Book 8 - Zara - Cover

Book 8 - Zara

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - More of the series, with new characters, new situations, more dragons, elves and others. Please see author notes

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction  

Zara walked into the study, seeing DeClan occupied with Zachary Weston she just smiled and left the room. DeClan was racking his brains trying to think of some sort of employment for the young man, he had come hat in hand asking for work, the least DeClan could do was help the boy out "there are several positions that I can offer, a groom, a gardener and kitchen helper, I really don't know if you would be happy at any of those" Zachary nodded "I will speak to my family and let you know, I'm sure my sister Bailey would be able to handle the kitchen position and my brother Finbar is quite good with animals, I have no problem working in your gardens, just as long as my youngest sister Alana is able to be with either myself or her sister while we work." DeClan frowned "how old is your youngest sister? Zachary" trying not to appear as worried as he felt Zachary replied "Alana is 7, the others if you require their ages, Bailey is 15 and Finbar is 12" DeClan stood up and walked around the desk "there is a grounds keepers cottage down past the stables, it goes with the gardeners position, why don't you move your family into it if you are all agreeable to working here" DeClan walked the boy to the door of the study "you've had no luck finding the Staff of Weston I take it" Zachary shook his head "not yet but it's only a matter of time, I know now that it's not in London, it's in this area somewhere all I'm waiting for is it to call to me again, then I will be able to pinpoint where it is." As soon as Zachary left DeClan found Zara and filled her in on what was going on, with a worried frown she and Lynn quickly put their heads together deciding what to stock the grounds keepers cottage with, DeClan smiled and went back to his study knowing the two women had everything firmly in hand. Less then an hour later Zachary returned to tell DeClan that they would be moving into the cottage and accepting the positions offered. DeClan nodded "my wife Zara will show you to the grounds keepers cottage, get settled in, tomorrow is plenty of time to start working" seeing the young man watching Fuzz with a concerned look, DeClan assured him the cat wouldn't bother anyone but he should be aware that it did come and go as it pleased. Zachary thanked DeClan for the jobs with every ounce of Weston pride showing in his stance and on his face, turning he followed Zara out of the room.

Zara heard Zachary say to his sister quietly "we accept kindness with kindness Bailey, there is no loss of pride here" the young girl as ungainly as a young colt with her long legs and wild mane of hair nodded "I haven't forgotten Zach" her hand holding firmly to her little sister's Bailey followed along. Tabby appeared on her mothers shoulder, her little head tilted to one side she looked at the new comers. Zachary stiffened, even though he had apologized to the little one he had no way of knowing how she would react to his family, he had seen just a slight example of her powers and didn't want his family hurt. Alana smiled at Tabby, Tabby smiled back then flew over to hover in front of Alana with a tiny purring croon, her little paw reached out and touched Alana's cheek then quickly flew back to her mama. Alana giggled smiling up at Bailey, Zara smiled and told Tabby that the Weston's were going to be living at the grounds keepers cottage so she would see Alana again, Tabby tilted her head as if she were listening to something "Marti'en comes" Zara smiled "go tell Marti'en I'll be with her in just a little bit" Tabby nodded then flew off towards the house. Zachary bowed with a concerned look on his face "I know it is not good to keep an Ancient One waiting, just point us in the right direction" Marti'en chuckled "did you hear that Zara, you're not supposed to keep me waiting" Zara just laughed as Marti'en turned to Zachary "it's about time you brought the young ones out of the forest, my boy" Zachary blanched "you knew we were in the forest? yes of course you did, my apologies Ancient One for being surprised." Marti'en chortled "oh I manage to keep an eye on things, call me Marti'en, Zara your son is turning the spring butterflies into rabbits with mustaches just incase you might be wondering what he is up to at the moment" with a groan Zara went running off in the direction of the garden calling Mal's name. Tabby suddenly appeared giggling, Marti'en chuckled "and what have you been up too my girl?" Tabby gave Marti'en a huge wide eyed look of innocence, then giggled "bunnies" Marti'en laughed "ahhhhh so you gave your brother the idea for the bunnies" Tabby grinned widely with a giggle then opened her paws and handed Alana a wiggling, squirming little baby bunny "real bunny" Tabby said with another giggle. "Here comes your papa, my girl" chuckled Marti'en, Tabby uh oh'd and quickly put a contrite look on her little face, DeClan strode around the side of the house "Tabby, you will go help your brother catch all the rabbits and change them back right now!" Tabby her eyes wide, nodded quickly and went to catch bunnies. Fuzz came skittering around the corner of the house a bunny it his jaws "cat!" called DeClan, Fuzz his eyes squinting slinked over to DeClan who reached down and touched the bunny, Fuzz with a horrified look on his face spit out the crunched butterfly, with a hiss he turned on his haunches and padded off giving DeClan a disgusted look over his shoulder. Marti'en laughed then winked at Alana "the cat won't go near your bunny, not after that" DeClan chuckled "now that we have things momentarily under control let me show you the cottage" he said to a laughing Zachary, who had reached out and grabbed Finbar who was heading in the direction of the garden "you will help Bailey and Alana get the cottage ready before you go out to explore" Finbar looked over his shoulder one last time but didn't argue with his older brother.

Allora let out a sigh of relief as the carriage pulled up in front of Montcliff, it had not been an easy trip, they had gotten stuck in the mud, a wheel had come loose and almost fallen off, it had rained for days and Billy spent most of the time in her basket suffering from motion sickness, she was a mess, Allora was a mess from trying to keep the kitten at least partially cleaned up. "It's about damn time" Allora said as she got out of the carriage "amen!" said Riley as he turned and helped Beth from the carriage "oh thank heavens" breathed Beth who had been just as sick as Billy most of the way. Beaker came out and helped Riley take Beth to her room, Allora stood in the foyer and looked around, she didn't remember Montcliff except for small little sudden flashes of memory like her mama and papa in the garden, or coming down the staircase. Allora made soothing noises to Billy, "Beaker, can you please have a tub and hot water brought to my room, my kitten needs a bath and so do I" Beaker smiled "might I suggest Miss Allora that you and your kitten use the bathing house, rather odd that, one day it was just there, but I believe one should not turn up one's nose at such an amazing gift." Allora chuckled at Beaker "then I'll get a change of clothes and go enjoy the bathing house" she smiled, remembering Nedra saying she had added a bathing room, giving Beaker a few last minute instructions about having her dinner sent to her room, including something for Billy, Allora quickly unpacked her nightgown and dressing gown then carrying Billy in her basket went to the bathing room. Coming out of her basket with a hiss of irritation Billy looked around, Allora chuckled "now remember you're supposed to like water, at least that's what the book said" she told the kitten picking her up and cautiously wading into the pool. Billy hissed and snarled as she paddled around in the water, Allora grinned "you're such a fake, I can tell you're enjoying every moment" scooping Billy up and setting her on the top step Allora started to rub the soap into her fur, scraping her fingernails deep into Billy's fur, Billy stretched out flexing and unflexing her claws with a deep purr, Allora scrubbed Billy all the way down to her tailtip then rinsed all the soap off, as Billy climbed out of the pool then went leaping back in with a wild raaaarrr of pleasure, Allora got her own bath, floating in the water as Billy paddled along next to her, she smiled with a sigh that echoed through the room "we're home Billy, no more gadding about, no more cold wet stormy sea's, no more wild rides in the riggings, this is where we stay from now on." Billy enjoyed being rubbed dry with the warm towel almost as much as the bath, Allora carried a snuggling purring Billy up to her bedchamber, noticing as she went all the walls were a pristine white and smiled to herself.

Allora woke up bright and early, dressing quickly she and Billy headed for the kitchen, she smiled and introduced herself to Liz, Riley's Aunt and the new cook. Allora sat at the kitchen table drinking her coffee as Liz chattered away while fixing breakfast, talking about the house, the kitchen, the gardens, her trip out to Montcliff, Allora soon realized that Liz was the type of woman that everyone thought of as mother superior, a confidant, friend and from the smells coming from the stove an excellent cook. Billy sure thought so, sniffing all around, her tail swishing back and forth, her small dark eyes watching Liz avidly. Liz smiled down at Billy "Riley told me all about you Billy me kitty, so I kept you in mind when I did the stocking of the pantry and coolers" placing a small plate on the floor and a saucer of milk, there on the plate were finely chopped pieces of ham mixed into raw eggs with a little dab of honey. "She's still a baby I understand so thought this would be easier for her to eat and to digest, I slipped in a tiny sprinkling of wheat germ, it's very healthy for her, when she's older liver will be very good for her" Liz told Allora, who made a face at the word liver, Liz laughed "I'll remember no liver for you" Allora grinned eating fluffy scrambled eggs, while Liz set a plate of fruit slices and a glass of milk on the table. "I had the most enjoyable visit with a friend of yours several weeks back, Nedra was her name, she gave me the most wonderful recipe's, I was very impressed with how knowledgeable she was about nutrition, she is a firm believer in plenty of fruit, juice, and water in a persons diet, not to mention exercise and fresh air."

After breakfast Allora and Billy went out to explore, Montcliff was a U shaped Manor House with a large foyer in the center with a graceful staircase as the focal point. The one side of the house on the first floor held the parlor, study with a door connecting to the library, a smaller back parlor with doors leading out into the garden, terrace that filled the inside of the U between the two half's of the house, the other side held the kitchen, dining room, a small ballroom, a music room and the servants quarters. Past the garden was a large tree lined walk that lead to the other buildings, the stable, carriage house, a small gardener's cottage. Off to one side was an orchard spread out between more gardens and past that what appeared to be a guest house. On either side of the house in between shaped shrubbery were more fruit tree's, the garden had beautiful green lawns, with a large fountain in the center and six old oak tree's with circular benches for shade, A tall wall with a massive iron gate closed off the back of the U making the garden appear to be more like a very big courtyard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.