Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 9: A New Game

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: A New Game - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

"Please, you've already been jacking off for me for the last five minutes. I got naked for you, just do it for me, it won't hurt anything."

"Well, I guess you're right. It's not too comfortable to have my underwear bunched up like this anyway." Besides, she had a point, it wasn't like it was covering anything it should have been anyway. I went ahead and got naked too.

She walked around me, inspecting me from different angles. "I'm glad you got naked for me, I like your butt, it looks strong." I wanted to say something obscene, about how she would know how strong it was if she let me fuck her, but I restrained myself. Another drop of pre-cum oozed from my shaft though. "Here, let me clean the pre-cum off your cock. When I get done, you can rub the head on my pussy lips."

"Samantha! I'm not going to do that, it's too dangerous." She didn't even reply; sinking to her knees and taking my dick into her mouth. It felt more wonderful than I have words to describe, but I repeated. "I'm serious, I'm not risking getting you pregnant by putting my hard dick any where near your pussy, let alone rubbing it up and down it."

She pulled my dick out of her mouth saying. "You're pre-cum tastes delicious. You taste delicious. I feel so content sucking your dick"

"I don't care how good I taste to you or how content you are. I meant what I said."

"Well, rub your dick on my boobs then. That'll be safe." I didn't really do anything. She still had my shaft in her hand. She was the one that repositioned her body that my shaft was poking one of her breasts with the head. Then she started tracing figure eights around her nipples with my prick. It felt wonderful, and the feeling got more and more intense as the path converged closer and closer to her nipples. Finally she abandoned the figure eights, painting her nipples with the tip of my cock.

As good as it felt, it wasn't as satisfying as when she had been sucking on me. "Samantha, I need you to suck my dick some more." She made no sign that she had even heard me, and just kept rubbing my prick against her tits. "Please Samantha! I really need you to do that. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Come on Sam, you know I can't out and out fuck you since you're underage."

"But you could rub your prick up and down my pussy lips, just on the outside."

I should have known from how strong the urge to put my dick in her mouth was that this was a horrible idea, but I just wanted the relief that I knew her mouth could give. "Alright, I guess that would be OK. Just make sure you suck all the pre-cum ... Ahhh!" I couldn't keep talking when the girls mouth enveloped my cock a second time. I managed to choke out "Keep, sucking, another drop" She could have caused me to erupt if she had tried to hover the pre-cum, but she just kept gently and contentedly sucking on my prick until she had nursed the hazardous precum out of my dick. "No don't stop." I protested.

My objection came too late. Samantha was already climbing into my bed, and spreading her legs invitingly. I couldn't help myself. I think I would have done it no matter what, but having agreed that it would be OK, I didn't even protest as I stood between her legs and pointed the head of my prick directly at her pussy. It was so wrong and obscene, but I was looking forward to it so much. We both gasped as I brought my head into contact with one of her dripping wet pussy lips. "I'm going to have to wash my sheets when we're done Samantha."

"You might want to give some though to having the carpet cleaned as well." We both laughed, and I started to do as she had asked me. I was rubbing my prick up and down her slit. Being very careful not to rub the head down the middle of her slit where it could easily slip in side her well-lubed depths. She had her neck tilted at an odd angle to watch me. "Wouldn't this feel better she asked?" as she used one finger to push my cockhead to the center of her slit."

It certainly did feel good, too good. Despite my initial desire for caution, I couldn't stop myself from rubbing right up and down the center. I started applying more pressure to Samantha's pussy lips, and started moving the head of my dick faster. I could feel her opening spreading wider to accommodate me. It was no wonder that all of the sudden I found the tip of my dick in Samantha's pussy instead of outside it. There had been just a hint of a brief stretching from Samantha's vagina, but it had been enough. The head of my prick was no longer visible. Held wonderfully inside her depths, I reluctantly extracted my prick from her almost as soon as I had entered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.