Sage
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

Sage ran her fingers thru Frank's shot cut brown hair and ground her hips against him while he sucked and nibbled on her tits. His hands were rubbing and squeezing her ass. Her body was on fire with lust. Every time he would rub his fingers down between her buns and across her rose bud, bolts of energy would shoot up her body.

While holding her tightly against him, he realized just how firm her body was. She had almost no body fat, her ass was very firm, as well as her belly. He had noted that her hips and legs were muscular and taught. Watching her as she danced, he marveled at just how beautiful she was with her solid body, long auburn hair and green eyes. And her tits, she had the most beautiful tits, not overly large, but big in cup size, a D cup or better. They, like the rest of her, were firm and showed no sag. Her nipples stood out proudly on them. Sage took Frank's face in her hands and tilted it up as she softly kissed his lips.

She whispered in his ear to "Take me to bed Frank." He picked her up and carried her to his bedroom. As he sat her down on the edge of the bed she let go of him and flopped on her back and stretched out with her arms above her head. He could smell her sent, a soft rich aroma. It was nothing like he had ever smelled before. He got on his knees at the edge of the bed, leaned forward and sniffed. The aroma was intoxicating. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs just above her knees. She didn't resist as he pushed her legs up and apart. He leaned forward and sucked her pussy into his mouth, savoring the exquisite taste of her sex. He ran his tongue up thru her slit and across her clit, then back down until he reached her rose bud, changed directions again this time stopping at her pussy and driving his tongue as deep into her hole as he could. Sage was going wild. She was telling him to eat her pussy, fuck her with his tongue. She now had two hands full of sheet and was tossing her from side to side. After a few minutes, she was telling him that she was coming, and then she went completely stiff. Frank could feel her vaginal muscles trying to capture his tongue. Her body suddenly started shuttering as his mouth was flooded with her hot, slick, sweet tasting cum. What a sweet nectar it was, he savored it as he lapped it up.

When she recovered from her climax he stood up and removed his shirt and pants. Sage watched him undress; she was struck by the whiteness of his waist area against his darkly tanned legs and upper body. The difference caused her giggle as she told him that he needed to get an all over tan. He replied that he didn't have a place to sun in the nude. She told him to come over to her house anytime, he could lay out by the pool, and that she would make sure he didn't burn. "Especially that", she said, pointing at his very fat 8+ inch cock which was standing straight out from his crotch. It was capped with a stubby blunt head with a large slit and a large thick crown around the base. He got on the bed and moved up over her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tipped her hips up, her pussy was lined up with his cock and as he pushed his hips down she pushed her hips up. Even as wet as her pussy was, it was a job trying to get his cock in her. He moved his hips around in small circles as he pushed down, she wiggled and pushed up. He applied more and more pressure on her opening, finally it gave way and he slipped in. He marveled at her tightness. She screamed out "OH shit Frank your cock is huge". He felt her vagina grip down on his cock. He held still waiting, when she relaxed he pushed. He used this method to work his way in, a little bit at a time. All the while she withered and squirmed around under him moaning loudly about the size of his cock. When he got the last half inch in, he held still, and savored the feeling of her vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing around his shaft. She was still tossing her head from side to side and moaning about how big his cock was and how it was stretching her. After a minute he felt her relax as she adjusted to his size. She started working her hips, grinding her pussy around on his cock. With short slow strokes, he moved in and out of her, gradually making them longer. Soon he was pumping a full seven inches in and out of her. As he drove his cock into her she would push up at him, her pussy's mussels gripped his cock as he pulled back and released as he pushed in. The sensation was fantastic.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.