Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 8: Playing for Keeps

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Playing for Keeps - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

This time it was my turn to thank her. She sat cross-legged on the floor, doing nothing to conceal her cunt from my rapt gaze. I didn't even bother to look at my cards before I agreed to see her blind. She flopped the 4-6 of clubs, and the seven of hearts. I checked and she went all in. I finally looked at my cards, and I had the three of clubs and the six of hearts. Instead of going back to rubbing my shaft through my undershorts, I pulled my tool out and started yanking on it openly in front of a girl half my age while I tried to decide how I would respond to her bet.

I didn't even realize what I was doing until she said "That's a magnificent boner you've got for me."

"Thank you. I mean fuck! What am I doing?" I took my hand off my shaft and considered the cards once more. Tellingly, I didn't tuck my exposed errection back into my underwear. I didn't even think about it at the time, but I was so hard I probably couldn't have gotten the whole thing covered again anyway. While I was trying to decide what to do, I found my hand was grabbing my meat, and I was beating off in front of Samantha again. "I'm sorry Samantha, you've got me too excited, I can't help myself."

"Don't be sorry, I like what you're doing to yourself. Would you feel better if I played with myself too?" As she said this the tip of her finger went up one side of her pussy and down the other. Then she started fishhooking her clit, sliding her finger in and out of her dripping wet snatch. "Ohh! Now that I've started playing with myself, I don't think I'll be able to stop either."

I finally realized that I could draw another inside straight, and that I had paired the 6. I continued to masturbate with my fully erect cock, pointing it straight at the exposed pussy of an underage girl as I announced my decision. "Fuck it, I'm in too."

"I'll have to deal left handed or I'll get the cards all sticky. You're in trouble you know, I've got a seven." She had indeed paired a seven. The other problem for me was that it was the seven of clubs and she had the king of clubs to go with it. My inside straight wouldn't help if she finished out her flush. I'd still be in the game, but I wouldn't have any chips left. I didn't think I could manage another patient comeback giving that I was now jacking off while I played.

Everything changed with the turn card gave me triple sixes. "I'm back in the game Samantha. Let's see that last card!"

"It's over isn't it? You've won haven't you?"

"No, you could trip up your sevens, or hit the flush, and then it's your game."

"Let's play with ourselves for a little while before we see the last card."

Anther horrible idea, but I answered, "OK." I started flogging my prick so hard, I flung thin strands of pre cum about the room, hitting both Samantha and myself.

"Hey, you didn't cum without telling my did you?" Samantha asked when she felt the moisture hit her.

"No, it's just pre cum. Here, have some more." I said as another drop oozed out of my shaft.

"I think it's time for the last card." It was a queen of diamonds; I had won.

"Well, it's time for me to pay the piper." She didn't look at all unhappy about getting naked for me though. Samantha pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders. I was shouting out encouragement to her. I could see so much of her breasts now. They were so round and pretty, I could almost make out her nipples, but she had stopped stripping.

"Come on baby! Take it all off!"

"I want you to do it for me."

That was one of the only things that could have kept me from continuing to yank on my dick. I jumped up as she turned around. I unfastened the clasp of her bra, and she held it in place by holding her arms tightly to her sides. Then she turned back to face me. "Are you ready to see all of me?" She didn't wait for an answer, raising her arms to let the last of her clothing fall to the floor. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes! Yes, without question, definitely yes!" Her tits were so perky and bouncy once freed from their bra. Her nipples were hard bright pink cones capping her developing breasts.

As I drank in Samantha's nubile beauty, she asked "What's it going to take to get you naked too?"

"Come on Samantha, the game needs to end. We're getting out of control." As I said that, I looked down at my throbbing boner pointing obscenely at her belly. "Oh fuck! I never thought the game would end like this when you talked me into playing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.