Samantha's Strip Poker
Chapter 2: Rules and Stakes

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Rules and Stakes - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

"How are we going to match chips to clothing?" Samantha asked.

"Let's see, the white chips can be worth 1 for shoes and socks." I replied counting out chips for each of us.

"If the shoes and socks are worth 1 each, then shorts are worth 5." Samantha continued.

I agreed and counted out more chips, an additional 2 reds and a white. "Reds chips are worth 2, and our shirts can be worth 10." I added two green chips to each of our stacks.

"So, the greens are worth five each. Right?" Samantha grabbed a handful of blues, adding 2 to my pile and 4 to hers. "The blues can be worth 10 each then. 20 for your underwear, and 20 each for my bra and panties."

I protested. "Hey, wait a second, you've got more chips than me! That's not fair."

"Well, it's not my fault you don't have an undershirt on. Besides, I know you want to see me take my shirt off, and you said that 10 is a fair price for that. Isn't seeing me take my bra off twice as valuable as seeing me take my shirt off?"

"More like 5 times." I grumbled.

"Ok, my bra's worth 50 then." Samantha smiled at me as she took 3 more blue chips from the bank. I opened my mouth to say something, but Samantha interrupted. "Why don't you just admit this is fair before my panties are worth 50 too?"

"You win, you win. You have to make the first blind bet though. I'll deal, and I get the first chance to fold, check, or raise in the first game. We'll make the blind bet 1, ok. Now say one of us looses a lot of cloths one hand, then wins big the next hand. Do we get to put our clothes back on? Also, let's say that if we bet away part of some article of clothing, we have to take off as many things as possible to pay the bet."

"I hadn't thought about re-dressing. I bet you'd like to see me take my bra off twice, since it's worth 50 and all, but at the same time I want the amount of skin to increase as the game goes on. How about whenever you win something of yours, if you put it back on, you pay the bank half of what it's worth. If you don't want to put it back on, it's out of the game."

"That's pretty good thinking Samantha. But we can't eliminate each other's clothes from the game, only our own?"

"OK, but I get to wear your clothes for free if I want. You can't do that because you'll stretch my clothes out of shape if you try to put them on."

"Man, you're really trying to get things stacked in your favor."

"Do you really care though, as long as you get to see how stacked I am?" Samantha cupped her growing breasts for emphasis as she spoke. "As long as you get the chance to watch me strip again and again you're not going to complain, are you?"

"I'll agree to that, as long as I get to trade the shirt I'm wearing for a tank top."

"Ohhh, so if you get me topless, and I win a tank top from you I could wear it. But my boobs would keep busting out of the tank to and settling back in depending on how I sit. I like it! You've got to let me watch you change though."

"Fine. Let's see where it is in the closet; ah, here it is."

Samantha clapped and giggled as I nearly ripped my shirt off trying to get into the tank top. "You're as excited about playing as I am aren't you? This is going to be fun, go ahead and deal."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.