The Jade Dragon - Cover

The Jade Dragon

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Magic, love and statues. An early story by the author. A romance with a difference. Please see author comments

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Fiction   Bestiality  

Elizabeth woke once, in a confused half asleep half awake state, she mumbled something and went back to sleep, a deep soothing noise like a big cat purring over her slipped into her dreams, she Mmmmmmmmm'ed as the sound seemed to wash over her, it was a sound both soothing and comforting and yet very arousing, she wanted to get closer to it, snuggle up to it, melt into the purr. She shivered as the cool night air touched her sleep warmed skin, her back arched and she squirmed closer into the blanket, as she felt something sliding down her back, not cutting or painful just slightly sharp, a small sound of disappointment came from her lips as it stopped suddenly. Elizabeth rolled over, rubbing her back against the sheets, her arms stretched over her head, then bent around her pillow, she let out a small sigh then shivered again as a warm breath of air drifted over her bare breasts, her arms came down and her hands rubbed over her breasts, she moaned in her sleep feeling the warm breath of air slide over her stomach. Elizabeth woke with a start, for a moment trying to place the noise, swearing she slammed off the alarm clock, getting up she glared at the clock, stalking into the kitchen for coffee, she muttered "Mondays suck, Taipei," pouring herself a cup of coffee she trudged half asleep up the stairs to shower and dress. She sat in front of her Queen Anne dressing table and put on her make up and did her hair, adding small earrings and a necklace to match, she picked up her shoes and went back downstairs to the kitchen. Drinking another cup of coffee and munching on a piece of toast, she glanced at her watch, made sure she had her subway tokens, putting her cup and plate in the sink, she told Taipei to be good and left for work.

It was a busy morning, lunch time came before she even realized it was that late, joining some of the other girls, they went across the street to a deli that served some of the best sandwiches in New York. Karen one of her friends from the office grinned at her "you must of had a busy night." Elizabeth "hummed?" at her, having missed most of the conversation. You seem a little preoccupied today, someone I know? Karen asked. Laughing Elizabeth shook her head, "no, I just can't seem to get it together today, I hate Mondays." Karen grinned, "don't we all, before I forget, want to double date Friday, my boyfriend has a buddy, I've met him and he seems pretty nice, we're going to go to the movies then go clubbing for a while." Elizabeth shrugged "sure why not, just give me a reminder on Thursday." Heading back to the office, Elizabeth thought, maybe I can find a Frank replacement, someone casual, easy to get along with, who didn't insist on talking to or seeing her every waking moment.

The rest of the day went just as quickly, Elizabeth finished up the last document and put all her papers away, she put on her jacket, slung her purse over her shoulder and headed for the subway. Stopping for groceries, she chatted with the clerk, paid, then headed home. There was a large note stuck to her door, "Elizabeth, turn on your phone. Frank" She grinned, it drove Frank nuts when she turned off her phone and buzzer, she refused to get a pager when he made that suggestion. She worked 9am to 5pm, the rest of the day was her own, if she choose to turn off her phone that was her business. Unlocking the door, she set down her keys and took the sack of groceries into the kitchen, passing Taipei she told him that the menu for the dinner was stir-fry, she set the bag on the counter, then went back to hang up her jacket, then turned the door buzzer back on. Going back to the kitchen she put her groceries away, poured herself a glass of ice tea and headed towards the stairs to change, she had no more then put a foot on the bottom stair when the door buzzer rang.

Looking to see who it was, she sighed, it was Frank, of course, she should of known he would show up, she pressed the buzzer and let him in, opening the door she stood and waited. He came in the door taking off his overcoat and gloves, frowning at her, "its very annoying to try and get a hold of you and your phone is turned off, its dangerous to do things like that, what if there was an emergency." "If there is an emergency, my sister has a key to my loft, so does my father, it's not like it was turned off for weeks, it was less then 24 hours, for heaven sakes, no need to get all upset about it, Frank." she said calmly even though she felt like biting his head off.

Seeing that he was looking at her latest drawing and frowning, she went over and pulled the folding doors shut with a slam. Walking back into the kitchen, she took out a frying pan and a large spoon, then took out what she needed from the frig, making considerable banging noises. Frank frowned when he saw what she was going to fix for dinner, he reminded her that he didn't care for stir-fry or oriental food for that matter, she reminded him that she was fixing dinner for herself, that she had not been expecting him, he opened her frig and started to rummage through it, then started taking things out and putting her veggies back. That was it! she told him to leave in no uncertain terms and not to come back, she stormed over to the door and handed him his overcoat, then stood there tapping her foot until he had his coat on and was going out the door. With a very bewildered look on his Frank asked if her day had been more stressful then usual. She snorted and told him that it had only gotten stressful after he had arrived, then shut the door in his face.

Stomping up the stairs, she changed into her jeans and T-shirt, washed her face, put her hair up in a pony tail, still stomping she went back downstairs to the kitchen, took out her veggies again and started her dinner. The whole time telling Taipei how annoyed she was, how dare that man think he could just waltz in and tell her what to do and how to do it. She was so busy ranting she wasn't paying attention and almost burnt her dinner, carrying her plate over to the couch, she sat back put her feet up on the lacquered cloisonné coffee table and just sighed, laying her head back she closed her eyes for a minute, this was ridicules letting Frank get her so upset.

Picking at her dinner, she finally gave up, cleaned the kitchen, put the leftover in the frig for tomorrow, then carried her tea glass over to the table next to the easel, no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't making anything work tonight, she set down her charcoals, washed her hands, then popped in an old movie, Harry Black and the Tiger, she loved Stuart Granger. Flopping down on the mattress, she lay on her stomach, her arms wrapped around her pillow, she'd watched the movies so many times, she was quoting the dialogue. Elizabeth opened her eyes and grumbled, all the lights were on, the movie was over, she had slept through most of it. Going through her nightly routine, she made sure the door was locked, turned out the lights, left the small night light on, got undressed and went to bed.

Elizabeth was having the most sensually stimulating dream she'd ever had in her whole life, she lay half on her stomach, half on her side, her right leg bent slightly up, her arms wrapped around the pillow her head was resting on, she squirmed as she felt paws on her back, they caressed her, the talons scratching slightly with a feeling almost of pleasure and pain. The muzzle of the creature pushed softly along her arm raising it higher on the pillow, she felt the warm breath on her cool skin and shivered as it wafted over her right breast, a slightly forked tongue wrapped around her nipple pulling on it, drawing its mouth closer and closer until its mouth closed over her breast, she murmured breathless sounds of pleasure in her sleep.

The creatures paws and talons slide down her back, one paw pressed gently against the small of her back as the other paw caressed and rubbed, almost like a cat padding against her bottom, then along the back of her right thigh, pushing her bent knee slightly higher, then slide up the back of her thigh again, she could feel the talons running up her thigh almost like little pinpricks. As the paw moved towards her private parts she wiggled trying to move closer, but the paw at her lower back held her firmly down against the mattress. She licked her lips, her breath coming faster in anticipation, she could feel her clit contracting then swelling waiting for his touch. In her dream the creature alternated between the serpent in the drawing and a dragon, she moaned and thought it was the dragon from another drawing and the serpent now intertwined. Curling its talons, he ran one along her moist pussy lips finding her clit he started to flick his talon over it, she moaned deeply, her hips rotated against his touch. His tail wrapped around her left leg down to her ankle pulling her legs wider, holding her snuggly.

His mouth left her breast and she murmured in disappointment, her dream filled with a purring chuckle as he nuzzled her neck, she responded to the purring sound with sexy little noises of her own, then with a startled jerk she felt his fangs rubbing against the sensitive skin at the back of her neck. Elizabeth pressed the crease of her bottom against his slightly barbed slick penis, moaning and panting out entreating him to fill her, she wanted to feel his hard erection deep inside her, she tried to move but his tail and paw held her tight. Elizabeth whimpered as she tried to raise her hips up trying to encourage the creature to enter her when he started to tease her wet pussy lips with his hard penis, she could feel it pressing against her, spreading her as the barbed tip slipped into her channel then pulling back out to tease her again. she cried out as he bite her neck and thrust into her at the same time, she wreathed under his thrusts as he stretched her open with each motion of his hips, ohh gawd she moaned she'd never been filled so full, she could feel the barbs of his engorged penis rubbing against the insides of her as her vaginal muscles contracted around him. His smooth warm scales undulating along her back sent shivers over her, her nails clawed the sheets, she cried out to the creature, ohhh yes, now, yes fuck me harder now, as she felt her muscles spasm around his hard penis, she could feel it throbbing deep inside her, pushing against the very top of her womb with each deep thrust. The creature suddenly let go of her neck and arched back, his long neck rigid, roaring out with its own orgasm, he kept thrusting into her, filling her to overflowing with his seed as he pulsed deep within her. Elizabeth sobbed from the intensity of her climax, never had she thought it could feel so good, he licked the tears off her cheeks with a purring questioning growl, she shut her eye's tight and took several deep breaths, she could feel her heart thumping rapidly in her chest, she told the creature as she tried to catch her breath, that she had never experienced anything so amazingly wonderful in her whole life and it had made her cry from the very pleasure of it. she heard a deep purring then the creature licked the back of her neck as he withdrew from her, Elizabeth mewed in disappointment then her dream ended to the deep sensual purrs that seemed to soothingly vibrate through her body. To the horrid ringing of the alarm clock, Elizabeth mumbled rude things at it and got up, she could feel the ache from the erotic dream, she had, had sexy dreams before but nothing like that, she was actually sticky and sore, the scent of sex was still in the air, shaking her head with a little frown, she headed up stairs to the shower. Standing under the spray of a hot shower, Elizabeth groaned as she washed, goodness what a wild dream, she was getting excited just thinking about it, with a exclamation of disgust at herself, she hurried and got out of the shower, drying off she quickly dressed, brushing her hair she winced and frowned, then pulled her hair back away from her neck, she turned and looked in the mirror and gasped, she had what looked like bite marks on the back of her neck, not deep, almost more like bruises, shaking her head, she laughed at herself, how ridicules, bite marks indeed, she must of scratched herself during the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.