Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: Down but not Out

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Down but not Out - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I decided to change my strategy after narrowly escaping elimination. I couldn't afford to pay to see cards. I either had to go all in from my initial two cards, or drop immediately. Samantha didn't like this, and stopped betting to keep me in hands. On the fourth hand, she let me stay in with something I would have surely folding on if she had made any sort of bet, and I ended up with trip threes after the turn. I went all in, and for some reason, she did too. There was no way that she could beat the triple, so we set to work figuring out what was remaining in the game. We finally decided that the extra chips in front of me were the value of my shirt, and since it wasn't fare to take any value from Samantha's panties, the extra would be added to the value of my briefs.

That's when it hit me that Samantha was going to have to take off her shorts and shirt again. I adjusted myself without thinking about having an audience. That made Samantha giggle, but she got totally serious when she asked me if I was ready for her to give me her shirt and shorts. This time instead of sliding her shorts off immediately. She unsnapped and unzipped them leaving them barely clinging to her shapely hips. Then she pulled her arms out of her shirt, but left the shirt on. This process gave me a good view of each bra covered boob, but I groaned when they were covered up again. Her arms were basically pinned to her side by taking her shirt off in this manner. She penguin walked over to me, and that was enough to get her shorts to fall to her ankles. Then I was looking straight up at Samantha's legs, belly, and chest as she finally removed her shirt. Holding her foot out, I removed the one sock that was still surviving in this game. She actually looked a lot more comfortable without as much clothing on. She had started to sweat from the excitement of playing poker for clothing.

It was my deal again, and it was so sweet to see her blind bet take a share from her panties. I adjusted myself again, which again caused Samantha to giggle. "I'm sorry, we've been at this for an hour now. I keep getting hard then subsiding."

"You're probably ready to play with yourself aren't you?"

"Samantha!"

"Well, it looks like you're only half hard when you want to be fully hard. I wouldn't mind if you played with it a little to make yourself more comfortable."

I had to stop myself from doing just what she suggested. At the same time she was right, or nearly so. Her obscene approval for me to rub my shaft had gotten me almost completely hard. But with a beautiful, half dressed girl sitting right in front of me I did want to be totally and completely hard. "I'm not going to beat off in front of a 13-year-old." The more I thought about how good it would feel to rub my self, even just a little bit, the more I wanted to do it. I was gasping for breath when I finally picked up the cards.

I dealt myself the 7-3 of spades, so I matched her blind, but after laying back for several hands and getting burned by me tripling up on garbage, she wasn't going to let me off cheap this time. "We're playing this hand for at least half my panties."

"I'll wager your shirt against that." I said as I flopped the A-Q of clubs and another 7.

"At least my shirt's still in this game." She taunted even as I realize I had just hit a pair.

"I'll even let you try to get your shorts and your sock back." I bet 6 and she matched. The turn card was a 3, and with two pair I went all in. Samantha realized that as conservative as I was playing, the three must be really good for me and folded. So far, my come back was going quite well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.