The Jade Dragon - Cover

The Jade Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Magic, love and statues. An early story by the author. A romance with a difference. Please see author comments

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Bestiality  

Sophie was laying in the grass beside a pond, her hand caressed her naked breast as the finger of her other hand slide in and out of her wet aching pussy, she wreathed on the grass panting, arching her back as she tried to find release. A shadow fell over her and she looked up at the man standing watching her, she looked seductively up at him, she raised her hips, her hands stoking herself, she spread her pussy lips and purred at the man offering herself to him. The man stripped of his clothes, his hard erection thrusting out from his body, she moaned as she watched the man rubbing his hard cock, she licked her lips as she saw the drops of precum on the head of his cock, getting to her knee's she beckoned the man forward. The man walked slowly towards her, then grabbing her hair, he thrust his hard cock between her lips, Sophie moaned with pleasure as she sucked on his erection, her tongue dipping in and out of the hole at the head of his shaft, her tongue swirling around the ridge just under the head of his cock, she heard him groan and smiled.

The man threw Sophie on her back coming down on top of her, he thrust into her, pounding into her eager pussy, her nails raked up his back as her legs squeezed around his waist, her back arching pushing the man's cock deeper. Turning her head Sophie panting, saw a centaur mounting a unicorn, she could see the shaft of the centaur moving in and out of the unicorn's wet, dripping hole, the unicorns horn was in the shape of a penis, with swirls from top to bottom. Watching the two added to her excitement and she screamed with her release, drawing the attention of the Centaur and the unicorn. Sophie found herself on her hands and knee's the Centaur behind her, her body shivering with sexual excitement as the Centaur mounted her, he thrust into her, his hard shaft the size of a stallion, she moaned. The unicorn rubbed the tip of its horn against her lips, her tongue started to at first lick the horn, then taking it deep into her mouth she suckled fast and hard, she saw the man behind the unicorn pounding into its hole with his hard penis, Sophie shuddered as she felt herself coming. In the blink of an eye the man was laying under her licking her pussy as she sucked on the Centaurs huge cock, barely able to get her mouth around it, she licked and sucked as much as she could into her mouth, her hips rocking back and forth against the unicorns horn. She could feel her juices dripping off the unicorns horn down over her clit into the mans mouth. Sophie screamed as orgasm after orgasm swept over her.

Sophie lay on the couch, her eye's tightly shut, her nails digging into the fabric, oh my gawd what a dream, she thought, trying to get back to sleep and recapture the dream where it had ended. Swearing to herself, Sophie couldn't go back to sleep, she quietly went upstairs to shower, seeing the two still sleeping, she hurried into the shower, thank gawd for shower massage she muttered under her breath. She had just gotten out of the shower, when she heard the buzzer, running down the stairs she let Mike in before the buzzing woke Elizabeth, Taipei had vanished the moment the buzzer had sounded. Mike blinked to see a wet towel wrapped Sophie beaming at him as he walked in the door, she grabbed his hand dragging him up the stairs saying something about a drain being clogged, Taipei chuckled, Elizabeth giggled. Elizabeth got up, pulling on her nightie and bathrobe, she went into the kitchen to make coffee, her hand stroking Taipei as she walked by. Giggling she whispered to him "that must of been one heck of a dream." He laughed "indeed it was."

Elizabeth snickered into her coffee as Sophie and Mike came down the stairs quite some time later. Mike had a dazed "did what I think happened, just happen?" look on his face, Sophie had a thoroughly satisfied look on her face. Sophie winked at Elizabeth and poured two cups of coffee, handing one to Mike, Elizabeth got out a couple frying pans, which had Sophie frowning, wanting to know what she was doing, when asked did she want to fix breakfast, Sophie glared at Elizabeth. Mike laughed and sent the two ladies into the other room and started to fix breakfast.

Elizabeth slipped on her shoes, she leaned against the counter for a moment, then stood up. It had been almost a month since her accident and she was going back to work this morning, everyone had fussed at her that she should take more time off, but she didn't want to, she had to get back to her routine, back to her life. The first week she had agreed to work only half days, but it was a start. She kissed Taipei's snout and told him to be good, picking up her purse she stared at the door, silly to be afraid to go out she told herself. Taking a deep breath she left for the subway and work.

Her third day back at work, Richard called her into his office, shutting the door he introduced her to a man simply named Jackson, he was the sort of man you passed a thousand times everyday and never noticed. She shook Jackson's hand and sat down in the chair Richard indicated, with a puzzled look on her face she waited. Jackson opened a folder laying on his knee's and started to read the contents to her. Elizabeth was speechless, the report Jackson had read was on Frank, he had been questioned on 5 murders of women he had known briefly, or had dated, each time there was no evidence to charge him with any of the crimes. Frank had been admitted repeatedly to various mental institutions over the years by his family for violent and deviant behavior. Jackson closed the folder and looked at Elizabeth, "If I were you miss, I would be real careful, this guy is dangerous as you've already found out, next time you might not be so lucky, don't go anywhere alone, anything suspicious call the cops, better to get them a little annoyed at being bothered then be dead. Mr. Meyer's here has hired me to keep an eye on you, so don't get spooked if you see me following you, or sitting outside your place. I'm also going to be contacting the friends of yours you included on the restraining order, so I'd be grateful for some phone numbers and address's." Elizabeth asked Jackson to also go and talk with her family, explaining that Frank was often at her parents home and it worried her, saying he would get right on it, Jackson shook hands with Richard, then left. Elizabeth jumped at every sound for weeks, even though Jackson had called her at work and told her that Frank seemed to have disappeared. Things were finally getting back to normal or as normal as possible around her place, her injuries had finally healed, the bruises were gone and she was starting to draw again. Sophie was in Milan at a show, Daryl, Tom and Mike had decided Elizabeth's kitchen was the place to hang out and were over almost every evening fixing up some new dish or other. Her nights were filled with Taipei, she would lay against his chest as they talked of her art, her antiques, what she had done during the day, like an old married couple. Some nights were filled with making love, others they were content just to curl up with a soft touch and gentle purr. Elizabeth was pleased with her latest sketch, she had, had it in mind for a long time and had been just about to start working on it when she was hurt, now she could finally get back to it. Dressed in her old jeans and sweat shirt, she turned on the stereo, put up the canvas and got to work. In the sketch the woman was sitting on a hard rock floor, nude, her knee's were drawn up, her arms wrapped around her legs, she had her head up, a look of defiance on her face. On the rock floor around her body was a scaled tail, an arm and paw were to the side just above her head, her long hair cascading through the paws talons. On the woman's wrists and ankles were shackles with a chain trailing off to the side of the drawing from one ankle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.