned he was sitting on the table swinging his feet. "Let's take a look." She said lifting the sheet. The problem was obvious. Trying to focus on the problem area she ran her fingers over the growth. "It looks like a that spot is chafed to me but we will let the Doctor decide.

"I assume if that is what it is y'all can remove it."

"We can Bear, but you might not want to ride home on your bike."

"Not a problem, I came in my car." Sunny left the room telling him that the Doctor would be in shortly. "Robbie, cute guy in exam 6, looks like a mole removal on the upper inside thigh."

"Hottie huh, how old?"

"21 sweetie." Sunny and Robbie were always professional with patients but certainly were not above a little gossip when out of earshot.

"Well let's go take a look."

"Hello Mr. Campbell I'm Dr. Brighton. Let's take a look at this growth." " Hummm, yupe definitely a needs to come off. We can remove it for you or if you prefer we can recommend a plastic surgeon to take it off."

"Doctor, I am happy for you to do it and please call me Bear, Mr. Campbell is still my Dad."

"Okay Bear, the best way to do this will be to use the stirrups if you don't find that to embarrassing."

"If you ladies can stand it every year I think I can handle it for today." He laughed.

Robbie smiled " Sunny will get you prepped and I'll be back in a few minutes." " Ok Bear, Swing around and we will get this setup." Sunny got the stirrups set and Bear's feet settled in then started painting the surgical site with a Betadine solution. They chatted while she went through the process, Sunny learned that he was working on a PHD in Political Science at Penn and was the older of two children.

"Blue, one of my favorite colors." Bear murmured. "What was that Bear?" then Sunny realized that in the position she was in he could see her blue bra down her shirtfront. She looked up with a twinkle in her eyes. " Like that huh?" Bear blushed, "Sorry Ma'am." " I think if you are gonna look at my bra you can call me Sunny. I admit I'm flattered you would want to look at an old lady like me."

"Sunny, You might be many things but old isn't one of them." "My daughter is only two years younger than you."

Bear smiled, " And my Dad is 15 years older than my Mom, what's your point?"

"Have you ever dated someone older than you Bear." "My date to the Senior prom was 23 I was 17. My last girlfriend was 30."

Sunny felt her nipples tighten. Where had That come from?

Robbie came back into the room, "Are we all set Sunny?" "Just finished, Dr. B." Robbie sat down on a stool positioned between Bear's spread legs. Sunny piped up " Now you say "I hate this part" Bear." Robbie shot her a look as Bear laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.