Marketi: Trying to Save Her Husband's Job
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marketi, a tall attractive married woman, makes a very desperate attempt to save her husband's job. She goes to talk to his boss with the most extreme plans in mind.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Slut Wife  

Mr. Harmon, Marketi's husband's boss, had just fucked both of them to an explosive orgasm and he'd spurted a huge load of his thick cum deep into the sexy attractive young wife's cunt. Marketi had first come to his office with the intent of simply ensuring her husband didn't get fired because she was giving him sexual favors. She had been terrified that her husband was about to be fired and that was what she'd decided to try as a way of him keeping his employment. Now, just in the minutes since she'd given herself to Mr. Harmon, she realized that he had total control of her physically and sexually and she'd already become addicted to him and his large rampant cock.

"Now, Marketi, I want one more thing from you before you finish your lunch with me today and leave my office, OK?" Mr. Harmon said as he stood and motioned for Marketi to stand and turn around in front of him. Marketi did just as he instructed her and then he pushed her in the middle of her back and had her bend over his desk, bracing herself with her hands on the top of it. He then moved her behind her, used his hand to spread her thighs and reached down, stroking his cock to another full hardon and then moved up behind the sexy young wife to slide his hardon up inside her cum-filled pussy again. Before he moved closer and prepared to mount Marketi from the rear, he reached forward underneath Market's chest, cupping both of her large full breasts in his hand and squeezing them.

"MMmmmmmmm, yes, squeeze my big tits, please," Marketi moaned, feeling herself losing control as she knew Mr. Harmon was preparing to fuck her for the third time since she'd been in his office. Marketi had lost total concern about whether or not her approach to her husband's boss was going to secure his future employment with the company or not. At the moment, she realized she'd walked into Mr. Harmon's private office environment and he totally commanded the situation. Marketi had imagined she was making a rather blatant sexual approach to a middle-aged man who didn't get much pussy and she would be able to call the shots. Little did she realize that he was the one totally in control.

The older man, too, realized he had this sexy young wife right where he wanted her -- and wasn't for sure when he would let her leave his presence. He squeezed her full breasts, flicking his fingers across both of her firm perky nipples, knowing that shot ripples of hot lusty desire down from her tits straight into her pussy. He leaned over so she could feel the hardness of his cockhead smacking against her ass, and then he released Market's tits, reached down between them and grabbed the hard thick shaft of his cock. He spread her thighs slightly, aimed the full swollen head of his hardon straight into her already fucked pussy, and then he bucked forward, watching as his full cockhead spread her pussy lips and then he pushed forward forcefully, once again taking this young wife and mother right there in his own corporate office. He'd fucked more wives and horny girlfriends of his workers here than he could remember, but at this moment, his cock was impaling Marketi and he wasn't thinking about anything else but how hot and tight and fucking wet her cunt felt wrapped around his cock.

As Marketi felt Mr. Harmon penetrate and mount her completely, she knew she was in for yet another hot wild fuck with this man. She gave herself over to the moment completely. She knew she'd probably look just like what she was -- a horny wanton married woman who'd just been fucked by her husband's boss -- but she didn't care at that moment.

Mr. Harmon pushed his cock fully inside Market's sexy hot cunt and then he reached down, grabbing her by the waist and he let himself go with her in this fuck. He whammed his cock in and out, in and out, and the harder he fucked into Marketi, the more she began to moan and beg him to fuck her harder and faster. He complied, and he began a long stroke fuck of her cunt that soon took her over the edge into a very hot hard orgasm. Knowing she'd gotten off again, he kept up pounding her cunt and then when he knew he was going to shoot his cumload into her pussy, he began a quick in and out jackhammer fucking rhythm that took his own arousal to the heights and when he knew he was going to explode, he buried his cockhead fully at the mouth of Market's womb, hoping that his virile jizz load would knock her up and give her an unexpected pregnant belly.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you fucking horny bitch!!!!!!!" he moaned as he felt his nuts blast wad after wad of his thick white cum deep inside her. He waited a moment and said, "Now, Marketi, clean yourself up, bitch, and plan on being her again on Friday afternoon. And don't fail to show up, understand?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.