Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 12: The Final Act

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Final Act - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I stopped what I was doing and got a good grip on Samantha's hips. I told myself I was preparing to pull out for real this time. What happened was that I pulled halfway out and started to fuck the teen for real. "No! No!" I yelled out, but I couldn't stop myself. She had been right when she said that what we had been doing was just a hint of the pleasure that really fucking had to offer. "Oh Samantha! I know I've been saying we can't fuck, but you don't mind if I fuck you for a little while and pull out before I cum? Well, I know I've already started fucking you, but I just want to make sure that you don't mind. I can stop if you want me to."

"Don't stop! Whatever you do, don't stop!"

"I will have to stop before I cum in you though."

"I know, but keep doing this until you absolutely have to quit."

Quite quickly, we settled into a nice rhythm that I though I would be able to maintain for at least a little while before the fear of knocking Samantha up made me quit fucking her. Her tits were jiggling enticingly as I banged the girl. "The next time we play, your bra is worth 20 and your panties are worth 50."

"You didn't want to play and all, and you're already talking about the next time. As much as you like fucking me, my panties should be worth about 5000."

"Well as much as you like getting fucked my underwear should be worth about 6000 then."

"I wish I could argue with you about that, but right now my pussy's so hot for your cock I have to get some sort of release." Samantha said as she wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles around my back. "I need you to make me cum now."

"Samantha, you can't do this! If I were to feel the urge to cum start, I wouldn't be able to pull out in time."

"Do you feel that urge right now?"

"No, but..."

"It's be OK, just make me cum then I can suck on your dick again to get all that delicious baby-making sperm out of you safely." The thought of blowing my wad in Samantha's mouth was so tempting that I quit protesting what Samantha was doing to me. Not that I would have been capable of mounting much further resistance. Her pussy was clenched around my dick and grinding on it. The pressure and tightness were incredible. I managed a few thrusts into her, and each one caused her to go wild, but I quickly realized that this was just too much to withstand.

"Stop! Samantha, you're going to make me cum!"

"Yes! Make me cum! I'm so ready!!!"

"No! You're not listening! You're about to make me cum!"

"It's OK, there's probably like a million sperm already swimming around down there from when you released all that pre-cum in me. It only takes 1 to get me pregnant. One of those wrigglers might have already hit the target."

"But they're about to get about 500,000,000 of their closest friends to help hunt for your egg cells. That's not a smart bet to make." Even as I protested, I was tilting Samantha's hips so that I could penetrate her more fully. My brain was still arguing, but my body was convinced.

"Well, I guess if you're not going to let me stop I might as well make you cum!" I started fucking Samantha again, and the sensations were overwhelming. It was time for me to cum. It just took a few mini-thrusts to push me over the edge. "I can't hold back! Here it is Samantha! Take my wad of cum into your belly where it belongs!"

"Yes! Give it to me! I need it! Fill me up! Knock me up!"

"I'm trying girl. It feels like I'm spilling a river of cum inside of you. All that strip poker and foreplay have got me cumming like mad! It's shooting out so hard I bet it doesn't even have to travel to reach your cervix. Hell, I think I'm shooting it right past your cervex directly into your womb without any resistance."

"Oh! That is such nasty, dirty talk! I love it! I mean, I knew I wouldn't mind getting a load of your baby juice, but I had no idea how much I was going enjoy the risk of getting knocked up! It's pushing me over the edge!" It certainly was, her pussy was just spasming around my cock. My eruption had begun to slow, but the added sensation of Samantha's orgasm, along with the knowledge that I had caused it, caused the blasts of cum I was shooting inside her to intensify again."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.