Sage - Cover

Sage

Copyright© 2009 by J Harold Brown

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Needing money, a young wife falls into the world of strip clubs and sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Size   Slow  

The dinner party at Frank's turned out to be a lot of fun. Sage was introduced to Tony's associates by Frank. Frank was as charming as he was handsome. At 6'4" and 230 lbs, with light brown hair and eyes, he towered above everyone. She was taken by his good looks, made even better by his dark tan. She found herself watching him as the evening progressed.

After a fantastic dinner everyone moved to the patio for drinks and dancing. She danced with several of Tony's associates, but most of her time was taken up by Frank. At around 10 o'clock, people started to leave. She started to leave but Frank talked her into staying. The last of the guests had left along with the caterers by 11. They sat in the leaving room drinking coffee. He had insisted that she could not go until he was sure she was sober. She had to admit that she had gotten a little drunk.

Frank was telling her how nice it was to just sit and talk. He had been alone since his wife was killed in an auto crash two years earlier. She decided she would stay and chat with him as long as he wanted. He told her of his collage days and about his broken collar bone that ended his football career. They talked away the hours. At 2 am, he got up and walked over to her and held out his hand. She put her hand in his and he helped her up. He put his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek, thanking her for staying and allowing him to ramble on. She told him that it was her pleasure. She stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. She felt his solid body against her and felt her nipples harden.

Frank put his hands on her waist and pulled her against him. He felt her full firm tits pressing against his chest. The hardening of her nipples was not overlooked. He also felt the shiver run thru her. He was watching her face and saw a flash in her green eyes and her lips form a small opening, if his ear would have been closer he was sure that he would have heard her moan. He looked into her eyes and asked her about being a dance instructor. She had mentioned it earlier and he wanted to know more.

Sage told him she had taught ballroom and Latin dancing at a small studio. He told her that he would love to have her teach him some Latin steps. He asked her if she had ever danced professionally. She replied that she hadn't but the slight blush that came to her neck said otherwise. He slipped his arm around her and they moved to the bar. She hopped on to a stool. He moved around to the back of the bar, got two glasses and poured a liberal amount of his special scotch into each. He handed one to her and took the other. Holding the glass up he toasted "one for the road' and drained the glass. She did the same. The scotch was strong but very smooth. A nice warm feeling spread out from her stomach. Frank leaned across the bar, took her hands in his and looked directly into her eyes and asked her what kind of professional dancing she had done. Again, she said none, but he could tell she was holding back. With another drink and a little more coaxing he got her to admit to being a stripper. Frank told her that she probably had all the guys following her around like dogs in heat. She chuckled, but the growing blush suggested something more. Frank was sure that she hadn't stopped all the dogs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.