Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 4: Play Continues

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Play Continues - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

I got dealt a K-8 this hand. I was going to stay in on the strength of that kicker. Samantha matched my blind bet, but I threw her shorts in the middle raising 5. "We're playing for the rest of your shirt this hand. If you stay in." I was kind of surprised when she did stay, but was so totally excited by what was going on it didn't bother me a bit.

When Samantha flopped a king, I didn't even hesitate about going all in. Samantha revealed her cards as well, a Q-5, and studied the cards in the flop intently. "How much do you have there? 10-20-30-35-40-45-46-47. I've got 70. I could win, but the odds aren't good, so I guess I'll fold. This is what you've been waiting for since the beginning of the game isn't it? You can't wait to see me in my bra and panties can you? Do you want me to make a show of it?"

As she said this she lifted her shirt high enough to reveal her belly button before quickly lowering the shirt. Then she lifted it high enough to show the cups of her bra, again concealing everything. "Maybe I'll do it this way." She crossed her arms, and in one smooth motion pealed the shirt off her torso turning it inside out in the process.

I was in awe. Her tits were a nice size, and very pretty, plump and swollen, but not overly large. Her bra was pretty standard, but it still showed a fair amount of cleavage when that was the only thing she had on her chest. "You are absolutely gorgeous Samantha. I am so glad you talked me into playing this game. We can quit now if you want though. This is what you wanted isn't it? To show some skin and have it appreciated."

"That is what I wanted, but I'm not done playing yet. The stakes are just starting to rise. Don't you want the chance to get me partially naked? Or to get me all the way naked?"

I didn't really answer, but instead said, "If you want to keep playing, I'll deal."

Samantha was in blind this time, and I got another 6 and 9, but not of the same suit. I was probably going to end up folding anyway, but I folded in a hurry when Samantha went all in. "Ohh! I got a sock back."

I had a K-6, and Samantha saw my blind without raising, so we went to the flop. Q-2-10 came up. I still had a chance at a royal flush since the Q-10 of diamonds went with my king. I figured the chance of seeing that was worth seeing Samantha's bet of 5. A five of diamonds came up. I figured that she had me beat unless the river produced the a fifth diamond for me, but I again matched her bet of 5. She bet another 5 after turning over the jack of clubs, and I folded. All I had was a king high. I had given Samantha a chance to get some clothing back with the chips I had bet, and was now regretting it as we tried to figue out what of her clothing she had just won back.

After sorting everything out, we decided that Samantha had won back her shirt to the penny. She paid me 5 to put her shirt back on, and I sighed as her body was once again modestly covered, except for being in her panties. When I dealt, I got the 10 and 5 of diamonds, and I got to see the flop for one of Samantha's socks, so I stayed in. I only got one more diamond, but Samantha must have seen something that she liked,, because she raised 5. This time I was careful to indicate what of Samantha's clothing I was using to cover her bets, and matched her wager. The turn carded paired sixes in the common area. That didn't help me any, but it was enough for Samantha to go all in after my check. I wasn't sure what she liked, but I didn't think I could beat her, so I folded. She flipped what would have been the river card over, a ten, and it turns out that the hand would have been a tie if I had stayed in with tens over sixes with a jack kicker. Samantha didn't pay to keep her shoes and socks, and we agreed that this should reduce my share of her shorts to keep the amount of chips in synch with the amount of clothing in the game.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.