Samantha's Strip Poker - Cover

Samantha's Strip Poker

Copyright© 2009 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: The Setup

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Setup - Samantha talks her babysitter into playing some strip Texas Hold'em. for their clothes. Then she doesn't want the game to end.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Masturbation   Babysitter   Slow  

Some friends of mine have a 13-year old daughter named Samantha. Even though she's only thirteen, she's got a nice figure with B-cup breasts. However, her parents still treat her like she's a little girl. There was a movie that all 4 of us wanted to see, but Samantha's mom wouldn't let her see the movie until she screened it first. Her parents had invited me and another couple to go watch it, but I declined to stay out of the middle of conversations where the couples swap stories of dumb things their partner has done. Since I wasn't going to the movie, I got tapped to watch Samantha. That was really OK with me. I felt sorry for the way the girl was treated, and she was incredibly cute even if she was horribly underage.

After I fed Samantha, she started talking about something that seemed innocent enough at the time to me. "Doesn't the no-limit poker on ESPN look exciting? I wish there were some way for me to play."

"I've got cards and poker chips; we can play."

"But I don't have any money, and if the bets don't mean anything there's no pressure if someone goes all in. I know, we can play strip poker!"

"Samantha! I don't think that's a good idea." I was lying though. The chance to see her bare-chested, and perhaps more, had my heart pounding.

"Just listen. We can play in your room. It's just got a tiny little window that no one could see in unless they were on a ladder. I know that you're not going to do anything I don't want you too. Don't you think it sounds exciting?"

I certainly did, and I really wanted to accept. At the same time the responsible part of my brain was screaming that this was madness. "I think I might use the word dangerous instead of exciting. I don't know."

"Keep thinking about it. It will be good, clean, reduced clothing fun, I promise. You know I'm right. You've already gone from saying it's a bad idea to not being sure. Maybe a little peak would help convince you." As she said this, she lifted the edge of her shirt high enough to expose her navel. She was shimmying her shoulders at the same time, and my desire to see more might as well have been stamped on my face. "Come on, wouldn't it be fun to win my shirt from me and watch me have to take it off?"

I didn't realize it at the time, but I was already starting to fall under her spell. I couldn't help but answer yes. Partially coming to my senses I asked Samantha a question. "You've got this planned out too well. You want a chance to show off your body, and slash or see more of a guy's body than you've ever had a chance to before, don't you?"

Samantha grinned sheepishly, "OK, you're on to me. Get your cards and the poker chips."

"Wait! I never said I'd play."

"But you said that you want to, and you know why I'm playing now. What's the problem?"

There are lots of complications and issues that I could have brought up, the truth of the matter is that I wanted to overlook them. My dick was half hard already, and I wanted to beat the pants off of her, literally. The rational part of my brain wasn't screaming at me any more, it just kept repeating "No matter what, you can't touch her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.